Spoiler Let’s Talk About That Guy Who Transmigrated to Pursue Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let’s Talk About That Guy Who Transmigrated to Pursue Me
    [​IMG]

Novel Summary
    Wen Xuan was the head disciple of Water Cloud Sect’s sect leader. He spent the first half of his lifetime respecting his teachers and placing importance in the way of Dao. Friendly towards other fellow disciples, he was everyone’s role model.

He once believed that he would spend a lifetime like this. Until one day, he met a younger fellow disciple (shidi) who was unbelievably skilled.

This shidi told him that this world was actually a novel. And he, Wen Xuan, would become the most unsightly, petty little villain in this leveling up style cultivation novel. With the next half of his lifetime on a bumpy spiral downward after an erroneous decision, he will be betrayed and deserted by friends and family, casted away and end up dying miserably alone.

“After dinner for leisure, many people would use a mocking tone of disdain to discuss your disastrous life. But no one knew how you survived through all those years. No one saw how you struggled to hold on to your bottom line in your lonesome. No one cared about the suffering you experienced and your perseverance. But I saw it. I know. I care.”

“That’s why I came to this world. To become your support.”

- Description from Novelupdates

Details
    Short Title :
    Alternate Title : 谈谈那个穿进书里来追我的家伙
    Author : Mo Xiao Xian
    Type : Web Novel
    Genre : Action, Adventure, Shounen Ai, Xianxia

Novel updates link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/lets-talk-about-that-guy-who-transmigrated-to-pursue-me/

2. Xu_hui

Xu_hui Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers?????:aww:

3. Fdy_A

Fdy_A Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you want to know?

4. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their relationship. They reason why
    Are their fluffy moments

5. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML realize that MC is excluding him from other people besides MC, by excluding i mean like ML wasnt allowed to meet people, so that ML will only care and interact with MC, the excuse that MC given to ML is that he is a beast and cultivator will either kill him or make him a slave. The ML also got injured. Ofc this is not the real reason, MC just want ML to think that MC is the only one he need (afterall when he was sick, his parents never really care to visit him, and when they visit with his little brother, they were happy and forgotten about MC, angry when MC trying to get their attention by pulling the medical stuffs so that he will endanger his own life, even tho what MC really want is for them to come by more often, i feel so bad for MC). But its kind of abusive relationship when MC excluding him from people. i so want to see his parent to apologize for not caring enough of him :( im sure they are busy and feel sad when they see MC like that but not seeing him at all while being happy with your other (healthy) child, really hurt MC :blob_teary:
    Anyway ofc the ending will be the ML convince MC that this is not a healthy relationship and he will care for MC even tho he meet more people, ML will not abandon him.

The novel already finish being translated btw, so you could find out more

6. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please tell me what happened to the ML sect after they escaped from the demon and what happened to ML shidi who sect leader forced to follow that wrong cultivation method, same as ML... was sect leader punished did the sect admit their wrong???

7. Astrid.yarmas

Astrid.yarmas Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read all the novel thinking that Jian yi was the "bottom" until the last 3 chapter .I discober he was the "top"
    In hindsight, Wen Xuan recalled this day countless times, each time feeling incredulous over his own audacity.

Jian Yi's enthusiasm far surpassed his imagination. What was even more damaging was that it wasn't until he was pressed down on the floor by Jian Yi, that Wen Xuan shockingly discovered, things were still not quite the same as what he had originally imagined.

8. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link