Spoiler Life as a Tower Maid: Locked up with the Prince / Living as a Maid in Confinement

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Redial1311993

Redial1311993 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!

2. Nightelixir

Nightelixir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Albert treated him until he was exhausted, so I thought it would be better to stay in the room until he fell asleep.

Let's write down some good food for Albert. I was going to work really hard without any self-interest..

Surprisingly, Albert tried to let me go. I sent him out to rest when he must be tired, but I failed to stay longer because I felt sorry to leave him alone.

"White must be looking for you, too."

This is because Albert even said Hayang's name with his hands as if he was worried. Earlier, I had no choice but to get up from the place where I remembered Hayang's watery eyes.

Furthermore, seeing that Albert, who doesn't like Hayang, even mentioned Hayang's name, it seemed that he really wanted to rest alone.

"As expected, people need time to rest alone.""

Coming out of the room, I encountered Liam standing leaning against the hallway. The cold gaze at me reminded me of Albert when I first met him.

I bowed my head with a big smile.

"Hello, Duke Mason."

Liam's cold wind, trained by Albert and working life, is a cool air conditioner.

Liam was still frowning. Well, I didn't think a word and a smile would change his attitude.

"You have to go inside, so get out of the way."

"Yes, I see."

I came out of the ancient tomb.

"The room will be guided all the time. If you don't want to tarnish your name, stay still."

"Oh, I'm sorry." I don't think I can just stay in my room."

"Are you trying to use your favor to suit your convenience?"

"No, I need to find my cat..." I want to find a cat and eat something with him. Can I rent a kitchen?"

"Kitchen"?

Liam's expression became subtle. Maybe because I don't understand why I go to the kitchen myself. However, I want to find Hayang, and I am hungry. The food that people make here isn't bad either..

Since I'm in the cold northern part of the country, I want to eat something warm. Cool and clear soup! I've only eaten porridge, so I'm craving properly made food!

Liam narrowed his forehead. It was a little funny as if the face was saying, "What would you do if you tried it?"

Duke, how can you be so easy to read?.

Was Albert and the team leader too disciplined? Surprisingly, I may be good at reading people's emotions and facial expressions.

Albert seemed to have a relatively low level of difficulty reading other people's expressions because he was such a difficult person to read. It wasn't easy because Liam didn't show his feelings either.

"Do whatever you want." Schubert took the cat with him earlier."

"Okay, thank you."

I can't believe Schubert took him. I think you can ask Sijong later. After finishing my thanks to Liam, I followed her to my room.

The room was similar to the place where I stayed before and was different. It was not as colorful as Albert's room, but it was bigger than the tower, so it was good.

It was warm in the castle, whether it was magic heating along with the fireplace, but the dress I used to wear was definitely thin. Just in time, a cotton-lined dress was prepared.

"I'll help you wear it."

Two people who seemed to be maids came into the room as if they had waited and helped them wear dresses.

Few people seemed to know that I was a maid here.

Saying "I'm a maid here, so don't help me anymore" is also breaking the mood..

After worrying about it, I decided to keep silent. Stay for a week. I'll go back, and I don't have to be uncomfortable with people.

You may think it's weird to cook yourself, but it'll be okay unless Liam speaks separately.

"It's all over."

"Thank you."

"No, this is our job..."."

I can't believe the noble lady compliment us.! It felt strange to see the two maids restless. I'm not a noble..

That's true, the heroine was in a situation that could highlight her kindness. It was a very common situation in Ropan.

I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts, and I was surprised by the obvious physical condition.

The whole body was as easy as it was born again. It felt as if nothing had happened that my whole body was sick. I think Albert's magic worked properly earlier.

...There will be no way that this will hurt Albert. I said this was because I was a black wizard.

Anyway, as long as he healed me and I became Rose, I was not interested in black magic, so the work was over like this.

It's kind of uncomfortable because it ended so easily. This is probably because Albert is too great.

I realize again how comfortable it is to have such a friendly person.

Oh, I thought I should learn more about black magic. About magic. As the castle is big, there will be a study, so it would not be bad to spend some time there.

I was excited to come to a new place after a long time.

"Okay, let's go find Hayang.""

Stretching refreshingly, I left the room. Just in time, King Sijong was passing through the hallway.

Schubert said he was walking through the garden at the eastern end of the castle. It was snowing heavily outside, but there was a garden, so I thought it was a joke when I first heard it.

However, as I walked along the corridor, I saw a glass greenhouse in front of me.

"Please wait here for a moment."

I can't believe I'm seeing someone else bow to me politely! Having never been treated like this in my life, I was obsessed with a strange feeling. Thrilling. Is this the power of power?

I was excited to receive Albert's property and bring in his servant and chef. I want to be a handsome person.

The servant who went inside came out. However, he had an awkward face.

"I'm sorry, but don't come in..."."

"Hmm, does Bergen have a cat?"

"What? Yes, but..."

"That cat is my cat. I have to take him."

That cat is mine. I proudly asked for Hayang. How long have I been with Hayang?

If Schubert didn't want to see me, there was no reason to see me. I know how to bring Hayang even if I don't go in here myself.

"I'm going to cook something delicious with White". Then it'll come."

"...I don't know if the cat will understand such a long word, but I see."

Sijong nodded with a puzzled expression.

After a while, the door reopened and I saw Hayang running toward me. It was full of vitality to run with small wings flapping.

"White!"

I welcomed Hayang with my arms wide open.

"You're here to find me...". "

"Of course. Where did you go?" "

"Jo Ogi... Human man..." It's delicious... You said you'd give it to me...."

"Whayang, you can't follow everything because you're going to give me something delicious. "What if you're a weird person?"

"No... I like guys' energy." "Wear..."

What I said was a small protest. The servant blinked at me. A person who talks to a cat, it must look crazy cats.

"Are you saying that I'm a weird person?""

I heard a crooked voice behind me. Turning my head, I made eye contact with Schubert Bergen.

"No, Baron is a really good man, but just in case."

"You're good at changing the subject."Even to Jeha, like this...."

Schubert made a distant sound. The hideous eyes were threatening.

Well, but it wasn't that scary to me, who was trained in Albert.

Warm-looking guy is a big dog. I thought about what would be best for a large dog to be liked. And the conclusion came out quickly.

Holding Hayang tightly in my arms, I pretended to look around and spoke secretly.

"Baron. I'm going to cook something for the prince".

"Food"?

"I'd like to give my food, Baron, which the prince also liked."

The method of targeting Schubert is simple. You can mention Albert.

Flinch. I saw it. Schubert's shoulders are moving. The way his eyes shake.

"Can you give me permission?""

"How do you know I'm going to poison you?" I don't trust you yet! "

Schubert shouted loudly with a red face. I turned my head with a sad face.

"I see. I see. "

"...Are you just leaving?""

His embarrassed voice was different from his usual sternness.

You're sad, right? You're sad, right? It's not like the person you thought you'd hang on to a few times!

Playing hard to get is essential for improving people's relationships.

...but of course it's impossible for Albert.

You have to lower me to loosen Schubert's guard. Because he sees me as a threatening witch.

It would have been a perfect opportunity for him to show me cooking and let me eat dishes like Albert.

Having coughed in vain, I spoke politely.

"What can I dare to force the Baron? I think that's rather rude."

"......."

"Then I'll get going now.""

I turned away from Schubert. Then, he happily talked to Sijong, who was waiting.

"Please guide me to the kitchen.""

Following the guidance of the servant, I started walking to the kitchen. Hayang, who was laughing in my arms, asked.

The menu I thought of was seafood sujebi.

It's a white and cool soup boiled with plenty of seafood and delicious and chewy sujebi! I ate a lot in the cold winter.

If you knead and make soup, you can eat it for a few days, and with the power of msg, the soup you eat after returning from the cold outside could not be so delicious. How about chewy sujebi?

It was one of the few moments when I overcame laziness and started cooking.

Oh, I'm drooling just thinking about it.

Will it suit Albert's taste? It won't be spicy, but I don't know if Sujebi will be hit by a sick person.

First, I'll make it and watch it! If it doesn't work, I'll give you soup and seafood.

The kitchen was empty because it was the time left even after dinner.

The chef, who had been called in a hurry to hear that I had come, looked surprised when he heard that I was cooking myself. I insisted on the chef's work-life balance with a serious face.

"I won't interrupt your rest." However, may I know where the ingredients and spices are?"

"Okay..."

Following his death, the chef also looked at me with Hayang in my arms as if it was strange.

I think I'm imprinted as a completely strange woman by people of sex, but I guess it's just my feeling.

It bothered me a lot, but I shook it off. We're going to see each other this time anyway.

If you had met or encountered people continuously, you would have paid more attention to rumors, but now the situation is different.

Schubert was surprisingly quiet, perhaps trying to observe the current situation. I washed my hands first rather than glance at him.

"Me too. I like water."."

Hayang, who jumped out of my arms, also put her hands on the water. The water splashed slightly and touched my face.

"White, be careful!""

Talking jokingly, I held Hayang's hand and washed her clean. Hayang's small toenails and soft red soles were washed thoroughly. Hayang will be in the kitchen with you.

Come to think of it, Schubert had Hayang earlier. I suddenly raised my head thinking about it, and I faced Schubert, who was making an impression with a teary face as if Hayang was so lovely that I couldn'

"......"

Schubert's face, who was careless, heated up, perhaps because he didn't know I'd raise my head. He was really like a boy of that age. Schubert turned his head to hide his feelings.

"I'm going to get some fresh air!""

The awkwardness of the voice height seemed to be watching a comedy. Schubert, who was embarrassed and turned his back on me, left the room with a thumping sound. Perhaps because he was big, the sound rang well.

White cannot be seen as a dragon, and Schubert likes cats.

I whispered to the well-washed white sheep.

"Hayang, did you hang out with Baron earlier?""

"The guy I know..." I played with him. "

At Hayang's satisfactory words, I got a rough idea of how to buy Schubert's favor.

"Will you hang out with Baron when I cook?" "

I'm going to target my pet right away!

"My body... I'm fine..."? "

White glitters at the sound of food. I asked with sparkling eyes. He had a face that he couldn't resist without answering anything.

"I'm fine. I'm sorry for making you go out like that earlier."

"It's okay"... Anyway... "ROSE's pet doesn't like me..."

"White, it's not a pet."

"ROSE, you're shy too..."?"

Instead of saying okay to me, Hayang smiled and nodded. It seemed that Albert had already been tied up as a companion from Hayang's head.

Thinking of Albert, I remembered the dragon he talked about. Maybe, it's the Dragon that White knows.

"Oh, that's right, Hayang." "I heard about the White Dragon."

"White Dragon on..."?"

"The prince said he had seen an adult white dragon. When I was eight."

If only we could meet the real adult dragon, something might help Hayang become an adult dragon without dying.

Thinking hard, I realized that Albert didn't know how to see the dragon.

Come to think of it, I know very little about Albert except what I learned in the book.

I knew how handsome he was, how he smiled when he was happy, and how great he was, but I was ignorant of his past. How his personality is formed now, what he hates, or what he's afraid of.

"It feels like I'm always talking to myself..."."

I want to know what Albert is like. But I should not know.

It's selfish to think that you have to push him away and keep your distance.

But I don't just want to know about rational liking, but I want to know about him as a person-to-person. The boundary between human liking and rational liking is always difficult.

Ball. While contemplating, I realized that Hayang had become quiet. He's not the kind of person who doesn't even answer.

"White, are you sick?"

"Eucharist dragon..."

"Yes."

"You gave birth to me..."."

"...Huh?"

Albert met Hayang's mother?

While blinking with a puzzled face, Hayang turned her head toward me.

"And I left it alone..."."

Hayang spoke sullenly and buried her face in my arms. It was only then that I remembered it all of a sudden. I said that giving birth to a dragon doesn't make you a family.

Hayang grew up alone almost as soon as she was born. Hayang's eyes trembled. Hayang, who was lowering her head, seemed to recall what happened before she met me.

"Strange..."

"What's weird?"

"It's been a while since we met..." It didn't even work... Thinking about when I wasn't there... "It hurts..."

My body stiffens when I see eyes full of tears.

It's probably the first time for Hayang to do all this. Staying with someone, talking to them, and living together and matching them.

Through the time with me, Hayang may have learned about loneliness.

Just like when I was left alone.

After my parents passed away, I still couldn't forget the emptiness I was digging deep into. The sense of loss was greater because I knew how precious the person I was with was.

Hayang seems to be happy with me, but is that really a good thing?

A promise to spend a year with Hayang. If you get close like this, teach this child how to feel, and make memories... Can I really let this kid go?

He's still sad right now.

Hayang whined quietly.

"I want to eat something delicious...""

Food comes to mind when you're depressed. This also reminded me of me.

"I'll hurry up and make it for you.""

I nodded quickly.

There is one more reason to make delicious sujebi.

However, it is a little difficult to cook with Hayang in your arms.

Just in time, Schubert came back into the kitchen. The red face I had earlier was about to regain its original color.

Good. Perfect timing! I approached Schubert with Hayang in my arms.

"Baron, I have to cook, but I can't carry Hayang. I'm really sorry, but can you take care of Hayang for a second?"

"...Me?"

"I like to be in your arms." I remember you were playing with me earlier, but if you help me this time, I will not forget your kindness."

Having spoken resolutely, I slowly held out Hayang to Schubert. Schubert unexpectedly held Hayang in his arms. At first, he hesitated, but soon hugging Hayang comfortably was not just a skill once or twice.

There's no bad person for someone who likes animals. Schubert was seen again.

"Then I'll start!""

After washing my hands clean again, I took out a concave ball and spilled flour. While pouring water into the flour, I started making dough and kneading it hard.

Punch! Punch! I could feel the gaze of me punching my fist and hitting the dough. When I looked up, Schubert was staring blankly at me.

While observing my behavior curiously, the way Hayang hugged tightly seemed to be contrasted Schubert asked seriously.

"Is this really a dish for you?" This lump of flour?

"It's because it's not over yet. There's a lot of seafood left."

"Is this part of the curse?" I've seen in a book I read a long time ago that there's a way to curse others by making dolls."

I think the curse doll and the flour dough are a little different.

"It's my first time hearing someone curse with food." How could you say such a cruel thing!

I opened my eyes wide and shook my head. It was a bonus to show shaking for a while. For strange misunderstandings, it's better to cut them off first.

"Baron, can you imagine any more after my food is over?" "I'm afraid my loyalty to the prince will be grainy."

"Loyalty..."

"I'm the one who made the prince's favorite food, so please trust me for a moment. You don't trust me, you're a prince."

Schubert's imagination went beyond what I thought. I stimulated Schubert's loyalty. Perhaps it worked, Schubert became quiet and turned his attention to Hayang.

Finally, a calm came to the kitchen. I was absorbed in the dough.

It would be nice to ripen the dough, but we don't have time now. Putting the dough back into the bowl, I washed my hands and immediately started making the broth.

Since I couldn't find anchovies, I decided to add vegetables. Green onions, onions, and garlic were added and pepper was added to make it seasoned. I left the pot boiling over high heat and started preparing seafood.

The box containing seafood was not enough just by looking at it.

I followed the chef to the ingredients warehouse and witnessed all kinds of ingredients kept fresh. There were only fresh things as if this were the beach.

Liam seemed to be really serious about seafood.

I thought it would buy Liam's hatred if I used it carelessly, but it didn't matter because it was filled almost every day.

I picked out large shrimp, squid, and octopus evenly. There were mussels, so I bought a big one! I didn't know I would be so happy to choose the ingredients.

After washing all the seafood in running water, I stretched out my neck for a while. My neck was stiff as I bowed my head and washed my mussels tightly.

Next, the shrimp's head was picked and the outer shell was peeled off. It was quite fast because I was used to it because I had a knack. After finishing the preparation of the shrimp, I even stood up from my seat after finishing the preparation of octopus.

"Ugh..."

It smelled good. I'm almost done cooking.

The soup continued to boil. It's my first time making the broth with only vegetables. Will it be okay? It's a little sad that you can't borrow the power of MSG.

When I tasted it, it was a little bland, so I added more salt. Then, he took out vegetables used in the broth one by one.

Fortunately, unlike what I was worried about, the white soup that I wanted came out. Now it was time to open the sujebi and put it in.

I struggled while looking at the dough I had made earlier.

It's a bit big.

It's definitely annoying to open this by myself..

I was lost in thought when I saw Schubert playing with Hayang.

Should I ask or not? It's a perfect physical condition for work.

As expected, it is natural to use good manpower. It was also true that I was tired from preparing the ingredients too hard.

"Baron"!

"What's going on"?

"Cooking for the prince. Won't you cook with me?""

Schubert, who flinched, rolled his eyes. It was like thinking of an excuse. After a while, Schubert said with a dry cough.

"The knight doesn't cook."

"If you help me, the prince will eat the food you made."

"........."

"Don't you want to see the prince smiling satisfied?"?"

Schubert, who was biting his lips at my words, came slowly as if he had been possessed.

And not too long after -

"Wow, Baron!" "You can be a chef!"

"Nothing is difficult for me!""

Schubert was working hard on sujebi with a proud face next to me. His hands were no joke. I think I'll be pretty good at cooking.

Sujebi is said to have to make the dough thin, so it was unusual to make a thin dough in an instant and put it in the broth.

I felt this while talking to Schubert, but he is more naive than I thought.

He was the same person on the outside and inside, and he felt like a young boy who had not yet experienced society.

I felt comfortable when dealing with them because they were different from those who could not know what they were going to say on the outside or those who had to examine the inner meaning of the words.

Even if you don't have a favor to me. Even though this feeling is just my personal thought.

But I wonder what kind of contact this little boy has with Albert.

"Baron, may I ask you a question?""

"What's going on"?

"Why do you respect the prince?""

Schubert, who was washing his flour-stained hands after finishing his sujebi, looked serious.

"Because he saved me."

"...Oh..."

Albert saved my life. Then I definitely deserved to respect and serve him.

I waited for a deeper story, but Schubert didn't bring it up anymore. I didn't mean to force you to tell me a story. Unfortunately, I should stop talking.

Thanks to Schubert, making sujebi ended quickly. When the sujebi was a little cooked, I put all the seafood in.

Shrimps began to shine red. Octopus and squid, which were cut into plump pieces, emerged in the soup with sujebi dough. I tasted the boiling soup with a ladle.

"Hmm."

I was worried that it would be bland or less tasty because it was a vegetable broth, but I don't think I needed to.

"It's finally over.""

The dishes for Albert, Hayang, and me were completed.

I took out a tray and a bowl and transferred sujebi and seafood evenly. Next to me, Schubert opened his eyes wide and observed my behavior. I hinted at it.

"Since you saw me cook myself, the misunderstanding of poison in food has been resolved, and is there anything else you want to check?""

"......."

Schubert shook his head. I called the bell with a spoon.

"Thank you for taking charge of Hayang, Baron. Thanks to this, I was able to finish cooking safely."

I beckoned to Hayang, who was half dozing off in Schubert's arms. Hayang stood up in his arms and jumped into my arms. Hayang's small wings seemed to have fluttered.

Schubert's face, reaching for Hayang, quickly became sullen.

"I'm done..."?"

"Yes, let's deliver food to the prince and eat together." "

I might be already sleeping because I wanted to let myself out earlier, but I even put Albert's share on the tray.

"Let's deliver this food to the prince and eat it. "

"Yeah..."

Hayang rubbed her face in my arms. I stroked Hayang's body still.

Schubert was seen pausing in his seat. I glanced at him.

"Baron, can I ask you to come with me?" I don't know the direction yet... It's hard to be a prince."

Gil could ask the servant, and there was no need to put the word difficult between Albert, but he needed an excuse. And the excuse worked very well for Schubert.

Standing in front of Albert's room, I knocked on the door instead of the servant.

"Who is it?"

Liam's voice was heard first. It looked like it was still inside. Okay, you don't seem to be sleeping.

"I'm here because I have something to deliver to the prince."

"Rose, come on in."

Albert's voice was heard one after another. Receiving a tray of food from the hands of King Sijong, I went inside with Schubert hesitating. Hayang was on top of my head.

"I thought you were sleeping."

"I'm going to get sick as soon as I lie down, so I'm buying as much time as I can."

Albert smiled and responded to me. On the surface, it was difficult to imagine that he was a sick person. The same was true of behavior.

I think it's because I'm in front of Liam.

I put down a bowl of sujebi on the table in front of Albert's sofa.

"It's surprising that you didn't sleep. You looked so tired."

"I'm hungry, too." I was able to do it thanks to the Duke's provision of materials and places."

"The color of the food is so light".

"It's food for the prince!""

People will think that I'm only making red food. Liam and Schubert will misunderstand. I smiled back.

"So what is this?"

"It's sujebi made with seafood and mixed with flour dough. The soup is cool and the solid ingredients are chewy."

"The soup is warm, but how can it be cool?""

It's coolness that only Koreans can know... It's a true Korean to say cool while dipping himself in a hot bath, but if you say that here, I'll treat you as a crazy person. I corrected my words.

"I made a slip of the tongue, prince." It must have been because the prince's appearance was so dazzling."

"Now you're as usual."

"Eating when it's warm is the best." Oh, and the Baron's help in making dough was great. Please note that."

"......."

I felt Schubert's gaze staring this way and quickly added his performance. Liam, who was listening silently, blinked and asked.

"Do you usually talk like this?""

"Yes, I praise the prince's appearance and cook delicious food, and I will never hurt him."

I said quickly, thinking that maybe now is an opportunity to resolve a strange misunderstanding.

"As a loyal maid for the prince, I don't want to do anything anymore...""

"Baron Bergen".

Is it an illusion? I think Albert tried to cut me off.

Albert stared at Schubert and smiled benevolently.

"Yeah!"

Surprised by the sudden call, Schubert quickly knelt down in front of Albert and bowed his head.

"I heard that false information was successfully spread to the Knights of Rosturatu this time. "You did a great job.

"I can do anything for you.""

Schubert nodded with an emotional face. What do you mean false information to the Knights? Every word he said made me realize that the rebellion had not yet begun.

And I felt very little, alienated.

Liam sitting in front of Albert, Shubert kneeling in front of him. An arrogant, but perfectly reigned man between the two men.

The story of the three felt as if it were a different world to me. And I knew well that I had to get used to this sense of distance myself.

I tried to greet more bravely.

"Then I'll get going now."

Hayang's tail shook between my hair.

I raised my head again, and Albert's smooth fingers touched the back of my hand.

"Where do you eat?"

"I'm going to eat in the kitchen.""

"If you're going to eat it anyway, you can eat it here.""

"I think you were talking to the duke, but I'm fine. It's a story that I think would be difficult to hear. "

It would be even more so if Liam came earlier and let me go.

"The story is over." Liam, you must be tired so go rest."

However, Liam was distracted by the sujebi I brought. He was observing as if he had been possessed by Sujebi floating between seafood with a frown.

"...What's this? "

"It's sujebi." "

"Seafood in a place like this...". "

It seemed true that Liam loved seafood. He seemed upset that his favorite ingredients were in unidentified food. Even though I'm quite a gourmet.

There must be likes and dislikes of duke because he's a human being.However, it is a little sad to say this without trying sujebi. I've worked so hard to make it!

Even if you can't catch the eye with fancy and wonderful dishes like Seoina, the main character of the novel, it's delicious.

"Rose, bring your share too."

"No, I'm fine.""

Now that Liam shows no signs of leaving the room easily and Schubert is the same, I don't intend to eat here. It was better to go to the kitchen quickly and eat comfortably.

"Let's go..."

I was going to say hello again, but Albert scooped the soup with a spoon. Along with the soup, ripe octopus went into his mouth. A strange silence flowed while he savored the food.

It felt like I was in the master xf final.

"It's delicious."

Albert said just one thing. I became proud in an instant. Because I know that raising the corners of his mouth is what he does when he really likes it.

It was even more so because the food was made thinking of Albert. It's a joy when a gift for the other person fits perfectly.

Liam stared at Albert in surprise. But Albert's gaze turned to me.

"But it's lonely to eat alone."

"...What?"

"What?"

Albert's words made the first sound from Liam and Schubert's mouths.

"There's someone I usually eat with..."."

If it came out this much, I couldn't help it. It's hard for Albert to say no openly.

"I'll bring it quickly.""

When I was going to go out and say that I and Hayang would bring sujebi, there was thunder somewhere.

Growl.

"......"

"Hmm."

Albert crossed his arms and looked at Schubert and Liam.

"Rose."

"Yes."

"Bring two more bowls besides your share."

"Yes, I see."

At such a late hour, a strange meal with the three men began.

Wow, eating in one place with the people who follow Albert. The desperate survival story of a new employee stuck between the boss and the directors... Should I look at it this much?

In fact, I was quite surprised that Albert asked me to bring two bowls of sujebi. I thought you'd only eat with me.

Is it comfortable for everyone to eat together? Or maybe he wants to make sure he knows me, Liam, and Schubert. Because he doesn't want me to run away.

Will Liam and Schubert like sujebi? Considering Liam's face, who was staring at sujebi, I was a little afraid to give him sujebi. Schubert was relieved to make it together.

"Here it is."

The sujebi, which had not been long since it was made, was hot, and the bowl was filled with sujebi following me. In a small bowl, there was also something for Hayang.

"Is it okay to give this to a cat?"

"Of course..." I can eat everything well."

Hayang proudly said in response to her worried voice. He looked excited at the thought of eating new food. Even so, except for me and Albert, it would just sound like a cat meowing, but Hayang didn't care.

The food I gave and the new encounter seemed to have given Hayang a definite vitality in her life.

Of course, the servant, who couldn't understand a word of Hayang, tilted his head and left the kitchen answering that it was okay.

"Thank you for helping me with all this..." You're a little unique."

When he saw me moving the bowl together, he asked as if it was strange. There were more than one or two people asking like this. I think I should talk to Albert and clarify this problem.

When I went outside, I thought I would be able to answer comfortably only if I knew where I was and how to treat people.

When it became a fait accompli that Albert, Liam, and Schubert would have a late meal, we moved to the dining room.

The warmly heated dining room was home to a cozy white table and luxurious chairs surrounding the long table. Albert sat in the middle at the end, while Liam and Schubert sat in both chairs one seat away from Albert.

Sijong put the bowl down in front of Schubert and Liam, and I stopped while going in and stood in my seat and agonized.

"Rose, come here."

Albert beckoned to me and pointed to the vacancy on both sides.

You're not telling me to sit here, are you, prince?

"Sit on the side you want. I don't know which one would be good."

But Albert, who brutally destroyed my agony, said gracefully.

Wouldn't it be a crime for a new employee to sit in front of the executives?

"No, I'm fine..."

"It's said that I've been treated, but there may still be black magic left. I explained it to the two, so you don't have to be so uncomfortable."

I believe in the prince's skills. Albert's eyes were quite brutal to say, "I'm sure that black magic will never work again."

"No matter how much I have left the Baron and the Duke..."

"Disobedience to an order is a bigger crime." "

I think the prince's words were the first, but at Albert's low-key addition, I quickly bowed my head.

"Then I'll do as you wish. White, where do you want to eat? "

"I'm here...""

Hayang chose the floor far away from Albert.

Eventually, I sat next to Schubert. I thought hard about where to sit between the two, but I still lacked courage to sit next to Liam.

"Then, should I hold it?"

Along with Albert's neat tone, the sound of clattering spoons rang. There was no way for Liam and Schubert to avoid it because it was the food Albert ate himself earlier. It was also ordered by Albert himself.

This may be what Albert was aiming for. A trap that I can't get out of.

But aside from that, there was something else that bothered me more now.

The shocking fact that Albert's bowl is cold! You wouldn't have eaten while waiting for me to come.

At times like this, I brought another bowl! I just brought it to Albert and gave him hot steamy sujebi.

"It's good to eat it when it's warm.""

Albert smirked.

"Thank you for your meticulous consideration.""

Albert seems to have started to revamp his image. I was a little shy to be praised openly in front of others. I replied with an awkward smile.

"That's what I'm supposed to do." It's too much of a compliment."

"What you have to do and how you do things are separate." When you see things like that, you tend to work well."

I felt queer. Words that make me feel like I've become a great person made me want to do something for him. I was convinced that Albert would have captivated people even if he didn't have this great appearance.

Fortunately, others seemed to like sujebi. Liam was eating sujebi silently while listening to Albert's conversation with me, and Schubert continued to eat in silence.

Only the clatter of the spoon rang. The meal time was very boring because I couldn't eat it openly in front of me and talk freely with Albert and Hayang.

I don't think I'll have much time to face Rhyam or Schubert anyway. I made sure of my attitude, so I thought the misunderstanding that I was a witch would have been resolved.

"Prince, I want to ask you something."

"What's going on"?

Albert, who looks like a picture, even put down his spoon, asked.

"Can I know what kind of person I am considered here?" You all saw me as noble ladies...."

"Hmm, that's right. You don't know that you're trapped in the tower with me, or that I'm here unless you're close to me. "

"All the people..." "

"It's not just the servants, it's the people who have been serving the descendants for a long time."

There was a reason why there were not many servants in this large mansion. The same was true of the fact that there were only two people who first came out to pick up Albert and me.

"For now, I'm a distant relative of Liam. Is there anything you want to do in the castle?

"If I have a study, I'll read some books.""

I want to solve things on my own, not just ask Albert. I also looked up information about Hayang, and about magicians such as Black Magic and Albert, which Rose wrote.

"I don't know what book the maid wants to read."

Schubert, who was sitting next to me, tilted his head and muttered. He seemed to be sincerely curious, not sarcastic.

"I want to learn about magic and dark magic". I'm curious about Dragon, too. Can I borrow a book about this, Duke?"

"Because books about black magic are gold books, they are rare in magic books, but there are some other books."

Although blunt, his answer was actually sincere. Geumseo? How did Rose learn the black magic?

I realized that Liam's face was more generous than I thought. Sujebi seems to have liked it more than I thought.

Good. Not as much as Seoina, but the people around Albert like it...!

"Then can I borrow a book about the basics of magic and the history of dragons?" "Black magic is unfortunate but..."

"I'll let you go tomorrow."

"Okay, thank you."

I didn't mean to stay in the study for a long time. Starting tomorrow, Albert will lie down all day long, and the cause of it, I was going to stand by him steadily.

But I think I can read a book while being around. If possible, you can ask Albert a question.

Is it too much to ask a question to a sick person? I should do it while looking at his condition.

Liam continued as if he suddenly remembered it.

"I don't know how I got black magic, but you're under our jurisdiction, so don't worry. Let's make it clear."

I blinked and thought foolishly of his words. Worries? Definitely a solution?

"Black wizards are those who have committed illegal magic that deserves to die."

"...I see."

So if you find a black wizard, you'll kill him.

There is a cloud in my head. The Black Wizard deserves to die. Rose is a black wizard. And Rosé...

It's me.

Is this why knowing is power?

If someone other than Albert had known that Rosé was a black wizard by mistake, my spine would have been cold.

I could imagine how big of a gamble Albert brought me here.

Maybe I'll ask Albert more about black magic later. I'm not using black magic right now, but I thought I could avoid a difficult situation only when I learned how to express black magic and how to use it.

The core of the story always penetrates Albert. Indeed, he was like Nam Joo, who had everything.

I turned my head towards Albert. And he showed infinite trust and respect.

"Prince, do you like shrimp?" Do you want some more?"

Giving my king shrimp after chicken legs is a sign that I really-humanly-like him!

"It's done, you go ahead and eat too."

Albert smirked at what I said. At a glance, there were still piles of pancakes left on his sujebi.

"Then I'll enjoy the food, too.""

I put sujebi in my mouth. It was worthwhile to mix the batter before. Seafood mixed with cool soup was also in perfect condition.

The atmosphere that was more relaxed after a simple story was very good. And I guess I'm not the only one who felt that.

"Where is this food from?" I didn't know flour dough would be this good. It's fascinating."

Schubert, who was sitting next to me, emptied the bowl clean and hinted.

Earlier, I was wondering what this was. His shoulders shrugged by the change in attitude.

However, I couldn't say where the food was for a while that my shoulders were shrugged.

I don't even know where Rosé grew up.

Eventually, I mixed the lies and the truth in moderation.

"I used to make this before I entered the tower. I learned it a long time ago, so I don't know who I learned it from...

"That's amazing. I think I can eat it often.""

Liam also praised him.

"You said you made food that suits your taste buds". You're quite skillful."

"Of course, the chef kept changing.""

The two smiled lightly and praised me. In the meantime, I smiled awkwardly and scratched almost empty plates with a spoon.

…I should keep it a secret that Albert only ate spicy food.

Bastian, ReaderEli, Emma626 and 20 others like this.
  3. tasyaaaa

tasyaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nightelixir likes this.
  4. cc.mo18qt

cc.mo18qt Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MOARR PLS :blob_plusone::blobowoevil_horns:

5. Nightelixir

Nightelixir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey guy my phone broke so i wasn't able to get any chapters on kkp but i got a new phone!:blobrofl: so ill make updates as soon as possible

here is chapter 41

In fact, I was nervous about what Albert was talking about. However, Albert soon expressed his acceptance.

"I'm doing well thanks to Rosé. To the point where I don't feel trapped."

Liam's eyes in front of Albert's words were loosened. The flowing silence was not as awkward as I thought.

"Preparation?

At what Albert said, Liam's body hardened again. Schubert, who was sitting next to him, unexpectedly opened his mouth first.

"Public opinion among the articles is well organized."

"It feels like yesterday when I seriously asked if I had to enter the Order, but you did a good job."

Albert talked satisfactorily. I was somewhat surprised by the words expressing Schubert. Since I was born, I thought I would have said I would be a knight, but I don't think I wanted to be one from the beginning.

"...That's because I don't have dignity like degradation, and that doesn't mean I learned well."

Schubert replied with a bold head as if ashamed. The name of the man almost seemed like an honorary position. Looking at Schubert's behavior now, it seemed that he was not a noble from birth.

What a loyalty to be a knight for Albert. I'll ask how the two met later.

"But the public opinion of the citizens is not very good."

At Liam's words, Albert nodded as he had already expected.

"Isn't there a way you thought about it? Use that."

"...do you really want to do that?"

Liam frowned.

"You have to use everything you can. Don't talk about him anymore."

It was new to see him working hard from behind the scenes. Without my knowledge, it seemed like evidence that Albert was working hard.

After that, stories continued in intervals. I didn't seem to bring up top secrets in front of me, but that was understandable.

As the tension eased little by little, this place became more natural. As expected, it's fun to talk to many people. No matter how much I like staying at home, it's different from being at home voluntarily and being forced to stay at home.

At first, I thought about why Albert created this position, but now I thought his choice was right.

However, it was complicated to make him introduce me to his aides and even hear the plan to overthrow the throne after eating together.

Albert now knows that I'm almost confirmed as a black wizard who agreed to lock him up. Treating me before leaving the tower was like gambling from his point of view.

I don't know if I really changed or pretended to have changed.

But Albert was willing to heal me and introduced me to my servants.

Albert had no hesitation in his choice. And most of his choices resulted in good results. Is this his intuition or a detailed calculation?

Either way, it was clear that he was great. A smile slipped into my mouth that such a person was thinking of me.

At that time, Albert's eyes met.

Neither the hands holding the spoon gracefully nor the eyes opened slowly toward me, nor the slightly open lips were realistic. It felt more so because it was a beauty that didn't seem to exist in the world.

Albert's eyes deepened as he glanced at me.

"Do you have anything to say?"

"As I've told you many times, the prince is really... "No, it's not true.

Trying to continue the natural virtue, I closed my mouth when I saw Liam's thin eyes.

It was a little embarrassing for the country to repeat that the prince is handsome where Liam and Schubert are holding out.

Since I haven't met people for a long time, the iron plate on my face must have become thinner. I need to get used to it quickly. I smiled, wishing for the next time.

"That's too bad."

Albert hinted at it. I understood what he said, but unfortunately, I didn't intend to continue my words here.

Albert, who put down his spoon, clenched his fist and held his chin. The crescent-like eyes bent beautifully.

"I was looking forward to what you were going to say."

It's probably something I hear every day, but why would you say it as if you were possessed like that? It was difficult to broadcast live the redness of my face in an instantaneously.

"Sigh, it's late.""

I hurried back to speaking. It happened that the story was over.

"Prince, aren't you tired?" You have to rest now."

"Oh."

Albert, who speaks briefly as if he finally remembered what I said, becomes very suspicious. Albert muttered, wiping his face with a handkerchief brought by Schubert.

"Come to think of it, you seem to be sweating a little."

I'm not bragging about that.

It was not sweat from eating hot food, but from pain. It was also a pure lie to show pain.

My voice was also pointed at the face that was revealed to be unconsciously holding back the pain. There was also a reason why he became sick was my fault.

"... Shouldn't you go and rest?" I'll go back to my room now. "

No matter how honest Albert is, he won't be able to be at once, but why he's getting upset. I am clearly a narrow-minded small-minded person.

"It's not bad." It's better for everyone to get up now. My body is reaching its limit. "

Upon hearing Albert's words, I quickly got up from my seat. The same was true of Liam and Schubert. To those who politely finished greeting Albert, he beckoned gracefully.

"Get going now." "Great job."

"Thank you, degradation." "

"Thank you, degradation." "

Liam and Schubert stepped down. I bowed my head politely to Albert for the last time.

"Prince, I'll leave now!" "

And the moment I was about to follow the line...

"Rose, I have something to say to you, so let's go to the room together. "

Albert caught him.

Yes, I have to go if the employer calls me. I followed Albert with a sullen face in my arms. Hayang had already gone to the dreamland of Gorong Gorong.

Before entering the room, Albert ordered me to wait, saying he would change.

After a while, I encountered Albert in his gown and pants, unlike usual.

"Come on in."

"...Yes."

I was embarrassed because it was my first time seeing this. But I opened my eyes wide. It's not me who watched a drama once or twice! If you show your possessed face, I'll lose!

But it was difficult not to do so.

The eyes seen through the gray hair were clear as if the red rose had been broken. The gaze between the drowsy eyes stuck to me.

When I slightly lowered my head to avoid persistent gaze, I was able to greet my clear abs while I was loosened. Oh, hi?

I've seen him work out more than once. Why is this more provocative than taking off the top?

Why is Albert wearing this kind of outfit?Is there a reason why you need to suffocate me, prince? Wouldn't I be innocent even if I get a nosebleed here?

When I stepped back without realizing it, the door touched my back.

Albert's low laughter flowed through his ears and looked down at me holding the wall. There was still a smile on the shaded face.

"I'm going to run away."

The voice cast like sunlight was lower than usual.

"That can't be true. "

I cleared my throat with a dry cough. If my voice trembled here, I thought I would become a really strange person.

"You're wearing something different than usual.""

"I'm going to sweat while sleeping, so I asked for a favor because I thought this side would be better. "I felt it a lot last time."

"Oh..."

Isn't it fate for Albert that Rosé didn't know she had clothes like this? If Albert had worn these clothes every day, no matter how brazen a country would have been able to face him every day.

I decided to finish the business quickly.

"Why did you call me?" "If you need anything else..."

"Don't talk about black magic in the future. "

Albert's words were simple and clear. I was able to accept it. It was true that the perception of black magic seemed that bad.

However, there was a fact of concern.

"But shouldn't we reveal that I was a black wizard?" The fact that King Hyeon was manipulated is really important information.

Albert smiled brightly at my concern. However, the smile was permeated with a different cold air than before.

"Don't say it." I'd better deliver the information you gave me."

My quick wits were triggered by a different atmosphere than usual. I wondered if I should stop talking here, but I couldn't avoid it as the story of "Rose" is also my current story.

"The fact that I was a black wizard can be a bigger problem than I thought."

"Yes, the Black Wizard is executed as soon as the identity is revealed."

Execution. Being on the verge of death made me realize how serious the Black Magic was.

The sound of Albert's mouth inadvertently gave me goosebumps. Shocked by the heavy words, I stared blankly at him and breathed out relief.

If it wasn't really Albert, I'd already die a few times. That's why.

In fact, I was worried that Albert, who was blinded by love, might not be able to discern himself. Rather, he covered my skirt and even treated the side effects of black magic. I was grateful for that and worried about it.

This is because he, who has to rule a country, knows how wrong it is to cover up his work with private emotions.

At times like this, conscience, which was not usually seen, pokes my chest.

"Aren't you giving me too many benefits"?

"Don't worry, I'm not the only one taking care of you. "You seem to be worried that you might be a tyrant."

"I got caught."

I smiled with a gentle admission. Laughter is perfect for covering up the awkwardness.

"I can't hide anything because it's like the speed of light that the prince senses.""

"More than looking around..." I must be right to say that I observe you longer and more closely."

It comes in like this again. His face turned red when he said it.

I asked him jokingly while spilling a little.

"Prince, what are you going to do if I'm a really bad person?" If you tell me everything like this."

"Because I'm a bad person." "

Albert held his chin as if he were lost in thought. The silence was not long.

He bowed his head toward me. The face that quickly got closer stopped in my ears.

"I'll follow you to the end." "

A sound with a deep echo like a cello melody tickled my ears.

"I have a long grudge, Rosé." "

"......."

"So when you run away, you'll have to think about what to say when you see me again." "

I felt like I was going to die if I didn't say it was a joke, and my back sweated.

It's not like I'm going to run away.

I had a hunch that something really bad would happen.

he also meets Jeongin/Rose, she goes back in time when the ordeal is triggerd