Discussion Let's be honest here. How many of you still hold faith in Kingdom's Bloodline author?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by phucanhcr02, Dec 29, 2020.

1. phucanhcr02

phucanhcr02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kingdom's Bloodline is one of the best novels I've read.
    At first, I was amazed that a Chinese author can write such an intricate and detailed novel (Given how many garbage xianxia out there), I was immediately hook.
    But after 400 chapters, I realized the author is a bit of a detail nutjob, so much of a nutjob that I wish I can choke him and tell him to chill down on the details a bit.
    This novel is so fucking detailed, which drags out the story quite a bit, that many readers are frustrated, opposite of other casual CN novels.
    And after taking a break from reading the novel for nearly a year to stock up some chapters, I saw the goddamn novel is only 630 chapters.
    So I want to ask, how many of you are still holding faith in the author?
    Be honest, because my faith is gradually dying, just like when Reverend Insanity got cucked by the CCP.

2. Naraina

Naraina Step Red Sibling ⭐ | † Trickster

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I never even heard of the novel :hmm: and I don't know how to react :blob_tilt:since you said it's detailed ( a way too much) has a lot of chapter and plus plus is CHINESE :blobastonished:!!!! ( people go insane because of those cliche Chinese plots and here is opposite )
    Tbh I'm afraid now of Chinese authors:sweating_profusely: I already found them a nutjob because of their manhuas and novels but this one is intense (as you explained ) really gotta try :blobhyperthink:

3. phucanhcr02

phucanhcr02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Be ready for A LOT of details.

Naraina likes this.
  4. Naraina

Naraina Step Red Sibling ⭐ | † Trickster

Reading List:
    Link
    I gave up :blobneutral:
    I have mixed feelings for this novel so I will not write anything more ..

5. Botched Toe

Botched Toe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love all the details it helps in visualizing the story and shaping the characters. The author only releases 2 long chapter each month that's why it takes so long. He is taking his time writing this masterpiece. I think it's no longer being translated so I'm hoping it gets picked up soon, reading this with MTL is torture.

Still 100% worth the wait hang in there brother

6. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what? telling things in detail too much that the novel turns you off? lol
    you should try library of heaven path, the way this author keeps doing face slapping with similar plot and words for hundred(s) chapter
    will bring you reader to a new hellish experience that makes you think writing things in detail is ignorable than that :ROFLMAO: