Spoiler Leveling My Husband to the Max

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Gothita, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I were MC I'll just walk out if that bitch is disrespecting me. bruh, She is just a baron's daughter and the audacity for her to dress like that. Some men are dumb to notice it.

And it really frustrates me that ML is not that observant when it comes to the servants disrespecting MC. IT'S OBVIOUS on how they treat MC. I really hope MC warns that Baron's daughter. If that bitch acts like a white lotus bitch in front of ML while wearing that clothes.

and Ml takes that bitch's side then I'm out. >.<

2. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do someone know the reason why they have monster waves ? (and do the imperial family have a hand in it ? because it's pretty conveniant that a great plague (monster + famine) touch only the territory of the that they feel threatened by witch make this family submit to them seem sus to me .) And do the power of the sword was the reason why he was framed by the imperial family ?(if he was framed but if they really planned a rebellion they will have used the sword if it's so powerful so i will assume that he was framed )

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
    Pansy25 likes this.
  3. afalsepotate

afalsepotate New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have spoilers but I do think the emperor is behind the monsters and famine and is trying to get rid of the ML with war. I think there might be some prophesy or blessing/curse wherein the ML or his line will replace the emperor. In the 8th episode the ML thinks to himself: "If you find out everything about the East and me". So there is something up with him! Also at the end of chapter 22, after thinking about 'that person' who I think is his mom who maybe ran away (and he believes she did so because of him/the prophesy about him for some reason?), he decides that if MC doesn't get scared off after their trip, he'll ... ts doesn't say! But I think he has something he'd be willing to reveal about himself.

Also in regards to MC's dad, I didn't read the story in a way that made me think he chose MC to go to the East in her sister's place. I read it more that he went to contest the marriage with the emperor who therein got pissed and said 'fine, not your eldest daughter, then your second' and at that point he couldn't argue with him. To Amber it looks like he went and substituted her because that was the end result but I don't think he had a choice. I wonder if the emperor was looking to send someone foreign who would be seemingly unsuited so that the ML and East would falter. He was doing all he could to take them down without outright attacking them.

I also think since she's leveling him up to the max, he'll be emperor and they will rule together. The picture on the Korean webtoons shows them sitting on a large throne looking seat together with hands on his sword. I think they'll also solve the famine and monster problem before then.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
    Grace34, ArkiV_10 and its0k like this.
  4. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn’t notice those small things about ML’s point of view but it totally makes sense. I’m wondering if the old duke’s mistress is somehow involved in this conspiracy too. It is weird that she’s spending so much knowing how bad the situation with their land is. And how she abuses her power to silence MC when she actually can be kicked out any time. Even though there are different translations about her status I tend to think that she wasn’t an official wife of the previous duke and doesn’t have any rights in the dukedom after the ML took over, even if the old duke is still alive (which I also doubt).

5. Nilfiem

Nilfiem Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's dumb he care so much about his dukedom but literally doin nothing about his father's mistress, is it just because he really respect his father to let that woman fking around the dukedom that so lame. That bitch waste so much money Or his just worried because theres no duchess will handle since ml father retired early? Then what's the use of butler.

-Anyway Is there any spoiler about her sister?

6. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the weird thing that I noticed tho, He care so much for the dukedom but he didn't even get rid of his father's mistress. ._.

and it's his dukedom he should know what's happening in his state. This is ridiculous.

Ghost123 and its0k like this.
  7. afalsepotate

afalsepotate New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He has a very kind of Ned Stark/John Snow feel to me. He's focused on combat/monsters, is honorable and operates thinking others are too. Would definitely get owned by a Cersei/Belladonna if left on their own. He doesn't understand the soft power of political manipulation and probably has no idea his step mother is maliciously engaged in it behind his back. He'll probably start to figure it out as she keeps trying to sabotage the MC, and with her help. Political dealings are the MC's strength. I mean it seems stupid for a lot of us but I think his naivete in this regard is realistic.

The ML and MC need each other's skills to fix the East and rule well together.

Thamalasca, Veille and ArkiV_10 like this.
  8. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    7D2E7BB3-24E3-4157-8525-2D02F401A299.jpeg I forgot that WordExcerpt licensed the novel

9. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers about the “mother in law” pls!!

Pansy25 likes this.
  10. JustATalkingOwl

JustATalkingOwl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Srsly, no spoiler at all? I wanna know how that old hag ends. At what chapter will she kick out/die/whatever?

chalotte-san and Pansy25 like this.
  11. Guang_bao21

Guang_bao21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it was me I won't leave, I will do the same what FL do in the 2nd life except fall in love with ML. WTF after all the suffering she easily fall in love? Stupidity doesn't have a cure, really. Like, just make sure your child from last time here again and ignore that bullshitt ML and his family. Don't need to hate too, it's a luxurious feeling for them.

Well I agree with you, only 1 thing from the story that I feel FL dumber is she still fall for the ML. There's a manhwa that have similar plot (the regression plot) only the villain is the King and she became the prince tutor to revenge. "I tame the ML then run away" is the title if I'm right. Even after the prince rebels she still have her rationality. Not fall in love with the prince right away like this stupid FL. Ah, the prince not the husband in the 1st life.

12. Tia13

Tia13 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do they have a first time or not? Because I'm on the 10th chapter in the manhwa and there seemes to be one hell of a misunderstanding

13. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what is the cause of the famine in the East, and how does Amber (the Duchess) help to solve it? Was the problem with the barren land in the East known all along by various people, if so then why didn’t they try to fix it?

14. Akki19

Akki19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please:aww:
    How are they going to save east ?
    Do fl and her family makeup ?
    how did ml and fl relationship improve ? ( And will ml remember past life ? )

15. jamindttbx

jamindttbx Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate her family they really prefer her sister over and MC still smile at them ಠ_ಠ

Caliii and BananaChi like this.
  17. Caliii

Caliii New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please elaborate this

18. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you see the last three chapters of the manhwa 32-33-34 ? Just see it I really don’t like her parents so what if there other daughter has no feelings she has everything

BananaChi and Ervinax92 like this.
  19. BananaChi

BananaChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically her blonde dead face sister is a super OP magician. MC since childhood has defended her little sister and took her to parties to make friends.(??? I'm not sure maybe she is her older sis haven't read it in a long time). When the King told their Dad to send a daughter they immediately picked MC and MC got mad at them. Sister seems to not even care about her family.
    I suspect that in the first timeline she learned of MC's demise and decided to give her a second chance since they keep implying she is OP.

20. cjburaira

cjburaira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read upto chapter 32 of the webtoon. Looking for more spoilers