LCD Library of Heaven's Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kagamiya, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Narmi

Narmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far no, but he's always found a pillmaker that will make whatever he wants in exchange for tips or his expertise.

2. wakerfy

wakerfy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm at Chapter 246 and the more I read, the more I have problem with his personality.

It really looks like he's just being more greedy and motivated only by money while in the beginning he just needed money for the pills.

And the habit of the author to do an Overkill each time he confront someone is really hard to like. I find it normal to stomp on people who stomp on you but the physician just wanted to help so why did he have to destroy him like that? Or insult Mo Yu?

Is it going to be even more like that or will he calm down a bit?

SpicySugar likes this.
  3. Narmi

Narmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With regards to the money problem, it's a running joke that he's always out of money. I agree that it gets a bit stale, but he does have a legitimate need for cash since he settles for nothing less than the best cultivation. It's compounded by the fact that there's always a higher denomination (type of spirit stone) that makes his previous money worthless.

The overkill habit doesn't change. The MC can see the flaws in anything and is also very socially inept. It's basically slapstick comedy.

4. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    He needs money to cultivate.

SpicySugar likes this.
  5. wakerfy

wakerfy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh yeah right... I feel dumb now...

6. ken1345

ken1345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my spirit stones... dropped to 500 from 1.somethingk ...im sad

SpicySugar likes this.
  7. SpicySugar

SpicySugar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You'll see more of that as you continue. (im still reading it tho)

8. QueenShiro

QueenShiro Let's all of US be rotten.

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm in Chapter 626 now which is the start of "Lock Chapter" and boy I'm going to be poor this time. 12 spirits stone every chapter is so damn cruel T-T

9. Narmi

Narmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's going to break the lake, isn't he?

justmehere likes this.
  10. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He did,

And he's going to break this cave too.... I'm starting to wonder if heaven is sending him in to create an express way to heaven by destroying everything on his path...

BTW dear princess, you don't need to decipher shit if you can solve it by kicking the problem.

11. justmehere

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the fact that he can't forge a damn single pill is just an excuse to nerf Mc.

12. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he will learn it sooner or later. It will just take practice time and he has always had somebody else that can do it for him so he spent it on other things. Sooner or later there will be a pill nobody else can make for him (at least nobody nearby) and he will have to practice it from apprentice up until rank 7-8 or wherever that happens.

Are we discussing the free or premium chapters here?

13. justmehere

Reading List:
    Link
    free, you need to put spoiler tab on premiums

14. dsr7th

dsr7th Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am a little disappointed at how stupid MC is. For all the books he has scanned. He still has no idea on how the world works. Such as how to upgrade is rank, clans, institutes etc.....Kinda beats the purpose of having a library.

15. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    it's the library of heaven not humans and earth. the reason he doesn't understand is that's one of his character flaws to one make him less perfect and op and two a way to keep the plot flowing at a good pace

16. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    So, did the MC become a 5-star Master Teacher in the current translated chapters?

17. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    see how things are going he might not upgrade because everything has a price. before he got new ranks to read the books before and after. but now they're being greedy and doing the usual "you most work hard to earn knowledge and trying to learn something to much or above rank will harm you".

18. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost. He’s got six stars on three occupations, five stars on one, and four on the rest

19. webreader

webreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how many books does your library have on how the schools grading system works? its normally explained in person

he doesnt know things people didnt bother writing into books

20. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C606: lol, I thought for sure that he was going to cancel the music the way he did during the competition ;)

C608: rofl. So shameless XD

C609: At first, I was wondering how long it'd be until the MC offended this new princess, but after that ending, I'll be shocked if it's not in the first half of the next chapter ;)

C612: Well, that actually took much longer than I expected.

C613: lol, I really wonder if she can afford it too. ;)

C615: I wonder if she'll still be willing to pay off her debt by the time her family sends the money... ;)

Um, they didn't tell her who they were or how to find them after her ten day "vacation" was over...

I wonder what he'll do with the actual business, and how long it'll take him to find the other girl and offend her. It'd be funny if she wound up as his maid too ;)

C616: Why has he still not taken the time to learn how to make his own pills? If it's like all the other skills he's learned, it shouldn't take even a single day of practice.

C620: I guess I was wrong about him ticking her off. Though, I do wonder how his newest student will react to being served by his newest maid ;)

C628: I can't help but wonder what will happen if they ever actually try to use that "recovery medicine" in a life threatening situation.

Why wouldn't they just have the competition be 1v1 single elimination or similar with the ultimate winner's group not having to give up a slot and all the others giving up a single slot. This way, no one group gets screwed over completely and the strongest person doesn't get dragged down by weaker teammates.

C629: Um, I think Zhang Xuan has forgotten that Hong-shi was supposedly heavily injured after fighting just one of them. Beating up all three of them at the same time kinda puts a major hole in the "we were robbed" story from earlier...

C631: So, basically, if they ever try to use that wine to save their lives in the future, they'll definitely die. That's a pretty evil trick to play on people that you really don't care about one way or the other. Thankfully, he's seen that it's not terribly effective on major injuries, so the odds of relying on it proving fatal are much lower now.

C632: I wonder what he plans to do with the extra eyes.

C633: I'm betting that "that person" is a woman and that the MC will piss her off shortly after entering the school.

C635: It would seem that he forgot that today was the princess' day off ;)

C638: She should be glad that she didn't try to use the stuff in dangerous situation.

C640: He forgot his bet so quickly.

C641: lol, I think he's forgotten the condition about not letting her notice that he's taken a dive ;)

I knew this lake wouldn't survive him. I wonder if he'll confess to destroying it the way he did the last one ;)

C647: I'm beginning to think that she may have a gambling addiction ;)

C648: rofl. I wonder if he'll ever realize that this is how other people feel when they deal with him.

C650: I wonder how long it'll take him to figure out that she never needed his help in the first place.

C651: "my soul seemed to have undergone some kind of refinement. It has become much purer" Shouldn't its purity already be the highest possible due to the LoHP designing the cultivation technique?

C654: 6 star seems a bit low for her to be idolizing him given where she comes from. Is she just aiming low because she doesn't think that she's good enough to learn from the teaching of higher ranked individuals? Or are the heritages of those individuals simply inaccessible to her even in the MT Academy?

C662: And here I thought he sent her ahead first so that he could summon his clone.

C667: I wonder why she didn't try to get him to make the Frigid Yin pills.

C670: If he could only forge a Spirit pinnacle tier weapon himself when he was alive, then why is the bar set at Spirit high tier? Wouldn't there barely be anything left for the person to learn at that point? Why should they even consider acknowledging him as their teacher?

C671: 78 flaws seems pretty spectacular from what we've seen so far. He's unlikely to need anywhere near as many other books to fix it as he normally has to track down. Heck, he could probably fix it manually if he just took the time.

C673: "When had he needed the support of external materials before" Um, didn't he use external aids the second time he enhanced his physique? I think he did the third time too with the poison body physique.

That aside, why didn't he pass the improved version on to her?

C678: How would they be able to save him by contacting the academy? Unless they've got teleportation technology, there's no reason to believe that he'd still be alive after a two month long round trip to the academy and back. Honestly, there's no real reason to expect that he'd survive long enough for them to get back to town and send a message to the academy, so even with teleportation technology, and if the school didn't require face-to-face reporting, it'd be more reasonable to be thinking about recovering his corpse than saving his life.

C680: Wouldn't the puppets run out of energy before they finished digging?

C684: They really should have brought Qin Zhong along. Leaving him there is just asking him to get eaten by whatever spirit beast wanders by next.

I wonder if she'll remember to act as his maid on the trip to school. Her vacation is about to end after all ;)