LCD Let Me Game in Peace

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Mar 1, 2020.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Zhou Wen had no choice but to follow him out. But when they arrived, they realized that setting up a club didn’t just require filling in an application form. They had to gather at least five people to submit the application to establish a club." They already knew that. It was brought up ages ago when they visited the club recruitment event.

I wonder why Ashen Palm had no effect. Isn't specifically designed for enemies with tough defense?

2. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    It didn't say what he did with the ant companion egg that dropped. I would have expected him to merge it with the silver ant, but that doesn't seem to have been the case. Why did the author even mention it dropping if they weren't going to acknowledge what happened to it. It's not like the black ants were weak enough that they were only good for being food.

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "What’s the thing they were talking about?"
    "However, none of this had anything to do with Zhou Wen."
    I think the MC may have been used as a substitute basketball by his father when he was a baby. Its the only thing that explains him not understanding what they're talking about or thinking that it has nothing to do with him.

“Generally, men who are good-looking can’t be too weak” That's some high quality delusional thinking right there ;)

4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    That feels like something that will cause an international incident...

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he'll wind up merging his two knight summons after he adds the last technique to the demon knight.

"You’re like a donkey. Every time I whip you twice, you’ll take two steps. If I don’t whip you, you just stay there and roll around. " lol. Love this analogy for the MC ;)

The homework assignment said they could form teams of four. If they try to form such a team, wouldn't they immediately discover her deception? Why is she so certain that they won't bother, even when she knows how hard the mission is?

Once word gets around about that strategy guide he's selling, I wonder if they'll have to change the special admissions students' homework assignment, and if the MC's teacher will get in trouble for it ;)

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Although he felt that it was definitely a scam, he still planned on confirming it first." Its nice to see someone sensible in a position of power.

"Liu Zhengyan decided to discuss the matter with Wang Fei, and get her to temporarily hold back Li Xuan and Zhou Wen’s results and videos." I look forward to Wang Fei's impending rollercoaster of emotions ;)

That aside, I wonder why he's not considering trying to get those two moved to the special admissions class.

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Dao Body seems like the most useful one. With it, he can practically spam the fairy's fan. Runner up would probably be Eight Perfections Wisdom, since it will help him survive when he otherwise wouldn't. Ancient Emperor will likely make some flashy contributions, but I expect Godfiend to see the most use outside of battle.

That aside, I wonder if he can use the Chaos technique (name escapes me) to gain another life providence

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how much stronger he'll get when this new form of practice works ;)

Also curious how much he'll be ticking off that guy's sister in the process.

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    So, is there no limit to the number of companion beasts one person can have? And no cost for supporting them? If so, then why isn't every human training to be a walking army? Or at least, those rich enough to afford to buy the eggs?

I expect Li Zhou will be petty about being proven wrong. I wonder if he'll try to retaliate against the MC for this, or if he'll stick to being nasty to him whenever they meet.

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm surprised Wang Lu got killed off. She's appeared enough times now that I would have figured she was immune to such a random death. I wonder if she's actually dead though, or just pretend dead? The place where the tree was found was all about faking one's own death after all.

11. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Story can be inconsistent and weird because Author did some mistake(brain fart?) in chapters,
    like when An jing is surprised that MC had flying beast on latter chapter, while she actually
    already seen it when MC fight some demonic lotus in the past.
    Or when suddenly he's fighting phoenix in the ancient palace, when the story never mentioned such being exist in that dungeon before.

I think there is another example of this but i forgot. I really hope he can fix that and keep the novel quality till the end

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    So, if you can't kill him because he's the only one that can save Wang Lu, then why not stab him a few times? Or make it clear that, whether or not Wang Lu lives, Yan Zhen will die if the other students do?

The pheonix thing wasn't an inconsistency. He found them after going further into the city than he had before, which was previously stated to be a more dangerous place, but with little else said about it. Also, if I remember An Qing's surprise that you're talking about correctly, then she was surprised at the form and quality of the pet, not its existence.

13. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm, i cant remember MC mention meeting the phoenix before and suddenly he's fighting it to reach the inner part of the city.
    Perhaps its mentioned very shortly that i cant remember the encounter?

Maybe i should reread the part when he use the flying insect in front of an jing again.....

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    After the first time the chain fell, why didn't he just step on it or something while he waited for his hands to recover, then keep pulling?

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Now would probably be a good time to mention his stepmother. I sincerely doubt that he will though. It's more likely that his mythic grade pets will play a role in freeing him, or someone stronger than the doctor will show up to rescue him.

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He sure is heaping an awful lot of blame on Lancelot. It takes at least two (depending on the version of the story) for something like this to go so very wrong.

I wonder if he'll get an ability/item that can raise fusion chances at some point.

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like he has even more reason to keep collecting as many cultivation techniques as he can. Maybe now he'll realize that there's nothing stopping him from going around to all of the dimensional zones the school controls and downloading them. I sincerely doubt it though.

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Why didn't he ask Wang Lu to repay his help with the tiger by buying him a speed crystal instead? She could definitely afford it, and I expect she'd appreciate clearing the debt sooner rather than later.

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Fortunately, a 21-valued Speed Crystal was considered one of the lowest grade crystals at the Epic stage, so the price wasn’t too ridiculous." Wasn't a minor plot point that no one but him can actually judge the value of a crystal? Shouldn't all epic grade crystals cost about the same?

"Unless he advanced to the Epic stage, he wouldn’t be able to learn the Dragon Gate Flying Immortal Skill." Or, like last time, you just need to learn more cultivation techniques, or possibly, absorb special physiques.

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    It feels like John is a hundred times weaker than he was originally made out to be. He didn't even put up a fight.