Spoiler Lie Beauty Quick Transmigration

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    谎言美人[快穿
    Raw: https://m.shubaow.net/219/219067/

Fun and interesting world hopping novel. If you like seeking good temptation. You will like this novel.

Summary: Don’t believe in beautiful women. The more beautiful women are, the more deceitful they are.
    Tong Ling, an interstellar SSS-class wanted criminal who treats lying as his food, cheats and fools others all the time.
    In an accident, she was bound to a female cannon fodder acting system numbered m577, and was sent to various small worlds to become a female cannon fodder who was about to be abused.
    However, there seems to be something wrong with the abused script—— 1.
    She is obviously a stand-in, becoming
    Bai Yueguang who is even more authentic than Bai Yueguang 2. A rich second-generation boyfriend who pretends to be poor, meets a poor girlfriend who pretends to be rich
    3. The fragile dodder flower that was dismissed in Survival in the wilderness collapsed the entire team
    4. After the male
    protagonist had the ability to read his mind , he was deceived and deceived. 5. After the Gu girl who was called to kill was killed, dogs were everywhere in the rivers and lakes.
    6. The cannon fodder in the Infinite dungeon eventually became a heartthrob big Boss
    Seeing that the plots of the small worlds collapsed, the hand of the m577 cigarette lighter who could not replace the host trembled: Big, big, when can you stop? ?
    Tong Ling quietly vomited a smoke ring: What should we stop? I just help those who have dreams realize their dreams.
    People who were deceived:...

Rania want to QT and LokaLari like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Ridwanaji97

Ridwanaji97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lets try

4. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
  5. itzsunshine

itzsunshine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't find the last two raw fanwaii chapters. Does anyone know where to read it?