LET'S MAKE SOMETHING ABSOLUTELY CLEAR

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Parth37955, Nov 10, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    "More people are converting to Islam for the sake of fitting in"(<_<)
    Is not like they have their own thinking and reasons...
    Culture changes because of development of science and technology.
    Religion claimed to be the only truth and will always be that forever.
    And according to religion I should be killed for my lack of belief.
    Fortunately modern laws outlawed such thing..:p

2. SirKulinski

SirKulinski Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any point to Russia denying it? Barely anyone would believe it, so why bother? Might as well let them blabber their mouths and ignore it exists because if they did deny it they'd provoke the thought.. You Russians there have something to hide...

3. Crazyh3

Crazyh3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He meant that the democrats never denied it.

Also, Russia actively claimed responsibility for some of the stuff.

4. SirKulinski

SirKulinski Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah fair enough, I haven't really been following it all, it's amusing to a degree but too much is just depressing. Same principle applies, as long as they maintain silent denial it might go away and hopefully somewhere down the line the credibility of wikileaks will be called into question and it all goes away.

5. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    he will finish faster if he close the forum.....after all this forum is for discussing novels, there is no point to keep it if people can't say their opnion about novels.....

6. Stormingtiger101

Stormingtiger101 Procrastinator ○

Reading List:
    Link
    "And I never said all atheist were deist, I said some or even most are" I didn't assume you meant all athiest.

"Why call yourself an atheist if it's just to end up talking to god in your hour of need? Doesn't that show that ultimately you believe in a higher power?" Most turn to a god for comfort. If someone is in a midst of a crisis, whether they believe in a god or not I take with a grain of salt. If only in the midst of a crisis you believe in a god, then does that really amount to a solid belief in a god? At that time I suppose. But honestly, my post was not to start a discussion like this. My main reason that I responded to you was the preassumtion of someone belief.

7. Zaart

Zaart Deer Master Race

Reading List:
    Link
    well at the beginning it was just to enjoy nice discussion or game with people who liked the same things as you since we were not that numerous ^^ so we had a lot of fun, go see the old thread to see that, even the mod were more social: everyone knew everyone and we were a little addicted community

8. Rickymex

Rickymex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not Russia. The democrats. Bill Clinton getting a million dollar gift from Qatar. Democrats paying people to go pick fights at trump rallies. Democrats in CNN leaking the presidential debate questions to Hillary and then getting the job of chairman of the DNC.

The democrats tried to associated the leaks to the Russians to try to destroy the credibility but when their only response is "The Russians did it" people start wondering.

9. Rickymex

Rickymex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unless you live under religious law.

10. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully that day will not come, but who knows...since majority of people here want exactly that.

11. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Im sorry but that's a weak example and swapping out words doesn't really strengthen your point.

Oh? You mean the golden age of Islam in where science and free thought ruled supreme? Where muslims where responsible for building on some great inventions from algebra to coffee to musical instruments, to even surgical instruments all while Europe was stuck in the dark ages after the fall of Rome.

That's fine people can believe what they can believe. As long as it doesn't actively harm you.

That's completely and utterly deplorable people shouldn't kill someone just because they are an atheist. See? That is common sense No religion should promote the killing of other humans just because of their belief. If two different groups of people have a disagreement due to their beliefs that is a different situation but simply purging people due to their beliefs is plain wrong.

Once again I see no problem with this and it's just common sense.
    --------

Okay I don't know why you keep quoting my posts and making it look like I'm insulting atheists as well as making light of their problems when I clearly am not, but at this point it'll only be a while before I get triggered which won't be pretty for me so I'll be ignoring you now.

runsing likes this.
  12. MadHatter

MadHatter [WindyWeather]

Reading List:
    Link
    If you turn to god for comfort that speak length about yourself. Doesn't need to be a solid belief, as some people faith ran deep, others might not, does that make them any less a believer? If in your hour of need you turn to a higher power, be it god, fate or the devil to blame, that makes you a deist. Some people call themselves atheist because they don't know any better.

runsing likes this.
  13. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    i know, i'm here in this site since november 2015.....lately there are too many trolls and haters, the mods are busy dealing with them.....
    and what i'm refering to people saying their opnion i mean, they say their reason and discuss the good points and bad one about XXXX novel, not just cursing and badmouthing autors and novels...which lately i see thread after another like that.....

runsing likes this.
  14. Zaart

Zaart Deer Master Race

Reading List:
    Link
    well cursing and badmouthing can be fun ^^ but with more people we also have more assholes

15. Flamemaster

Flamemaster [TheCakeIsALie][LordOfTheDivineFlame][ThePinkPuff]

Reading List:
    Link
    I find these posts pointless ppl make those threads for bullshit reasons and I'm sure they don't do it because they hate XXX religion/ppl, they just want to be heard, all we can do is ban them and tell them to take thier bullshit with them.

16. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    Facepam...*...*
    1. I just showed how you generalise your opinion
    2. Golden age... So currently we are what age...?
    Your computer and smart phone.. who invented that?
    3. Clearly you don't read your holy book.
    4. So common sense can override God's rule?

17. remy911

remy911 ┗|`o′|┛ Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread has been derailed. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.