Discussion Library of havens Path How good of a book is it??

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by nick76, Apr 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nick76

nick76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And another novel down.
    I try to dedicate 4 to 5 hours every day to read purely novels in between university and daily life. And I've been doing this for the previous 3 years. Now I'm at a point that I'm waiting for daily, weekly updates in between the monthly updates. Just recently finished I Alone Level-Up got hit hard by the change in translation right about in the middle chapters between 120-160 I think??? when he lands in Japan, but still finished it because it was just soo good, I couldn't just stop it and wait for proper translations, so I pushed on and Marco Polo'd that the ending was the only letdown of the novel.
    So here I am now wondering what to do during those open 4-5 hours.
    Study Check !! Lab/Fieldwork Check !! Annoy dogs, cat Check !! Goof around whit friends Check !!
    Happy fun reading time... 404. Until one of my friends told me that Library of havens Path might be to my liking. Before seriously starting to read it I want to know if it's like:
    1. I Alone Level-Up In the real world you drink coffee and chew bubble gum. Work in a Dungeon/Gate earn serious cash'n strength, return home repeat.
    2. Release that Witch You are in a different universe ( reincarnation, transmigration whichever you like) whether you live or die is up to you.
    3. Rakuin no Monshou I'ma natural inhabitant here and this is my story !!!
    4. Maou no Hajimekata Fuck it, I mean literally. Fuck it.
    If none of the above please tell.(y)

2. Smitvark

Smitvark Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Library of Heaven's Path - the face slapping novel

3. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    None of the above. Guy is a librarian in his world and gets transmigrated. He gets a Library as his cheat which stores data about whatever he views or analyses. Lots of face slaps which becomes kinda boring after a while.

Sordahon and Maelstrom08 like this.
  4. TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove

TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its none of those. Library of heaven path will not make you bored. Its a guy who got a book that helps him and others to cultivate properly and some other stuff. Its one of novels at my favorite lists

5. Quillink

Quillink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It starts out good and fresh, but then he just basically turns into Zhang Ye. Constant face slaps, and everyone is surprised. I think it's a novel you'll enjoy more if you read about an ARC, then leave it alone for a couple of months or so, then come back to it.

Sordahon and Maelstrom08 like this.
  6. Faye

Faye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I laughed hard at number 4

7. grish99

grish99 [Pelican Hater] [Hater of Face-Slapping]

Reading List:
    Link
    Library of heavens path - face slaping with pauses for travel and geting op in between face slaping.
    and jumping around in library coping books and reading how npc's thinks mc is crazy
    funny for the first time annoying after 3rd time
    if you like op mc(that is nearly omniscient),face slaping,and story without suspense (cause you know mc will win without trying) the storry is for you

8. tef0

tef0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I enjoyed it until the MC literally became stupid because of pussy

9. sunnyboy

sunnyboy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The beginning was pretty good to read, but after that.. the actual story line repeats in a loop every city he goes to

10. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Library of Heaven's Path is a straightforward novel about a guy who goes around slappin' faces (as others put it) and behaving in a generally completely outrageous way. You might call it a parody of cultivation novels, I suppose. It's all comedy. Like literally 100% comedy. There's not an ounce of serious drama or plot in the novel, and don't expect any. Go into it expecting it to be just a fun ride and nothing too serious, and you might enjoy it.

11. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    I loved it, except when I binge reading 1000 chapter and makes me sick with the repetition. But I would still ranked it up higher in my list.

12. Cloudseeker

Cloudseeker Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup face slapping... that's the main plot
    ;)
    Think a person retaining all the knowledge he reads and can put it into practice. Cultivating as the plot progresses.
    Rinse and repeat. Nice translation, makes for easy reading.(n)
    The Red Lands

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.