Novel Lionheart ( Ch. 64)

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by HELLiCOPter, Feb 15, 2017.

?

Do you prefer that I will mark the changed chapters(Because I constantly editing and changing them)

Poll closed Apr 10, 2017.
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Stop writing.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. HELLiCOPter

HELLiCOPter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -Prologue-
    Protector , Hero , Husband and father ..... he was . His shield and armor ...now in rust. His fighting spirit and kind heart .... are lost . All it now .... just a dust on his statue. Now he is just a shadow of THAT MAN with dead eyes . He saw them dying ... but the thought of this soldier was interrupted with a voice of child:
    - Father why Dunkan is not fighting anymore?
    - Drago , my son - soldier looked at the man with white hairs , who was sitting in front of the tombstone - he lost the meaning.
    - Vmening? What does it mean , papa?
    *Soldier just patted the head of his own son with a smile*
    - I will tell you another time. Ok , lets show mother the flowers ,which you find . Good idea?
    * The cute child gave a small nod and run away*
    - Dont become like me , protect your son - this words came from that man.
    Soldier saw him walking to the exit of the graveyard and gave a reply in whisper: "Hero Dunkan, I will!!!"
    His son Drago also was sitting in front of the tombstone . He always telling his mother about his day . Amelie rest in peace I will protect our child. Bolvir , father of the Drago , knew the full story of this poor hero Dunkan and even asked himself:
    -What he will do if his son will die? Will he become like Dunkan? Will he become just a shadow of himself? He did not know and he dont want to know . Now all its matters just the protection of his child.
    -In the distant future-
    -PAPA!!! PAPA!!!! GET UP!!!! PAPAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
    -Bolvir you son of a bitch get up ... dont you see how your son is crying.
    That day Bolvir which get himself title "Lionheart" protected with his own body and spirit 20 people from the attack of 5 demon wolves. His shield was damaged , his hands was in blood and burns , but on his face even now was a big smile.
    People under his protection were shocked , but now the most pain brought to them was a picture of small child on top of the Bolvir body . His own son was among them. Burial ceremony was on second day after his death. His father was now in noble clothes , so many people come to see him on his last journey. He was proud , but this feeling was not enough to overcome his sorrow.
    Among the crowd stood a lonely figure , Dunkan "White Hound" , he was looking at this child of the hero Drago Lionhearth ;
    - Your father kept his words , young one. I will help you fullfill your dream.
    P.S.
    I am sorry for mistakes which you will find here. English is not my native language.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  2. mengheavenlymonster

mengheavenlymonster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice one I am looking forward to chapter 1 and thank you, now I know I can use a certain standard of profanity like son of a bitch etc All I have been using is the word hell.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
    HELLiCOPter likes this.
  3. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -Chapter 1- His "vision"
    Amelie Lionheart ; loving mother , daughter and wife. Next to this tombstone was another one with name Bolvir Lionheart ; rest well unforgotten hero , son and father.
    - Drago ... I will wait you at the exit.
    - Yeah , I know uncle Stendr.Thanks.
    When Drago finally lost from his sight the bulky figure of his caretaker he fell on his knees. He was crying . His tears was falling ; but there wasn't any noise from him. He lived without him two long years. Drago was five when he lost Bolvir. Now in his eyes there still remained a tiny sliver of something cold. All father's brothers saw that , because this gaze was similar to Bolvirs when he lost his wife. Their hearts ached when they were looking at him.
    Stendr took Drago in his home with open arms. He with Dragos father were more than just friends they were also rivals in everything. Starting from who ate more, ending with who will become father first.
    - Bolvir , why you always winning ? Look , you even died before me.
    - Uncle ?!
    - Oooh , Drago ... you done?
    - Yeah. Lets go.
    In Stendr family was four members . Uncle Stendr , aunt Marie , twins Milly and Miri . These two 5 years old girls called Drago big brother . He often looked after them , but this day finally came , day of his "vision". This ceremony on this dark days became routine , talanted kids to sword and magic were glimmer of hope to the humanity . Drago of course wanted the vision of shield or sword , to become the knight like Bolvir dreamed. " Father I will fulfill your dream" - he said to himself .
    - Papa , why you want to become a knight?
    - Drago , you know why knights exist?
    - To kill demons ...
    - And?
    - Protect the humans.
    - Exactly . Protect ... Drago I want to protect this city and people who live here ...
    "Protect everyone ... " mumbled in whisper 7 years old Drago .
    - Drago come on its starting... - said Stendr.
    - Drago , do not overdo it - said Marie.
    - Good luck , big brother - that was voices of twins.
    - DRAGO LIONHEART , NEXT!!!!
    Stendr looked how the figure of Drago disppeared after the doors closed ... but when he came out , he saw them . His dead eyes ...
    - Drago !? Whats the matter?
    - Drago are you hurt?
    He lost consciousness in the arms of aunt Marie.
    - Thanks god ... this child is safe.- said the unknown who ran to them.
    - Mentor?! - said Stendr. Why are you here?
    - Because of him - said the man in golden robes , pointing to the Drago.
    - What?!
    - His "vision" its a cross. He will became the high priest.
    Stendr looked at this pitiful child . He lost his parents and now he lost his dream. Marie also knew , that why she embraced him more. Twins minds were lost ... because mother and father became gloomy , but mentor said that brother will be a high priest in future.
    - My name is Skyne Lightbringer . I am mentor of light magic and I will be teacher of Drago. - said the man in robes , but when he saw the face of Bolvir he stood in daze- Is everything alright?
    - AAhh?! Oh , yeah , I am sorry . Everything is good . I just ...
    - No more . I see that you very concerned about state of child , I will come later . I am sorry for my rudeness .
    When they came home ... Drago was just lying on his bed with open eyes. There was tears in them .
    - Why ? Father , why? Why even your dreams cant still live in me ?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
    Lonelycity likes this.
  4. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -Chapter 2 - I will father ... i will ...
    Drago was sleeping , he knew that was just a dream . Because in front of him was a beatiful woman with kind smile and green emerald eyes . Her blond hairs was like gold , he remembered theirs softness and unique odor ; this woman was his deceased mother Amelie. He was sitting at the table and mother was singing ... she stood up when Bolvir came in room . He was sitting in front of them , but they cant see him. Drago saw this dream many times and he knew what will be next : from the other room came a noise of crying child. Amelie as mother of course responded to the needs of her son , but then Drago saw how his father looked exactly at him and said:
    - I must protect them !!! I must protect my loved ones!!! I will become a knight.
    Amelie came back with child on her arms and Bolvir embraced them. Drago woke up... but now in his eyes was a flame :
    Even if I lost my parents there is still uncle and aunt ; I will protect them.

-Meantime in the kitchen of Stendrs house-

- Stendr?How is Drago?
    There was only silence .Her husbands silence: what she fears the most , especially when he doesnt talk about Amelies son. Marie was a simple women , like others many who lived in this town. Wives of soldiers were like sisters , they all bear the pain when one of them were losing a husband . Amelie please protect your own son from the heaven. Let the god of light Glim show the Drago way. All sisters were followers of Glim , god of light and protector of the humans.

Marie was praying when Drago came out from the room . She lifted her head and saw his eyes. Stendr also stood up , there was a smile on his face. Mirie and Miri hugged both of his legs .
    - Big bvother are you alvight? - they asked him.
    * He just patted their heads with a smile like father have done to him *
    - Uncle Stendr , aunt Marie I will train to become high priest .
    This two caretakers just nodded their heads .
    - Drago remember this place is your home.
    - I know aunt Marie. I know.
    - Drago ... stay safe and learn well.
    - I will uncle Stendr.
    Twins were crying because their big brother was leaving home. He hugged them both ... and said:
    - Dont cry ... I will come back at summer.
    - Miri , Millie come on . Mentor is waiting for Drago.

Drago made his steps to the new part of his life. Skyne Lightbringer his mentor waited outside , but such scene of loving family made his heart warm . He greeted his new student with a smile.
    - Mentor Skyne? Is everything alright?
    - Yes , I was just amused , when I saw two little girls glued to your legs ... telling that they want to go with brother Drago. Dont be so shy , you have a good family.
    "Family " thought the Drago when he remembered that dream.
    - Yes , mentor. That s why I need to protect them.
    Skyne looked at this child in front of him and smiled.
    - Where weare heading , mentor?
    - We need transport to go to the ... hmmm you will know when we get there . This will be a tough journey , but this is also a chance for you to learn smth new...
    - I understand .

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  5. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 3- First journey and first lesson
    Our country was formed 1500 years ago by the king Vafnir. We have not many information about that times , but our elders remember how their elders sad that were a dire times . People were not welcome here . We were dying because of wild animals , natural disasters , hunger and internecine war. Vafnir was first who united all people under one banner. For 500 years there was no war and finally came peace , our people had their homes , walls that protected them from animals and what matters really we finally gained unity. People are weak , thats why we depend on each other . There was no more abadonded children or crying widows and mothers .

- OK , thats enough Drago , who taught this to you ?
    - My father told me and this amulet ...- he showed it to the Skyne - was given to me from my mother . Mothers caretaker gave her this to protect her .
    Mentor looked at amulet and saw a banner of Vafnir "Unity" . It looked like a simple rope , but if you look close enough you can see that this rope actually was made of many joined hands.
    - Mothers caretaker? Who is he? Oh then she was also...
    - I dont know . I never met him , even father dont know who is or was he. Mother came in the city with doctors to help injured soldiers .

- She was a doctor ? Then you know a difference between doctors and priests?
    - Yes . Priests cant help people with poison, illness and broken legs or hands , but doctors can . Priests can easily heal injuries and ease pain , remove shock or disorientation and of course remove curses . Of course any priest can became doctor .
    - And?
    - And what , mentor?
    - Oh , so you didnt know about it. Then I will tell you .
    - Priest who become a doctor will be under protection of royal family .
    - Really?
    - Yes ... as you see to become skilled in doctrine you must know anatomy ( to know a human body ) alchemy ( to make drugs and dispel poisons) a bit of herbalist and a bit of cook .
    - Cook? Why cook?
    - Human cant live without food , but healthy human must have a balanced , well cooked meal . Do you knew that a people can catch a disease when they eating a raw meat?
    - No.
    - See , I told you that you will learm smth new. Ah yes and of course the mastering the way of curing people without a magic a long journey.
    Small cough , temperature , cold sweat , stomach ache and etc. there many symptoms and one ilness can be just a symptom of another one
    Fate of the doctor is hard , harder than priests because life of his patient depends on his choice how to cure him and what method to use. Now lets sleep ... we can talk more in this 10 days.

- 10 days? Where are we going mentor Skyne?
    - To the Lullaby of light.
    - What? ..... Mentor Sky ...
    Drago wanted to ask him about this place , but unfortunately his teacher already was sleeping...
    (Dragos POV)
    I was in slumber when someone called me. I opened my eyes and saw the mentor .
    -Drago ... they are here . Bandits . Even now theres still left people who are blinded with greed and fear. You will learn another lesson tonight. In your village only enemy was a demon beasts , but in the capital people are more dangerous than you see.
    -Capital? We are going to Halla?
    -Yes , be prepared ... after the fight we must help the injured and maybe if there will be dead ones we will hold a ceremony.
    - I understand ,teacher.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    Lonelycity likes this.
  6. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 4; Sudden gain
    Drago became sick , when he saw that knights were executing bandits. Drago currently was watching how Skyne was curing the injured soldiers. Under the light that was released from the mentors hand cuts on the soldier were closing . " I thank you god of light for your miracle" -said the mentor Skyne.
    - Mentor?
    - Yes , my student?
    - How you are using it ?
    - You mean my magic?
    - Yes.

-Look. Our magic is , imagine that like a trade.
    -Trade?
    -Yes we are giving our mana for a miracle . You saw that this healing is earned by my mana. You also a light user , your visualisation of spirit is a cross. So sooner or earlier you will learn this "Heal". Imagine something warm , then present it to the injured one. Cmon try it , but dont be so sad if this wont work. I spent ....
    - MENTOR?!
    - Why are you shouting , I am right he .... re ...

Skyne saw the light coming from the hands of Drago.
    -Un...unbelievable. Ooh ... I mean Drago you did good . Now all you need is to practice and master this magic. Please invite next one.
    Soldiers were surprised when they saw child priest . 7 years old begginer priest , many knights were followers of Glim . So they thanked him with words like : " Let the Glim show you the way...." Glim , god of light , but folks and few knights also see him as a god of fate ; guide who can show humans a true way. Drago also was happy that he can help humans , but suddenly there was a shout ...

-HE BROKE FREE...!!! CIRCLE HIM!!!DONT LET HIM ESCAPE!!!
    When Skyne and Drago came they saw how one of the attackers took as hostage one woman with a baby .
    - Marta!!! - cried one of the knights , he was stopped by others .
    - Mentor...
    Skyne saw these eyes ... there was a sadness in them , even tears started to appear. Skynes heart ached , because Drago looking at their ages , was like a grandchild to him . No one knew , but Lightbringer was 70 years old , even if he looked on 35-40. He called one of knights they had a small conversation.

Skynes POV:
    I knew the bioghraphy of the Drago. Father said him that mother died , when he born , but that was not whole truth . Mother died protecting her child from demon beast . Then father with same story... and now this. God what trial you giving to him?
    - Mentor?
    - One of the knights , know this woman ... she is ...
    - Mother of his child?
    Skyne looked at him at his eyes and mumbled : - Yes - and then was a shout of the women .
    - MARTA!!!!
    - Whats happening ?

-Marta tried to break free , Stehan ran to her to help ... but that bastard was faster.
    On the earth was a body of a knight , they covered him with something ... but the blood was still flowing from him.
    Skyne was speaking with others , when one of the knights asked him:
    - What this child is doing?
    Mentor looked at Drago , he was praying near the body , but his body was emiting a golden light . Others knights knelt , when the saw it ... knight in golden armor was currently beside the young priest. Golden knight looked at Drago and started to move .

Outlaw saw it and he tried to attack mother. There was only a sound of metal hitting a metal. Golden shield was protecting them whenever he tried to injure them . Knight came close : beheaded him and disappeared . Blade cut his neck like a butter , but it just came trough the hostages without even injuring them. Skyne wasnt looking at that scene , his eyes were concentrated on his new student . He saw how a new tattoo glowing with a light , was forming on his wrist . Many knights also saw that ... this wasnt just a tattoo for them , because they knew what weight it carried. It was an oath : "To protect the weak from strong , to protect the peace " Knights remove the helmets , to welcome a new brother.

Skyne took an oath from the knights who saw this , to forget about it .
    -His first familiar is a knight , but his visualisation is a cross... how?!
    -I am sorry commander for my rudeness , but can I answer this question?
    -I said that with my mouth ... well , then let me hear your answer .
    -In the blade there is also a cross. I am right yes?
    Skyne stood in daze... and looked at sleeping Drago. He slept three days , and now his mentor didnt know what was it sudden gain or sudden curse.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    Lonelycity likes this.
  7. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link

Chapter 5:

Drago opened his eyes ... and saw him . Knight in golden armor stood in front of him , but he looked closer and find out that was just a fresco.
    Knight resting on his blade, facing the sun ,
    when time to protect, he will surely come
    said the sign under it. "Am I still dreaming ?" - asked himself our young priest.
    - No you not.Well its hard to say... - said the voice from the picture.
    - You can speak? - asked Drago.
    -Yes ... I can communicate with you in this domain.
    - Domain? You are talking about mage domain , but I am priest?
    - It doesnt matter , if your mana capacity is enough , it will solidify inside your consciousness and became a domain . Now its in form of castle , because its under my jurisdiction. When you will stabilize your power level it will change.

-How long I was asleep , mentor?
    -Five days ... but please answer my question. You became a mage , yes?
    -Its true...
    -I knew it . Fascinating , seven years old mage . You will shock whole kingdom , but now we must stay silent about it .
    -I understand , because others will envy it ...
    -You changed ... you know?
    -Dead cant protect anyone , mentor Skyne.
    -True words , my student .
    -But what does it mean to be a mage ?
    -Good question. Let me tell you.

In your world many high level "miracle-users" , like me , but to became a mage you must arouse interest in celestial being. Mages , especially high- leveled ones can have many this "alliances". Alliance is bond between the human and celestial being or spirit . Spirit of the knighthood is loyal , righteous and protective , but his true advantage is that he dont affect the user. Knight can combine with all magic and appearence of it in golden armor is good sign. I think now you can use all magic : fire , water , earth and air . But , listen to my advice dont try to learn something new , for all you are just a novice priest , not a mage . - that was the word of mentor Skyne. Take this - mentor gave to him a small dagger - infuse it with your magic and hide it in your sleeve. Remember , use it only on dire situations .... we will meet in the academy , I need to do smth urgent.

Drago stood in front of big gates . Well currently he was waiting for a mentor to pick him up. He closed his eyes and was speaking with the knight.
    -Why you picked me?
    -Because I heard you . Your wish to protect that woman and her child.
    -AAAAnd?
    - And what?
    -This was enough.
    -For me , yes.
    Drago was surprised that this spirit was so easily attracted to him . Was mentor wrong? - thought our little mage priest.
    -He is partically right.
    -What do you mean?
    -Imagine dog whistle and simple whistle . All can hear simple whistle , but dog whistle was made only for dogs.
    -Do you mean that I am dog whistle and youre dog?
    -Well kinda . Dont ask me this questions , I am just a knight not a Solomon.
    -Solomon? You have this kinda spirits?
    -Yes.Ok , lets stop . Someone is actually calling you .

-Drago Lionheart?
    -Yes.
    -Proof of identity?
    -Our family crest.When the father took the title "Lionheart" roaring lion head became the crest of family which Drago always carry with him.
    -We welcome you , young priest , to the Lullaby of Light -said the man in white robe.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    mengheavenlymonster likes this.
  8. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 6 :
    I welcome you at this sacred temple.My name is Cerbe , I am acting as gatekeeper . You can call me uncle Cer . Drago was walking to the entrance and didnt saw how Cerbe said :
    -Well , well must I also welcome you , golden knight?
    Spirit of the Drago appeared before him and greeted him with a nod. Cerbe looked like a old mage in robe , but knight saw his true form. Cerbe also was a celestial being , but he was a paladin . No one knew what conversation they had . Knight disappeared , Cerbe stood with a thoughtful face.
    -Seven years old mage .... hmmm.... interesting.

Drago stood in front of entrance. It was fascinating , old walls gave him a felling of holiness ; he knew he was watching at something great , something ancient.
    -Impressive , yes?-Drago saw the priestess; she was older than him.- I am Sara , by the way . Mentor Skyne , told me to be a guide for you.
    -Mentor Skyne?
    -Yes , you will be his first student . Poor Sky , he was amused when teacher said to him that he can start to teach.
    -You know teacher Sky ?
    -Of course I know him , he is my groom.
    -This pupil greets ... - SARA!!!!! - Hey this is not fair!!! - Sister SARA , WHY? - Dont listen to her , I am the Skynes wife !!! - NO , ITS ME!!!
    There was a crowd of running womens , Drago saw them running to him . In the next moment he found himself on the shoulder of teacher Skyne . He carried him like a sack of potatoes.

-Teacher!?
    -Yes , it is me , Drago, I am sorry for all this mess. I came early to pawn a road for you , but even with all my power ...
    -Well at least I know that my teacher is popular. OUCH!!!!
    Skyne hit his ass.
    -What do you mean, by saying this or do you want me to keep you here?
    Drago looked at the crowd of this crazy women and remain silent.
    Skyne just grinned and increased his speed.

-5 minutes later- In the boys dormitory -
    Drago was sitting in front of teacher Skyne.
    -Drago I need to say this. You remember that I took an oath from those knights ?
    -To protect my identity as knight.
    -Exactly , but there is also another fact... it was mutual oath.
    -I understand.
    -So , I will tell clearly you need to go to the knights academy and also Keeper must acknowledge you .
    -Keeper?!
    -Yes . Head of all knights. So , I am sorry for this...
    -No , all good . But what about my priest training?
    -I took care of it . All I ask you to practise everyday your healing and light magic.
    -Light magic!!!????
    -Yes. I will teach you another spell."Benevolence of light"

Benevolence of light - light magic high rate . Attacking type ; to dazzle enemies and help your comrades. As a light magic it helps to purify surrounding place from dust , smoke and etc. , also removing confusion , fear and even inspire the allies. Drago knew the effects of the spell when he saw it .
    - Well you saw it , now all the rest is depending on you ... and this is my last gift to you.When Drago saw he hugged his mentor . Mentor smiled and embraced him . He was glad that his first student liked his present. He even thought : If I had a son .... like a Drago , but he quickly became embarrassed and chased it away from his head.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  9. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 7 : Young Knight
    Knight academy ... From the desperate times ... this ancient order existed for one purpose ... to protect the people , even from themselves. Those who were adopted took an oath , to protect and to honor the old covenants . Anyone may become a knight , but its a hard quest . Even if you took an oath you cant take it back ,but it can be taken back from you and if you violated your oath the old spirits of knighthood will find you.
    In front of the knights temple stood many boys and girls , they all waited for the chance to become a squire. They all were always ready , because at any moment they can be called. These pitiful childrens all ophrans or were abandoned by the parents , but the scene of them waiting at the knights temple were the evidence that there is a still something good in their hearts.

Childrens were now surprised , because to the entrance was coming a small figure in full clad armor , it was figure of a child . He knocked at the entrance , older children began to laugh , but they became silent when doors opened. Knight at the entrance just let him in , even without asking. Poor crowd of children were shocked once more. Door closed after him .
    - You new one here, yes?
    - Yes.I took an oath from the spirit , thats why I am here?
    - Proof?
    - Of course.
    Drago closed his eyes and now his body was enveloped in golden light and then he heard:
    - Welcome to the order, young knight. I am Borom , the Keeper.
    - You , you ... you are Keeper?
    - Yes and welcome you . Lets go to the main hall and see your other brothers.

There was four big statues facing north , south , east and west.
    -Righteousness , duty , kindness and sacrifice - said Borom - this will be your brothers in your knighthood. Skyne told me about your circumstances , dont fear child ,god of light ,will look over you.
    -Thanks , keeper Borom.
    -Your guidance will be under the seeker Tarme.
    -Seeker?! , not warden? but keeper , I thought ?
    -Young knight , know your place ...
    -Oh , Tarme , you came?
    -Yes master Borom.
    -Drago this women will be your tutor ... greet her with respect.
    -Yes keeper. This youngling welcome you mentor.
    -Well excuse me ... seeker , young knight. I have other places to go.

Between them stood awkward silence. This woman was a seeker. Seekers are smart , more than blade they all has a secondary weapon and now finally silence was broken:
    -Your dirk ...
    -Dirk?
    -Your dagger its well hidden and your movements are maximized not to expose it , but I think that you are never used it. Am I right?
    -Yes , you are mentor .
    -I give you advice ... dispose of it.
    -Why?
    -Because you will never use it . You way is a way of blade , not a dagger. Dispose of it ,rip your armor from your hands and unsheathe your sword , this will be your first lesson.
    -And what I will learn?
    -How to hold a sword.
    -WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?
    Tarme hit him with a stick on his fingers.

From the balcony at Tarme and Drago was looking a Borom:
    -I have done what you asked for ... Dunkan. Tell him that his boy will be raised as he asked . - said the keeper into emptiness.When the messenger left , he added: Dunkan , do you really want to show this boy , why this order exist even now?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  10. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    His fingers were swollen , his hands were like a rock , but he was happy . Tarme was truly a seeker , she was blade master and every hit was explained with why he was hit. Currently he was healing with light magic , on the other hand his new mentor ;
    -Tarme? You came for...
    -This boy ... Drago.
    -What a surprise , you even remembered his name . He have a problem?
    -Yes... and .... no . I am ashamed that my skill is inferior to teach him. I think he can be a new Keeper or best Warden , but not a Seeker. He is not a killer , he is ...
    -Protector... and thats why he need to know how to kill. You understand?
    -BUT , he is just a boy ...he resembles my little brother... he also wanted..
    -Tarme ... do you know why in this order we have seekers? Not only wardens and protectors...and do you remember how your brother was...
    -Seekers exist to ... and my brother ... -she stood in silence-I understand , Keeper. I am sorry for my foolishness.
    -Show him the other side of humans , I hope that he will understand what we must do sometimes to protect the humanity.

-Five month later-
    -Your small body is perfect for the dagger and short blade ... no I am not true . Its dual short blades, but why one shorther that another?
    -Second is lighter , first is sturdier. One to attack , one to defend , teacher.
    -Interesting ...well you dont need to show me your blade mastery , Drago.
    -Whats the matter?
    -You first time called me by my name , teacher Tarme.
    -Well of course my teaching is ended now ...
    -What? But it was only five...
    -I KNOW !!!! BUT THERES NOTHING TO TEACH YOU ... Hmmmm , i mean, so now you true seeker . Go after me.
    -Teacher , where are we?
    Drago dont know what this place was. In the knights temple all halls were open and fully illuminated by the light , but this place was dark. He lost the sight of techer Tarme.

-Teacher?!
    There was only silence and darkness , but then there was a hit. Drago evaded it , but then he heard a wind. Yes , its a dagger flying to his face. No time to catch , so he blocked it with bracer. All it ended with a sudden voice;
    -Enough!!!
    -Tarme , you taught him well. He passed.
    -Thank you , observer , but he was under my tutelage only for five month. Keeper gave me that task.
    -Keeper?!Borom ...
    -Tarme I acknowledged him ... dissmiss , I need to speak with Borom.
    Observer left and now Tarme was speaking with her student.
    -Drago now you are true seeker. Dont use true name when you will be on the quests and remember what you will see sometimes will horrify you. Your first tasks will be under the supervision of high seekers. From this moment you are seeker and I give you name Fay.
    -Fay?! But...
    -WHAT!? You dont like it?
    -NO , teacher Tarme.

Drago waited for his first task.

11. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Well even if he is waited ; his task didnt came. Thats why now he came back to the academy . Mentor Skyne was surprised , when he saw Drago. Drago had a long conversation with him in the dormitory , about his teachings. Skyne told him to sleep early , because his days in the Lullaby will finally start tomorrow.

Drago stood up , he walked to his wardrobe and finally opened it . Robe of the priest , he didnt wear it for the half year. This soft texture became distant to him after his days in the knights temple , but he will used to it . Someone came in.
    -Oh I am sorry ... I thought ...
    -Who are you? Stop , you are Sara , yes?
    -You still remember me ? I am touched...
    -Well you said that you are my mentors bride , so...
    -You even remember that? But why?
    -Because it was truth.
    She was shocked , that this little boy felt it.-Its not whole truth. Skyne told me that I will be his wife when he will became a mage. And he keeps his words.
    -You will be a nice pair .
    -Thank you ,- she smiled to the Drago. - anyway lets get to the topic. I came to clean your room.
    -No need , from this day I will clean it myself. Anyway thanks for your concern.
    -You the first pupil of Skyne . You know that he actually was very worried about you .
    -I know , sister Sara.
    -Sister? I am too old being a sister , call me aunt .
    -As you please , aunt Sara.
    -Drago... - that was a voice of mentor Skyne from the hallway.
    When mentor came in , Drago slipped through and closed the door.
    -Drago what are you doing?
    -Giving you two a sweet time.
    Drago walked away smilingly.

-I heard he was at the frontlines . He saw the blood.
    -Wow.
    -Pfff , I think he doesnt saw anything . Maybe he was losing consciousness constantly.He is just 7 years old boy.
    -Enough chit chat . All you heard that today we welcome a new boy in our class and all you know why he was abcent. Come in , Drago.
    Boys and girls saw how the small figure of the child in white robe came inside ... They were shocked because from him they felt an aura of tranquility . Drago changed in this six months , Tarme always taught him to be calm , to have a cool hand . Even she was shocked because of his light magic his calmness became a lying atmosphere of this . No one knew that this aura actually hid an enormous danger , his blades and his keen mind.
    -I am Drago Lionheart . Eight years old . Lets along well big brothers and sisters .
    He said this and smiled . Even teacher was mesmerized and forgot to say him to take his place.
    -Teacher , may I sit?- finally said Drago.
    -Ohhh , yes , of course. Please sit down . Actually can I ask one question?
    -Yes . This pupil will answer if he will know.
    -Good. How many times you think you used your healing magic?
    -I dont know , teacher. Many ...
    -Oh no wait . We actually can see it in your raport , can you wait I will send someone to take it ...
    -Who wants to go?
    -ME ME ME ME ME ME !!!! - there was many who wished to do it.
    -Drago can you pick instead of me ... please - said teacher with troubled face.
    -Yes , teacher - he said and pointed at the random student.

Raport was in his hands and high priest in the charge of this class finally started to reading it .
    -Well ,well , well ... Drago in the raport its written that you worked at the hunting grounds with unexperienced soldiers. How many times do you think you used the healing magic?
    -100 times a day , teacher.
    Teacher puked at his words. - How many?
    -100 times teacher. Because soldiers were in fear and many of them were injured , I was using it many times . Thats why I mastered so fast . Of course in first days , it was very hard but later I finally found a way.
    It was not whole truth . Actually he used it on himself and only sometimes he helped other knights . The main reason of course was the teaching method of mentor Tarme. Bruises were on his whole body , thankfully light magic helped with them . Thats why he was confident , because he actually know how his magic changed. In the beggining he casted nearly 50 times to cure his hands , but after so many times he saw that he neede lesser and lesser "Heals" to cure his hands. In the end it finally became only five times.

Teacher came closer to him and took his hand - Well , then its not so surprising. Your body so many times had a contact with light magic that
    it absorbed its effects . Thats why your body has this aura of tranquility , its helps to reach calmness to other people. Fascinating ...
    Others was sitting with open mouthes , when they heard it , one of them even shouted:
    -Bathed in the light!!!!
    -Yes . Even just his precense will help the injured. So what other spells you now?
    -Benevolence of light.
    This time all people present puked at his words.
    -BENEVOLENCE OF LIGHT?! - repeated the all class. The one of highest level light magic spells , and Drago knew it .This magic has one condition ; this person must be a someone who lost a loved one. Everyone knew that and they looked at this boy with sorrow.
    -Can you use it?
    -Yes teacher.
    -Everyone attention now Drago will use the Benevolence of light . I want everyone to feel the power of this mgic.
    Drago concentrated and began to chant . They felt as they have been in mothers embrace.

After this teacher had a leacture about this spell . That how the first lecture of the Drago ended.

12. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -Knight?
    -Yes , master?
    -Can you stop with that?
    -What do you mean?
    -Master... I am not some kinda noble guy ...
    -But you are noble , master.
    -Well its true , but I am not so old ..
    -Then young noble or young master?
    -Maybe just Drago?
    -Cant do.
    -Then young noble , Goldberd.
    -Goldberd?
    -Yes . I will call you like this. Ok?
    -As you wish , YOUNG NOBLE.
    This two words became louder and his fresco begin to shine. Drago closed his eyes. And he saw the changes. Image of the fresco was unchanged but glass that it was made of was another . Now fresco was shining with light as if there was a sun behind it.
    -What happened? Goldberd?
    There was a silence and Drago waked up from his slumber.

Drago stood up and begin preparing to lessons. He remember to send letter to aunt Marie and uncle Stendr every week. Aunt Marie was second mother to him . This simple woman gave him feeling of mothers love , they all become his family. Now he was sitting he class;
    -Drago , what are you reading?
    -Letter from my caretaker. My little sisters will have ceremony of vision soon . They want to become priests like me.
    -They love their cute big brother.
    -Oh look he is so red.
    -Cmon dont be so shy.
    -Hey stop bully him.
    Class became noisy. Сenter of attention of course was Drago.
    -OK. Enough you all . Lesson is starting. - shouted the teacher.
    -Drago Lionheart .
    -Yes?
    -You are free. You can take lessons from the second course. This is your proof that you are now begginer - priest.
    Teacher put the new robe in his hands.
    -But I only know two spells , teacher?
    -Do you really think like this?
    -What do you mean ?
    -Let me explain. What are you chanting is not the lesser heal , its true Heal spell .
    -What?
    -You mastered it without knowing , of course I reported about it . Now go , child , let the light show you way.
    -Thank you master.

Even if Drago just returned now he must go away again. Well at least he made here some friends . He was only one month , but others liked him and thought of him like a little hard - working brother . All class came to say goodbye . He was sitting in the wagon , but he felt that his coachman was not a simple human . Drago waited when they finally left the borders of town:
    -I am waiting.... you are messenger . Am I right?
    -HA- HA - HA! Tarme was true about you , 8 year old boy with such keen senses...
    -Well , you will be stationed at the small village at the north called Longhill.
    -And?
    -This place have our agent . He will help you to build a hideout , which will be new church.This will be your task.
    -Acknowledged.
    Drago closed his eyes and began to meditate,trying to contact the Goldberg, coachman just grinned at this picture.
    -What a monster ... - thought this man and finally concentrated on the road. That was just a part of his long journey. Drago came back to his birthplace . Wagon to the Longhill was late , so Drago used this unexpected time. He stood in front of graves.
    -Mother , Father . I became a knight... - he started to cry , but he forced himself and tears stopped .

-Drago ? Is it you?
    He saw the young girl in white dress with red eyes and dark hair. He knew this girl , especially her mother. Her and his mother was known as "Ruby and emerald" because of their eyes . And as her mother this girl Lina also had red eyes .
    -Hi Lina , yes its me- said Drago.
    Lina came closer and hit him.
    -What? - was sudden question from him.
    -This is for you was not speaking with me - she said and hit him another time - and this for not saying us that you will came back - she hit him one more time - and this is for you small sisters.
    -My little sisters? What they have done to you?
    -They called me a big sister...and they you will ...
    -And what I will?
    -You stupid...
    She hit him one more time and run away. Drago stood in daze and all road to the Longhill he thought what he has done wrong.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  13. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -At the house of Ruby-
    -Lina?
    -Yes, mom? Stoop snoozing is something happened?
    - Ahhhh .... !? No nothing .
    -She is thinking about Emeralds son.
    -CRYSTAL!!!! STOP!!!
    -I saw her running from cemetery ... she hit him because Milly and Miri called her big sister .
    -CRYSTAL!!!
    -Ho ho ho ... is this true? Maybe I need to speak with Stendr.
    -FATHER!!!
    -This is good idea , honey . I will go with you.
    -MOTHER!!!
    Linas face was all red , but family around her were all in smiles.
    -Stupid stupid Drago ... -she said in whisper.

-In the way to the Longhill-
    -Bless you , young noble.
    -Thanks , Goldberd.
    -Oh , you finally woke up and why you can speak with me , when i am not in the domain?
    -Yes. My power is finally stabilized , because I finally gained a name .
    -Goldberd?
    -Yes , young ..
    -Are you kidding me ? You became stronger , because I gave you a name?
    -Yes.
    -It is strange. Well lets speak face to face .
    -As you wish.
    Drago closed his eyes and came to his domain , but he was surprised because he was outside. His domain became bigger ...

-Goldberd?Where are you? Where is my castle ?
    -I am here , young noble. I am inside domain , but you need to imagine it , give it a form.
    -Thank you , Goldberd.
    Drago closed his eyes and in front of him stood a giant statue of the knight. It was exact copy like in the Knights temple .
    -Do you like it?
    -Yes - that was voice from the statue. Young noble , I think now you can start to learn new elements. You will be in this village for long time ,so there is a lesser chance that someone will know about yours power. From this domain and my form I feel that your best affinity is earth.
    -Why?
    -I feel it .
    -And thats all?
    -Yes, thats all.
    -Do you know how to train earth affinity?
    -I can manage , young noble , but for each people each method. What do you think when you hear the word Earth?
    -My father said that Earth is all-mother. She feeds us , she holds us and when we die we return back to her.
    -Your father?
    -Yes my father.
    -Then it explains that thing.
    -What thing?
    Statues hand pointed to the distant ... and Drago saw . Bolvirs shield , his fathers damaged shield .

-Why its here? -said Drago with tears in his eyes.
    -Domain is a part of you. That s why .
    Drago cried while looking at this shield . He cried , his distant cries shook all the domain .
    -Young noble .... young noble....
    Crack on the shield became bigger and bigger as the cries of the Drago. Earthquake even shook the new statue.
    -Young noble ... please hear me . Young noble!!!!
    -Father .... aaaaaa ... Fat .... her .... FAR .... THAR!!!!
    He did not cry so long , but Drago was still a 8 year old child . The pain was forgotten, when he was learning with blade or playing with other children or speaking with teacher Skyne and Sara , but now when he saw the shield it came back. Goldberd understood that the shield was kinda a picture of Dragos soul and now it was badly damaged. Even worse that now he was losing him. Crack on the shield becomes bigger and if it will be destroyed Drago will loose sanity or even worse. But he cant do anything... he lost all hope , but then he saw ...

He saw the silhouette of someone hugging the young noble . Cracks on the shield stop spreading and then the cries stopped. Drago was sleeping on the grass and then the knight heard :
    -Please protect him ... silhouette dissappeared.
    -I dont know who you are , but thank you. Shield still was badly damaged ... but thanks to this someone it remained intact.
    And then knight heard mumbling of his master:
    -Mother...

14. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Knight saw sleeping face of Drago , but then it become the strange scenery. There was not grass when he came in , but why then Drago was sleeping on it . When it appeared in his domain. Grass became like a blanket for him and then it came. Near him was a woman . Her hair was like this grass , her body was a soil and her blue eyes . She looked at the Drago with troubled face , Goldberd stood in daze . He remembered that unknown silhouette , but this woman with green hair gave another feeling to him. She smiled and kissed young nobles forehead.
    -Rest well , child. Mother know your pain.
    She came closer to the damaged shield and put her hand on it and then she disappeared in the green light. Suddenly there was a rumble and from the earth came out another statue . This time it was totally different . It was still statue , but it was statue with part of the living tree. Tree grew from the insides of statue . It was statue of turtle , but from its back grew a tree ,but Knight felt like he was looking at the mountain , living mountain.
    -Hello , young knight- there was a voice of an old person and in the eyes of the statue appeared the green light.

-Young knight?Who are you?
    -I came because he called . His distant cries became the reason of my awakening. They all echoed in my head. Dont fear me I will protect him when you will attack. Mother Earth loves all of us , but this pitiful child had enough. I will , we will protect him.
    Big turtle looked at Drago and then closed his eyes .
    Goldberd saw how the grass around the Drago lift him up and put him gently to the giant turtles back. Tree specially tilted to create shade to young noble. In the domain he walked throught all this but in the real world he still slept in the coach and then he finally opened his eyes.
    -Whats the matter?
    -Some bastards are tailing us ...
    -Shake them off?
    -Trying , but young priest I hope that you will pray that god of light will protect us.
    That coachman knew Drago. He watch him grow in that family and he saw how Bolvir died. In that day monsters attacked his wagon and only Dragos father squad came to protect them. In the end Bolvir stood alone with his giant shield , he was smiling to his little son , but this old man was holding him in his arms and they all knew what Drago did on that day. Drago saw how one of the wolves tore apart the flesh under armpit . He saw the blood and then coachman saw how two big arms made from the soil killed this demons and Dragos brown eyes became
    emerald green. Then this pitiful child lost consciousness .
    -Dont speak about this ... I beg you all , please. -that was the small voice of Bolvir.
    We dont answer him , but we knew that no one of us will speak and also we knew that our protector will die . Too much blood , there was a pool of blood under his knees. This was the death and birth of Lionheart and now this old man felt that at least he must protect this young man and others in his wagon.

Drago truly was praying that no one will be injured . Wagon accelerated , but Drago heard the running sounds of horses behind them . There was shouts like "HEY , STOP!!!" or "BOYS , TODAY WE ALL WILL HAVE FUN TODAY" . Dragos rage woke up.
    -Goldberd!!! Kill them!!! - he said without moving his lips. - but make it so no one can see you.
    -I understand , young noble.
    Drago broke a stone in his arm and threw it in the eye one of the horses. It was so fast that no one saw that . Horse fell down and blocked the road to others .
    -Now...
    -Yes.
    There was not any sound behind them after two - three minutes ... but old coachman keep the high speed for half an hour .
    -Is it done?
    -Yes , young master.
    Drago never killed , but now when he gave a command to end the lives of this people; he felt nothing . Goldberd saw how the cracks on the shield spreaded even further. Big turtle near him currently was sleeping, but knight knew that this spirit lived here longer than him , in the subconscious. Road still was long , Drago closed his eyes and began to meditate. Now he need to speak with Goldberd how to train his earth magic.

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  15. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks you all for 500 views.
    -Well lets repeat one more time.Since when "he" appeared here?
    -This giant turtle?
    -Exactly.
    Goldberd told him everything well except this strange silhouette .
    -And then he keep sleeping all the time , yes?
    Knight nodded.
    Drago watched this enormous turtle and tree on his top .
    -Goldberd can you help to reach the top?
    -Of course .
    Statue lifted him with hand to the turtle back. Giant tree ... Drago lay down on the grass and saw how the root came closer to him . Roots chained him to the tree , but it wasnt painfull so he closed his eyes.
    -Welcome , young child.

This turtle was sitting in front of lake , on its surface was a picture of his "deceased" family. Woman with golden hair and green eyes , his father Bolvir and small baby.
    -You feeling lonely because you cant see them , but look ...
    Picture changed to his class and in the far stood a figure of Sara with Skyne. The it changed to the picture of him and Tarme , she was smiling looking at him with blade. Then it was a scene of sleeping Drago in the Stendrs house , near him was little sisters and pair of caretakers looked at them with warm smile.
    Drago also begin to smile. Goldberd saw how the cracks on shield became smaller; he looked on this turtle and thanked him.
    -Child , will give you name?
    -Jolt . Your name will be Jolt.
    -Now its time for you to wake up. After the naming it will take time to immerse myself in your domain.
    -Immerse? - but he did not heard the answer , because he woke up.

Drago opened his eyes , roots released him and he saw how his domain changed ... Around the place where shield was stationed appeared the meadow full of flowers and the shield itself now was not just levitating in free space , but it was now "carried " by the statue, statue which resembled his mother.
    -It looks beatiful , young noble ...
    -Oh , its you ,Goldberd. This shield its my soul , yes?
    -Yes , master. Even now your mother protects you.
    -Goldberd can you shut up . Leave me alone .
    - I am ..
    -Just leave.
    Drago just stood there and was looking at statue.Goldberd was looking with concern...
    -Leave him ... he needs it.
    -Grandpa Jolt !?
    -Let him be alone. Lets go I need to speak with you.

-You remember that I told you when you saw me?
    -Yes , you woke up.
    -Its not whole truth... you also heard that words "Protect him"
    -That silhoutte?
    -Yes , this words were addressed for us, not only to you and this words the reason that i woke up.This child have a kind heart , but his heart now crumbles. I will protect him inside , but you will help him outside.
    -You cant leave domain?
    -No , i can , but my earth energy will help his spirit , stable it and because it troublesome.
    -Excuse me ?
    -I know that he is trying to stay low , but you know that I am very powerful earth spirit and unlike you I cant move without sound. Drago became strong too fast because of trauma and his unyielding spirit. Now he needs stability and more spells . Thanks to fate , this new place will give him a chance. Longhill , yes?
    -Yes. Now just help him , teach him , be friend and teacher.
    -I understand.
    -Now go , I will stay here. This village is near.

16. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Drago was looking at this statue , but then he was pulled out. They finally came to their destination. Longhill.
    Longhill. This village has a rapid development , because its surrounded by fertile lands and people here are doing everything to cherish them and because of it the churchs barrier became too thin. Current bishop of this village is an old woman , so main church send help. This help is Drago and three more novice priests from the whole country. Churchs are one of the reasons why demon beasts cant attack the village , god of light transmits its power throught this building. The bigger the church; bigger and sturdier the barrier. Main problem that their church became too small,so they need to enlarge it . We finally arrived to Longhill gates.

My first meeting with bishop . He was sitting , waiting for his turn ... and then I saw them. They all were older than him. Other three priests who were chosen. Three beatiful girls were speaking with each other , when they saw him;
    -Little boy , where is your big brother priest?
    -Excuse me?
    -You too small to be a novice priest ,so tell me where is your teacher or maybe father ? If he is your big brother maybe I will be your sister in law?
    -Excuse me , but ... he could not end the sentence , because something happened outside.
    -What happened?
    -Is everyone okay?
    -Where is little boy ?
    Drago run out from the church. He saw the big cloud of dust and heard the cries. He ripped his own sleeve and run into this big sightless field.
    -Can anyone here me ? Answer anyone...
    -HELP... WE ARE HERE...
    It was voice of man.
    -JUST COME TO MY VOICE!!!
    -I CANT MY WIFE AND CHILD ARE HERE !!!
    -WHAT HAPPENED!?
    -WAGON!!! I FELL OFF FROM THE WAGON !!!
    -WHAT WAGON? WHERE !?
    -I DONT KNOW!!!
    -CAN YOU COME CLOSER?
    -I CANT ...
    -WHY?
    -MY LEG ... I BROKE IT.
    -WHAT !!! DONT MOVE I WILL COME. KEEP TALKING THAT I WILL NOT LOOSE YOU.

Drago was walking slowly by his voice as a guide.
    -You are child. My son older than you. My family , find my family.
    -"Grant him calmness".Sir , i understand , but now I will help you.Ok?
    -Yes.
    -I will look at your leg.
    -Do what you can , child.
    -Sir , I will fixate your leg , then I will help you to leave this place. Ok . This dust ,its bad for your health.
    -Meanwhile trio of girls also lefth the church -
    -Margo , Brit we need to find this child.
    -Stef !
    -No , Margo , focus , now we need to find ..
    -STEF...!!!!
    -WHAT, Brit!!!???
    -Look.
    From the dust cloud came out Drago , on his shoulder leaned a man .
    -HELP , ANYONE.
    Three girls ran to him.
    -Broken leg , dont let him walk . I am off.
    -Where are you going?
    -Back.
    -Why?
    -I gave him a word.

-Dragos POV-
    Rapid development. Rapid development , your ***. This unfinished building must be a watch tower , that helps people. Not vice versa.
    -Anyone?! Can you hear me?ANYONE???
    -Help me. They are under the wagon.
    Dust almost descended , so it was easier.
    -Show me , where they are.
    -Lets go.
    Drago saw the wagon. He ran to it. Thanks to god , they all were safe. At least everyone stayed alive.
    -We need people . Call someone , I will stay here.
    No one died , this day no one died . Building of this new watchtower came to a halt.
    Drago currently was at infirmary.
    -Drago Lionheart . Drago Lionheart. Where is Drago Lionheart?
    -I am here.
    -Bishop is calling you.
    -Yes , give me one moment.
    -"Ease pain and end suffering Grand heal "
    All people here felt and saw , how the light embraced them.
    -Now we can go.
    -Ohhh ... yes. This way , high priest.
    -I am not high priest.
    -But this spell?
    -Yes I can use it , because my mana pool is bigger and the vision of my soul is "cross". Then you are blessed child from Crest town.
    Drago just nodded.

-Come here child. - it was an old voice , but Drago looked at the shoulder of this kind old lady , because someone currently was sitting on it. Small light spirit.
    Donna saw it.
    -Excuse me but can you all leave us alone?
    -Yes , bishop sama.
    -Drago you saw here , yes? She is my little spirit Dinie and of course if you saw her than now you are mage.
    -Exactly.
    -Can you show me your spirit , then?
    -Yes , bishop. Goldberd , please.
    Donna was surprised because in front of her was a knight in golden armor.
    -Crusader?!
    -No , I am knight. Bishop. Young noble is a green mage , so please help him.
    -Wow such protective spirit ...
    Drago was speaking with bishop about his work. What must to be done , what he has done today.
    Donna thanked him for his work.

17. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -Drago I will teach you the aspects of light magic. You mastered the way of healing and helping , but you dont know the attacking and defensive spells. Also who taught you how to heal people , without magic?
    -My mother , I mean her records. I dont remember her well only this tune. Drago murmured this tune.
    -She had emerald eyes and gold hair?
    -Why ?
    -Why I know her?
    -She was an orphan. She was raised by us , the sisters of mercy. One of the hunters found her in the forest. She is our daughter , well she was and it makes you my grandchild.
    Drago just hugged Donna. He was crying.
    -Grandma,do you remember her?
    She was bewildered by sudden word "Grandma"-I remember she was such cute child , always doing something , helping someone;sometimes when I close my eyes I hear her singing.
    I have seen many wonders and they are all before my eyes,
    Your toes,your hands , your smile and of course your happy cries.
    Welcome the world my child , be healthy and dont fear it,
    You journey now is starting , but i always be in lead.​
    Donna was singing and then she saw that Drago was sleeping on her knees.
    -Amelie... Amelie ... why are you so stubborn , do you know how you hurt your all mothers , but I forgive you. I will forgive you , because at least you left him instead of you. Others will be happy, and Osvold too.
    Meanwhile Goldberd and Jolt in the domain were happy , that flowers around the shield bloomed , cracks on the shield also became thinner and statue , her eyes now were emerald.
    -Mayel , Briska , Lilona rest well . Amelie was happy. -said Donna in whisper , stroking Dragos head.

In the village Drago now was known as Donna grandson. No one in the village saw their bishop so happy ; she even started to walk.She always was spent time with him outside and taught him magic.
    -Grandma?
    -Yes.
    -What do you mean defensive and attacking light magic?
    -Of course I know that you mastered the healing art of light , but "vision" of your soul is crest. That s why even in the capital you known as blessed child. That s why your affinity with light magic is your high and thats why you learning it so fast , but I dont know why you have such an amount of mana inside you. Maybe its also the side effect of your title. Mastering other aspects are hard , but I think you can do it.
    -When you saw the Goldberd , you named him Crusader , why?
    -I just mistook him . So lets start practice , ok?
    Drago knew that she is hiding something ; but he ignored it.
    ;Donnas POV;
    After the lesson with my lovely grandson. I knew that I must write Osvold letter. This child in 6 years no in 5 years he can , no he will be a new head bishop. His light its so warm , like your smile Amelie. Only you can have such cute child. Thats what she thought , when writing letter and then she finally saw her tears on the letter.
    I miss you so much ... my daughter. Donna did not cry so long ,fourty years , but that night no one saw how the Donna "Judgement" finally let her sorrow go.

Donna Briskov or "Judgement" her name is her most powerful spell . She protected as many as she killed , but no one saw how she smiled or even cried. They saw the mood on her face when she was facing the demon hords. Only her brother and sister in arms knew what she felt ; and when they all nearly died she left. She became sister of mercy. She finally started to show her smile for her sisters and daughters. Years of constant battles tempered her heart as steel ; but this time all this innocent smiles finally melted her heart. Briska , Mayel , Lilona and others ... she lived for so long . Her friends , then her sisters ; she outlived all of them. Some of them are still alive ; but many of them are left.
    She finally stopped writing.
    -Nisha!!!
    -Yes , mother.
    -Please , can you send this letter to Osvold?
    -I understand.
    -And , Nisha , please turn off the lights , I want to sleep.
    -But?
    -Dont fear I will be fine , Nisha.
    Days of battle ; days of constant battles left scar on her soul . Donna was afraid of darkness , but today she slept with calm heart.
    -Sleep well , mother.
    -Thank you , Nisha. Good night.

-After one month of learning-
    -Drago you just starting so dont force yourself. Concentrate on what you can , you have talent to defensive magic , but your attacking magic.
    -I know , Grandma , i know. I will learn defensive magic and grandma do you have a doctor in this village?
    -Doctor? Yes we have one. Why you need him ? Are you ok?
    -I want to learn medicine and help people with my magic.
    -As you wish , but Drago can you wait ?
    -Why?
    -I think you take to much on yourself. Wait , give me three years to teach you . Then I will be sure that you can protect yourself.
    -But ...
    -No.
    -But...
    -Enough. You can look how he is helping people and of course heal them, but you wont learn understand.
    -But..
    -Do you understand?
    -Yes, grandma.

-My nephew is so hard working , mom.
    -Nishe stop.
    -But?
    -If keep working like this , he will die.
    -I am sorry , mother.

18. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -Light word "Protect".
    -Good.Next.
    -"Swell of the light."
    -Good. Next
    -"Charity of light" give us hope.
    -Good , good. You are ready Drago. Weak barrier , medium barrier and strong barrier. You can use them well. Now you can learn the medicine , go.
    -Thanks , grandma -she hugged Donna.
    She was surprised ; then patted his head and she said:
    -Ok , enough , you can go now.
    Drago left.
    -He is so happy.
    -Yes , Nisha , but I think he would be happier if he had his mother.

-Gramps!!! Hey Gramps ... I came ...
    Gramps was a doctor of this village. This three years he secretly taught him a secrets of medicine. He was sleeping , but when Drago came closer he found out. He was dead. This old man died with calmness and smile on his face. In his hands was a book with a letter to him.
    "Drago my body is bad condition , I know it and I know if I tell you about it , then you will do everything to cure me. Drago I taught you everything I know , but one thing I forgot to tell you : You cant cure everything. I am an old man , i lived many years , I have a family and I have you , who took all my teachings and will use it to help people. I know my time is near. Dont waste tears on dead ones and remember what I told you ; boys dont cry"
    Drago read it and said to grandma Donna about his death. He saw the body of Gramps in last time. He came on graveyard to say goodbye. Gramps family gave Drago all his books.
    -He is your teacher. Please dont let this knowledge lost in vain.
    Drago was sitting in his room with this books. He read them all three days. From cover to cover.
    -Mother ?
    -Nisha , let him be.
    Meanwhile Jolt and Goldberd were happy.
    -There was not big cracks on his shield. Furthermore his domain changed it wasnt wasteland anymore , now it was place full of trees and flowers. Jolt grew , his body now was like mountain well technically he became a mountain in domain. Goldberd also changed his armor and helmet became bigger ; his blade become longer and heavier.

No one knew that right now someone was looking at reading Drago:
    -Such interesting child.... maybe I can help him.
    -Hey ,who do you look at?
    -Get lost from my room.
    -Why are you so aggresive?
    -GET LOST !!!
    -OK OK CHILL OUT.
    I will help you child. Make me proud , Drago Lionheart. -said the unknown figure.
    Drago was asleep , but in his domain currently was growing an apple tree , but not just a simple, it was golden apple tree.

Drago woke up and strange that he has all the records of Gramps books inside his head. All writings even pictures of all plants were printed in his memories. He finally left his room and walk to the Donnas room .
    -Grandma, the church soon will be ready and I will...
    -I know Drago. Dont worry for hideout , we will end with church.Soon you will leave the village , but remember this place is always open for you.
    Drago hugged Donna;
    -See you soon , Grandma.
    -See you soon , my grandson.- she said with a smile.

19. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    It was sunny day. Drago was practising with his blade. Sweat from his forehead was falling , all muscles were strained . He saw that many girls were watching at him. Firstly he was shy because of it , but then he get used to it. He gave word to Tarme , to always practise with sword. Fast sweep ,exhalation, slash ,exhalation, block,exhalation all this 1000 times. Master said this exercise is to make this moves almost automatic ,at the level of instinct. He lost the grip of rock blade ; when it fell on earth , the small dust cloud rose . This blade nearly 10 kg. Tarme in the beggining gave him 9 kg blade. When he asked her why? He was hit on his shoulders many many times, too many times.
    -I need to increase weight .... my speed reached passing level. Teacher Tarme said I need at least reach 20 kilograms to say publicly that she is my teacher. -Drago washed his face when he thought about it. Drago got dressed and then....

-Drago , you so popular in this village. You got confessed again , am I right?
    Five years he is living in this village. Its been five years. Now everybody in this village consider him as a part of this big family.
    -Nisha , is this true ... It makes seven times , yes? I am so happy that my grandson ...
    -Grandma, stop.- said Drago.
    Yes , Drago became popular because well he was kind , handsome,hard-working and he was very good with kids. Many liked him because he was healing and treating people , others because he helped others with their work and some of them because of his smile when he was with kids. Many mothers wanted him as son in law. He heard it many times , when some of them accidentally called him "son in law".
    -Mother even after he rejected them , they keep watching on him , you know?
    -Oh my , oh my , my grandson ,truly lady-killer.
    -Can you stop , YOU TWO?
    This pair of mother and daughter giggled at him like small girls.

-Big brother , big sister said that you handsome.
    Probably the big sister was a lady near that little girl , because now she was blushing.
    -Thanks, but stop talking and open your mouth . Ok?
    Girl just nodded. Drago was sitting at the Gramps house. This old man was always learning and working at this place. All in this village get used that now this place was in Dragos hands and well this was his first day without old man. Three long years Drago was speaking and watching how old man was helping this people.
    Drago watched larynx of young lady:
    -Well , its slightly swollen , but it shows us that drug is helping . Do you know why?
    -Because I can speak.
    -Good. I will give your sister medicine. You can go.
    She nodded and ran outside.
    -Take this and give her them after food.Also ,please look that she will sleep covered up.
    Girl just nodded , her face was all red.
    -Please ignore her words.
    -I understand - said Drago with smile.
    She blushed even more and ran out.
    -Lady killer....
    -Sister Nisha why are you here?
    -Mother calling you. There is a decree from royal family...
    -What!?

-Grandma? Is this true? A decree from royal family?
    -Drago , my grandson , do you know what this means?
    Drago heard something in Donnas voice.
    -That I will need to go to the capital.
    -And?
    -Now I am target.
    -Good , at least you know that in this position , but that s not all of it.
    -Please tell me grandmother.
    -Drago you blessed child from the Crest town. In whole country only three of you.
    -And now I am in lead, because of mine fame.
    -You know more than I thought.
    -Sister Nisha sometimes helps me and mentor Tarme people also delivering me some letters.
    -Is this true?Nisha?
    -Yes , mother.
    -Good. Well Drago all I want to say that this place is always...
    -Welcomes me. I know grandma , I know.
    Donna hugged him and to her surprise she found a glint of emerald in Dragos eyes.

Drago s POV;
    -Blessed child. One of three and I am in lead.
    -Master known as Child of light.
    -Its true boy, your art of healing is known even in the capital. Your fame even helped the Longhill , now its not just a village soon it will be a town. 11 year old doctor helping people within and even outside the town and more he is priest.
    Drago was speaking with Jolt and Goldberd in the wagon. He will reach the capital in seven days , because of royal decree he was in special position and that s why his carriage was pulled by magic horses. Magic beasts are creatures that born after the crossing the demon beasts with normal animals. That horses were much more sturdier and faster than normal and because he was alone that will be a fast journey. Well he think it would be , but... when the carriage was riding throught the small village he saw that. Blood , destruction.
    -STOP THE CARRIAGE....
    Carriage stopped.
    -Look for the survivors!!!
    -But young noble we must go...
    -I SAID LOOK FOR THE SURVIVORS...
    Drago found only bodies . Their legs or arms were torn apart , none of the bodies remain intact . Drago saw the dead ones many times , but this people were not killed they were massacred and this was done by the pack . Giant pack of hell wolves.
    -Coachman!!!
    -Yes... young noble.
    -Return to the Longhill , say Grandma Donna to send here help. Be fast , I will keep looking for surviors.
    -But young noble ...
    -GO. I command you as a person under the royal protection.
    -YES ,SIR!!!
    Coachman gone with the magic horse. Carriage stayed here to help him go faster.

Drago was looking for the survivors, but actually he became a sexton. Every body , every person were carried by him , thanks beasts didnt ate the cloth so at least he covered all of them. One , two hours ; body after body ; no one alive.
    -Sixty nine... -said the Drago while coming inside the house, but then he heard a someone. - He start looking the room. Cellar he asked himself? There was a girl , she was murmuring something with closed eyes.
    -Vone , Tooo , trrreeee , for , fivfe , six , sevem ...
    -What are you doing , little girl?
    -I am counting . Mother said when I will count to ten ten times I can come out . Can you help , me big brother?
    Her mother is number sixty nine....
    -No , if you cant do it yourself then we will lie to your mom , yes?
    -Oh , then dont help me big brother. Julie is a big girl , Julie will do it herself.
    -That s a spirit. Ok , sit here. If you need me , just shout.
    -Ok.
    When the help came . Drago was sitting , but his face was pale and near him was a shovel. Nisha ran to him.
    -Drago are you ok?
    -What?
    -High Priest? - called her one of the knights.
    -What? - knight was pointing the direction behind the Drago. She saw and stood in terror.
    Graves ... there was many graves behind him. "He dug them himself?" - thought the big sister of this young priest.
    -Look around the village.
    -Yes , ma'am.
    -136 dead. 23 survivors. -said Drago,- sister Nisha give me carriage I need to go.
    -But...
    Drago looked at her and Nisha knew that she cant stop him. At least Drago knew why he was summoned.

"Blessed child of the Crest Town . Drago Lionheart".
    -Your majesty , its my honor to be here..
    Drago 13 year old boy meet the king of his country.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  20. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -I welcome you at my palace , Drago Lionheart. Rumors about your kind heart and your healing magic even reached my ears.
    -I am thanks for your kind words , your majesty.
    -As you know ... priests that became a doctor will a have a royal protection , but I know that on your way here you...
    -I understand your majesty . There will be a campaign to destroy that uncontrollable pack.
    -Exactly!!!This pack is a new type of demon wolves. Their attacks were unpredictable , but we think we found their lair. - said the man at the right side of the king.
    -Drago this man is a general Bornbattle.
    -I welcome you ,young mage.
    Now all in the room were surprised , then king said;
    -Who all heard this ,must stay silent - this is royal decree - Cree , are you sure?
    -Yes , my king this boy is mage. You are light mage , yes?
    -Goldberd, show yourself.
    Now before the king and general stood a knight in golden armor , but Drago saw that his spirit changed. His armor became strange , now his helmet was a lions head and his blade is lost.
    -Dragon warrior? No , he is not in red armor and his helmet is strange . Young priest , your spirit, who is it?
    -I dont know , your higness. He was a spirit of knighthood in the beggining , but now....
    -Than its means he is immersing in you .. -said the general with loud voice , - fascinating.
    -Cree , can you explain?
    So , Cree , is generals name - though Drago.
    -Of course , my king.
    -"Immersing" - its a stage when mage and spirit are starting to have a real bond with each other. You are very lucky , spirits of knighthood are easy to handle , but its very hard to be a friend with them. They are constructed to serve , protect ; but your spirit finally saw in you not just a person , but a friend.
    -I thank you for this lesson , general - said Drago.
    -Ok , we forget about the reason why we here , lets speak about your task....

-I must help them as support role , but why me , there is a plenty of priests like me?
    -Yes , but you are only one under the teachings of Donna "Judgement" and you her grandson.
    -You know my grandmas name , your highness?
    -Yes . When I was a boy she protected me and that makes you my saviors grandchild. Please send her my thanks.
    -I will , but what about that kids?
    -Oh yes , that village ... Your grandma took them in the Longhill.
    -Its good. Good. When I must go , general?
    -You have three days .
    -Can you pick me from Longhill , looking at the lair placement the army will go throught it.
    -Yes , we can.
    -Thank you ,general.Excuse me , my highness.
    Drago was sitting in silence when he came back went straight to the new church.
    -Drago you back?
    -Sister Nisha , where is Grandma?
    -Mother is waiting for you , lets go.
    -Grandma ... where is the children , are they alright , have you told them?
    -Drago , Drago , please , not so fast ... let me look at you , ok?
    -Yes , Grandma.
    -Good boy. Now listen to me , you have done well , now go rest.
    -Yes , Grandma.
    -After half an hour-
    -Is he sleeping?
    -Yes , mother.
    -Such silly child , he is taking too much on himself.... Amelie even your son still resembles you to me... silly girl

Drago was sleeping , but Jolt and Goldberd not:
    -Jolt what wrong with me?
    -Dont fear , young knight , our master is bit special , its true that now youre in your immersion stage , but like me you are changing.
    -Like you?
    -Yes , in the beggining I was only a rock turtle , but when I found myself here I was like this. Even I know dont know what are my true powers.
    -Really ?
    -Yes , young knight , so dont fear , just let this power nourish you till the end . It will also help young noble.
    -Thank you , Jolt.
    -Now go , I want to sleep.
    Drago slept and after he woke up he found a person , he was one of the survivors;
    -*Cough * *cough*
    -Uncle you woke up.
    -How the woman? She was with child ... I closed the door after them and then fought with one of this beasts.
    -They are all right . The woman and child are all right.
    -You are lying boy ...
    -At least tell me are they died quickly?
    -Yes.
    -At least for now you telling that CAN BE taken as truth. I know that you are speaking with dead man , boy . How many survivors?
    -23; 6 kids and 17 adults.
    -Its good , good , most of them , made it . They lived throught this. Boy I have a wish , dont say them that I am still alive. I am just a heavy drinker in this village , but I dont want to die before their eyes , so they will always remember me as last familiar person. Dont tell them , please. Just let them forget ... let them find a new life . Promise me boy - he coughed with blood.
    -I promise ... i promise.
    -Then I can go with peace... - he died while grasping Dragos hand.
    Drago closed his eyes and wish him a peaseful rest.

-Drago are you all right?
    -Old man from the survivors died this night. Nisha can you help me with my idea?
    -Drago , I am your family , of course I will help.
    -Then can you bring me all this , what I wrote here.
    Nisha read the list.
    -Drago , you trying?
    -Yes , I want to give this chance to little kids.
    Drown kiss .... Gramps wrote sometimes some memories even painful than injuries , thats why this potion was in his books. This drug is special it erases all the memories leaving only name and how to be a normal human . Drago gave this kids "kiss" when they all were sleeping. "God please dont let them remember this days, let them be a happy children" On the next day Drago became a big brother to 6 more children.

Drago left the Longhill , but what then he saw was named a "Massacre". 100 knights sent to destroy the lair were all killed.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017