Spoiler Library of heaven path

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Leosinurat, Nov 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leosinurat

Leosinurat [Master of None]

Reading List:
    Link
    Just like the title I want to discuss about LoHP,I suppose this thread can be regarded as a spoiler so i already warned.

For a few days, my mind is plagued by a certain event in LoHP
    Precisely the chapter 369-370 the moment Zhang xuan rejected Kong shi as his teacher and so on

This fcking event is make my mind crazy, when reading the update the scene will be fantasized in my mind that make me angry and wanna about like a super Saiyan

"WHY THE F**CK YOU REJECT IT YOU F******G IDIOT MORON you absolute ignorant and dense as f***...... "

Yes that think happens and not once ,

And then another thing is about the celestial master teacher , and the decision of hall master about hiding the truth that Zhang xuan is a celestial master teacher because he reject Kong shi as his teacher
    so they will not harm Zhang xuan

And then the fking new scene plaguing my mind

" HE IS A F******G CELESTIAL MASTER TEACHER, THE ONE ABOVE 9 STAR , WHO THE F**K WANT TO HARM THE FCKINH CELESTIAL MASTER TEACHER, EVEN IF THEY WANT TO KILL/HARM HIM THEN ALL OF THE MASTER TEACHER IS NOT A F*****G TEACHER"

So yeah , I want to vent my anger in this thread ,the last sentence maybe because my major is an education or I will became a teacher.

Its okay if you only read and not comment , just want to share the thing that make me angry

2. FromAboveHeaven

FromAboveHeaven Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont think you are supposed to put to much thought in to the plot of LoHP :sushi_dead:.

3. zenla

zenla { Totally human being} {Kingdom building fanatic}

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine a stranger suddenly grabbing your butt and whispering be my bitch.
    Somehow I don t think you would say yes sir.

4. trag23

trag23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He only rejected Kong Shi the first time because he didn't know who the guy was. It was only after he rejected him that he saw the statue and found out the old man was Kong Shi. And the reason the master teacher pavilion wants to keep the fact that he is a celestial master teacher is because they are worried that other countries will try to kill him or lure him to their side before the tournament.

Westeller and Bunbun3 like this.
  5. Leosinurat

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not about the plot its about the way author's logic, I don't understand or I suppose he make it that way to increase the word count?

6. TianKrea

TianKrea 『Novice』

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what I was thinking for a while. I really don't get why LoHP get so much attention. It is not really better than other novels in NU but it gets so much hype that I am speechless.

craz, Astaroth, wildthorn and 2 others like this.
  7. Leosinurat

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so , the reason they didn't announce it because they afraid that rejecting Kong shi is a bad and not something to be brag about, not for the tournament

8. Rreelentless

Rreelentless Captain Sheriff Admiral Colonel Major General

Reading List:
    Link
    if you were going to question LOHP's plot you should have done it awhile ago

Astaroth, Bunbun3 and Leosinurat like this.
  9. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like i said

This novel has a plot hole as big as a black hole.....

But to the author defense, the teachers havent found out about this princess yet. And they might be the ones who are going to interrupt the fights.

Bunbun3 and Leosinurat like this.
  10. Leosinurat

Reading List:
    Link
    I even more speechless that I'm still reading it:sweating_profusely:

11. agilan

agilan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Before reading LOHP, I make sure to leave my brain in the fridge

12. Leosinurat

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe yes :hmm:

From the beginning of story?
    , I think this hole is the biggest that i am afraid I will get a heart attack

Is it work? I will try it later

lilysmith and Rreelentless like this.
  13. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If this novel is not ridiculous,

I wouldve dropped it 300 chapters ago...

This novel has crossed the boundary of my sanity....

Leosinurat likes this.
  14. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone else has already said, but I'll reiterate that he only rejected Kong Shi because the dude just randomly appeared in his mind and he had no idea who he is. .. and then Kong Shi immediately disappeared. No explanation about his identity, nothing more than "ACCEPT ME AS YOUR TEACHER" or whatever. Please, it's obvious he'd get rejected when he does it that way.

Kong Shi is also like a god and a father to the Master Teachers. Rejecting him is an incredible insult. Even if most people would be OKAY with it, saying there would be NO ONE who would potentially want to kill him over it is naive. .. and he's WEAK AS FUCK in the grand scheme of things. He can't defend himself. Protecting his identity is a GOOD IDEA.

.. what plot hole? Is this about the LCD thing again? Dude, did you even bother to read my reply? :blob_coughblood:

Explanation of plot hole for anyone curious: @justmehere doesn't understand how golden pages work.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  15. Eolan

Eolan Totally serious poster

Reading List:
    Link
    The first point is quite easy to understand. Zhang Xuan has almost no basic knowledge of the world he lives in and thus didn't recognize Kong Shi. This is further demonstrated when he sees the statue of Kong Shi and the other MT inform him who it is, causing ZX to inmediatly regret rejecting him as a teacher. While this obviously slows down the plot and him curing himself, I believe that the authors intention is fo ZX to rely more on himself and discover more traits of the book of heavens path, instead of taking it leisurely because he has someone else to guide him.
    On the note of him being a celestial master teacher, while his status might be above a 9 star MT, his strengh isn't. So, in a world where might is right, being so talentef without having the capacity to defend himself will leave him on two paths. Being used by somebody else by force or submitting to a higher power to receive protection. This is also the reason ZX doesn't use his pure qi on people who could find out how special it is.

16. The_Follower

The_Follower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that part pissed me off. Both him rejecting Kong Shi without asking who he even was and then "rejecting" the ancestors was downright stupid. I was on the verge of dropping the series (probably should've) but I've been enjoying it as a not-serious-series.

Leosinurat likes this.
  17. rook14

rook14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read novels with a whole chapter about fccking stats or items and nothing else so yeah, maybe, and possibly, for word count.

Leosinurat likes this.
  18. Leosinurat

Reading List:
    Link
    Now you make me remember another hole

19. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well in the end, it doesn't even matter. If he got rid of the innate poison right away, where's the fun in that?

Leosinurat likes this.
  20. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't reject the ancestors. He just didn't stay in the room long enough, lmao. Which is hard to blame on him when the place is literally collapsing around him. Who'da thought that there would still be more to it after the collapse?

lilysmith, abcalltheway and Sushino like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.