Let's create a two-words continuing story

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by whosays25, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Simon

Simon [The Pure One's Chief Steward][Demon Beast]

Reading List:
    Link
    but suddenly

2. Kraust Howzer

Kraust Howzer The mysterious person of NUF

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Enigma

Enigma Follower of Jesus, he's the only way

Reading List:
    Link
    I doing

4. tact

tact the master mind AND The Communicator #1

Reading List:
    Link
    this he

5. kraken296

kraken296 The Greatest kraken warrior

Reading List:
    Link
    Story so far
    The master peed on his pants Then he tried to Wake his Demon lord He married up and He died then revived For he was nude and cute despite that He got Beaten up so bad that he Sung in A hero came and Shoot the nude guy Just because he felt That he tripped over And broke His appendix and cracked His soul and then satan came And died Then reincarnated into a golden toadstool with five After that Nothing happened red heads. while flying Ate the speaking potato He choked and went up the the hill to find the red the legendary potato sage dressed in s&m gear smoking weed plus whip he said swaying it "I am- the hero who did the legendary Panty raid break dance The trophy with perfect black satin Granny panty so what have you Done to speaking potato?" And then he said "Done talking!" ,but the speaking potato have killed the one Who laughed at the kicking bee suddenly wasps! "what the-" hell is wrong with the story" The End. And then! Baby demon listening story Just started killing potatos Just for Venting anger but suddenly Why am I doing this he
    I do not understand it so if anyone understands it please enlighten this fool

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  6. tact

tact the master mind AND The Communicator #1

Reading List:
    Link
    Description :
    kraken we are just goofing around
    just read laugh and post!

sometimes i wonder how much free time we guys have

7. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a 2 word story, you were expecting something comprehensive?

8. Enigma

Reading List:
    Link
    Too much, but people with a lot of free time are what makes this forum what it is

9. kraken296

kraken296 The Greatest kraken warrior

Reading List:
    Link
    you think i m not free coping and pasting it all

10. brianf

brianf Pvt. Slime

Reading List:
    Link
    The young demon stared at his trousers; a warm and wet patch had stained it.

"... I wet it again", he sighed inwardly as he made his way toward the large door down the hall.

Opening the door, the young demon slowly walked towards the bed in the middle of the large room. Staring at the beautiful lady on the bed, he grabbed her shoulders and lightly shook her awake.

"Azrael. Hey~ Azrael."

"H-huh? Oh, it's you Zand. What is it?" the lady named Azrael replied sleepily.

"I'm... Uhmmm.... It's my mana, it's still unstable."

"Ahhh... so it's like that", she said as she noticed the stain on Zand's trousers.

After stretching for a bit, Azrael got up and brought Zand to the castle's ritual chamber.

+++

Azrael of the Night. Shadow Walker. The Merciless Queen. Demon Lord. These were but a few of the many names that Azrael was often called by. At the young age of 514, she was the Queen that ruled over the demons; the most powerful of the demons. Not only was she the most powerful, she was also the most cruel, even by demon standards. With her cruelty and power, for nearly a thousand years, she had kept the demon realm in check. However, that was a thing of past.

When Azrael was 1414, she had met the young demon name Zand. And, in a story that could only be described as ridiculous, the young demon somehow managed to sway the heart of the Demon Queen. Azrael was making a trip to a small demon town, several days west of her castle, in order to collect a blood tax. As she was climbing the hill to the village chief's house, she tripped... and was somehow caught in a princess-carry by the young Zand. Azrael could fall several thousands of meters and stand up without a scratch so, without saying, a fall of that extent would have had no effect on her. But, when Zand had made an effort to (unintentionally) save her, this triggered something in her, and she instantly fell in love.

However, she was no weak damsel. She was the almighty Demon Queen. So she dragged Zand to the castle and made him hers. In the process, Zand's body was filled with an overflowing amount of magical energy. This resulted in the present situation: Zand's overflowing magical energy would leak out in the middle of night, causing him to wet his pants... nearly everyday for the past week. And today, once again, Azrael would have to extract some that energy from him.

+++

In the middle of the 6 metre radius circular chamber was a 6 layered magical circle that was 6 metres in diameter. In the circle stood a nude Zand. After preparing the materials for the ritual, Azrael entered the room. When all of a sudden...

BAMM!!

The walls of the chamber shattered as a metallic object blasted through the thick walls. Landing in front of Zand, the object stood up. It was a knight in a suit of shimmering armour.

"Ohhhh~~~ Ugly Demon Dude, standing in the nude. For your crimes you'll pay, this demon I shall slaaayyyyy~!!"

The young knight suddenly burst into song as he stood up, swung his sword, and chopped off Zand's head.

Thinking that he had succeeded in his quest to slay the Demon Lord, the young "hero" continued to sing happily. However, he suddenly felt a chill run down his spine. Trembling, the hero had managed to muster all of his strength, and he managed to turn his head to identify the source of the deathly aura that was engulfing him. What caught his vision were a pair of eyes, eyes that were burning with rage. And just as he reached for his sword, his entire body burst into flames.

The blue fire that engulfed his body did not burn his flesh, but it burned away at his soul. The pain he felt could make him beg to be sent to hell—if he could even open his mouth to speak, which he could not. And in the next instant, the standing corpse crumpled onto the floor.​
    Tried to turn it into something more comprehensive, but I don't want to think anymore hahaha.

11. Enigma

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow you got that jumbled up story to sound readable ....

whosays25 likes this.
  12. whosays25

whosays25 ^_^

Reading List:
    Link
    @brianf haha never thought you've got enough patience to make this 2 word story into something good. I salute you.

Cherry_3258 and Enigma like this.
  13. whosays25

whosays25 ^_^

Reading List:
    Link
    I have nothing to do again after I finish reading all the recent updates. Want a new story?

14. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure

15. Enigma

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I'm bored too make it a good one

16. whosays25

whosays25 ^_^