Chinese Ling Jian Zun (灵剑尊) by Yun Tian Cong (云天空)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by AKIKAN, Apr 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Ling Jian Zun (灵剑尊) by Yun Tian Cong (云天空)
    Raw Link:
    http://www.shenqiwang.cn/index.php/book/info/74032
    Pirate Link : [Redacted]
    NU Link: Unavailable
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    It started off like Tale of Demons and Gods but only the back in time reincarnation counted, the protagonist wasn't the strongest of his world since he never left his poor-resource home continent in his past life. I found the novel to be refreshing compared to many I've read so far, but there are many inconsistencies and dramas that are poorly written. But the most important thing is that this novel was adapted into manhua here so I think this novel should be picked up nevertheless.
    Description:
    Chu Xingyun, the strongest battle emperor was assassinated while he was trying to brake through to heavenly emperor realm and returned 1000 years back in time to his youth due to the mysterious of the Reincarnation Stone he had. He became the weakest waste young master. Restart again from weak to the strongest. Explore the mysteries of Reincarnation Stone. The past enemies, this life, I will never let go! The regrets of past life, this life, I must make up!
    From the author of Close Combat Mage, Legend of the Evil God and X-Epoch of the Dragon.

------------------------------
    I'm addicted to this novel. Please pick it up!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2018
    melyn022 likes this.
  2. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does having a manhua adaptation make it worth picking up more than one that doesn't? Because it's more popular and if the manhua is translated, more people would know about and some would want to read the novel? Works as a business, but if the translator is doing it for free then the only thing that matters is if it's interesting to him/her or not.

And as far as I remember Nie Li wasn't the strongest on in his world, but he was one of the strongest ones. He sort of died like the MC of this novel, only that it wasn't an assassination but a normal battle to the death.

PD: I have nothing against someone picking this novel up, I was just bored/curious and wanted to point those two things out.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2018
  3. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    Come on! You're too harsh on the requirement. The novel is quite interesting compared to many, but it's full of stereotypes and later, it's like we got a new author (ghost author) since the novel seems like it's written by another person, full of plot holes and new narrations that made the previous established facts obsolete. But it could have been that these Chinese authors never really plan ahead for their work, ever.
    In fact, I expect someone would also pick up the manga transcanlation, so that this novel's exposure would be higher.

4. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting...I hope it gets picked up one day o/

5. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, CCM was a dry read so unless the Author has improved, I'm not sure.

6. midnights

midnights Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 interesting

7. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel has turned into trash after 1000+ chapters. It became like another novel entirely, leaving so many stupid plot holes. I hate almost all the characters that appeared later. The protagonist and the "sole" heroine are the worst characters in the novel. The author is an idiot. Damn "true love", I want either the main heroine dead or harem route, not just reading about how great the protagonist's love toward the heroine is!

I hope web comic version fared better and have different plot line.

8. Vamps31

Vamps31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil me he sage her from the ice user girl ???

9. Vamps31

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Vamps31

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please

11. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, the web comics version has deviated from web novel version with the attitude of the Jiuhan Palace (9 Cold Palace). The ice woman is a bitch in web novel and she and her entire sect minus MC's unintended wife would be killed.
    I dropped this after ch 1300+ because I couldn't stand how nauseated it was. It's full of plot holes and stupidity. The entire novel serves to boast how loyal the MC is to his love interest (except he made a child with another woman who was her tormentor as well as married her) while he withstood the temptations from many peerless girls (many are loli btw), how he could even destroy the world for her etc. The main antagonist took his obsession with love to another level. The worst is, I can't stand the heroine at all and wish it were harem. You would feel the same way I did had you read it. Seriously, I hope the web comics version would not become like its original counterpart.

12. Vamps31

Reading List:
    Link
    He not kill her ??? O.O ??

13. WENTIAN1O1

WENTIAN1O1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Cupid

Cupid Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 reading manga loving it wifey no1 picked up chapter 1

15. Vamps31

Reading List:
    Link
    He marry the bitch ice user ?? :O

16. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    MC married the ice user who was torturing his ice waifu. He did have sex with her unconsciously and they had a daughter. He dumped them both to chase his nauseating "one and only true love" ice waifu a year after the child was born though. Then he got plotted by another girl who wanted him and had a son with her. He got dumped by his ice waifu after all the BS he had to endure for her and went back to his home planet. There he found his ice bitch dying in the space near his home planet trying to chase after him so he was touched and decided to marry her to reward her. Then he ordered her to take care of his family for him right after the wedding ceremony and went to fight the main antagonist of the entire novel (who is another sore loser in love with his ice waifu). Then she died saving him from the main antagonist. Now MC had to get stronger within 1000 years to fight the main antagonist or else he'd kill the ice waifu again and waited until she reincarnated to win her love (but failed miserably 8 times).
    This novel is so disgusting and nauseating, you have been warned. I have to read crap about love and true love once every 5 chapters or so.
    It's also the reason why I always chose either harem or no romance for Chinese novels to read. Their "loyal to one heroine" is usually terrible and disgusting.

sgrey likes this.
  17. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ‘Pirate Link’ line is unecessary, thanks :blobpoliceangry:

18. melyn022

melyn022 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the link ❤❤

19. melyn022

melyn022 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Akikan u mean it is still like harem ? I really like the manhua because i thought he was really loyal

20. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    You had me until I read "From the author of Close Combat Mage". Reverse time reminds me of LSG, which is interesting, but I don't think I can try another novel by the author of ccm