LCD Library of Heaven's Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kagamiya, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Qidian

Qidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt to use Discord to collect suggestions. Really hard to get all suggestions if there would be so many talks within the channel. I guess email is better?, even it doesn't seem cool enough as Discord does

2. Linbe

Linbe New member

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant like WW has a Disc for discussion about chapters and all...Nuf is really nice to use and all but Disc is more comfortable and cool...it'll also be a kind of branding.

3. Qidian

Qidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ICIC, we may build that later on once the site version 1.0 been released hahaha. or you could build an informal one currently? haha

Linbe likes this.
  4. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish this new site would make a distinction between translation and translator notes :/

He could always just say that he has a natural talent for appraising paintings and has no real idea how to teach anyone anything about it.

Lokumi likes this.
  5. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    meh, he will somehow read some books about painting and learn it

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably, but I hope not.

7. raxadian

raxadian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He can just make people paint and point their mistakes.

And if he read a lot of painting books he could create the "Heaven Path Golden Art" book but he would need to read a whole library worth of that.

Is really refreshing to read a cultivation protagonist who isn't a murdering asshole. The worst he had done to someone so far in the translated chapters is taking everything valuable they have and crippling their cultivation and only because that scammer didn't leave him alone.

Face or not, killing someone who humiliated you is stupid. You should just give him or her a bigger hummilation or just beat him her up.

If cultivation really existed and it was as is shown in web novels then China population would be greatly reduced due to tons of murdering assholes that make Italian Vendetta look tame.

At least in Wuolin and Martial Arts there is a sense of honor. But the cultivation world seems to be made to turn people into devils.

That's why I love that Buddha smacked down all those Daoist Gods like nothing yet didn't kill them.

Destroyer.Online likes this.
  8. fatpanda

fatpanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good story, but it takes so many chapters to get something done

9. raxadian

Reading List:
    Link
    That's because the chapters aren't that long. But yeah this whole arc was tiresome.

At least with a better reputation and no longer risking being expelled we can finally get to him teaching more to his students.

And probably him face slapping a lot of powerful people.

10. fatpanda

fatpanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True, but now they've sort of slowed down the translation a lot one came out 4 days after the one before it. Although I am excited to see him teach.

11. Lokumi

Lokumi 『The second greatest trash of society』

Reading List:
    Link
    The best explanation that I have is that those guy are just crazy/insane, I mean shut yourself without seeing anybody for 100 to 1000 years, if you don't become a little crazy I would be astonished...

12. Basara

Basara [Cat and co.] [Nyan] [Furry and Fluffy]

Reading List:
    Link
    82: ooh buddy we got ourselves another Challenger. I'm going to live to see more peanut gallery reactions after the students fight.

13. momonga143

momonga143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    82: seriously though... Mc poaching students? Is he really a teacher or is he just suffering fRom Mc disease? The one who wants to mess with the M.c. Suddenly turns idiotic because of it...didint he just heard that his student wanted to withdraw from him because he wants to listen to the mc not even as a student, just someone listening on class.... It meant that the mc didint even get him as a student.... And he also didint even ask why.... Like sseriously....
    Student: sir I would like to withdraw from your class to listen on other class.
    Teacher: who are you changing to?
    Student: to mc class
    Teacher: you do know that he made a student went berserk right?
    Student: yes...
    Teacher calls in berserk student
    Teacher: why not tell this student why you went berserk?
    Berserk: I would to withdraw also
    Teacher: fack you and you too... Go ahead leave you dipshit! I'll disowned you ungrateful bastards...

Not even a question of why they want to transfer... Wtf....

Blitz, Lokumi, Shezmu and 2 others like this.
  14. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    If people in this novel were half as reasonable as you wanted them to be, there would be a lot less conflict = a lot less excitement = a lot less face slapping

runsing likes this.
  15. username1

username1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh come on, novel!
    Looks like Lu Xun is just the next moron who crosses Zhang Xuan.
    Lu Xun, stop and ask yourself: why do those 2 students want to go to ZX if he hasn't even accepted them. Or just ask Zhao Yunfeng or whatever his name is. Haven't you even noticed that he's suddenly in realm 2? Hasn't Yunfeng even talked to the other students about how amazing ZX suddenly is?
    For that matter, how did none of the news of what happened to the Shangs and Ciao Liao spread to Lu Xun? It must have been huge! ZX is suddenly pinnacle pixue, he personally knows assistant master teachers, sons of great generals and master painters who all respect him. He got three teachers kicked out and he even healed your own student and made him breakthrough in ten goddamn minutes!
    How the hell do people STILL think the MC can be pushed around???

Sigh, does anyone know any Xianxia novels where the bad guys aren't utterly brain dead (other than maybe Warlock in the Magus World)?

Ok, I rant but I still love the parts where the MC cultivates like it was nothing and when he actually teaches. I just wish they would pick up the pace already. The stupid will trial took 10-15 chapters or something. Goddamn...

TWINKLETWILIGHT likes this.
  16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe we'll get more of him training his students now. Either that, or we won't hear about this challenge for another 50+ chapters as we go off and do something completely unrelated in the mean time. Though I suppose its also possible that things will escalate into a more direct challenge, thus negating the need for the students to fight. I could also see him declining to accept the challenge because he didn't feel like it ;)

17. Shezmu

Shezmu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This people are meant to be face slapped.. they are necessary prey for our MC

Lithit likes this.
  18. raxadian

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, they are basically in the asian middle ages, news don't travel that fast. It has only been a few hours since the whole previous arc finished. There is no social media or something to make news spread that fast. But everyone in the school will probably know by tomorrow.

Also it has been noted on this novel that to see someone cultivation level you first have to see them fight or at least executing a martial arts move. Otherwise every practiononer would know what the MC cultivation level is.

But then the students are morons for not even mentioning how our MC rose someone else cultivation level so fast!

Of course that's only so when the so called best teacher in the academy finds out, he will puke blood.

You guys have to understand this is a comedy, the reason we have the bad guys acting so fast is because if they were a bit slower they would find about the MC exploits.

I mean have you guys even read the introduction at NU?

Is that kind of novel.

If you want things to be slightly more rational read History’s Strongest Senior Brother were every action of the villains is well argued and justified even if some are indeed idiots.

19. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    Were not actually insulting the novel (Well not me at least), we're just doing playful banter.

20. Bellethiel

Bellethiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow it isn't as fun to read, when there isn't a comment section for each chapter. Oh well. I'm betting my money on the mc flipping the crap out of the painting books in that painter's library in the next few chapters, while that star teacher guy orders his custom face slapping with lemon and tiny umbrella.