Spoiler Lightning Degree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lazyprinzez, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Truthseeker89

Truthseeker89 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lie, i cannot search for the korean wiki at all

She is raped has the highest chance, hope she is not fmc.

Poor shit, raped shit

2. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Why not? So far she has all the qualities of the usual fl

That aside, any spoilers on what happens to his friends in future arcs?

ORiEL.km and Viliel like this.
  3. Truthseeker89

Truthseeker89 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    raped is shit, rather new FMC

ORiEL.km likes this.
  4. asterisk0228

asterisk0228 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She wasn't raped. Her uncle was about to do it but her father came in time to stop her. In the same episode, the uncle even says "I was not able to give you a taste of adulthood" It's also mentioned in episode 57 that he ALMOST plunged Yerin into an abyss of despair. It's canon. You believing she was raped doesn't change what actually happened in the story. It's kinda concerning that you keep fixating on her being raped despite multiple people and evidence within the manhwa and novel saying otherwise.

5. AMNigma

AMNigma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did Yerin react when she learned about Yeonbi's real identity?

ORiEL.km and Viliel like this.
  6. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder when? Im pretty sure she think he was bullying the female vers of mc lol

7. Bellalolo

Bellalolo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just Found this diamond lately such a great and funny Story the Master is hilarious and our ml is very funny with his Master

So what about our fl and ml ending and is there any funny and fluffy scenes pls Share with us if you have any;):);):);)

8. Bellalolo

Bellalolo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks borahae for your spoilers do Bless us with More please this manhwa is so funny to let go and do lift the mood :):):blobangel::blobangel:

9. TomiNdumplings

TomiNdumplings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For anyone who wants it this seems to be the MTL. I read a little of it a while back, MTL is rough reading for sure. Not impossible but def on the brain rotting side.

Current Manhwa Chapter 113 corresponds roughly to Book 4 Chapter 10, on the website from above. Plot of manhwa matches up with novel for the most part but I found the order of some events to be a little different.

And in case anyone asks I haven't read far enough to know when MC and Yerin recognize each other or if MC crossdresses again, so I have no idea.

10. TomiNdumplings

Reading List:
    Link
    Starting from current manhwa chapter(~113)
    MC and gang going to class but bump into Blue Dragon Squad(?) and MC manages to offend one of them. Blue Dragon Squad mentor(?) shows up and pokes at the clean freak dude(i don't remember his name, Mo Yonghwi?, sorry) and makes a snide comment about his grandfather. this provokes clean freak dude into joining the upcoming martial arts competition(same on MC is joining)
    Music class starts and MC takes out his zither(or whatever that instrument is called). Music teacher wants to touch it cause apparently its very nice but MC has to warn her that she could lose a finger.
    I think they needed some kind of approval or token to compete, MC manages to get it.
    At martial arts competition, MC attempts to fight using his instrument but of course he just started learning how to use it in a fight so he does a crap job (and probably offends someone), still wins the fight though.
    Ppl fangirling over neat freak dude who also wins his fight. Then there's conversation among ppl in the audience over who to bet on and neat freak dude is top choice, someone bets a lot of money on MC. MC continues to win matches much to onlookers chagrin
    At a restaurant some people trying to rationalize MC winning so much, Hyorong approaches them. they mock him a little and then see that MC and gang was sitting right next to them (though MC wasn't paying them any attention)
    *half of this I read ~2 months ago so accuracy and completeness is very questionable + MTL is brain rotting so I'm sure I misunderstood something

11. TomiNdumplings

Reading List:
    Link
    leaving off from earlier spoiler--> MC ignores ppl who were mocking him and continues to stuff his face. afterwards Hyorong asks why he didn't tell them off and MC said eating was worth more than bothering with them.
    Seems like MC is in a match and his opponent complains abt MC's bangs, naturally MC was like I haven't had to cut them before(ie. everyone's too weak for me to have to see properly)/cut them yourself if you have the skill.
    Reason MC grows out his bangs is revealed: gist of it seems like master tried bringing some girls to the mountain(???) but MC's face/eyes made them run away or something???
    "Hey, Ryu-yeon!"

"Yes, sir, Master..."

I chewed on the beef I was eating and asked. just a moment ago

The master, who seemed to be in the air, suddenly changed his mood.

I think he's measuring it with his weird eyes. We need to know why.

G...

"You're the reason why all the ladies are running away! How to take responsibility

Rae?"

"Ouch!"

'Well, that was a very emotional blow.'

Having been hit many times, I quickly figured out the difference. Tooth

It is a very emotional beating. I was offended. That's why I open my mouth is open.

Yeah, I said the right thing.

"Do minors have to be responsible for that?"

Having nothing to lose in saying the right thing, I proudly expressed my opinion.

Then the master quickly threw his eyes and clenched his fist. Hmmm...

I put up with it.

"Let your bangs grow and hide your eyes! Do you understand?"

"Why?"

We can't hide this handsome face for no reason. that

At first, Master seemed to come up with something to say.

"If the master tells me to, I'll do it, but why do you have so many complaints? Your girl

Stone snow can have a bad effect on women, so cover it up from now on.

Ra, haven't you seen it? Ginyeo girls sneak up on you.

Running away while avoiding."

I thought it was because of the old master, but it was because of me, young and fresh.

Was it? Sounds like it was. Then it wouldn't be a big deal.

I don't think so. I've become a bit serious.

"So what?"

I took the attitude of listening to my master after a long time. Master

Don looked at my admirable attitude and said with a serious face.

"That's all because of your eyes. Don't tell me it's brain spirit and consul.

That's the way I see it in my eyes.

In the future, all the women will run away when I see your eyes.

Grow out your hair so you can cover it."

"Yes, Master!"
    . Might be a case of MC's too handsome that all the girls runaway or just that his eyes are creepy but to be honest I can't tell cause the MTL is a little too shit.
    MC wins his match, pretty much everyone seems to think he's winning through luck or foul play (I think he's still trying to fight with his zither, but I'm not sure)
    Seems like Na Yerin has been winning her matches too. MC approaches her and encounters Wi Jicheon(MTL name), I think its the dude who was in yerin's fanclub but i don't really remember. Apparently waiting for revenge, long story short MC manages to make the dude feel offended again.
    Also it's apparently been over half a year since the start of school
    MC wins against a poison user and advances to the finals(?)
    meanwhile Na Yerin is doing well and everyone marvels at her strength and beauty + there's another girl ppl are going crazy over Gwanselji(mtl name), they end up in a draw
    Gwanselji seems to be the daughter of the ice dude
    MC is in a match against Wi Jicheon but before they start he insists on playing a song. Ppl impressed with MC's skill Wi Jicheon gets even more pissed off but isn't able to do anything (i think MC might actually be pulling off fighting with his zither), music teacher says MC might be a genius or a genius at hiding his skills(?). Wi Jicheon manages to attach MC but MC dodges, then attempts to attack MC using a deadly attack(which is bad bc the competition is no killing the opponent). MC blocks attack with a flick and counterattacks, this is the first time everyone is seeing MC's technique, MC wins competition.
    Mo Yonghwi and Yerin don't fight MC cause they both ended in a draw agains there respective opponents in the previous round.
    Also I think MC stole another kiss from yerin?????????
    Then a month passes.
    There were other events that I left out either because I thought they weren't impt or because I had absolutely no idea what was going on(most of the time it was the latter......begging someone who can read korean to translate:sweating_profusely:).

Agavadon, xyxy6409, Moro-sama and 7 others like this.
  12. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm more inclined to believe this is the reason :ROFLMAO:

That, and also because the song Ryu-yeon played was the same one as when Ryu-yeon stole a kiss from Yerin (didn't remember if there's a music playing in the background back in the pavilion, might as well reread vol 3. Sadly this doesn't happen in the manhwa tho lol) which reminded Wi Jicheon of that "disaster" hence he was so infuriated and lost his cool instantly.

Yes he kissed her AGAIN, as the "reward" for keeping his promise of winning the competition. Of course without Yerin's permission :whistle:

13. TomiNdumplings

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the clarification! I picked up on the part about the song he played being the same as when ryu-yeon stole a kiss from yerin the first time but since i started reading the novel where the manhwa had left out at the time some of the details were lost so I wasn't sure, i think the reward for Ryu-yeon winning seems to be different in the manhwa than in the novel too.

14. B kay

B kay New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks man for the spoiler for manhwa 113+, I'm bad at reading this mtl cuz i don't understand almost half of it

Been curious what about the other mc gang and vermilion grup think when mc join the competition

Viliel and TomiNdumplings like this.
  15. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft they fully support him so much that while other students bets on Mo Yong-hwi and his opponent (MTL says Moyong Hwi and I don't get why it's spelled almost the same), Hyorong, Jang Hyung, Joonho, the Jujak team (+ Yeomdo) all confidently place their bets on Ryu-yeon and they sweep all the money. Of course Ryu-yeon gets a portion of the money "given" by his disciples the Jujak team :blob_grin:

16. B kay

B kay New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Damn our MC and his gang gonna be rich, argh can't wait for it to show up on manhwa and if we get translation for this novel it's gonna be the best for us

Viliel, ORiEL.km, seekingsnow and 2 others like this.
  17. B kay

B kay New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is book 13 chapter 21 is the last volume ?

18. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely nope. Sadly that's how far the mtl is :blobcry:

B kay likes this.
  19. B kay

B kay New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dang now we don't know what happened next, have been read mtl but still not knowing the end is :blobsob:

TXHY likes this.
  20. B kay

B kay New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is yeonbi arc are in the novel ? i read the mtl and it's never mentioned yeonbi or i just kinda doesn't understand the text