LCD Library of Heaven's Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kagamiya, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Erlevien

Erlevien Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering too whether Zhang Xuan can really save his student...
    Could anyone tell me how it will turn out? Like will the student really die in the end, not able to be saved or ZX finds a method and saves him?

2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he'll destroy the kingdom or just the prince, and how he'll do it when his cultivation is simply too low. If he could induce another major breakthrough in his beast, bringing it up to Zhizun advanced stage, that would be enough, but I'm not sure there's enough zhenqi around for that.

Also wondering what excuse he'll give for why Yang-shi isn't helping.
    Read the latest chapter. Answer is in there.

3. Erlevien

Erlevien Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahah yea, I read it. Now I'm wondering if anyone who has read till the end, could tell me which chapter Lu Chong wakes up again.
    I kind of read the raws for the later chapters, but ZX sure is badass and face-slapping comes once again xD

4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    In that case, you should probably ask in the spoiler forum.

StuffedDuck likes this.
  5. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone has another guess who would be so frekin stupidly reckless facing the challenge other than our mc? Im guessing hes challenging this due to reward...

injamambivu likes this.
  6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I really thought he'd just break out the poison for this one. Though he could probably also just heal the king and advance his cultivation in exchange for the crown prince's head. After all, with a few more decades to live, he could sire another son; one that wouldn't piss off the succeeding disciple of a 6+ star master teacher.

I wonder where he plans to get the cultivation manuals from. I doubt the MTP in the conferred kingdom will let him browse their library after all, not with the level of bias they're supposed to have.

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  7. justmehere

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, i doubt the king would sacrifice his son for his own sake unless his illness was caused by a poison instigated by said son.

But nevertheless, i dont think the mc will use poison due to the taboo in the society.

Im predicting the mc will raise his cultivation in the most absurd way possible while slapping faces. :blobokhand:

8. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, time for the Beast Taming tournament. Zhang shi should be able to take the 3 star Beast Master examination now that he has a Zhizun realm savage beast right?

9. justmehere

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, for all we know he can prob take a 5 star test and still make it .. considering no one ever taken this cage challenge and how our mc might come out of this unscathed

10. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc none of his students die and they all reach the level of transcendence at least with him in the end, of course he's still the strongest but they can literally stomp on the entire world like frieza did in dragonball before he met goku

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If the golden page had really been out for twenty seconds, then how did anyone manage to escape? Or was it just moving super slow? If it was, then it won't really be all that useful for long.

I wonder if Mo Yu will become his disciple at some point. She's stuck around much longer than I'd expected after all, and I sincerely doubt the MC will ever date anyone.

And here I thought the author had forgotten about the beast tamer competition.

To reach 5 star, he'd probably need to tame something with cultivation beyond Transcendent Mortal. If he were to try his normal method on a beast that strong, he'd die without leaving a corpse.

12. saied

saied Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the qindan site broken or something ? it doesnt show any chapters

13. lamet

lamet Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same problem here, mebbe someone hack their website or sometin

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering that beast tamers normally take months, if not years, to tame beasts, it seems pretty unbelievable that they'd have something like that cage. It'd make sense for thieves or fighters, but for tamers, it's clearly just there for the MC and serves no other purpose whatsoever.

15. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't need to completely tame them, just calm them enough to get past.

16. Erlevien

Erlevien Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohoho, okay, thank you x)

17. whitecomet

whitecomet Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm, the novel is nowhere near end even in the raws, so there is no "end" yet. Also transcendence is no where near strong to stomp the world except those small kingdoms.

18. Fofofo

Fofofo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes yes, lets waste entire chapters showcasing arrogant young masters convincing themselves of this and that, typical chinese fillers.. and then they'll feel like they had their pride wounded or their faces slapped, because they're so stupidly arrogant.. gah!!

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he would have taken the wolves with him if they had the ability to fly. As it is, they were more of a burden to him than a help.

Also wondering if he'll take the strongest one with him. It would be Zhizun pinnacle by the time he's done with it.
    True.

If you're not okay with that, then I don't know how you made it this far. Regardless, you should probably drop the series. You've just described like 80+% of it.

20. injamambivu

injamambivu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i doubt he'll take anything weaker than half step MT now