LCD Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by LoneWanderer23, Dec 6, 2015.

1. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    I think since they were sculpted in the image of a real person, they got some percentage of his stats based on the quality of the details he put into the sculpture, but I think he gave them different qualities by messing with their features, and from the materials he was using.

2. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is that I think they're a higher level than Weed. Thus excluding bonus stats they may have more stats than him. At that point it doesn't make sense to talk about what percentage of Weed's stats they get when their stats are comparable to his in the first place.

3. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess it's about how much of a match they are, they have a 100% of his stats, plus a dozen levels or so, then bonuses for materials and artistic license with their faces, heights...general demeanor.

4. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what would be hax? If they all shape shifted into undead. Then Weed's Death Aura would buff them and he might be able to feed them health. Undead knight and undead dragons.

After this war is over will Weed make his clones the head of departments or will he be worried about them robbing him?

CountryMage likes this.
  5. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    The whole idea is that after given life, depending on the sculpture and sculptor, they'll be as close to the original as possible, no ?

It's just that, Weed hasn't tried to give life to sculptures of players before, whereas when he did it for characters or beasts, the AI had a history of sorts of what they had done (if they were sculpted after something real) before, and if it was something new, it had knowledge of what to do and how to do it. Weed didn't need to teach them (other than adapting to him)

Admittedly, some sculptures had caused problems for him due to their innate characters or personalities, but that was dependant on the sculptures in question.

Sculptures of Weed therefore ought to act like Weed would, within their limitations ( worse gear likely, worse stats etc.)

But the one thing they all ought to be able to do ?

Is bestow life onto other sculptures & corpses. Which exist all over the plain. Sculptures would cost Weed levels and making undead is area limited, and he can't be everywhere.

6. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so. When sculpted they're given attributes. The attributes are typically determined by their material and form. Gold man is a man sculpted out of gold. He doesn't just have the powers of a normal man. He has metal powers and jewelry magic. Basically we won't know until he shows us.

7. Robbini

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, depending on the sculpture as I said.

8. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    If he turned half of their army then he probably could have won. Did he really need to run away?

9. Katherine

Katherine EvangelineSatanaAnastasiaDewiMiyabiMelatiNefertari

Reading List:
    Link
    < Battali the God of Fighting is watching your fight with happiness.
    Your body doesn’t know its limits.
    Neither loss of health nor injury will reduce your combat power.
    You can deal greater damage every time your health is reduced. >

Now he become like a Berserker with this buff:blobhero:

10. Robbini

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine a dozen weeds, using sword cloning and all being blessed by Battali.

How many clones could he make ?

11. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Pay your respects to the three Weed that had fallen:blobsalute:

Fleighfire and CountryMage like this.
  12. Karyehs

Karyehs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am currently only at V50 C5 Part 2, can anybody tell me when Weed actually becomes the MC again? It feels like over 90% of the last few volumes are from the perspective of other people commenting about weed. Even scenes where Weed is present, aren't really with him as the main point...

Feels pretty much like: Legendary Moonli-wait for it- everybody is awed, broadcast stations are awed, too, which makes everybody even more awed, add a bit of filler, -light Necromancer. *random comments everywhere*

13. Robbini

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC is still the MC whenever someone else is talking about him, rather than us reading about what he's doing right then.

Because ? We sure as hell don't like or read or find novels where it's all about someone talking about someone else.

14. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it was either that, or airdrop all the infected onto the Hermes leadership and try to infect them.

15. Robbini

Reading List:
    Link
    Problem would be the avians getting infected as well, so they would need to launch a kamikaze attack as well, and the Hermes could just launch another attack against Arpen to infect them again

16. hehaaw

hehaaw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Weed song is a new form of art :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

17. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he already sung once this war. Seems like the author's milking things now. It seems like Weed would have already won the war if he had turned back into a Lich at the end of the disaster and teamed up with the abyssal knights.

18. Robbini

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... some people are beginning to understand the innermost Weed, the one he doesn't like to show to others.

19. Katherine

Katherine EvangelineSatanaAnastasiaDewiMiyabiMelatiNefertari

Reading List:
    Link
    btw, why Bard Ray using Lance? are not his main Weapon a Sword? or maybe i forgot that his weapon is spear all this time?

20. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Knights on horseback tend to use lances, Bardray still has some powerful sword skills for when he's on foot, but spears may be his primary weapons.