Spoiler Library of Heaven's Path - Zhang clan

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by JustDiededed, Jan 23, 2019.

1. JustDiededed

JustDiededed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I'd like to ask for a little spoiler about Library of Heaven's Path for those who know.

Is Zhang Xuan the hidden prodigy with unparaleled talent from the Zhang clan that no one has ever seen in person before?

2. Levia

Levia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got some spoiler for u, rn at ch 1488

all the leads showing that he is the young genius, so the real master Yang Xuan has appeared and apparently 20 years ago young genius went missing while suffering innate fetal poison. ZX went to Zhang fam to wreck havoc as always n otw there patriach n matriach of Zhang fam notice his existence n went to seek him so they missed each other.

The great elder in Zhang fam try to identify whether he got Zhang's bloodline or not through blood pool(place where Zhang's younglings will feel connection to their bloodline) but ZX didnt react at all to the blood pool. the great elder assumed he's not Zhang's, but on the scene the author actually implies that the blood pool react to ZX.

So then ZX wreck havoc n due some reasons he had to be hunted down by Zhang's, then he run away, while running away patriach n matriach are coming back after knowing that ZX is at their own home. so they missed each other again...

I can spoil more if you want hehe

3. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

yes.

but all of his "zhang" blood was used to prolong the zhang's family ancestor life cus he was gonna die. his parents have been searching for him ever since he went missing but they were unable to find him.

i dont like this whole thing tbh. the old ZX had already died and mc is the ZX from earth. he has no feelings and only hatred against the zhang family at that point but his parents and his mother come in and boohoohoo youre my son i miss you

he shouldn't have accepted them so easily. then later he said he pretended cus he will also get to marry his girl, but it turned out that the girl is qiqi, and the girl + qiqi swapped names to help hide the girl cus she is...apparently have a complex background or something i dunno...

you should post in the spoiler section instead of the novel general tbh but since the title is marked spoiler, theres no need to spoiler tag...

4. Levia

Levia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just to be safe so i put it in spoiler box

I read this after i sent out the reply, i also feel its a bit off from the way the author describe it. About Qiqi n Rouxi swapped i just thought its a plot twist or else its too easy to get the girl. pitiful Qiqi tho.

I got an idea about Rouxi identity from another thread. I can tell you if you dont mind, but the credibility is still doubted....

5. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm at 1617 right now and im kinda bored of lohp. the author is putting pointless drama and rouxi identity was heavily hinted but not confirmed where i stopped, but i kinda stopped caring.

the fact that the lou family daughter was qiqi was made very obvious and many people guessed it before it was revealed
    it wasn't until the girl appears to wreck the wedding that they made it clear they had swapped id at the school

honestly lohp right now, is just a really bad comedy novel.
    bigger empire,worlds, and then war against demons all over again...
    big families and master teachers who go around using their authority to suppress ZX who will slap their faces in the most destructive way.

there also doesn't seem to be immortality and zx cultivation has almost reached the end. not to mention that the cultivation is a mess right now with saint being broken into 10 different "realms" with it's own "mini-realm". and each realm in the saint realm has it's own name/title.........
    and then after saint is another realm that i can't remember the name and its' supposedly the strongest or something like that cus he's already in the central lands where the qi or whatever is the highest...

i wouldn't be surprised if the author pulls a bleach and make the gf a half breed, having both the strongest bloodline of humans and the demons....or being like, the direct descendant of teacher kong ~_~

the only thing that isn't explained is the library. it was mentioned that both zx and qiqi has the blank physic or whatever, and zx was wondering if she has the library as well or some kind of cheat

6. JustDiededed

JustDiededed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! I'm all for spoilers, because I'm not going back to this novel so soon, I guess. These sort of "misunderstandings" bug me a lot.

7. Across

Across Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Theres a spoiler tag so...

ZX arrives at Zhang Clan and was prosecuted as a ODT person as he was trying to flee to save Zhao Ya. Later then he found out that he is the Zhang's Child Prodigy as he was fighting with his father. You may remember that ZX used ZJ's blood to test his bloodline but to no avail. But then, it is found out that its his mother's bloodline is running through him. Not the Zhang's because of a certain accident which is stated above. After the cliche, he then found out that Luo's princess is Luo Qiqi, then Luo Ruoxi made a scene. :D:D in any case, Luo Qiqi is the Luo Princess while Luo Ruoxi is the ODT Goddess.

8. The Unknown

The Unknown New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey Guys any idea why he inherits the lohp

9. The Unknown

The Unknown New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also what is hapenning in the so-called HEAVEN realm or whatever

10. asaade

asaade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what's ODT by the way

11. Across

Across Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Otherworldly Demonic Tribe or Foreign Spirit Person.

asaade likes this.
  12. asaade

asaade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks dude

Across likes this.
  13. Across

Across Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ZX had been a blank/void or wtvr physic it is since birth, and its because of the purity of his bloodline and Qiqi is the same. It doesn't need to be a cheat to be qualified as that.