Discussion Let's talk about Donald Trump

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Parth37955, Jun 13, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. branislavs369

branislavs369 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is only an ideology but look at what christians are at this moment (and i dont think it will change into a "death cult" because it is a death horse that atheism+ likes to kick because they fear islam (they have bombs....) and the DEATH CULT that is in the middle east and it is a lot harder for them to change than it is for other ideologies because they ideology is to follow in the footsteps of a man that is a war maniac and a pedophile in todays standards but at that time it was normal BUT it isnt normal in out time ! the world changes but they cant because they follow the same footsteps like a man from a long gone era

2. Genryaku

Genryaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I quite dislike that criminal alien lizardwoman, but after I seriously read a little bit about Trump I came to understand how he's even more dangerous than her.

Byb likes this.
  3. branislavs369

Reading List:
    Link
    Its really mean that you ignore me..... just saying.....

4. Genryaku

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you seen Spotlight? Ignorant people, Muslim or Christian are just afraid to question what they're told to believe, but that does have consequences. They bow down to authority and well you know the results, whether it is priests doing their thing or mullahs with their religious police. But if you say it is that specific religion and no other, well that's just not true.

5. branislavs369

Reading List:
    Link
    i think that there is a bigger problem.... the days that christianity was spread by the sword ended long ago (have lost my sword T.T) now its like that : do you want to become christian ? No ? OK your problem hope that in the future you will find the truth. .... or when you have bad luck you dind yourself a tiresome fellow and at that time it is enough when you shout "arent you that child molester from TV ?!!!!!!!" and run away .... islam is a lot more extreme and they want the whole world to believe and if you have such a goal the last resort is violence and be sure that there are people that will not even listen if you use that last resort and would rather die than join islam

6. Byb

Byb fucking leftist liberal

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's talk about Donald Trump.

Parth37955 likes this.
  7. branislavs369

Reading List:
    Link
    if a terrorist comes there with a bomb i bet they would not sit anymore but run and shout that an AR 15 was blown up.....

8. branislavs369

Reading List:
    Link
    i find it funny that they want to ban weapons even if trump f*cks everything up the last thing they can count on is that they can use a gun to protect themselves.... thats basically the reason why you have these rights....

9. Genryaku

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not completely sure what you're saying. But let me leave you with a thought. Leaving your religion to almost anyone would feel like a betrayal. People are afraid to question their religion because they feel they are doing something wrong. Some people are just outright indoctrinated by extremists, but there other people who have mental problems like that gay nightclub guy. Or that brexit person who assassinated that woman. It just makes them easy targets for extreme beliefs.

I honestly believe if you develop an us vs them mentality instead of trying to understand people you become a part of the problem. Then you're no different than the guy on whichever side it is who believes that violence is the solution to the problem who are not self aware enough to realize what they're saying. Lots of things don't fit into neat little boxes, and that sort of approach to life is toxic. I want to say more about why people believe the things they do but this topic is one of those depressing things I don't enjoy focusing on.

10. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Trump is happy about Brexit, claims credit for it...and then blames Obama over it.

11. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    You see Islamist extremists on videos and think Muslims everywhere are like that >_> I do not remember him trying to convert you. it seemed to me that he was simply trying to cure your ignorance.

12. branislavs369

Reading List:
    Link
    we had a conversation (that little thing that looks like a letter ) and i am not ignorant i just point out a problem that i have (mainly the violence of muslims and that the other muslim arent criticizing them but are behind them.... (once again not all..... its kinda dumb that i must say it every time ....)

brigs11 likes this.
  13. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    No no no, he claimed credit for the good stuff (whatever it was... Freedom or something) and blamed Obama for the economic collapse and everything else that went wrong. You're doing it wrong.

Not entirely correct. It isn't ignorant to say that Islam as a religion is a lot worse than other religions at the current time (which is the point being made by one side... Albeit inaccurately) though it is extremely ignorant and deliberately so to claim that all Muslims are as backwards as their religion. It's why targeting the ideology is the best method, instead of the people.

Example statements: More Muslims are bad right now than other demographics. This is not false. All other Muslims are supporting those that are bad. This is. The difference between generalities and universals...sadly lost in modern times.

Arcturus likes this.
  14. branislavs369

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont have an us against them mentality i just point out a problem that they have and that they must try to fix and not say everytime that its only a minority.... only 10% of germans were nazis and how it ended is history (that swastica pic guy please dont start a debate over this....)

and not to forget the extremists are actually the ones that follow the footsteps of mohamed the best..... one youtuber once said not every muslim is a terrorist, mohamed was.....

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2016
  15. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    Not the greatest of sources there... You're not entirely wrong, as they do follow his footsteps the best, but at least give some quotes from their book to back it up. Example:
    http://worldmediamonitoring.com/list-quran-hate-quotes/
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

Oh, and yes there are quotes saying the opposite to prove I'm not biased (I haven't read only one side of this issue) even if I do have strong opinions one way: http://www.juancole.com/2013/04/islamic-forbids-terrorism.html

Odd how many fewer there are of the second... I just searched Quran and Terrorism and these came up...

16. branislavs369

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw a debate about this and it looks like the peaceful ones are at the beginning and the bad ones are after that and that it was said that mohamed said the latter ones to be followed.... and its 2 in the morning in my country i really wanna sleep but i have the fear that when i leave someone will ask a questiond and the they will say that fact that i dont answer shows that i dont know what to say....

17. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    @branislavs369 what I called ignorance was your lack of knowledge about Muslims and Islam in general.

This is why I prefer being atheist. Religions are so fucked up.

maskedcerf and Stormingtiger101 like this.
  18. branislavs369

Reading List:
    Link
    religion is such a big thing that you cant know everything so you just said that i follow common sense..... and i dont need to know many thinks about muslims because even if i knew every verse in the koran where there is written about peace i can just go to the internet and find out that they arent really peaceful.... the problem isnt in the ideology but in what way the people follow it... even if i didnt know anything about islam i bet i would think that stoning beheadings and trowing people down buildings is something bad.....

19. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    sigh, at least learn that it's not the Koran, it's called the Quran.

20. branislavs369

Reading List:
    Link
    found it !!!!!!!! after 2 hours i finally found a source ! (i wrote about this earlier than a fer minutes ago....)

when you want the second part find it yourself ! i want to sleep T.T

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.