Discussion Limitless QIDIAN

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by HuskyBaby, Sep 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    So if they didn't have the mental protection from the orb or the cultivation technique, they'd both be brainwashed to believe that he likes her? lol. Wondering if that was his intent in the first place, hook up a girl with the guy with the promising future.

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a fan of how the author just abruptly killed off any potential romantic development here by them becoming like 'siblings' out of nowhere.

3. mitre27

mitre27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm okay with it honestly, it's rare for a brotherhood involving the mc to contain a woman, and the fact that the MC is loyal to one love interest is good aswell, harem gets tiring as you know most main females will end up in love with the mc.

4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, but the 'love interest' has had no development, hardly any interactions. I don't even know what she's like, yet the author repeatedly kept describing Xiao Yue as a peerless beauty, what she's wearing, her voluptuous figure, how she's blushing at our MC and then BAM we're now siblings. Author clearly wasn't sure where to go with it, going from 'teacher' to 'young master' and now it'll be 'brother'.

Not to mention that a nine-tailed fox waifu is so much better than the cliche oh someone else's fiancee or i'll have to fight people to be with her, with her being an extremely bland character with mediocre talent and no special traits.

5. mitre27

mitre27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was also said a few times that she didn't have any romantic feelings for him.

The MC has had more interactions with the love interest than her though, she's the one he saved from being raped etc.

6. RanGa

RanGa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel is going to shit for me the whole "mirror world" or whatever idea is just terrible and now we yet again have the author doing the bs female lead gets taken away to some other place and probably has some sort of marriage arangement again. Its almost like the author relised he couldn't develop a wuxia in a modern setting and hit the reset button *sigh* is it too hard to ask for a good modern setting novel like they all just go to shit later on for lack of world buliding and character development and then they throw cliches in there that souldn't exist in the setting forced marraige etc. i like wuxias don't get me wrong and alll but i'll read like 5 of those in a row then maybe reading a modern one to just not get burnt out of the setting considering its full of cliches like the marriage engagments and stuff like even those modern ones that are just wish fullfillment and easy going reads like very very pure and that sort of stuff but yea i think im gonna drop this cause the author not knowing which setting he wants drives me up the wall to much and with the romance cliches like he is.If you guys know it gets better or something later on could the explain how and why for me does like just jump to wuxia or does it stay in this inbetween ground or does it go one of those im making my own world routes i guess and if so how does the world buliding and such work cause if not im affraid foe me at least this novel is pretty much dead.

pcheshire and Bikersmoke like this.
  7. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just started reading this.....didnt know the author was a Star Wars fan......found my new Solo