LCD Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by LoneWanderer23, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It'll be interesting if the player armies reach. The dark rule holy land seems to power up the more beings are brought back to life with it. I wonder if he can invalidate the holy water and priests powers almost entirely. Then they can pretty much only use fire and such to combat him. It also seems like Weed's current undead powers are far stronger than when he was at the volcanic region even though he reached Advanced Undead Summoning then. I get that he was at a much lower level and he has Balkan's equipment now but it's not even close.

2. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    It might be another benefit of using a higher level sculpture for the transformation, or a bonus from the "curse" of having a Holy Flame on him the whole time, since I think his Dark Rule was more limited the last time he used it, could be a bright light casting a deeper shadow.

3. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that I think about it, it's probably because of the high strength levels of all the monsters there. An undead army is built on the back on low level undead. They then provide MP to maintain the higher level undead. All of Weed's undead there were high level and so he could only rely on his own MP to maintain them.

4. Katherine

Katherine EvangelineSatanaAnastasiaDewiMiyabiMelatiNefertari

Reading List:
    Link
    Weed Called Lich King by his own Undeads. maybe he will get a new Title a Lich King? it would be good if the system so generous to give him that prize and with the Title his Undeads and Necromancer Skill will be more powerful

5. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Or his Undead Summoning skill could actually start leveling up. It's ridiculous that he's doing all of this as an Intermediate Necromancer. Just look at it. Dark Rule and Dark Aura seem to be hidden Necromancer skills. Weed is using them continuously. He's constantly summoning hoards of undead may of them are high level. He's got like 35 doom knights and 2 bone dragons so far. Who knows how many death knights? It seems like reanimating high level monsters might give more skill experience than just summoning undead at this rate.

6. noriga

noriga Smile ..

Reading List:
    Link
    Weed overated

Legendary moonshine sgulptor

7. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    and like most stories, the main gimmick hasn't been mentioned much at all. When was the last time he drank, made, or even "acquired" any alcohol?

8. noriga

noriga Smile ..

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello link r u high on drugs or alcohol?

9. LtBeefy

LtBeefy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any site i can read all the novel chapters? Thinking of picking the novel up but it seems to have gone through lot of sites so chapters are spread out everywere.

10. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Katherine

Reading List:
    Link
    “Weed! You’re using a dirty undead summoning trick. I, Vulkan, shall punish you!”

Following the blaring proclamation, one warrior shrouded in light flew to Weed.

‘Who’s that?’

Calcus felt gratitude for that warrior.

For about 1.5 seconds.

*Kuurung!*

A bolt of lightning struck the user, frying him to death.

Under the eyes of all those watching, the user who called himself Vulkan died helplessly. Then he got resurrected as a Death Knight.

“Kaaaaaagh, I have come to liberate you from death!”

PFTTT!!! Ahahahahaha that was so amusing IoI

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Marvin likes this.
  12. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he's leading them into a huge corpse explosion attack or something.

13. LtBeefy

LtBeefy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, a question. Up to volume 23 of Lms. Why the hell do they keep using "japtem" as a term for loot? Atleast I'm assuming it is loot. Annoying.

14. Katherine

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe because it's Korean Novel? maybe the translator is appreciate the Author work? and I think it's not annoying. it's just a very little not so important problem that you can just ignore it, especially when you know what it means.

15. iFreedawg

iFreedawg Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading this novel a while ago and figured I'd give it another go. So if flipped open my browser and tried to read a random chapter after volume 42 or so. The starting paragraph of the chapter spoke of some children on a beach watching a war or something. No weed.
    Flipped open another chapter, it talked about the herpes guild. No weed.
    Another chapter was about weeds friends.
    So on and so forth.

I read the first few paragraphs of eight or so chapters chosen at random and none of them was about weed. IT seems to me there are more chapters about people watching weed or talking about weed then chapters of actual weed. Personally, I prefer eating the cake over listening to people talking about cake.
    So I concluded that there is a severe lack of weed, and therefore I had no desire to read the novel.

16. Rogue Will

Rogue Will [A Passing Devil]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just happy to have a novel where the hero(?) hits the guys before they do things instead of talking for a change.

CountryMage likes this.
  17. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess it's confirmed that he keeps the strength. I guess it's for the best in this case as he keeps a melee option.

Wasn't Weed's Summon Golem skill better low level? I think he just had it carrying his loot. I guess the transformation could have increased the skill's level.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  18. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohkay.... If the new sculptures all share his stats and skills...

Poor Hermes

19. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the worst part is that they have his personality, at least somewhat, since the real one would have scammed the others if he had been cloned.

20. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Their stats and skills should be based on their levels and attributes not directly based on Weed's. That being said they may get the same skills if the attribute matches correctly. Art giving them sculpting skills. Combat giving them his combat skills.