Spoiler Like Love But Not

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Oct 19, 2017.

1. YeYueLiang

YeYueLiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No More spoilers for this novel?

It's so sad I cry with every spoiler , but i'm curious about what Is next... :blob_teary::blobtired:

english not my forte :blob_coughblood: so many typos, bear with me please... :sushi_peak:

2. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    And nope, not reading, regardless, getting violent with him then turn around to miss and love him, please don't joke around...and saying the bf stole him away?

That's the best joke in the world... it's not funny...not even a yandere would do that, a yandere even if they could get violent, but they won't go around 'mistakenly' loving someone else.

Liked each other before but was stolen away, in what part of phrase like existed when you turned around to like someone else FOR 10 YEARS...I don't blame the bf at all, if ML really truly liked MC, then why in FK did he even turn around to like someone else, there's no fking way in hell...and why did it take 10 years and death for him to figure it out....nope not believable at all author, you just pulled this out of a dumpster and called it an 'excuse'

Whatever, no offense to anyone but this one is just a train wreck with mismatch parts strewn all over on top of each and mashed together.
    I even regret the bit of teardrops that fell thru the angst, but then I read the ridiculous excuses and supposed reasons for the violence and heartbreak MC had to endure for 10 years just for a 'mistaken love' and 'missed moment', sorry that excuse can't make the cut.

How could you lay your hand and beat on the person you 'like', that makes zero sense to me. How do you go out with someone else and supposedly liked someone for all these years, and it takes you 10 years of abuse and probably the death of the person you 'truly' liked to figure it out...sorry I think that's just guilt talking.

And the fact that MC forgave and STILL got back together with him in the end just makes me wanna find brain bleach and just erase this sad excuse of a story out of my mind, alas there is no medicine for regret in the world.

This definitely needs to go on one of those quick transmigration counterattack novels, the theme to be to save MC from ML and NEVER let them get together again.

BF is not to blame here imo, if ML truly liked MC, then 10 years of mistake would not happen, it would be brief 1 year or less, and MC is too weak-willed to deal with it all for so many years to the brink of suicide...how can anyone love you if you don't love yourself!

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    luzumafu and Shizun like this.
  3. Kumoshiro

Kumoshiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it would have been nice if the zombie guy in the past life was the bf in current life, whom remembers the last life and recognizes both mc and ml and, to protect his master's (mc) last wish, makes the 'sacrifice' to become ml partner to separate him from mc, but backfires because he dosn't know the actual relation between mc and ml.

thanks for the spoilers, hope could be more

4. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    What are the changes in the new version?

5. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the link for the translations of the sequel?!! I feel like i have read the ML’s pov before hmmm

6. laziest

laziest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still curious about the new version. Anyone reading it?

7. muksunflower

muksunflower New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Luo Yuchen have intimate relationship with both Xiao Heng and Xia MingXiu for 10 years ? Or intimate relationship with MingXiu begin only after Xiao Heng move out ?