Discussion Let's talk about Donald Trump

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Parth37955, Jun 13, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maskedcerf

maskedcerf DCLXVI

Reading List:
    Link
    for the 1. the grec did the same
    but as for the rest i agree at 100%
    i once saw the amount of probleme a country had with muslim
    and the more muslim you had (in percent) the more problem with this religion followed

2. branislavs369

branislavs369 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and btw. i am not saying that you didnt make a good point there because its not your fault that you didnt understand her but i watched half of it (i speak better german when i am drunk.... but at that time i mostly only do hitler jokes.....) and from what i saw she just gave the words of koran the meanings she wanted to have in them thats the better thing about christianity.... you can give the bible the meaning you want it to have but the koran does not have that flexibility

3. brigs11

brigs11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, yes. Everything wrong in the world is due to the west(getting real tired of that statement). Have you looked at China? That place was "intervened" with heavily by the west and now they're one of the leading nations of the world. Opium wars, millions dead from Communism, colonial conquests etc to name a few. The Middle East may have an excuse for being a violent hellhole but it's not a very decent one, especially when there's another place that suffered similar horrible things and still managed to build a somewhat stable nation. Sure China is pretty bad in regards to freedom and other things but the people aren't massacring each other(ISIS) or mass immigrating to other countries and trying to enforce their religion, religious laws, or customs from their own nation onto their new hosts(Sharia law patrols in Europe, etc).

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  4. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    That's because Chinese have a sense of solidarity for fellow Chinese. That's why they could Rebuild faster even when other countries Fucked up their country.

Unlike in middle east where there's a lot of tribes and religions. Which means there's no unity at all.
    Heck, many Middle east country are at each other throat.

5. branislavs369

Reading List:
    Link
    nicely said ! i had a discussion with him and hes a decent person... the only problem is that he sees islam in his country and thinks that its like that everywhere ant btw thanks to him trying making me a muslim i belive in jesus more than ever ! (fail on his site :p ) and btw. 2 he send me this i i think its really really really wrong
    Give me the history, in what place, please read this
    Christian wars:

• years: name: conservative body count in millions
    • 535-554: Gothic Wars: 5.0m
    • 790-1300: Reconquista: 7.0m
    • 1096-1272: Crusades: 2.0m
    • 1337-1453: Hundred Years’ War: 3.0m
    • 1562-1598: French Wars of Religion: 3.0m
    • 1568-1648: Dutch Revolt: 1.0m
    • 1618-1648: Thirty Years’ War: 3.0m
    • 1655-1660: Second Northern War: 3.0m
    • 1763-1864: Russian-Circassian War: 2.0m
    • 1792-1802: French Revolutionary Wars: 2.0m
    • 1803-1815: Napoleonic Wars: 3.5m
    • 1830-1903: War in Venezuela: 1.0m
    • 1882-1898: Conquests of Menelik II of Ethiopia:5.0m
    • 1910-1920: Mexican Revolution: 1.0m
    • 1914-1918: First World War: 20.0m
    • 1917-1922: Russian Civil War: 5.0m
    • 1939-1945: Second World War: 41.5m (European deaths only)
    • 1946-1954: First Indochina War: 1.0m
    • 1950-1953: Korean War: 1.2m
    • 1955-1975: Vietnam War: 1.1m
    • 1998-2003: Second Congo War: 2.5m
    Muslim wars:

• 1370-1405: Conquests of Tamerlane: 7.0m
    • 1681-1707: Conquests of Aurangzeb: 5.0m
    • 1967-1970: Nigerian Civil War: 1.0m
    • 1980-1988: Iran-Iraq War: 1.0m
    • 1983-2005: Second Sudanese Civil War: 1.0m
    • 1989-2001: Afghan Civil War: 1.4m
    Seven times more people have died in Christian wars:

what do you think about it ? just because a christian country started it does not mean it was caused by christianity....

6. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Curious psychological trivia

When they do surveys as to when people get their first memories, western cultures get them earlier than eastern cultures. Sociologists and psychologist have found a correlation between how a culture views the individual and the individuality of the people. America values independence and the radical atypical thinkers. Children growing up in such an environment develop a stronger sense of "self" earlier and form independent memories. Cultures that value society over the individuals develop "first memories" later. I think the average age in america is 4, while places like china and korea do so around 6.

Interesting is also what kind of memories form first.

western cultures tend to go for memories of personal achievements. "I did this", Eastern cultures tend to be related to group events and situations.

::shrugs::

little trivia

7. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really have no idea why discussion about Donald Thrump turned into a religion debate. There's a little connection, but do not go to the religion debate. There are thousands other topic to talk about.

Another arguments related to islam vs 'insert things here' and wp will be given.

8. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    From Donald Trump to countries and religion
    Isn't this discussion going alittle off topic?

9. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shrugs i tried, but i'm out of trump jokes for the moment.

maskedcerf likes this.
  10. branislavs369

Reading List:
    Link
    its said that donal trump has something against muslim and i think this went into an debate if islam is good or bad and if it is bad then the point that is made that that donald trump does have something against muslim isnt a bad one but a good one because when he has something against something bad its a sign that he will try to do something against that something bad and will therefore help the people that would be damaget by this bad something

11. branislavs369

Reading List:
    Link
    and i gave the muslim supporter some questions that he didnt answer.... can i count it as a win ?

12. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like winning the special olympics.

13. branislavs369

Reading List:
    Link
    i am too fat to win the olympics but i can lose weight If i want ! i swear ! OK i cant am too lazy.....

14. Genryaku

Genryaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well to be fair, you also seem to like wanting a death cult by voting in Trump, so there's that.

15. branislavs369

Reading List:
    Link
    like i said there are laws that protect the USA from that so it cant happen!
    and what would cause death ? a wall? i have one in my garden and i must say its a friendly one it didnt kill anyone yet (i will observe it some more just to be sure extra for you guys! ) he wants to send illegal immigrants back to where they come from, if the immigrants are so friendly like the left says they will go when you say it to them and there wont be any force used, he want media to stop lying... it will be less entertaining but i rather be bored and better informed than being lied to

you can add extra thinks you want.... i dont want to write a wall of text.... it could kill me.....

16. Stormingtiger101

Stormingtiger101 Procrastinator ○

Reading List:
    Link
    Death Cult? Explain Please?

17. brigs11

Reading List:
    Link
    Voting Trump is hardly even a death cult, especially when compared to what might happen with that criminal alien lizardwoman.

18. Genryaku

Reading List:
    Link
    The death cult of every country belongs to the far right religious conservatives, Trump's main supporter base. Muslims have a bigger allotment of these far right religious conservatives.

To expand on that point, 'Islam' seemed to once be more progressive, its adherents having come up with the modern scientific method. It's not the religion itself to blame, it's a very backwards culture that has spread from the efforts of Saudia Arabia. The religion is whatever you want to make of it, it's an excuse, not better or worse than Christianity, Judaism or any other religion, it's just some ideology. But in the hands of zealots it becomes quite dangerous.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  19. brigs11

Reading List:
    Link
    Here comes the "scary right wing conservative religious republican nazi" boogeyman again.

20. Genryaku

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh don't you pooh-pooh me, if you want to make a point then go ahead but your condescension doesn't make a point for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.