Limitless Sword God

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Okuri Ookami, Oct 4, 2016.

?

Good read?

1. Absolutely

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Yes

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Average

9 vote(s)
    42.9%
  4. Meh

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  5. No

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  6. Hell Nah

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  7. Boku no Piko

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  1. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    I put this novel down months ago. I had actually enjoyed the novel at the time of dropping it but got bored for one reason or another and it slowly disappeared from my line up. Of course this was before I became an active member and way before I started my reading list so even to this day I don't know where I stopped or how the story quality is.

I did check in on it months later but the reviews were awful for the later chapters which impacted my decision sadly. I wonder how is the quality of story and consistency of said quality? Is it worth reading?

I won't be asking my other standard questions and I wont ask were I left off as if the community says its good I wont mind straying from my norm and actually rereading where I left off... which to my knowledge may have been 20 to 30 chapters in.

2. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is ok but as you know any author to earn has to write and it gets repetitive.

Okuri Ookami likes this.
  3. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not perfect, but it is well made.
    Instead of the mistake that was made in TDG about returning in time to your former body and explaining the future in detail, this novel skipped over that and made it's own future without the crap mistakes.

The MC is cunning, smart, and for once, actually cares about someone without using them as a slave. (though his raping the fox girl is kinda.. well.. ha~)
    And you know what? He is actually a master in medicine! Unlike in ATG where a treasure solves everything. He does it himself! And teaches his old friend from the previous life who taught him. Loyalty, something the piece of shit from TDG never knew.

^read it

Okuri Ookami likes this.
  4. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    The story starts off a little like ATG, but soon after certain things start to happen that I just had to quite the whole series. The things that make it hard on me to continue reading this novel were many things. But the top 2 would be, A the character interaction is off to the point where you hate certain characters and skip pages. And B would be how the story seem to fly off on an tangent out of no where, throwing off the grove of the main story line.

Okuri Ookami likes this.