LCD Library of Heaven's Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kagamiya, Dec 24, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he forgot Qu Chong is there again, and that he just heard that Zhang-shi's students tried to poison Liu-shi...

I wonder if Liu-shi's students will wind up following the MC to the conferred kingdom.
    They were in there, but there's no way they're of a high enough level to be useful. His Sword Art is already at the second level, and can't advance without adding "spirit," which will require Zhizun level techniques, which this kingdom is too poor to possess. He'll probably get it when he visits the conferred kingdom.

2. injamambivu

injamambivu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the lack of zhizun techniques isn't due to poverty. it's cause they are too weak to be allowed to posses them

3. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably only Qu Chong and Mu Xueqing, most of the others weren't even named.

Battle techniques aren't ranked based on fighter realms, they're ranked by power, by how much they can improve the users overall combat strength. The ranks are Unranked, Mortal, Phantom, Spirit, Saint and God rank.
    So far he's only copied Unranked, Mortal and Phantom ranked battle techniques (and there aren't many Phantom rank) into the Library of Heaven's Path.
    I'm pretty sure the compiled versions of the Heaven's Path Art's are Saint rank and the simplified versions are Spirit rank, I think he'll only be able to compile a God rank battle technique from profound techniques that were originally at least Phantom and Spirit ranked.
    Since this Tianwu Kingdom's highest ranked battle techniques are all Phantom rank (even those in Master Teachers Pavilion were only Low and Mid tier Phantom rank), the Lin clan should also have created a few Phantom ranks, possibly even High tier Phantom rank, and right now, Zhang shi needs as many Phantom rank battle techniques he can get, to compile more Heaven's Path Arts.

4. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Think the perfect dose of this is three chapters. Roughly how long it takes the story to set up the next joke I laugh at. ^o^

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    My point is simply that none of the techniques available in this kingdom are at a level high enough to be useful to him anymore. The next stage of his sword art will be, at a minimum, the complete Sword Heart, which requires spirit. If that kingdom had anyone capable of using a technique like that, they'd have been poached by the conferred kingdom long ago, and taken their clan with them.

6. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you're confusing the use of Sword Art for Sword Intent.

During the latest fight, Zhang shi commented his Fist Art and Leg Art were both designed to end fights in a single hit, it stands to reason that his Weapon Arts are the same.
    Most Battle Techniques come as a set, what Zhang shi needs is to make more Heaven's Path Sword Arts. He's got the power, now he needs versatility.

Sword Intent's 'every move becomes a sword art' doesn't mean they'd all be equally high ranked or useful sword arts.

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Each move in a HP Art is the distillation of knowledge of that particular thing for a given level. Adding on another sword technique manual might refine the art a bit more, but it won't actually add another move. As for the Lin Clan techniques themselves, they are likely inferior to him simply swinging his sword in accordance with the revelations granted by having learned the HP Sword Art.

8. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem that our mc has,

Is that he needs plenty of books to get any techniques related to heaven path.

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    And here I thought he'd send in one of the named students and shock everyone with a perfect 100.

10. justmehere

Reading List:
    Link
    that ship already sailed mc....
    Well, it wouldve been 100 if ZX didnt tell him lets go rob other people....

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    injamambivu likes this.
  11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    @justmehere I was talking about the kid that had a 61...

12. justmehere

Reading List:
    Link
    gonna stop commenting now....

these locked chapters restriction is getting confusing.....

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    rofl, I can't believe he forgot his student's name XD

Well, they're not really official restrictions. It's honestly up to you how much you care about them.

On a side note, I think you're probably right about why his trust level is only 99 ;)

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that the trip to the Teacher Acknowledgement Hall was done after the 1-star exam, and the MC only skipped it because he took both exams together. Why did Mo-shi need to go there too?

The moment those two 4-star MTs said to hide their identity, I knew he'd do something to offend them ;)

lol, I'm betting Kong-shi won't respond, or if he does, he'll have conditions this time ;)

15. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    It was an easy bet, yeah.

16. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So who all read the locked chapters too??

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "At the very least, he wouldn't pale too much in comparison to Zhang Xuan. " He should know better than to get his hopes up like that.

I wonder if any of the tablets will acknowledge him since they already did so earlier? Normally I'd expect them all to acknowledge him, but if they didn't, then he could use the aura to good effect as Yang-shi.

18. injamambivu

injamambivu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it'll be funny if nothing reacts cause technically he already got kong shi's acknowledgement lol

19. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    So did Zhang shi hear Su shi and Ling shi say they only managed to earn their acknowledgement upon reaching 3-star and 4-star respectively?
    Hopefully he takes the hint and recognizes them both as 4-star Master Teachers.

20. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Strange that 23:rd is bad when each of the 27 can have multiple contestants as I understood it?