LCD Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by LoneWanderer23, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably would have been smart with the amount of weapons he uses but maybe Martial Artist can't advance into Hero of the World or something. Also it's probably intelligent in that Bahamorg probably knows a lot of high level Warrior skills. I'm not sure if Warrior Master skills exist though as opposed to whatever weapon they focus on.

2. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Every class has skills that can be taught to anyone, and specific skills only for that class. I think his Eyes Closed skill was one of those freely available ones, but with Warrior being one of those very general classes, I can't even imagine what exclusive skills would even be like...something to do with blood, or increased stamina maybe... Adventurer had some special treasure finding skills, and lost information just tended to make itself know, after all.

Paralyzed Pimp likes this.
  3. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    50.7: I wonder if visiting the advanced training hall will let him build one, or give him the information he needs to find the one in the North.

Poor Python. I wonder if he'll succeed.

50.8: I wonder why none of them were asking about broadcasting rights for his challenge of the hall.

It feels like everyone, including the author, has forgotten that Python was challenging the hall too...

50.9: It feels like maybe Batali's liking of him may not be purely platonic...

Honestly thought he was going to ask Batali for an army.

Speaking of spirits and fairies, did he ever finish that quest for that fairy? I was pretty sure it was a timed quest.

51.1: "The story of the forgotten one." lol. The author finally remembers Python ;)

“Well, I exchanged it for a piece of bread. And I must say that was a good price for my pride.” lol

"The righteous Roc will suppress the power of evil. It reduces the potency of Black Magic, Necromancy and Curses." I wonder how much of an impact that will have on the three meteors plan.

51.2: So, how are they planning to keep their legions from contracting the disease?

C51.3: I keep expecting the infected to band together and throw themselves at the enemy in an attempt to infect them with the disease.

51.4: That armor is definitely dropping.

51.8: Why weren't the Hermes guild necromancers raising the dead like mad? Its not like there was a lack of ingredients, or a reason to leave them lying around for Weed to use.

52.1: "It increases the chances of contracting contagious diseases, and warriors are more likely to panic." They should really be more worried about this line.

How long is this battle going to last anyway? It feels like its going on forever as the same events get repeated over and over again.

52.2: "It had remained in his possession after he gave away the other 1st class blacksmith materials to Fabio and Herman." Actually, it didn't. It was specifically mentioned in the list of materials given to those two slackers.

That aside, this battle is getting seriously boring.

52.4: It feels like an exploit that he can get xp from killing his own undead.

52.5: Killing themselves wouldn't stop the spread of the disease. It was specifically stated that corpses still spread the disease, so these suicides would do nothing.

52.6: "However, according to the analysis report, you are only at early 500 levels." How would the analysis come to that conclusion? His stats put him into the seven hundreds at least, but more likely much, much higher. Any analysis of his accomplishments should reflect his stats, and not his actual level.

52.8: This has dragged on way too long. It's totally boring and I can't even make myself read all of it anymore due to the truly excessive repetition and near total lack of importance of anything going on. At this point, I'm about 90% certain that the author has run out of ideas, but isn't willing to let the series end for purely financial reasons and is thus trying desperately to pad the word count, quality be damned :/

That aside, why is it taking them so long to flee? Didn't they have teleportation gates near the plains? Wouldn't they have been retreating to those? If so, then they should have reached them long ago. Or does it just feel like they've been fleeing forever due to the excessive padding the author's doing to drag up the word count?

53.1: Wouldn't Seoyoon be severely under-leveled at this point? She hasn't been fighting for quite some time.

53.2: Why did he think they'd help? They're the ones that summoned the dragon to destroy the continent in the first place. There's no reason to expect them to side with him to stop the dragon's rampage.

53.4: "It was fortunate that he had hid away in advance through Yurin the spoils from Bard Ray such as the Sky Ruler’s armor." That wasn't a spoil of victory. It was a custom armor made for Weed specifically.

53.5: No tax on transactions with users? Isn't that the lion's share of the most expensive trades? That doesn't sound like Weed.

53.5: The Hermes guild sold lord titles too, and it was a disaster. What makes Weed selling them a good idea?

"In reality, an astronomic amount of money would not be enough to become mayor or president" That's a naive statement.

Pretty sure he turned down that class a long time ago. I'm not sure its a decision you get to make a second time.

4. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Which one was that? The one to break the curse. I believe he finished that after he came back from the past. He got what he needed there and skipped directly to the end of the quest chain.
    Hmmm. I think Weed may overrule them and seize control of the undead like Balkan. Though if they're not on the same battlefield that may not be an issue.

5. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    The Fairy Queen's curse was a very long chain quest, when he came back from the past with the spoils from the Chaos Dragon he got a ton of notifications, of all the quests he had just sidestepped, by bringing a dragon treasure.

Also, I don't know what gates you mean, most people walked to the festival, and Hermes used mass teleports to get their troops to the region.

6. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably. It was the one that he pretended he was going to do and then went and did something else while all the assassins tried to ambush him at the quest locations.

7. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manga is back. Another new artist and a new Weed.

8. Ajaxian

Ajaxian Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm... he used time sculpting to finish off the sandstorm? I thought he was only allowed to use warrior skills; i.e. a single sword and no armor?

9. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember about that part tho. And also the scope of the skills in this series are very wide too. For example how do you classify what is a profession's skill when there are things like Weed's early sword skill he got when he change class and it was a sword skill adapted by Genha to suit sculptor but it's a sword skill. Or how Yerin's teleport skill different from teleportation magic? or also how farmer can grow and tame plant monsters, how is that not similar to tamer's skill? I think the author didn't limited it due to two point. One is like I said, he made skill classification very wide in definition and if weed can't use sculptor skills then it's like deny the very essence of weed's past labor and effort. It wouldn't be called LMS for nothing.

10. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Side note why did it get the evil protagonist tag?

11. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because Weed is evil? He's the (partially) definition of a corrupted black company president.

12. Ajaxian

Ajaxian Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah:

The massive sandstorm that arises in the Desert of Tranquility, the Eye of the Sun!

Battle and defeat the storm that has never been overcome since the Great Emperor of the Desert!

If this historical achievement as a warrior is accomplished, the Sun Tribe, renowned as the most powerful tribe in the desert, will appear before you.

However, with the exception of a single sword, no armor or consumables can be used to defeat the storm.

So, it was "no equipment or consumables". Makes sense :)

13. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Though Sculpture Destruction requires the consumption of a sculpture....

14. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Something's not right with your logic. Normally 'consumable' are standalone usable items. It's too horrifying to imaging a person during a combat, look you in the eyes and munching away a stone sculpture.

15. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    They'd be considered consumables for sculptors but not by the game system in general. I guess items that needed for a skill activation don't fall under that category. Like the jewels Goldman uses.

I'm a bit annoyed that we didn't see the actual boost he got for using sculptural destruction. Author got lazier in handling that skill as the story went on. I don't think the skill was ever described as leveling up. Just randomly put in that it had new functions despite it being one of his most powerful and oldest skills.

16. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    The higher the level of the skill, and the quality of the sculpture being destroyed, gives a higher multiplier for the stat being raised. I think the last time it mentioned it, a low quality sculpture gave a four times multiplier (four times the Art stat), which needed a masterpiece at least, when Sculpture Destruction was low-level.

17. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the basic skill description. It has never described what leveling up the skill does. The skill also originally only worked for Strength and Agility but he could randomly use it for more stats.

Also the original conversation was 2, 4, 6, and 20 for ordinary, fine, masterpiece, and magnum opus.

18. ngheem

ngheem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Anyone know which chapter in which the MC returns to the past, became a king and affect the present in the game?

19. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's so long ago, probably hundreds of chapter parts back way when weed do the Time sculpturing quest. I don't think anyone remember precise chapter. I suggest you try the LMS wiki or just skim the chapter's title to something that sound like he is doing the quest.

20. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    Now this is the Weed I know. Property tax!