Let's talk about ducks and dicks

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ai chan, May 20, 2018.

1. Wannabe-shutin

Wannabe-shutin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anatidaephobia - that's why he was driving quickly.

And if you leave your house just assume that nobody (you included) knows how to use a public road. That's how i avoid situations like that; it's quite successful

2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, kinda similar to me, though I got hit by a car twice.

Only once was the driver's fault, the other was mine... First time the driver got into the wrong road and didn't want to drive around the current place, so they started moving the car backwards to go out... Well, it was a one-way road, so I didn't see the car moving backwards towards me, which hit me... They were super slow though, so nothing happened.

Second time I forgot the way was a two-way path, so I crossed when there was a car moving quickly towards me from the side I didn't look at... BAM!
    Got taken to a hospital afterwards, but didn't suffer any grave injuries.

Nowadays I'm more careful before crossing roads.

3. One.on.one in wattpad

One.on.one in wattpad Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well....people are always in a hurry...and it happened to me too but instead of a motorcyclist, it was a CAR!!!! And lo! I had to spend all my holidays moaning about my misfortune in a crutch. I literally hate people who drive cars and bikes beyond the speed limit.
    And sometimes the ducks or whatever birds, they poop on the windshields and cime across the road.
    But....this Queen thinks that humans who have brain are sometimes stupid than birds!

Ai chan likes this.
  4. OverlordPotato

OverlordPotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Change the motorcycle to a truck and voila! You have the typical JP isekai scenario :blobamused:

5. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    an advice to follow near any road - everyone else is an idiot

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    Slayerwolfx2 and OverlordPotato like this.
  6. Echoes

Echoes 【Wandering Monk】

Reading List:
    Link
    ..well, damn.
    Glad you are ok.

7. doomeye1337

doomeye1337 /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Incubator, the messenger of magic~

Reading List:
    Link
    I once got hit by a bike while I was in Amsterdam *is trying to one-up Ai-chan* :blobtriumph:

AliceShiki and Ai chan like this.
  8. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also wonder why I was alright then, to be honest.
    Since the motorbikes weren't slow and I got direct hits to my sides, but none of my bone was broken and I didn't bleed at all. Guess my body was tough:blobrofl:

Slayerwolfx2 likes this.
  9. honglath

honglath I miss my PC

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you know that eating just one duck egg is the same as eating a week's worth of chicken eggs? Two duck eggs in the same meal is the maximum a human can safely ingest. Three eggs is already toxic. Four eggs and you'll start feeling the symptoms of early organ failure. At five eggs, your heart will give out. And if you can manage six eggs, your body will completely shut down.

Never eat a goose egg. It's highly acidic by nature and will exhibit large amounts of sass. You'll also fart high pitched, loud honking.

A weekly diet of two turkey eggs ensures a healthy 20% increase in the size of your nut sack. It will also make you highly aggressive, prone to puffing your feathers, desire to jump on people's heads and possibly make you quite peckish.

One ostrich egg a month will help grow strong, healthy legs that you will be using quite often since you'll also become more easily terrified. No more scary movies for you!

Pigeon eggs aren't comestible. If by chance you've managed to eat even one, you may randomly experience instant bouts of diarrhea and stupidity.

Crow eggs... well, let's not go there... Those niggas carry a grudge for life...

---

Anyway, what were we talking about?

10. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link

If the motorcyclist weighs less than a duck, it's a witch!

11. Slayerwolfx2

Slayerwolfx2 [Immortal Forever]

Reading List:
    Link
    You do know you could have sued both of these retards, right?
    If not that, they should have to pay at least a hefty fine!

Argh, so many people's lives are taken from such accidents, yet drivers still think it's something bothersome to care for other people's lives or the freaking law...

12. Jigoku Shounen

Reading List:
    Link
    There weren't any camera back then to record, and they didn't even stop back to check me but already speed away. I can't do anything about it.:blobexpressionless:

13. Slayerwolfx2

Slayerwolfx2 [Immortal Forever]

Reading List:
    Link
    *Sighs*
    At least you're okay ^^

These sort of accidents are really dangerous.
    An example I have is with a YouTuber I like watching, that had an accident where he collided with the jet ski of his friend.
    Well, actually his friend collided with him, but... oh well.
    The thing is, he fell unconscious in the sea, and if his friend wasn't conscious, he would have drown right there.

Then, he thought he had only 2 or 3 broken bones, but it turned out much worse, to the point where he was 2 centimeters away from permanent paralysis. Even one of his lungs was punctured, along with 9 broken bones.

It was the fault of 2 poor decisions.

Anyways, thing is that any sort of accident sucks, and it should happen to no one, no matter how it ended up.

14. Jigoku Shounen

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that's life.
    "Intentional Accident" is 1 thing, but unexpected accident then you never know where it might come from. Even in your own house then you might not be safe, since there are many cases where cars or trucks still crash into resident houses, either by an accident cause the driver was drunk/sleepy or the faults cause of the vehicles or simply cause of intentional.

15. Grandpa_World

Grandpa_World Manly Man-Mob Character C-Lovely Hubby of Alexcia

Reading List:
    Link
    You missed out big there. The goddess forgot to put a child in front of you that you could have saved in turn for your life. In return you would have gotten a chance to build your harem in another world, with catgirl hookers and black jack. With some luck the guy would have died from the crash and would have to serve you as a pack mule.

Ai chan likes this.
  16. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    If I was you, I would have hit him with the brick in my purse. Assholes like that deserve to be hit. Hopefully the impending crash afterwards will fix whatever is defective in their head.

Oh and for the impending visit from the cops, make sure to burst into tears and tell them "I swung because you were scared he was going to hit me" and if they ask about the brick, just say it's good for both keeping your arms in shape and to fend off perverts, Ai Chan is a model after all, to many stalkers.

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    AliceShiki and Ai chan like this.