Recommendations like Monster no Goshujin-sama and Kingdom's Bloodline

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by artix003, Jul 28, 2019.

1. artix003

artix003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any recommendations that are similar to Monster no Goshujin-sama and Kingdom's Bloodline(to a lesser extent)?

i feel like Kingdom's bloodlines is the best novel i've ever read since it reads like a true paperback book only problem is its not a book lol you cant really wait for it like a normal webnovel and its plot always has a twist so i rather prefer something like Monster no Goshujin-sama (as a webnovel) where at some points there are twists but other times it changes its pace and just a straightforward plot. Both have hidden schemes and significant character developments which i really love.

2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  3. artix003

Reading List:
    Link
    Arifureta was one i did found before but looked at the reviews and it did kind of convinced me to put it aside. it said like its average and stereotypical japanese novel - true or not?
    for the crazy lich it is in my bookmarks to read its just 70 days release frequency with only 71/836 chapters tl'ed..

4. b1w2c3

b1w2c3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lich is being translated on qidan

5. rei_hunter

rei_hunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no idea about Kingdom's Bloodlines... but i can recommend The world is overflowing with monsters

Dunno why Arifureta shows up for Master of Monsters at all.

6. artix003

Reading List:
    Link
    lol ok didnt know that lich was in qidian really facepalmed myself... ty gonna try out The world is overflowing with monsters but it is short though