LCD Library of Heaven's Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kagamiya, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Double Post*

Nevermind, he headed to the library after all.

I am interested in the Heart of Crystal that was mentioned previously however, can it only be formed with a pill or could Zhang shi compile a Heaven's Path cultivation method specifically for forming one?

2. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    here's a buttload of mid tier spirit stones coming to mc way.....

3. justmehere

Reading List:
    Link
    Savage ... :blobhighfive:

4. whitecomet

whitecomet Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though I knew it coming, the last few chapters were still satisfying to read

5. justmehere

Reading List:
    Link
    RIP Cleansing Lake ... lol

L611 likes this.
  6. L611

L611 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhhhh. i cant wait. he moves so slowly. the evens in the novel are really fast but in irl each chapter has so little content :/ its frustrating!!!!

7. whitecomet

whitecomet Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are you waiting for? But ya going chapter by chapter waiting for a particular part from raw which you like to come would be very frustrating, better to pile up then, otherwise reading in batches of 3-4 chapters is good enough.

8. L611

L611 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    na. i havent read the raws(yet). i just wanna see where this story goes. its one of th stories with a good mixture of 'godly arogent sons' + 'face smassing'(tho obviously on repeat).

9. justmehere

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew this day was coming sooner or later...

oh well, 2 chapters a day was fun while it lasted...

10. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So if it costs 28 stones a day to keep up it would be $.2 a day for a total of $6 a month. If buying $10 or higher tiers since they give same value. (Excluding the free daily stones to keep it simple, assume they are used for some other series.) Roughly the same as many patreon for keeping ahead?

I won't buy that though since that is the cost of a full book that often has more even quality and roughly same length, though maybe a bit shorter.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  11. justmehere

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, everybody just lost interest to this novel all of the sudden after the premium wall was up...

in any case, that was an extremely stupid logic... You know what? I might be pummelled by your highly superior beast, but i might still win because you might not be able to tame my inferior beast....

Thats like getting his face slapped and still asking the person to kick him in the face afterwards.....

12. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh this is a feel good novel. it's just face slapping and cheap lulz

putting the paywall is like kicking you in the nuts before tickling you. it's still painful.

it also kinda sucks the fun out of reading such a novel...

letswait and justmehere like this.
  13. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just treat it as if it is 5 releases a week or similar. That is a better pace than 90% of the stuff linked from this site anyway. :)

14. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or go read in the reddit

15. justmehere

Reading List:
    Link
    my country banned reddit

vpn doesnt work too

16. Narmi

Narmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, 1 free chapter a day instead of 2, it kinda sucks but it's not the end of the world some people are making it out to be. It's still an enjoyable read.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  17. Terepi

Terepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I just started re-reading LoHP and remembered one of the last things I read before I stopped reading a few months ago, and was wondering if someone could tell me, what happened to the girl with the weak constitution he gave a simplified Heaven's Path Golden Body to? Do they ever meet? Any help would be appreciated! :blobsmilehappy::blobsmilehappy::blobsmilehappy:

18. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They meet.
    She helps him with the political problems of kiling the people of a tier 1 kingdom.
    After that they travel together until he leaves her empire, and she becames a disciple from the strongest Master Teacher of the empire

19. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C501: This talk of weak bodies = strong souls makes me wonder if it applies to the princess.

C502: If this occupation is so fearsome and respected that MKA isn’t qualified to train them, then why are they a lower nine occupation?

C512: Why would he need to study the lotus? If he wants to know about it, he could just read the book he’s obviously already compiled on it.

Honestly, it’s at most 80m up. They all have the strength to shatter mountains. There’s absolutely no reason why one of them couldn’t just jump to the opening, especially if they were helped. Flight is completely unnecessary in this situation. Now, if the walls of the exit were trapped such that touching them would kill you, then that might be a different story, but that’s clearly not the case here.

Though, I do admit that it would take a few tries since they’d need to smash the door, or possibly blow it up. Alternatively, they could have just gotten the lotus to open the door and then jumped through it.

C513: If Zhang shi returning his soul to his body produces sound, then how did the lotus fail to notice it the first time?

C514: He just gave away the farm in the hopes that he might get paid. How did he ever survive long enough to become a six star spirit oracle?

He should have some patience. Once he’s perfected the Soul Severing technique, he can teach it to the soul oracle, move him into one of those puppets he found and then experiment on the lotus. Plus, there was no way for him to know that it wouldn’t try to drain him dry once he established a link with it. So doing that was very stupid.

C515: Why create a clone? Why not move over to the new body and entirely abandon the old one? Wouldn’t that leave the poison behind? If not, then where exactly is this poison? An alternate dimension? Is it waiting in limbo to jump through the walls of reality and kill him? If so, then how did he even manage to notice it in the first place?

C517: Why is she being so arrogant? His demon cinque beast is right there. His cultivation is quite high for his age even by the capital’s standards. There’s also people around him with even higher cultivation. Unless she’s recently had a lobotomy, there’s no reason for her to think that he’s an unimportant person, much less a peasant.

Lol, how is that negotiating? ;)

C518: I really wish the author wouldn’t keep pulling out the “are you sick?” card. It’s gotten very old and lost all semblance of believability.

If all she has to do is practice a method that she already knows, and that was imparted to her by her employer that she respects enough to die for, then why is she even sick still? Wouldn’t she have already been practicing the method?

Seriously, is there something wrong with her ability to sense the cultivation of others? Does she not realize that that beast that just sat on her is strong enough to crush the capital and everything in it all on its own? I’m not going to say that she should feel grateful for having come into contact with such a powerful being, but she should feel grateful for having survived it even after being such an ass. She should also have enough intelligence to realize that anyone that could command such a beast is well outside of her league. If she can’t do at least that, then how is she even able to own a garden? Wouldn’t her competitors have already erased her from existence using her own arrogance and stupidity?

C521: That sounds like an invitation to empty her garden completely. She should really have phrased it better.

C525: I’m honestly a bit shocked that he didn’t heal the garden owner’s soul.

C528: I wonder if the competition result can be used to substitute for the master teacher exams. It’d be nice to not have to bother with doing both.

C529: There’s a limit to lacking tact and common sense… I wonder if Zhang shi will ever realize that he’s long since broken through it.

C536: Originally, I thought they were all supposed to inscribe formations. Once it became clear that that wasn’t the case, it was fairly obvious that the MC would. Honestly, I only doubted it for a moment when the other guy made a painting instead of a formation. Though, only in that I considered that he might have done a painting as well.

C542: lol. I like this a lot more than him just beating the guy up ;)

C543: Well, he did say that he doesn’t like bullying people. Plus, he’s guaranteed a spot regardless of what happens, so there’s really no point in him competing.

C547: rofl. I’m starting to feel sorry for Ruohuan XD

C551: If they just need to do dual cultivation for half a year, then why do they need to get married? When you plan to live for multiple centuries, I’d expect you to require a more compelling reason to get married.

Here’s hoping he doesn’t drain the lake of all of its spiritual energy…

C552: I’m betting that she just noticed that he sucked her lake dry. I wonder what Zhao Ya is supposed to do now. I rather doubt that he’s able to fix it after all.

C554: If the technique was so fundamentally flawed, and they were so unspeakably rich, then why didn’t they just change to a different technique?

C555: I’m surprised that no one is surprised by his estimates of how long it will take her to reach Transcendent Mortal 5 dan.

C556: Honestly, I don’t think it was a bad offer. Considering their wealth and his desperate need for spirit stones, I’d even call it a fantastic opportunity. Sure, he’d have to have bodyguards follow him everywhere, but that’s not exactly a bad thing. Plus, this seems to be a females only sect, so finding a partner should be very easy for him once he develops an interest in women (assuming that ever happens). There’s also the fact that, once he’s cured himself, he’ll be so powerful that they can’t possibly restrain him, nor are they likely to want to with his disciple being their highest authority.

C558: If he really wants them to not kill him, and only cares about revenge, he should just tell every person he meets and spread the rumor as far and as wide as he can. If everyone knows about it, then there would be no reason for anyone to kill him, and far more people trying to kill the MC.

As for reclaiming his country, what would be the point? He’s too weak to hold onto it now. It would just be snatched away from him immediately. It’s not like any of these big players would care enough to bother avenging him after all.

C559: Well, if he’s willing to part with the letter, he could just auction it off to them. Better yet, he could just sell it to the Master Teacher Pavilion headquarters. They’d likely give him an even better price, so long as he could convince them to not rob him outright.

C560: How are they planning to try him for stealing the letter while still keeping the letter a secret?

C562: Didn’t the Soulrouse Grass require his active cultivation of it on a daily basis, using methods unique to soul oracles? As well as lots of middle tier spirit stones that he doesn’t have? How is it already matured when he hasn’t even been in the same empire as it for most of its life?

C563: It looks like all the forbidden professions will be concentrated into Lu Chong. I wonder how many he’ll know by the time he strikes out on his own ;)

C566: rofl, I kinda feel sorry for the guy who got crushed, and for the MC for having to waste a page on killing him. That said, the MC really needs to spend more time learning prices. Otherwise, he’ll just keep selling stuff for far less than its worth.

C567: Wouldn’t the fact that he was wearing the same clothes be all the proof she needed?

Yeah, he’ll definitely be using his soul abilities before then, and he definitely won’t suffer any lasting consequences from doing so.

C570: Why wouldn’t he have used the clone to play the part of Yang shi? Wasn’t that one of the main reasons he made it?

C577: So, just one day later and he’s already using soul energy without consequence. Looks like the author forgot.

C582: How many treasures does he have to lose before he learns to stop putting them in front of the MC? ;)

C588: He didn’t want the MC to break him, so he chose a physical duel…

C602: I wonder if this lake will be the first artifact/holyland to survive his attentions.

I wonder if the author will clear away all of Zhang Xuan’s students, or if he’s done with that for now.

Also wondering if they’ll all come back for the last arc to aid him in his moment of need.

C605: Yep, this series is definitely better read by skimming 100+ chapters at a time. It’s so much easier to ignore the relentless repetition.

That aside, I hope the author starts treating his clone as another him at some point. Right now, it's basically being treated as a puppet or subservient lifeform without intelligence or ego, which makes it an imperfect copy of the MC to say the least. Perhaps the author could read Mother of Learning to get a better understanding of what it actually looks like when a sentient clone is created. Or possibly Immortal if he'd prefer to reference a cultivation novel.

So, did the garden owner follow him or not? If so, then what about her garden? If not, then why not?

20. Terepi

Terepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just got to Chapter 570, and I've got to know- Does MC ever learn how to forge pills? It seems like an oversight that he would ignore it, and it shouldn't take much to at least forge Apprentice Alchemist level pills. Thanks for the help! :blobsmilehappy::blobsmilehappy::blobsmilehappy: