Spoiler Level 99 Villainous Daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Mar 8, 2020.

1. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Type
    [Edit]

Web Novel (JP)
    Genre
    [Edit]

Fantasy School Life Shoujo
    Tags[ ]
    [Edit]

Absent Parents Adapted to Manga Aristocracy Dragon Slayers Dragons Female Protagonist Game Elements Hated Protagonist Level System Magic Magic Beasts Misunderstandings Nobles Otome Game Overpowered Protagonist Protagonist Strong from the Start Reincarnated in a Game World Rivalry Royalty Sword And Magic Villainess Noble Girls

I was reborn as the villainous daughter, Yumiela Dolknes, in the world of an otome RPG game. Yumiela only had a small role in the original story, but after defeating the Demon King, she will appear as the Hidden Boss with a bonus specs to solo fight the Hero party.

Having a gamer-spirit, I’ve been raising my level since I was a child. By the time I enter the academy where the game stage is, I was level 99.

I wanted the heroine and the capture targets to defeat the Demon King, but they just flirted around and didn’t raise their level. Moreover, they treat me as if I’m the Demon King just because I have dark hair and use dark magic.

It’s a story where I aim for peaceful days.

Raw link:https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0284ev/
    Manga link: https://mangadex.org/title/45252/vi...be-the-hidden-boss-but-i-m-not-the-demon-lord
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/level-99-villainous-daughter/
    Y’all know the drill, now spoil me

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Aihi8

Aihi8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is easy to mtl, I managed to read first volume so
    1. Mc would be asked by the queen to assist in subduing the demon king that is supposed to awaken in two years but not killing him,she apologized to Yumelia and explained that since the royal family is rumored to be the hero's descendants, it is their responsibility to defeat the demon lord, so if mc offed the demon king it might have caused political turmoil in the kingdom. She said that mc could become a saint due to her power and her magic attribute didn't matter.
      [*]The queen offered prince's hand in marriage but mc refused, the queen also asked about mc relationship with her parents and would feel sorry for her due to their negligience. As a last resort the queen also mentioned adoption but mc didn't take her seriously and in the end she was send back with a lot of sweets.
      [*]When mc cames back she got accused of being the demon king by the heroine due to her black hair. Yumelia was surprised that the lively and cheerful heroine is huge discriminator. She even asked that "if the black haired people are evil, then shouldn't black haired babies be killed since they are villains too?" which made Alicia (the heroine) cry and accuse mc of being horrible. The stupid trio witnessed this and lo and behold blamed Yumelia and the stupid prince fessed up that the demon king is suposed to ressurect in two years time (which was a secret) to a whole class.
      [*]MC also befriended guy named Patric during class excursion to level up. She impressed him with her magic ad later on they became a sparring partners.
      [*]During the summer vacation, Yumelia gets invited to subjucate the dragons in classmates territory. She deals with the dragon easily but is suprised by the second one and deduce that the reason they terrorized the territory is to provide for their young. She manages to find the egg and feeds it with her magic (after informing the king). I think the egg was supposed to be found be the heroine and the gang but Yumelia found it first or something. She basically started treating the egg as her baby and paraded it to Patric on every occasion she got. The egg quickly hatched into a black dragon since she's a dark mage-feeds it dark magic-the dragon got dark attribute. She names the dragon Ryu and is surprised at how quickly he grows.
      [*]Next thing she ordered a saddle for Ryu since Patric insisted after she fell off of the dragon and made a crater in the earth.Yumelia had to wait for Ryu to stop growing since he grew fast. Once she was in town she got invited by the spy of neighbouring kindgom to join it, and during the conversation it was revealed that only the kindgom the mc lived in was threatened by Demon King.
      [*]Another thing is that Yumelia tried to make a friend for Ryu to sociolize him but the other dragons kept running away from both of them.In the end Ryu befirended boy named Phil who was discriminated due to his dark brown hair.
      [*]After that Yumelia started getting assasination attemps on her life. It turned out to be her parents who felt that mc betrayed them or something so Mc threatened them and took over the land as a Countess with the permission from the king. She also said that she wanted to stop discrimination towards dark haired people.
    Let me know if you want to know more

4. Cipher95

Cipher95 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuing from Aihi8's spoiler
    1. The Demon King revived but the heroes party were still too low leveled especially the heroine who was too timid during the training and kept being protected by the capture targets so not leveling up as much nor gaining more courage. So the MC traveled with them, people called her the Black-haired Maiden.
    2. When they were about to arrive at the Demon King's throne room, the heroine stabbed the MC in the back with her light magic sword. Light is strong against dark so despite being about half the MC's level, she can kill the MC but luckily Patrick gave the MC a protective amulet that can save her from a fatal wound once. The party broke out into an argument with the prince berating the 3 on why did they do that when the MC is their ally and them insisting that she will be a threat after defeating the Demon King. The Demon King took the opportunity and launched an attack at them but the MC managed to teleport to dodge it with the prince.
    3. The 3 managed to survive due to also wearing the protective amulet but the Demon King decides to test them bit since he heard their argument. He told the prince that the 3 were trash and he should just discard them but he refused saying that he loves the heroine. The Demon King laughs at his statement saying that humans will throw away thing that they "love" for their own interest which the prince rejects so he offers a challenge, if he can stand still and watch the heroine die in front of him then he'll give up on destroying the kingdom. The Heroine begs for her life so he changes the challenge, he told the heroine if she could only save her life, the prince's or the kingdom which would she choose and unhesitatingly she chose herself much to the prince's shock. All this was a ruse and he tried to fired off another attack but the MC notices it and teleport herself and the prince away again. The heroine is dead with her neck snapped and demon king killed the other 2 too.
    4. The Demon King offers the MC a place by his side and it is revealed that she's probably distantly related to him as he's also a human with black hair and eyes. He then revealed the founding of the country was a lie, it was said that the hero and Saint sealed the Demon King and founded the country. In reality, the country was founded in a bloody war by the first king and his 2 trusted generals, a light magic user and a dark magic user. The light user went on to become the first king's queen while the Demon King was banished to a remote region even then he didn't rebel but the king still fearful of his power attack him.
    5. MC said that joining him will just make the discrimination worse and that she will change it. Demon King asks if she has anyone she loves and she replied yes. If he betrays her one day what would she do, she says she would probably runaway but if he's happy then she'll accept it. Demon King said that he thought the same when he saw the first Saint getting close to the first King but he didn't think of running away. He ponders if he ranaway would thing be different but he can't runaway now so they have to settle things. The Demon King pretty much let her kill him but she requested him to tell her his name since he's a person and not a demon. Then she took a human life for the first time.
    6. After their tales were told by bards on how they defeated the demon king. The heroine's and the 2 capture targets's betrayal were removed though. The MC was referred to as the Black-Haird Maiden and people's discrimination against black hair and eyes slowly started to dissipate.
    Also, the ML is Patrick. He has grey hair and was discriminated because of it. The poeple's discrimination reached those who had very dark hair.
    The prince also realizes his foolishness thanks to Patrick convincing him and he apologizes to the MC hence why he was on her side.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
  5. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the person MC love?

Mystical giggles and Mikaa like this.
  6. Cipher95

Cipher95 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A student named Patrick, he was also discriminated due to his grey hair when he was young. He's also the one who convince the prince that she wasn't bad.

snowberry, Vaviana, Elvirgo and 13 others like this.
  7. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to prince?
    Thanks for the spoilers

8. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Want more spoiler on MC and Patrick? Like in Patrick POV:p many thanks who spoil :X3:

snowberry and Mikaa like this.
  9. so-chintzy

so-chintzy One of the editors for Yukkuri Translation Service

Reading List:
    Link
    Before that, here's another tidbit - the reason MC became so stupidly overleveled is because she is wearing the EXP amulet (apparently you can only equip one type at a time) when everyone else always wears the life-saving amulet when training/fighting since they don't want to die & don't have "bonus final boss" status.
    Ironically, MC hassles Patrick for risking his life by wearing the exp amulet even though he spent most of the WN telling her to wear a life-saving amulet (it's not like she can level up anymore anyway lol).

So the Prince is very disappointing & despite both his parents being all "MC is not the Demon King", it took until Patrick repeatedly nagged him about it for him to realize that MC wasn't evil.

Also when MC tested her level at the academy, Princey & his 2 idiot companions both harassed & looked down on the MC, accusing her of cheating. Princey didn't even stick around for her to prove her ability before going straight to the headmaster & demanding that she be expelled. Meanwhile, she kicked the asses of the idiot mage & the idiot swordsman, which made them angry & they NEVER got over it, all the way up until the Demon King killed them.

MC gets hassled by Princey's fiancee candidate, who is an extremely gullible dumb Duke's daughter & is part of the nobles' faction (well her dad is) that is trying to gain power over the Royal Family. She accuses MC of trying steal the Prince from her & she believes anything her lackeys tell her (MC stops them from bullying her & somehow befriends the fiancee candidate).

She is only a candidate because the Saintess HAS to marry the Prince as per law & the Duke's daughter is dumb enough that she sees MC as a bigger threat. Princey's pretty depressed after the Saintess' death & he never really cared for the Duke's daughter (cuz she's an annoying idiot) & later, her dad revolts against the royal family, so MC has to fly out & execute him.

Which the Duke's daughter is apparently okay with???? There wasn't anything regarding her sadness over it - the entire WN is kinda shallow in terms of characterization tbh.

MC got asked by the King & Queen to power level the Saintess, so she did that by kidnapping the Saintess & dropping her into a dungeon (which traumatized the Saintess & made her more insistent that MC was evil). Princey tries in vain to talk some sense into her.

Patrick's entire appeal as a love interest in that he's literally the only sane man in a cast full of weirdos & morons. Even MC is a weirdo & her escapades at school resulted in the 7 Mysteries of the Academy ooooooo~~ spooky~~~.

10. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    What I’m wondering is the MC’s parents. Why did they think that MC betrayed them? Betray them for what? Was there a need for assassinations? I mean they pretty much neglected her and she’s doing well with out each other. Why?

snowberry, maenochka, Elvirgo and 5 others like this.
  11. Aihi8

Aihi8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From my understanding
    The king started preparing batalions to fight the demons in case of attacks. Mc parents were pretty useless nobless so they didn't know it was for the demon king (Other nobles suspected 'cuz of the stupid prince, he literally spoke about Demon King rebirth in front of the class so this information got out to the nobles) and suspected that either Mc or King wants to usurp them or something

geckin, snowberry, Vaviana and 28 others like this.
  12. Irlin-senpai

Irlin-senpai I ain't got a Clue(-chan)

Reading List:
    Link
    Adding a bit to so-chintzy spoiler
    The last arc he mentioned revolves around Patric and how they get into an engagement and Duke's plot to overthrow the royalty.

MC went to Patrick's house and on arriving there, they find that they are actually on the brink of war.

However, when that opposing nation see MC, they thought the Demon King had decided to attack beyond the kingdom.
    (Remember that the Demon King never attacked the other nations before)

This caused the enemy's army to retreat. Then MC meet her prospective parents in law and end up in an engagement (iirc)

And around this time, MC's female friend Eleanor invited her to a party.

Eleanor is the Villainess from the Otome Game. However, it isn't like she is a bad person. She simply love the Prince too much, the Prince that survived the Demon King raid (even before the raid, she made her first appearance during the first arc)

Basically, her father, who is a duke, is using her for his ambition to overthrow the royalty. His plan is to have her marry the Prince and he will thus seize the throne.

Eleanor inviting MC to the party is also a ploy by him. Since MC is super powerful, having her by their side would have given them more confidence.

Eleanor is however oblivious of this and she actually just want to spend time with her friend, the MC. At this party, MC found out that she actually does not have any genuine friend around her and decided to become a real friend for her.

Back at her home, MC tied to use her 'knowledge from previous life' to make reforms but is dissuade by Patrick. But one thing they do came up with is that, no matter what they wanna do, they need more people.

At this time, a nearby noble is chasing out people from his land, or more specifically, they are so poor they have to resort to banditry.

MC decided to visit this noble to negotiate that the people be allowed to settle down in her soon to be established village. She's with Patrick here btw.

When they visited the noble, they wittingly uncover the duke's plot to overthrow the royalty and reported to the king.

The plan of the Duke was to attack the MC's land for some reason (i couldn't decipher the ongoings here sorry)

Then the Duke use a whistle that can call monsters from all around, attempting to end MC's life at the cost of his. However, his daughter Eleanor is actually at MC's mansion at this time.

Things happen and MC help frame Duke's death and Eleanor lost her status as a noble, while Duke lived as an Adventurer. He of course settled down at the village MC newly build.

After a few months later, Eleanor reunited with her father whom she had perceived as dead all this time. I honesty don't understand why this was delayed. Eleanor is so pityful.

And yes I find Eleanor to be an idiotic lovable girl.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
  13. RenoGeno

RenoGeno New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Eleanor is bakarina. Perfect.

14. RevieLeCrensia

RevieLeCrensia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. I would like to know more about MC and Patrick scenes please. :cry:

snowberry, Mikaa and Khalala like this.
  15. Tomoya

Tomoya New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alice is a reincarnated?

16. Cupcaketunes

Cupcaketunes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is much better than I expected,thanks for the spoiler. I'm super glad that
    the heroine died, she's the perfect example of pure stupidity, even Yuri from common sense of a duke's daughter is better than her

17. eleftheria13

eleftheria13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shallow characters, half-decent story writing and an op MC that has to resolve everything by herself even though she clearly has nothing to gain from it. Got it.

18. flowers.and.hearts

flowers.and.hearts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO WHAT REALLY HOW???

19. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading these spoilers about the MC, I realize how petty I am. I would've just hidden my strength and watched the demon king kill the hero party from the side. Wouldn't even lift a finger to help the kingdom. Would leave the dragons to care for their baby, nevermind if they terrorize people. Maybe discuss it with them. Also, usurp the family and care for my own land and prosperity. When it comes to it, I would defeat the demon king after he's done with the royal family, then grab some more lands and power for myself. Not the throne tho, too bothersome. Being OP with my safety taken care of, I'd only think about making more money, so I could live in luxury. And maybe take in all the discriminated dark-haired people to make a country of our own. Ey, dreaming big is my thing.

20. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed. I will watch on the side, maybe even cheering the Demon King after all treatment that I've got in that kingdom.

21. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because Yuri at least did what she did on purpose and with a plan.
    The heroine here is just.... words cannot express, really.

22. Cupcaketunes

Cupcaketunes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    as the spoiler wayyyy above shows:
    the heroine got her neck snapped by the demon lord,it was so satisfying