Request LF a certain online comic

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Raphael, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The title says it all, here some background. The comic is done and finished, it involved a whore madam(?) brothel boss lady or something, there was a midget MC who fought with a revolver and a machete, there was an unbeatable or neigh unkillable lady who was full of scars who at first tries to kill the midget but then they team up or something. There are some army scots who want to kill the neigh unkillable girl, the brothel madam boss(?) and the midget used to be a team but because she sells kids or something they break up. At the end the midget and the brothel madam make up and go to Australia and open a bar or something. The series was slightly NSFW but it wasn't a stroke story.

That's about all I can remember, or most of it, so if anyone knows the name it would be amazing. I'm putting it here rather than in LF tab because it's not a novel just an online comic. Anyways thanks to everyone who helps.

2. Serviet

Serviet Random bumpkin

Reading List:
    Link
    Could be the start of a joke: A midget, a whore and a badass lady go into a bar ...

kingreal92 likes this.
  3. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Chimneyspeak or something like that, there were spin-offs, it may have also been rebooted.

Edit: Anyway, I never actually read it, but your description checked off all the boxes for this NSFW webcomic I found myself on once years ago. Quick Google shows it's been published now, though.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  4. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, I actually have no idea. Never really like reading comic. *quitely leave thread*