Spoiler My Dazzling Fall / Let My Fall Be Brilliant / 나의 추락이 찬란하도록

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Dec 14, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    images.jpeg

Summary:
    Almost overnight, Graciella Wasslet went from being a princess to being a criminal in exile. Now, she lives on an island with her trusty maid under the constant surveillance of her vengeful brother. When she encounters a rival empire’s prince, she hatches a plan to win his trust and start anew in his land. However, it seems that there may be a dark history behind his stay on the island, too. With the odds stacked against them, can these outcasts really escape to a better life?

Raws: https://page.kakao.com/home/나의-추락이-찬란하도록/5823

Last edited: Mar 15, 2022
    Creolenerd, Inasible, Ceilo27 and 2 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers? What happened between MC and her brother? Did the brother bully her servant hence why she went to threaten him? That brother is acting like some psychopath/narcissist.

4. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this original webtoon?

5. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleaseee

6. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please!

7. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping ⛺️

For now, brother sounds like a son of ***** (and the father too if he is just taking everything the brother says as sure thing). Seems like the brother always felt threatened by MCs abilities. They used fight with swords and the brother would mock MC for loosing, so MC decided to train a lot harder to win. Well, she eventually won, but then the brothers face was full of fear and seems like he draw a line between them since then, putting Mc as his an enemy which existence was a threat to him. He threatened MCs maid to poison her everyday. He basically said he would kill her whole family if she didn’t. I don’t know if this poison is special, but MC is resistant to poisons (she trained herself) and so far has no symptoms (and seems like she doesn’t know her maid is poisoning her). The brother is married and have a son. The Mother is on MCs side, but she is sick and have no voice. MCs fiancé is also o her side, he seems nice and their relationship seems good, but, well, who knows what’s gonna happen? The prince is on the picture now.

The prince is the second prince of his empire and was pushed by his older brother. He hurt his leg and was sent to the island (an exile basically). He believes his brother didn’t do this because he was a threat, but because he was bothersome. He saw his family’s disappointed face after he fell and just accepted being “throw away”, since he never wished the throne (and yet he was depressed). He started to change after MCs appearance. He’s been taking some medicine sent from the empire, but he never got better. MC suggested him to stop taking it (since he’s been taking it for a long time and nothing changed) and surprise, surprise! He’s getting better!

I’ve read up till chapter 30/31 in Spanish and someone spread rumors about how the princess is there because she killed someone. Because of that some soldiers started to appear at her house searching everywhere for something suspicious.

well, MC did confess that she tried to kill the prince, but I think she did it to protect her other maid. Probably the brothers scheme.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
    Korleone, Elisee, SofiyeJaan and 14 others like this.
  8. jojooxxx

jojooxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you

9. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Time to camp. :blobpeek:

10. zenslover

zenslover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please
    Wanna see his brother got kick in the face soo badly

Inasible and Desperate like this.
  11. Hayden

Hayden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this not have a novel?

12. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

13. skytempest

skytempest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers for ML? I would love it if ML was Billian (the fiancée).

choso likes this.
  14. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why the manga has a tragedy tag?

15. elle25

elle25 Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. choso

choso Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if this story have a novel it was based off or if it's an original webtoon but I'm really hoping, if ever our mc will have a love interest, its gonna be Billian, her fiancé. I'm so tired of reading fls falling for the new guy especially when it looks like she already have feelings for another and it's a mutual and healthy relationship.

17. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    True but ngl, whoever she ends up with will make sad. If she picks brillian, poor white hair dude. But if she picks white hair dude, poor brilian and I would low-key hate the fl since brillian has been with her from the beginning.. but idk, I feel sus about brillian. Hopefully he's not evil or anything.

Inasible, Ceilo27 and Ac03 like this.
  18. Celinexoxo

Celinexoxo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is ML ? I like her ex fiance but we all know they can't be together Cuz basically she is a traitor and an exiled royalty and I like the white haired guy too

Ceilo27 and Ac03 like this.
  19. Lyra Novels

Lyra Novels Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MCs brother is SOOOO insecure. I cannot believe he is threatened by ellie who is the second child and a female. Whu? Why? Just bec ellie defeated him in sword fighting and other areas doesnt mean that ellie will usurp his position as CP

Inasible, Ceilo27 and Ac03 like this.
  20. Shychocolate

Shychocolate New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They don’t love each other. I’ve been readind the raws and they got enganged just because they were childhood friends nothing more. Billian is/was in love with the wife of Mc’s brother because they were enganged.