Spoiler Lightning Degree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lazyprinzez, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will he be reunited with his disciples, I mean, will they find out his actual identity?

2. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc up till vol 13, nope, they still recognize Ryu-yeon as their "senior brother"
    Maybe they will in the future far ahead. I'm looking forward to that moment though haha

ORiEL.km and Meizey like this.
  3. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahaha I also hope they will know, it would be hilarious to know someone so young did all of that to them. He really tortured them, but they did improve though

Viliel and TXHY like this.
  4. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, what is the name of Ryuyeon's master?
    Yeonbi was his girl name if I remember correctly, when master made him sing and play zither when he was around 13 I think.
    I just suddenly realized I don't know what is master's name if he ever disclosed it.

Viliel likes this.
  5. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like Master's name is still a mystery. An earlier post in this thread once mentioned something about Master:
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/6595217/

Meizey likes this.
  6. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So fire bird and ice cube are also his disciples? So Ryuyeon's "disciple", Yomodo, is actually his senior brother?
    And their dying master is Ryuyeon's master?

7. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to that spoiler, the dying master is a "disciple" of Ryu-yeon's master, so Ryu-yeon is Yeomdo's senior brother.

ORiEL.km, seekingsnow and Meizey like this.
  8. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Understood, so the dying master would be Ryuyeon's senior brother, and MC would be Yeomodo's senior brother and ice cube's senior brother too in a way (I didn't remember the name, this nickname just sticks in my memory)

ORiEL.km, seekingsnow and TXHY like this.
  9. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything here is pictures of characters, no text.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Origin sword sect/Taeeul Sword Clan
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I added a lot of pictures and then I couldn't save it because I didn't know you can add a maximum of pictures per massage, so Yerin is in the next post.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2022
  10. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mount hua sect?!?!?!

11. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not sure how it's called exactly, but I saw in manhwa that they call it like that, plum blossom sect's other name. If I am wrong please correct me and I will edit it. I will add more pictures today.

ORiEL.km likes this.
  12. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mount Hua Sect or Plum Blossom Sect or Volcano Sect, those are the same. It's one of the most common sect in murim stories so it's no wonder it shows up in this novel as well

13. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Lee Jinseol (Hapbi Lee family) - the girl in yellow dress who uses two swords.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2022
    ORiEL.km and seekingsnow like this.
  14. haibara

haibara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question about MC power levels, I know he’s really strong but can he do the thunder god? He left while struggle training the thunder god,also left so I wonder did he never learned it? But he also inherited the lightning gate, in the manga it said a succession ceremony happened and it can only happen when the discipline reached a certain level? So did he ever learned the thunder god and is the current successor or like sect leader of the lightning gate ?( even though I know lightning gate only have one discipline kinda sect)
    Also, I know MC really hate the master, but I also felt that he treated him like he’s his father/grandpa right? He do respect him as a master but I also think he want him to die lol, so is there any family ish kinda bond between MC and master?

seekingsnow likes this.
  15. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He hasn't mastered Thunder God afaik, and that's why he left Master as a change of pace or sorts. And I think the disciple doesn't need to master Thunder God to have the succession ceremony. I guess the "certain level" here refers more to the number of lightning knives(?) he can handle at the same time.
    For the second question, I agree with you. Ryu-yeon and Master's relationship is indeed like a brat with his old man, so he doesn't hate Master in a harmful way, he just has a grudge because of his master's antics and the past child exploitation he had suffered (lol). I could say, they have a good relationship, perhaps Master is a grandpa (or family) figure to Ryu-yeon since he doesn't have a family ever since his father's passing.

16. haibara

haibara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for replying, when I was reading the manga, I was worried will MC met someone very strong that he went depressed and training or something in the future (lol), so I keep getting curious ,though I also got a little confused that everyone at that “martial art school “(I forgot the name) don’t think he’s strong? Just think he’s evil, and I was like….what? I wasn’t very good at reading stories that’s why I never read novel, but some mangas can also confused me a ton….
    I really enjoy the funny relationship between MC and master, and I hope I could see more (at least exciting for their interaction in the future), plus really exciting for the tournament arc now, can’t wait everyone dropping their jaw and realize how strong the MC is….

seekingsnow likes this.
  17. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft they will drop their jaws because of Ryu-yeon's ruthlessness and barbaric moves actually. He just smacked his opponents with his musical instrument (forgot the name), making all students and teachers wonder if what they're watching is indeed a martial arts tournament or not.
    In the novel, Ryu-yeon's martial arts is kinda "mysterious" to the eyes of the people around him (but not us reader of the manhwa), and this is one of the reasons people in Cheonmu Academy don't see his martial arts as something incredible and kinda don't take him seriously; they believe he got through everything so far by raw strength only.

Agavadon, xyxy6409, ORiEL.km and 3 others like this.
  18. haibara

haibara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What?(lol), I mean they’re not wrong, the ppl MC met till now are too weak to MC standards that he don’t even need to use his martial arts, but I still hope,at least some ppl (like why even the teachers can’t see that’s he’s strong smh) to recognize his strength, he beat those ppl, just recognize that he’s strong at least, (I think ppl only think he’s inhuman, but I think he’s one of the most upright person?morally?wait actually no, maybe he is an actual devil lol). I do hope to see a battle between Ryu(MC) and Yerin (FMC), that would be interesting to see plus to see how strong she is now, but I don’t have high hopes for that happening since they are supposed to be together in a romantic way I guess…

Last edited: Apr 29, 2022
    Viliel and TXHY like this.
  19. mariahilise

mariahilise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does MC friends ever see his whole face and eyes?? I really want to know their reactions especially Yerins

Viliel and ORiEL.km like this.
  20. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not yet up till vol 13 ch something (the last mtl chapter I read). Maybe they will in the pretty far future...