Spoiler Let’s Run Away and Go to the Assassin’s School ~

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, May 20, 2020.

1. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Eng title: Let’s Run Away and Go to the Assassin’s School ~ the Decision of the Fat Daughter with the Annulled Engagement! Assassination Diet!

Raw title: 婚約破棄された糞デブ令嬢の、ドキドキ(物理)!!暗殺術ダイエット!!~痩せて見違えて学院に行きます

NO link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series...h-the-annulled-engagement-assassination-diet/

Description:
    Iris, the daughter of the Duke, was the prince’s fiancé, but her appearance was that of a pig.

“I love eating, drinking and sweets!! Snacks? No, that’s another meal”

Iris would be beautiful if she were thinner, but she was a pig of 80kg at the age of ten!

Because of that, at the prince’s 10th birthday celebration party, that night, none other than the prince himself, who was crying after seeing her, broke the engagement with her.

As expected, it was not possible for the crown prince to marry a pig, and the king approved that decision.

After that, her parents imprisoned her for ruining the family’s name and decided to hire assassins to prevent of that happening again…

When Iris woke up that night …

“Assassins… wow, so cool!”

“It’s dangerous but the shy me is bubbling of emotion”

I am amazed of the skills beauty of the one who is aiming for my own life… “What are you saying…?” From that day on, Iris’s assassin study program started. First, you have to lose weight, and then refine your skills. “Who can train me? That is it! I’ll ask the knights who have recently come to my home! Not just killing skills I want to learn all the useful skills!” Iris, who learned to how to do everything, from cooking to laundry and making chores, goes to school in a lean state!

Spoilers pretty please ^^ :aww:blobmelt_thumbs:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Last edited: May 20, 2020
  2. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers please :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:blobmelt_thumbs

Last edited: Mar 29, 2022
  3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Well3x... What do we have here?
    A fat to fit story and so far from the synopsis, no love interest in sight? Color me interested! Gimme spoilers too!
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Mikaa likes this.