Recommendations Limited harems

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by PaladinWolf, Apr 19, 2019.

1. PaladinWolf

PaladinWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Harems with a max of 3 girls are acceptable anymore then 3 just gets annoying Good romance and a little action would be a big plus

Toralk likes this.
  2. Cashew Farmer

Cashew Farmer Fastest horse in the land

Reading List:
    Link
    Mushoku Tensei, exactly 3 girls. The story is not focused on obtaining a harem.

King0Mik and FussyBadger like this.
  3. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only answer to this imo

4. Fleighfire

Fleighfire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Soren59

Soren59 MTL Shill

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    Deleted member 110464 likes this.
  6. Cashew Farmer

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe also Dungeon Defense? I'm not sure whether it counts as a harem. There's the one he loves, a possible lover and a loli bitch who forced the MC to be her bitch.

lilysmith and kakarotlssj like this.
  7. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    The Novel's Extra {Chai Nayun, Yoo Yoenha, Rachel}

8. GingerWyrm

GingerWyrm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Campione has 3 if I remember right

9. Soren59

Soren59 MTL Shill

Reading List:
    Link
    What about Boss?
    Also, we probably won't actually end up with a harem
    :sushi_peak:
    :sushi_hide:

lilysmith likes this.
  10. Caudyr

Caudyr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    3, huh...if you had said 5 i could've recommended more, but...I might still be able to give you a couple of suggestions.

I Became the Demon Lord and my Territory is an Uninhabited Island - This has 2, and it has fighting...bu tits also got domestic affairs, though i think the TL has just hit the point of the title, lol. Takes awhile to reach there (though not for the women to show up and stuff).

Living in this World with Cut & Paste - Similar to the previous one, this one has quite a bit of fighting and the heroines show up quite early...there are only two of them for awhile, but i think there might be at least one more added later, though it's quite a bit later. Not sure if there are more than that, though.

Manga wo Yomeru Ore ga Sekai Saikyou ~Yometachi to Sugosu Ki mama na Seikatsu~ Whether you're interested in this one or not is a tossup. There's no sex or anything, cause they're still young...but it's a very established harem that's just waiting for adulthood. There's 3 people in it........though there might be 4. I can't remember for sure. Either way, they're kids so most of it is just about them having fun as kids..though they are legally married in the world, just waiting for the right age to do anything regarding sex.

Otherworld Nation Founding Chronicles - I know of two in this one. I'm not sure if there are more women in his harem than this or not, but I know for a fact that there are at least two. This is a kingdom building one, and I should point out that the one review that's blasting it and yet is voted high is...not really accurate, tbh.It's worth a shot if you're into domestic affairs and combat mixing.

The Consequence of Being Summoned Simultaneously from Another World - For this one...it's a difficult one. There's "3 woman to one man"........but...it's depending on your definition of "one man". It does have some action as well...but yeah, I would recommend checking it out if you want to understand what I mean. XD

The Old Man Who Got a Second Round in Another World - This one starts out with just one...but from the looks of it, it's likely to go to at least 3...............though it may also go to 4. I don't know on that front. It's not a bad story, though~

World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent - This one has only 3 women in the MC's harem, as far as i know. I know the other guy gets a harem as well, but I don't know what size his harem is.

............hrm...it's more than I thought, huh. Hope it helps, heh.

Edy3 likes this.
  11. Cashew Farmer

Reading List:
    Link
    What about Boss, Jin Sahyuk and possibly Aileen?

lilysmith and Blood-Lust like this.
  12. Nyanko

Nyanko Psychotic Cat Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. It'll end up With Boss being the winner

lilysmith likes this.
  13. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel ain't Romantic genre, but
    1. Female protagonist with good vibe toward MC,
    2. Interaction almost each chapter about them (in wuxia almost all female protagonist never even mention again, means plot ain't connecting with them, but I this novel they're all made up part of main plot)
    3. Female many, male not many, at least higher possibility someone have harem (it's different in no Harem where the number match and could be found e.g. naruto)
    4. ,again this is no romance no harem genre (and in Korea the ranking top list tend to go toward novel with NON-harem, so maybe implicit (subplot) or even non.
    5. Author previous and only novel other than this is Harem, maybe he will the same, but maybe not too

14. Blood-Lust

Blood-Lust Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf how u forget Boss and maybe Jin Sahyuk and the knight. U SIR ARE A DISGRACE (KimxKim is a lie)

15. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm, World Teache has 3, though I'm not a big fan of the 3rd harem member and think they destroy a lot of the story.

And Evandel, cause we all know Hajin is a lolicon. Notice how much better he treated Jin Sahyuk when she was a loli.

16. simak

simak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have a rule on the size, but too many diminishes the screen time of the girls. My rule is that, on the balance, the MC can't enjoy the harem. The closer to a bloodbath, the better.

17. Blood-Lust

Blood-Lust Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    U right about world teacher they ruin it after words and evandel isnt part of it yet we need to wait for a time skip

18. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Snipetress

Snipetress [Editor, Typesetter, and PR at House of Rain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Release that Witch. MC surrounded by many girls, yes, but technically theyre not his harem. He ends up with an intimate relationship with only two of the girls, and the romance is brought up in a very natural way.

20. thornyflower

thornyflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The great game