Spoiler Leisurely Beast World: Plant Some Fields, Have Some Cubs

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by northerner, May 7, 2020.

1. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m speechless. How come she took much longer to forgive Muir than she took to forgive Curtis?

also, the babies... Poor babies. Snake cubs having their father memories is the worst! As for the rest, I thought MC would care more about her babies? There’s even a scene on the webcomic where she do the ET thing with her baby egg... By the end, it all looks like a giant competition to see who can impregnate MC more... and the ratio female x male cubs is ridiculous.

but I’m happy to learn that MC ended up with all four (too bad the wolf king son died, I don’t think he was a bad guy, just unlucky).

Officially you can find the webcomic on Webnovel site / app (just search for it. The name is beauty and beasts or something like that). You don’t need to pay, just gather free pass and be happy. Pmed you the link!

Last edited: May 27, 2020
    Reyhane likes this.
  2. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    I love Curtis. :blobjoy: but he does have A LOT of children.

Viliel and Snowy_1201 like this.
  4. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hai.. I read this light novel until ch 960 and truth is.. I like it.. Haha

At 1st, i dont really like the fl with many male story.
    But as i read the novel,, i love the relationship btween them. How every male has their own role in taking care of qingqing.
    And they all love her despite jealous of her other spouse. And qingqing live like a queen haha.. What she want, her spouse immediately do that. But she really care about each spouse she has.

The spouse she loves most is curtis, snake beast. At 1st, i thoughtcurtis very cold to their children. But turns out its a necessity, because every male children will have their father memory, including s*x memory. And qing2 almost rape by her own child. Fortunately, its not happen.
    Anyway, i love the way curtis spoiled qing2. Indeed he is much older than qing, he is 40 while qing 17 when they 1st meet. It makes curtis more mature than parker who is very childish in their 1st meeting. Curtis which supposed to be cold as feral beast, grow to became very gentle to qing.
    I still smiling when remember the time qing braided curtis's hair, hoping it will become curly like her hair after braided. Curtis just smile and let qing do what she wants. And when he make her clothes... Aww... Okay.. Curtis is qing personal tailor... The dress is so beautiful.

And parker.. Start as a boyish 17 years old. Temperament, jealous, but he gradually change for qing.
    His age almost the same as qing. He likes to play around,just like qing. So i think he really completed qing's life, balancing fron curtis.
    And qing always laugh at parker if he make curtis annoyed and get a slap from curtis tail. Lol.. Indeed..parker sometimes need the slap

The 3rd male.. Winston.
    He came with all his not confident self, because of scar in his face. But he gentle, strong, tender, and more patient than curtis n parker. And he also big down there.. Haha.. More than parker who also considered big by qing. Dont mention curtis, he special coz he has two p****, which can move around in their intercourse lol. It is said, mating with curtis is the safest than the other two haha..

4rd male.. Muir.. I like him at 1st, but then hate him when he became greedy and want to kill curtis. Later.. He became qing saviour. And from the spoiler, it seems qing accepted him as her 4th mate.
    I feel sorry for his hand, it makes him cannot fly normally as an eaglebeast.
    Its amazing how he became stripeless beast by fighting continuesly in hishuman form.

Tt123 likes this.
  5. Manhwalover2

Reading List:
    Link
    me too..

I love curtis the most..

Tt123 likes this.
  6. Manhwalover2

Reading List:
    Link
    whoaa.. What... .
    All the while she already decide no more pregnant after her 1st female born. Haha... And all the male at that time agreed.. Lol...

7. Manhwalover2

Reading List:
    Link
    haha.. In ch 950, it still 19 snakes, 3 leopard, 1 female tiger. Only 3 times gave birth.

And for the rest of chapter, how many more she get pregnant lol..

Fortunately, the pregancy for male babies and egg doesnt take a long time. Only 1-3 months from pregnance until gave birth

8. Manhwalover2

Reading List:
    Link
    hoho.. So this is the ending..
    Poor leopard cub left behind in beast world

Anyways.. Kids never too important for them . Their spouse always the most important for the beast.

Hmm... The things in modern world..
    Kinda... Force by the author to make the happy ending . How the 4 of them getting new career.

But i still wanna read it to decide whether i satisfied or not with things in modern world haha

9. Novelafanatica

Novelafanatica New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When it says that about AnAn? I thought that the mermaman has abel to comunicate with her.

10. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    I also didn't like it at first for the same reason. It felt like the author just want to add numerous fillers but as I read it actually felt funny. But at the same time sad because they can't stay at the same place. I would like for them to go back their own world and be free like before with no one who would take notice on them. It doesn't also look good (in a world hopping novel POV) MC changed her original world when she came back and orc blood spread. She infused the modern and orc world.

11. Manhwalover2

Reading List:
    Link

i finally read the whole chapter in modern world until finished..
    And.. I like it haha..
    To be exact, i like how perfect curtis is wherever he is. Lol...
    Never really parker, more over in modern world.
    Muir is okay... He's richh haha and calm, not clingy like someone.
    He know his place

12. Violet_lily

Violet_lily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do you read this? Except kakaopage or other Korean apps?

13. Delaney18

Delaney18 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    gosh love it

14. Jenilyn 09

Jenilyn 09 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Major spoiler
    An an and lanze end up together
    An an also can't see and hear because of the poison
    An an has the most babies I think almost 30,000 based on the novel I've read and she has a tragic story

An an died/commit suicide 50 days later when she gave birth to a female baby .
    I think it's because she can't feel lanze there anymore also lanze got his head cut by his son silver