LCD Library of Heaven's Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kagamiya, Dec 24, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, he didn't know what the problem was originally, and I think he'd be willing to put up with a little bit of pill poison to avoid the alternative ;)

Nepuko likes this.
  2. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah true enough....btw who's the girl in your profile pic? I've been wondering for some time...:)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
  4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm amazed that there's anyone still alive in the Lin Clan. It's too bad for them that they're too stupid to leave well enough alone and just leave the kingdom and go mooch off the girl and her prince.

I wonder how Yang-shi will convince the four star master teachers to step out and deal with his problem for him? Even without their status, their cultivation levels are more than enough to destroy the whole conferred kingdom, much less a single practitioner.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    justmehere likes this.
  5. injamambivu

injamambivu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    too many things have happened so noone's gotten around to killing them yet

6. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    I think just the fact that Zhang Xuan is the one who healed the Alliance Head's daughter will suffice....I think they'll say something like :
    Emperor/Prince : Who dared to hurt my daughter-in-law/wife?! I'll make him pay by showing him what true hell is!!
    ? : Reporting to your highness!! It seems that Physican Hall Master Liu Cheng who was in fact Master Teacher Zhang Xuan offended Princess [insert her name here (forgot it)] and she went ou for revenge whe she met with disaster!
    Emperor/Prince : Then what are you waiting for?! Go kill...wait did you say Hall Master Liu Cheng?! The one who healed my dear daughter/sister's illness?! Dammit that unfiliaf lass/wife!!
    ......something like that :)

8. injamambivu

injamambivu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the kingdom these guys are from has only a zhizun level dude as a general. i doubt they can live if the people from the kingdom where he saved the princess show up lol

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the MC knows he saved the Alliance's princess though, so he can't really use that at the moment.

Also, the princess that he saved was from a higher ranked kingdom, not the one that the b****'s prince came from. So Emperor/Prince would be more like: Then what are you waiting for?! Go kill...wait, did you say Hall Master Liu Cheng?! The one that saved the Alliance's princess?! Dammit, is she trying to kill us all?! Hurry, send [insert top expert in the kingdom here] to lop off her head and gift it Hall Master Cheng along with these 10 Spirit Stones and the sincerest apologies of our kingdom! Run you fool, or we're all dead!

Well, assuming he even knew who Liu Cheng is, which is unlikely at the moment.

Nepuko likes this.
  10. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I thought they were from the same kingdom. My bad XD
    If he receives those spirits stones I guess he'll go by the usual : " Do you have more severly ill or seemingly impossible to treat person? I can try to heal him for the little sum of ( now that he learned that Spirit Stones have grades) 3 mid spirit stones.....
    Everyone : *speechless*...

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    At the rate she's going, Little Su may just kill her before the princess has a chance to show up.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Since he has three months, I wonder if he'll stop by a conferred kingdom to pick up some Zhizun manuals, or if he'll head straight there and rely on raiding the Master Teacher Pavilion headquarters instead.

13. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any formation that can withstand our mc kick?

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I kept expecting someone to kill those two that didn't die after being tossed into the street, or at least the Lin girl. Without her pushing, the conferred kingdom would be unlikely the pursue the matter and piss off the Master Teacher's Pavilion.

I'm starting to wonder if the princess will arrive in time, or if she'll have to turn around after arriving and chase after the MC on her way back home.

Also wondering if he'll boost his ride's cultivation before leaving in order to speed up the journey and if he'll upgrade the techniques he's teaching his disciples to be a bit closer to the true HP Arts.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I really thought the prince would be more sensible than that. I mean honestly, what does he think the odds are that Yang-shi hasn't taken precautions to protect and/or avenge his student? And how likely does he think it is that he can successfully flee to that sect after killing said student? And what does he think the odds are that the sect would bother offending the Master Teacher Guild by protecting him after he murdered a four star teacher's direct disciple? I mean, it's not like his personal talent is anything remarkable. They can easily claim that he lied to them about where the letter came from and pretend to be righteous as they kill him and exterminate his entire clan by way of apology. If they can come up with a good lie for why they let him join in the first place, they can even deny having received the letter in the first place, or even claim that it was fake.

16. Sairony

Sairony Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The beginning of this whole arc is kind of stupid. The Mo father & daughter pair knows that Lu Chong is tagged by the super tracking mouse controlled by the Lin family, by extension due to their relationship to MC he should also be aware at this point ( Lu Chong himself even questioned how the hell they could track him down ). He also knows that the princess is aware of the letter, and that Lu Chong is the last one alive. It shouldn't have been particular hard to come to the conclusion that they should've gotten rid of the mouse problem before heading out & fetching the letter.

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you meant SPOILER=410
    That aside, technically, yes. He shouldn't be able to stop any formations that have their point that needs to be kicked inside them at a point that can't be safely reached. It's unlikely to matter any time soon though, and if it ever does matter, he'll likely just smash the whole formation in some other way.

18. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well,

I got it right this time. I put 408 in, that meant if you read up to 408, you are safe to read that spoiler. Coz he kicked ...

Edit: holy fvck, cant believe i made that mistake...

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wasn't expecting one of his students to die. I wonder if the title of the next chapter means that he actually died or not though. As long as he's not actually dead, the MC should be able to save him.

20. Silangan

Silangan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SUPERIOR ZHENQI SAVES THE DAY. He's in a coma though.