Spoiler Legendary Wife (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by maimim, Aug 5, 2018.

1. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After I had finished MTL-ing Number One Zombie Wife by Gold Ingot (金元宝), I wanted to look for more of the author's works since I really enjoyed that novel.

Title: 传奇夫人
    Link: http://www.lcread.com/bookpage/279430/index.html
    Length: 375 chapters (completed)
    Main tags: Intersteller, mpreg (not omegaverse)

Short synopsis:
    Mei Chuanqi was sentenced to three years in the black prison after being accused of being a deserter during the war against the Zergs. For some reason unbeknownst to him, he managed to get out after only one year. His immediate plan was to divorce his wife, Gu Yuqing, whom he had married for about 7 years(?). However, due to a weird turn of events, almost as soon as he filed a divorce, he got tricked into marrying another person, Feng Jingteng! This story is mostly about Mei Chuanqi's journey in restoring his reputation and uncovering the people who are responsible for defaming him.

Impressions:
    I really like the MC especially because he is as powerful (or perhaps even more powerful) as the ML. He is calm and calculating, but also has a doting, fatherly side to him, similar to the ML. Their relationship is balanced, and there are hardly any misunderstandings between them. However, I think the character I like the most is their kid, Mei Weixian. He is about 7 years old, but despite being young, he is very smart. He knows how to mess with people and make them think "I'm no longer talking to kids."

There are a lot of characters in the novel, and MTL made it difficult for me to remember all of them because I missed a lot of details about them. There are a few that stuck out to me though, mostly because they are in a relationship with someone else. Haha. I like the progression and build-up in the story, but I thought the ending was a bit abrupt. But overall, I could not put the novel down. It took me about 3 days to finish reading, and it was worth it. I will post some spoilers soon.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  2. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some details may have been lost or are incorrect since this is MTL. I'm listing them in the order that makes sense. Some of the spoilers happened or are revealed way later in the novel.

1. MC and ML met when they were young. I am a bit unsure of their past so I hope some details aren't too skewed. The Mei family, which is mainly a military family, has a tradition wherein any child who is 6 years old must be tested to see what their gene and physical fitness levels are. Genes are divided by D, C, B, BB, BBB, A, AA, AAA, S levels, and so on. The minimum gene level required to be trained in the Mei family is A, but the MC was tested as only B. He was going to be rejected, and he did not like the general atmosphere in the family so he later ran away(?) to a wasteland called Z City. Everyone was living very poorly there, having to go through trash to gather food and other necessities. As for ML, his two fathers (Feng Qiancheng and someone from the Gu family, different from Gu Yuqing's) were forced to separate due to internal family problems. His Gu father gave birth to him in Z City, but later died when the ML was 10 years old because of the terrible conditions. The MC and ML became friends during this time along with other children but were later found and taken back by their respective families. As for when, I am not sure. I think MC came back earlier than the ML since I remember MC said that he was trained starting from when he was 7 years old. However, ML never forgot about the MC. I think he mentioned before that once a year, he would kind of stalk the MC and take pictures as a memory but never interacted with him in person. ML had already fallen in love with the MC and didn't want him to see him as just a friend so he never revealed himself. I may be wrong about this part.

2. How MC got pregnant: MC and one of his acquaintances, Si Jianyi (MTL), went to a hotel to have drinks. SJY's friends planned it, I believe, since they knew he was in love with the MC. One of his friends, whose name I forgot, used SJY's card to rent a hotel room for them to have sex (or "cook rice" as he called it). However, this plan got cut short because SJY, who was a researcher, had something come up and had to leave. MC at this time was sick and drunk in the restroom. ML happened to be in the hotel as well and was friends with the same friend who used the card. The friend gave the room to ML, who brought the MC in, and they had sex. However, ML left pretty quickly after the deed was done and could not leave a note behind due to military duties. MC woke up thinking that he had sex with SJY. He discovered that he was pregnant after three or so months and thought that SJY was Mei Weixian's biological father. He admitted that the sex was very loving and sweet and was thinking of further acquainting with him, but SJY left for a very long research project.

3. The MC and Gu Yuqing married to hide the MC's pregnancy. Before that, GYQ was in a loving relationship with another man, Lei Zihang, who was a soldier in the army. However, he "died" while undergoing a task. In reality, he was in a vegetative state and eventually recovered after several years. She was also pregnant at the time, but the baby died after a couple days of its birth. So, Mei Weixian was raised as if GYQ was his biological mother.

4. In the beginning of the novel, they decided to divorce since Gu Yuqing was able to get back together with Lei Zihang, and they needed MC's signature. They went to the office to have this done, and the moment she saw a man name Wen Qikang walk in, she told the MC that Mei Weixian was getting bullied at school because the man told his little brother not to play with Weixian. This was because a lot of people had very ill impressions of the MC due to his deserter status. MC was mad, thinking, "NO ONE BULLIES MY SON." So he left GYQ to do the rest of the paperwork to follow the man to the restroom, knock him out, undress him, and cover his face with feces (Wen Qikang's?). He sent this image to the Star Network, ruining the man's reputation. He went out and met the ML, who actually colluded with the employee there to trick MC, who thought he was signing his side of the divorce papers, into signing marriage papers. The ML was originally there to reject Wen Qikang, whose family had agreed with ML's family to get them together. The MC wanted to immediately divorce AGAIN (lol), but the employee said that the marriage has to last a year before that can happen (not sure if this was true and the employee was just tricking him into believing that).

5. The MC later came home to his son and was nervous about breaking the news about the divorce (and marriage) to him, but the son already knew. Mei Weixian hacked into the security cameras in the office and saw everything. Lmao. MC went upstairs to shower. ML later came by and told Mei Weixian that he was looking for his father. I'll include the MTL convo here:

He asked, "Hello, who are you looking for?"

Feng Jingteng heard the tender child. Sound, raised the eyebrows: "Mei Chuanqi."

"Dad is taking a shower."

"Can you open the door for me to wait for him?"

"Dad said not to open the door to strangers."

Feng Jingteng: "..."

He seems to have heard the child's snicker.

Feng Jingteng couldn't wait for the child to open the door, so he teased his mind: "I am here to send your father a package, you need someone to sign."

"The people who claim to be sending packages are usually killers, and packages are usually loaded with bombs. Uncle, are you a killer?"

Feng Jingteng's eyes flashed a bit of funny: "Who told you that a person sending packages is a killer?"

"The film is played like this." Mei Weixian is hurrying to cover his mouth with his hands and snicker.

He did hear a sneer.

It seems that this child has been teasing him to play!

Feng Jingteng hooked his lips: "Child, you know too much, be careful to be ruined."

"Uncle, if I am too ignorant, my father will be easily turned away."

How do you feel that there is something in the child's words, it seems that he already knows about his marriage with Mei Chuanqi.

4. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    feels like too much drama (i meant the part MC mistook he did it w/ SJY.
    So when will ML know Mei Weixan is his child? or he knew it way before? How about MC, when will MC know that the person who slept w/ him that time was ML?

TomiNdumplings and Silver_ like this.
  5. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's actually not too much. One of MC's friends, Lian Zeyang, owns a hotel, where MC and his other friends usually meet up to hang out but also hold meetings. ML and MC went there and the friend (I remember it is Xuan Cheng), who gave ML the room, was there too. He had recently come back from a military task that took several years, so he didn't know that ML and MC were married. At this point, everyone in ML's and MC's circle of friends knew because his son secretly sent this information to the Star Network to get them to become closer. Lol.

In a bout of drunkenness, Xuan Cheng was retelling the entire story with MC there, and he got mad because ML didn't tell him this (actually ML did, but MC was drunk so he couldn't remember). I think he punched the dude and then kicked ML. Now, MC reconnected the dots and was actually happy that ML was the biological father. He took Mei Weixian and hid inside Lian Zeyang's room in the highest floor for two days to teach ML a lesson. He wasn't that mad actually. Every time the ML called him, he would pick up and hang up. The ML eventually found him through Lian Zeyang. He snuck up behind the MC and heard MC ranting about how the ML wasn't calling him anymore. He said out loud that he was going to pick up this time. Haha. MC himself did not have feelings for SJY. He only thought of being with him because of his pregnancy, but he threw that thought out when SJY left. All this time though, SJY thought MC reciprocated his feelings but learned from Xuan Cheng that MC never thought of SJY.

ML always thought that Gu Yuginq was the mother. He was extremely sad that only a year after they had sex (and after his task ended), MC quickly married someone else. In MC's delirium, he promised to marry the ML. But the ML didn't give up. He treated Mei Weixian as if they were blood-related, and they were deeply connected to the point that MC was really jealous. ML later figured out that Mei Weixian might not be Gu Yuqing's by a series of clues. For one, the son was just the right age as the night they had sex. The MC also secretly took some contraceptive pills that one of his friends (MTL is Jane Wing @.@, Jianyi as transliteration?) made for him every time they had sex. Contraceptives and other birth control methods were banned because the birth rate was very low. MC disguised the pills as something for kids? The bottle had a different label on them. Before the story was retold, he also thought that Si Jianyi was the father because he heard that SJY and the MC were acquainted before that, as if they were dating.

MC told Lian Zeyang that ML was the father, and his other friends later learned from LZ. On the son's birthday party, the MC managed to get everyone to keep quiet about it since he didn't want ML to learn about this yet (not sure why). Unfortunately, Jane Wing (I'll go with this for now) was already upstairs, getting ready to congratulate the ML. Lol. He was, like, "Wow! Isn't it great that your son turned out to be your biological son?!" ML and his friends were chatting at the time, and they were all stunned. When MC confronted JW about this, he acted like he was ignorant the entire time. "OMG, Mei Weixian was the son of the colonel? Did I hear wrong? I didn't drink too much, and this is an auditory hallucination?"

To add to this, Mei Weixian knew that ML was his biological father the entire time, starting from the marriage at the office. I'll add more to this in a later post because it's an important element in the story.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  6. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *added to my vast watch list*
    It's like looking at a pile of documents to work on. But it's the fun version...

Thanks for the spoilers.

maimim likes this.
  7. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mei Chuanqi and Mei Weixian's family history

Many humans went to the beast planet in order to research how to integrate beast genes into humans. It was unheard of to have a gene level of SSS in human planets, yet in the beast planet, levels can reach as high as 150S. Humans wanted to train an army full of high-level S soldiers, but the problem was that the human body could not withstand having these genes injected to them. Many people died having the genes directly injected, but those born from the union of beast and human had no problems. Si Jianyi went on an 8-year journey to the beast planet to research this. He and his team eventually captured a beast, who was born in a high-ranking family.

I may have confused some details about this. MC's real father, Mei Feichen, is 390 years old, and long before Si Jianyi captured his beast, he and his team captured a prince beast, who is a female. In the beast planet, females look just like males except they can give birth. Humans are also considered females, I guess because of their stature? Males are about 2 meters or so high and have great strength. Males in the human planets are able to get pregnant as long as they implant a fetal sac before sexual intercourse. MC himself was confused as to why he got pregnant when he didn't do that. Anyway, the prince is name An Si, and he was used as research material. Mei Feichen bombed the facility where the prince was taken in order to wipe out the beast research and take the prince for himself. He knew he was selfish in taking the prince away from his family, but he fell deeply in love with An Si. They stayed together for over 200 years, and eventually had a child, the MC. Due to An Si's identity, he was designated as a guard in the Mei family and had the upper portion of his face covered with a mask. Mei Feichen's identity in the family is extremely high. He was a high-ranking officer in the military, but later retired and stayed in the family to train Mei children.

The two loved the MC dearly. Mei Feichen in particular was a doting father, who took changing diapers and whatnot seriously. There was a video that the MC later watched, wherein Mei Feichen and An Si gave him his name, "Legend", in hopes of becoming a legend himself. They handed him off to Mei Zhengjun, who had to pretend to be the MC's biological father, and to Mei Zhendong, who was deemed as his grandfather. It was pretty funny because Mei Feichen taught Mei Zhengjun and Mei Zhendong how to change diapers for two hours until they got it right. They were, like, "Why can't we just leave this to the maids?!" The video ended with Mei Feichen and An Si crying and holding each other because they couldn't bear to part with the MC.

Even though MC was tested to be B level, in reality his level was several S. It was not revealed how high his level was, but detectors at the time could not determine levels this high. Si Jianyi's team created a new, more accurate detector, and MC's level was designated as K, "King", to indicate that his levels are beyond that of human capability. After he had run away, he was taken back to the family to be personally trained by An Si despite only being B level (family privilege, lol). He didn't have too much of a great time with his family since Mei Zhengjun was cold towards him. The reason being is that Mei Feichen was "eating vinegar." He told Mei Zhengjun to distance himself from the MC because he didn't like that MC called him "Father". Haha. MC also didn't have a good impression of Mei Feichen because Mei Feichen was seen as a cold person and his standards for training got MC rejected.

As for Mei Weixian, he was tested to be SSSS level, but in reality, he was KK level, which meant that he could be 8S level or higher. Mei Weixian looks very angelic, and his face is almost similar to An Si, as if he was the younger version. This made those, who knew of An Si. very suspicious. ML himself is not part of the beast race, but he himself has beast genes in him. I'm not too clear about this, but ML may have been injected with beast genes when he was brought back to the Gu family. How he survived, not sure. Because Mei Weixian's body is composed of more beast genes, he has the ability to sense connections. This is why he knew ML was his biological father from the very beginning. The moment he saw ML in the security footage, he knew they were blood-related. He can also communicate well with animals and determine whether or not they are friendly. He is only part beast, so he cannot fully transform into a beast, but he can have characteristics of beasts. For example, his cat ears sometimes appear. MC at the time was very afraid that people would call his son a monster, so he had Jane Wing create inhibitors in order to suppress the ears. However, the effectiveness of the inhibitors were wearing off too quickly.

MC had suspicions that An Si was his father. At first, he was very surprised to discover that his parent-like figure was partners with Mei Feichen (he saw An Si with hickeys on his neck and noticed how close the two were). In his birth documents, Si An was listed as the mother, and he realized that the name was simply reversed. He was later certain after he tricked An Si into helping Mei Weixian in hiding his ears. They were in a room, and Mei Weixian's ears were out in the open. He was talking to the MC about how he wanted to get rid of his ears, and MC was reassuring him that he would find a way. He knew that An Si was eavesdropping on them, and pretended to have discovered An Si. An Si told the MC to leave the room so that he could be alone with Mei Weixian. Mei Weixian was able to learn how to naturally hide his ears.

An Si and Mei Feichen managed to figure out that MC knew they were his real fathers. Some time before, the beast that Si Jianyi had captured escaped from the facility that Jane Wing was also working at. JW was on his way home when he saw the beast who had a number of injuries. He was, like, "Hey, friend, do you need help?" After further inspection, he discovered that he actually knew that the beast was SJY's research subject because the MC and ML hacked into SJY's files, and he saw photos of him. He immediately drove away, thinking that the beast was dangerous and yelling, "So... BYE!" But the beast chased after him and caused his flying car to crash onto the roof of an abandoned research facility. The beast, name Luo Meng (Lomon?), was undergoing estrus due to high amounts of aphrodisiacs that were injected into him, and the two of them had sex right there. Lool. JW was sad because he was originally a top, and his chrysanthemum was hurting because the beast was huge. :blobsmirk:

JW went to his villa to hide Luo Meng and called the MC and ML. Luo Meng, due to his senses, knew that MC was An Si's son. The news of his escape prompted An Si to try to find him. MC hinted to Mei Feichen where the beast was located, almost giving away that MC knew something about their blood relationship. From Luo Meng, An Si learned that MC knew.

8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So who framed MC? What is MC’s biological father’s relationship with MC’s adopted fathers?

9. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. There were a lot of people who wanted to ruin the MC because he had a lot of talent, but the real mastermind was the ML's Gu uncle, Gu Yuan. He was originally introduced as a nice and upstanding person. However, as the novel progresses, mostly towards the end, it is revealed that Gu Yuan had a much darker side. He is a general, which is a high rank in the military, so he was able to drag people in to his schemes.

Gu Yuan, who thought that ML was on his side, told him a lot of information.This part made me a bit confused because MTL wasn't that understandable so I might have gotten some things wrong. Apparently, he had a deep hatred towards the Mei family. The Gu family was fighting for the Mei family, but many of them died on the battlefield, including Gu Yuan's mother and father. The members of the Gu family were labeled as martyrs, whereas those in the Mei family rose in rank. Because of this, the Gu family became smaller and had very little power. Gu Yuan ended up being an orphan, and no one wanted to adopt him. He was originally loyal to Mei Feichen, but he hated that he was sent to ML's Feng grandfather to be raised. He was suspicious of the MC when he first checked out his genes and physical fitness levels. He did not believe that MC could operate a mech so well with such low qualifications so he figured that MC had beast genes. His grandmother had also told him about a beautiful beast name An Si, and ML's grandfather told him that Mei Feichen had bombed the institute where An Si was residing. Thus, he put two and two together and figured that Mei Feichen and An Si had a child. He planned for the fall of the MC and wanted Mei Feichen to suffer (or something like that). What he did not consider was the ML's sacrifice to get MC to be released early. What ML did was give up his military merits, which are used to rise in rank, to get him out. It usually takes many years in order to get from one rank to another.

So aside from framing the MC, Gu Yuan and his husband, Che Xiu Nan, were involved in beast research. The Che family is also a military family and did not have a good relationship with the Mei family. So investing in beast research would highly benefit the Che family. Gu Yuan knew that Mei Weixian had beast genes and had him kidnapped from the Mei house to be used for research. He also forced Si Jianyi and one of ML's grandfathers, who was a renowned researcher, to partake in the research. Even though Si Jianyi was already researching beasts, he did not agree to use Mei Weixian as a subject. Luckily, because they were there, Mei Weixian was not hurt or neglected. He, of course, was saved by the MC and ML.

Because Mei Weixian was rescued, he actually planned to have ML have sex with some man who most likely got plastic surgery to look like MC. He wanted the guy to give birth to a kid with high-level genes so that kid could be used for research. :blobangery: ML knew what he wanted to do, so he told one of MC's friends (or was it his friends?) to find a guy with a similar build as him to pretend to be ML during Gu Yuan's wedding reception. ML pretended to be drunk or something, and Gu Yuan had people follow him to see what he was doing. The lights were off and two random people were having sex with each other. Gu Yuan truly thought that ML was having sex with the guy-who-looks-like-MC. In the end, the guy did get pregnant, but the kid was not ML's. Gu Yuan was tricked. Haha! He also wanted to try to make MC jealous and mad by sending pictures of ML and the guy-who-looks-like-MC together and sent the sex video to him too. Lol. He wanted the MC to miscarry. Since the final Zerg War was over, MC didn't have military tasks and agreed to give birth to a second child. MC knew very well that it was all fake. No stress at all!

Towards the end, there was an election for generals. It was Gu Yuan, Mei Zhenqiu (MC's "uncle"), and some other dude. Gu Yuan lost so he was no longer a general. He calculated that he would win, but ML did something that I am not too sure of to prevent that from happening. To retaliate, he ordered a team of mechs to kill off the Mei family. The MC knew early on that something would happen and was able to escape with Mei Zhengjun. Unfortunately, many people even those outside of the Mei family died. Gu Yuan was then jailed for collaborating with terrorists, and even his husband was framed by Gu Yuan himself. :blobunamused:

During that war with the Zergs, ML was having trouble dealing with the enemies, and MC jumped in to help him out. MC managed to save the lives of many on his team. However, a lot of his teammates were threatened into accusing the MC of deserting in court. Some were told that their families would be harmed, or, if they did not have family, their lives in the military would be hell and they couldn't rise in rank. Something along those lines. 50 or so teammates did this. In addition to this, footage of the battle was erased so MC could not prove his innocence. When MC got out of prison, everyone hated him besides those who knew the MC well. They would throw things at him and curse him in public so MC often times had to wear sunglasses and a hat. He was bald, which was a dead giveaway. Most of the credit of the battle were given to the ML, but some of it was given to another guy name Yu Jin.

2. As for Mei Feichen's relationship to Mei Zhendong and his son, Mei Zhengjun, I am not entirely sure. I think the two are more distant relatives in the Mei family. Mei Feichen is definitely much older (MTL text calls him an ancestor, so they cannot be brothers). MC stills calls Mei Zhendong his grandfather and Mei Zhengjun his father though. I think Mei Feichen just trusts Mei Zhendong a lot, and that's why he chose him to take MC.

10. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. It was a secret that MC was back in the military. When he came back home after his first important mission, he asked Mei Weixian what excuse he gave for the MC's absence. MWX said that he told his classmates and teachers that MC was staying home due to pregnancy. MC was shocked and asked what MWX would say when he came back after only a few months and his belly was still flat. MWX said, "Miscarriage." MC was again shocked that he knew the word. Apparently, he learned it from Gu Yuqing, whose first pregnancy led to miscarriage.

The second time around, MWX said that MC got kidnapped by traffickers. Lol. At the time, there were news wherein thousands of people from their planet were kidnapped. MC purposely got kidnapped by pretending to be an abused person with no family with ML being the abuser to lure the criminals. Lmao. So it was partly true, but this got onto the news, and people started to think even lower of the MC.

2. MC's first mission was to act as a member of this group of star pirates(?) to rescue a child prince from another planet. I am unsure how, but the prince, Lanwei, knew of MC and MC's son. He had a photo of the two of them together in his pocket. Lol. They were on their way back to the main star ship, and the MC pat the head of the prince to comfort him. The prince in response said, "You are a civilian so you can't touch the head of the prince." However, he forgave him because he looked like his future father-in-law. MC asked who that was, and the prince said, "Mei Chuanqi." :blobpats:As a side mission, MC was tasked to guard the prince for two months at the Mei home, but MC did not want Mei Weixian and the prince to get acquainted. I thought this was cute, but the prince was too calm and collected as a child, but the moment he saw Mei Weixian walk through the door, he started blushing really badly. He thought that MWX was the cutest.

In the prince's planet, once a person decides who their partner was, it would never be changed. Otherwise, he or she will be lonely forever. Lanwei immediately designated MWX as his princess and even tried to kiss him on the first day. :blobsweat_2: He used his mother and father as an example, but unfortunately ended up biting MWX's lips. MWX was not amused, but his rejection has to do with the prince's lack of fun in his life. He was, like, "Little prince can't play with games or toys, and your teacher is no fun at all." The prince replied that he would be "the king of the king" and that he'll be able to play with toys all day long. MWX replied with, "I don't want to leave my father." So the prince said, "I could buy a villa for Father-in-law, so that you could see him all the time."

When it was time for the prince to return home to his native planet, MWX initiated the kiss. :blobxd: Lanwei told him to wait 10 years, and he'll come back to marry him or something. Hahaha.

3. In the MC's last major mission, many people wanted to have MC killed by infiltrating the Zerg planet to destroy their defense system so that the alliance could bomb the Zerg planet. One of the people that MC rescued during the kidnapping mission was a prince of another planet, and he had researched the Zergs extensively. He learned their language and customs in order to be of worth to his planet. The prince, Sha Li, made a costume out of the remains of a female Zerg and maintained its pheromones to avoid detection. Apparently, the body of the female was a high-ranking Zerg. Females tend to be superior than the males since they can give birth. MC was, like, "We're not going to be chased by males... are we?" Sha Li: ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

The female Zergs are pretty high, so MC had to have Sha Li sit on his shoulders. They have four arms so Sha Li's arms and legs took over those areas. When they arrived to the Zerg planet, they were welcomed by a thousand husbands. Lol. Sha Li tried to welcome them all back without naming names by saying, "Hey baby, I missed you! I missed you too!" All of them wanted to have sex with the female Zerg. At one point, they even entered estrus, and the MC and Sha Li constantly had to make excuses to leave. :blobsweat_2:

When MC came back, his military friends asked him if it was true that he almost got banged by a Zerg. Lol. Sha Li was interviewed and he did not hide anything. :blobrofl:

11. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did mc ever get his reputation cleared?
    Did people know the truth about him not deserting

12. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he did. Towards the end of the novel, he went to court, but before he partook in the final Zerg War, some doubtful reporters interviewed him about his return to the military. When he came home, he was wearing his uniform, and his badges(?) indicated that his rank was that of a major general (not sure about this rank). This itself was pretty high for someone who came back for only two years. Many people saw photos of him in his uniform on the Star Network, and they were mad because they thought that he used the "back door" to get back into the military.

MC heard from one prisoner (MTL says Jin Boss or something) that his brother hosts a mech fighting competition, where army officials are able to directly recruit people based on their performance regardless of their status. MC signed up with a guy name Xiao Li, who used paper documents instead of the light brain(?), to register without giving away MC's identity. This part becomes important because the people framing MC were trying to get this information by hacking. I believe Si Jianyi also wanted this information because his detector found that MC's genes were beyond B level. He wanted to find out MC's identity but failed. MC's nickname was "Legend", basically his first name. At first, many people did not believe that a B-level mech user could defeat an AAA-level user. However, MC defeated two to three of them in a row. Eventually, he fought with the ML, who had used clues to find out that "Legend" was the MC and signed up to fight against him. ML actually used the same method to get recruited into the military since the military was not willing to recruit people from Z City. This battle ended in a tie, and a person from the Che family wanted to recruit the MC, not knowing that MC was from the Mei family. Eventually, when the guy's family found out, they were mad that he recruited an enemy. Haha.

During the interview, three people vouched for him. Shuang Guanzi (?), son of a government official and one of the people that MC saved during the trafficking incident, opened up communications to explain what happened. His face was pretty enough to attract one of the criminal bosses, who told him that if he became his "boy toy" that he would live a relatively good life compared to the other slaves. But if he rejected, he would be starved and cannot rest. Shuang Guanzi hated this situation due to his pride and refused. MC and one of his close military friends, Wu Lang, helped steal nutrient solution to get him nourished because he was getting really ill. The two of them were in ugly disguises. MC made a plan to help get the important people out as soon as possible (there were three of them, including Sha Li). To do this, he had Shuang Guanzi agree to be a "boy toy" under the conditions that he be able to rest and go the criminal boss after two weeks. But the time was reduced to only a week, and MC decided to give himself up and attract the criminal boss' attention instead. Wu Lang suggested this because he said that MC is even prettier than Shuang Guanzi. Lol. So he cleaned up and Shuang Guanzi himself was surprised that the deserter, Legend, was here.

The second person was Lanwei, the prince. He explained how MC hijacked the star ship and pretended to be part of the gang by burning off a part of his skin. His point was that a person who takes such risks should not be considered a deserter.

The last person was Xiao Li himself who revealed that MC was the "Legend." People were, again, doubtful, but he showed the documentation to prove MC's identity.

After this interview, people started questioning whether or not the MC was really framed because it is very hard to buy those people to lie.

As for court, MC had 17 people, who accused him, subpoenaed. He brought in two witnesses, one of which was residing in Z City to hide from the people framing MC since others had been killed off. He explained how he was threatened, but the defendants' lawyer said that the documents that were provided did not in any way prove MC's innocence. There were other counterarguments in there too that I won't go into. The second person, Li Bing, was near death's door and he agreed to have his brain scanned for memories. Brain scans are illegal unless given permission by the owner. They can make the owners weak, and it would normally take 10 or so days to recover. The reason why Li Bing agreed was that he felt guilty for accusing the MC and wanted to right his wrongs before dying. His current state was due to being used as research material. He got captured and had beast genes injected into him. Somehow, he was controlled and was the one to kidnap Mei Weixian and brought him back to Gu Yuan and co.'s facility. At the time, his body was undergoing immense changes to the point of unconsciousness and was recovering in the Mei home. The beast genes made him strong, but it would only allow him to live for a few years. After Mei Weixian was kidnapped, he got experimented on even more, and his life could only last for a month. His memories showed some of the defendants being rescued by the MC and thanking him. It showed how MC saw ML getting into trouble and how he risked his mission in order to help ML out. Li Bing immediately died after the brain scan ended. :blobcry: Li Bing's father was threatened while the court was ongoing and came in to claim that Li Bing's memories were tampered with. However, a president from this renowned storage place (I have no idea) came in to show a recording that he was entrusted with from one of the accusing soldiers who died a while back. He had his brain scanned as well because he was afraid of dying, saying that perhaps MC could use this against the people who framed him. It was his own way of blackmailing. The brain scan showed Li Bing being threatened as well which made the claim that Li Bing's memories were tampered with null.

Before the ruling, ML made a final statement, saying how the war would not have been successful without the MC's intervention so he should be given the highest compensation. Thus, MC's name was cleared. I believe ML got his merits back as well from getting MC released from prison early, and MC rose in rank.

13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What was MC and his son’s relationship with the ex wifey?

14. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very good. Although they were no longer husband and wife, MC still showed a high level of concern for Gu Yuqing and her family. GYQ actually got captured by Gu Yuan early on in the story and had some of her blood taken and brain illegally scanned to find out if she had beast genes. This was when he still thought that GYQ was the biological mother. MC called her many times during her absence and couldn't get through so he had to ask Lei Zihang who told him what had happened. MC had this investigated, but it wasn't actually found out until Gu Yuan confessed this to the ML.

Mei Weixian may not be blood-related to GYQ, but because he was raised by her for so long, he still saw her as a mother. It was an accident that her family found out about MWX's not being blood-related. Basically, what had happened was MC was visiting GYQ in the hospital during her pregnancy, and they were discussing how to break the news. They thought that it was a good idea to hold off until the baby was born, but GYQ's mother found out from eavesdropping.The family was shocked, and it took some time for them to get used to this information. In the end, they treated MWX as family. Gu Yuqing eventually gave birth to a daughter, and MWX was happy he had a sister. MC and MWX were even planning on buying gifts, but Lanwei kind of got in the way. He wanted to come with, but it was deemed unsafe for him to be out in public. They had to hold it off.

As for Lei Zihang, MWX originally hated him because he thought he took his mother away from the MC. Lol. MC had to explain to him that LZ and GYQ were already together before he was born. So MWX suddenly became nicer to him and called him "uncle." Before that, MWX called him a "bastard." :blobrofl:

15. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like i should summon danmei sect
    @alexfilia @scriptor @winter-t @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX
    @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @Luen @DarkBlue @Yuslia @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 4 @Zhen_Qing @Aeli

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58 @XiaoPingGuo @bitterblackrabbit @Ryss @Moocakey @324722 @AaronKing @Cian-Chan @JellyJellyFishy @i_amhandsome @nixxara @GaiaJupiter @wolf.prince @Hanaru @SecretLibrary @Nami Heartfilia @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @Li hir @Rurella @Hikari_Akari

16. Nami Heartfilia

Nami Heartfilia Zhongli is my true love and husband

Reading List:
    Link
    *watch thread*

17. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay!! Mpeg!!! :aww::blob_pompom::blobmelt::blobnosebleed:

18. GaiaJupiter

GaiaJupiter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably gonna read it after 6 mtl

19. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :LOL: This story is so convoluted! Are there any R18+ parts?

20. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is. Haha. :blobsweat:

Most of the sex scenes are fade to black or less detailed. :blobpensive: This novel is pretty much plot-based.

TomiNdumplings and readerz like this.