Spoiler Les Interprètes

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ludagad, Dec 17, 2016.

1. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
  2. avid_tranzgeek

avid_tranzgeek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason why its such a low rating in my opinion is because ppl are comparing the novel to the drama which is a definite NO-NO. Also, the FL isnt a pushover. She's someone who stands up for herself. The ML is not a jerk either. I consider him a very stable person, appearance wise, but his family and the people around him try to manipulate him in a bad way(no the FL doesn't do so) and their relationship is true, even if a lot of drama happens in between. Also, I will say that the FL probably seems...really unconventional especially what she does in the first few or five chapters or so. But it's not really her fault for having such a low paying job in the first place and the event basically propels her fate towards the ML if youll think of it that way. Honestly, just give the book a shot. Maybe you'll really like it and maybe you won't. A lot of people rated it 1s early on while I was translating it when they hadn't gotten a chance to really read about the romance. The book isn't all about romance though. It's also about two characters that grow and mature as they realize that they can never let go of each other.

anina likes this.