Let's Share Ghost Stories

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Little Dragon, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Little Dragon

Little Dragon I does what I likes and I likes what I do

Reading List:
    Link
    Self Explanatory. Share ghost stories. Let's Gather 'round the campfire: [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Konoe

Konoe Wavering Butler, <Original>

Reading List:
    Link
    I looked in the mirror with a ghost and it cracked. The ghost fled from seeing my reflection for the horror was to great for it to bear.

regan, asriu, Zone Q11 and 4 others like this.
  3. Cien

Cien 『Omnivore Reader』Inactive

Reading List:
    Link
    AND SING OUR CAMP FIRE SONG~

sorry I couldnt help it

Edit: Here is a horror video instead

4. Little Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    I was hoping someone would.

5. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    once i had a dream of having a test, which looks to be easy, but there weren't any question. the time was running out, everyone looks like they were able to answer it easily. i was panicking. the time is out, i was still trying to answer, the teacher come near, look at my unfinished answer sheets and laugh. then i woke up.
    scariest shitty nightmare i ever had.

Zone Q11 likes this.
  6. nasserq11

nasserq11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i had sleep paralysis one time, there is skeletin like creater walking into my room like is was in a slump, when he got into my room he turned his head twords me and climed on top of me and was sucking my soul out of my mouth like in the harry potter movie, i coudln't move or do anything i wanted to get up so badly and escape but ccouldn'tone of the scariest thing in my life

Zone Q11 likes this.
  7. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    The scariest shitty nightmare you ever had was about a test?

8. Slimikyi

Slimikyi ^____^

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this all because of that post I had in that guy's profile....? Orz

9. Little Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummmmm... noooooo... (slinks away while no one is looking) Can't be questioned if i can't be found

10. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah. i once dreamed of getting locked in a room and forced to kill the other to survive, i was the first to grab a blade and cut the dude's throat. still not as shitty as the test dream.

Zone Q11 likes this.
  11. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm watching.....the video. Not paying attention to the cleavage. Nope.

12. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    Scary ghost stories huh. Don't have any good one. Lemme show something more realistic and scary instead.
    MEME2016-02-26-02-29-44.jpg

13. Gadget

Gadget Demi-god of magic and science

Reading List:
    Link
    How mean! I'm gonna tell your mom!!

14. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    →_→ umm, in the past, when i was a kid, i was tackled when i walked by a big black thing in the school and fell. i described that thing to people but they said nobody was near me at that time.

Zone Q11 likes this.
  15. godofmochi

godofmochi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had a box containing 6 mochi. I had bought it from the convenience store late in the evening as I wanted a midnight snack. I slowly walked back home. But then I was hungry. I opened the box. There were only 5 mochi left. I closed the box. I opened it again. There were only 4 mochi left. Open again...3 left....close again...open again...2 left....close again....open again....1 left....................close again......NONE LEFT.

I stood there in the darkness, not too far away from my house. I gazed at the empty box. If you think you've heard this before- well, the mochi aren't stuck to the lid- they have a coating that prevents them from doing that. My heart kept on racing. I looked around. All was silent. And then I realized...

It had been a dream all along. And then I woke up. I gazed around. To my horror, I discovered THAT I WAS A MOCHI. I stared blankly into space. And then, I was plunged into a gigantic mouth. Bitten into. All my internal juices spurted out. I begged for it to be a dream, and the heavens answered my prayers.

And I woke up again, standing in the middle of an empty street with an empty box of mochi in my hands. I felt relieved yet confused at the same time, and I still hadn't solved the mystery of the disappearing mochi.

And then...............there came the roaring sound of an engine. Bright lights shone over me. I saw the shocked face of a driver, who, at that moment, seemed to look just the like the grim reaper. Yes, it was truck-kun.

The boundaries of reality distorted.....and I was seemingly reincarnated into another world.........

I woke up. I glanced around .And then, I realized. Just what is the difference between illusion and reality?

I had become a mochi yet again. I would have to live the rest of my days in constant fear of being eaten. THE END.

Zone Q11 likes this.
  16. Gadget

Gadget Demi-god of magic and science

Reading List:
    Link
    That they were stuck on the lid?
    Remember reading something like that in a manga, i think it was GTO

17. aomori9

aomori9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Firstly at the time my brother slept on a mattress perpendicular to my bed. We slept in the same room cause he was small and scared of the dark. I woke up at night, like I always do but this time something was different.
    Standing above my brother's bed, right in front of me, was a tall shadow. I quickly sat up but the shadow crouched down and disappeared. I thought it was my dad but dad's generally don't have shadowmeld skill.
    Years later my mom saw Charlie Chaplin running on walls in her dream so we moved.

nero raregroove likes this.
  18. SlashCrit

SlashCrit 『Young King of ♥』『Lawyer/Bartender』

Reading List:
    Link
    Went out for a walk late at night for some reason I couldn't remember and saw a kid being run over while no one was noticing. Next thing I knew, I was back in front of my house. I still remember it.

19. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    So... you could feel?
    How did it end?
    Did you remember whether it had a shape?
    Ah~ I also had that, but less traumatising. I was sleeping and I remember that I dreamt about me dreaming. (It was pretty realistic to me) I kept dreaming in my dreams (with a pause of one second) So imagine; you keep falling again and again. As if you fall on your bed, but with no end. Well, mine ended after about 50 times, but as a consequence of falling asleep within a dream x50... I woke up 50 times with 1 second of conciousness each time I woke up. In the end, I really woke up and didn't forget the experience.
    Is this a dream or real?

20. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, like a monster in ultraman, though this one is darker...