Novel Lionheart ( Ch. 64)

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by HELLiCOPter, Feb 15, 2017.

?

Do you prefer that I will mark the changed chapters(Because I constantly editing and changing them)

Poll closed Apr 10, 2017.
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Stop writing.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. HELLiCOPter

HELLiCOPter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -They are so weak.
    -Dont tell me , they are no stronger than simple villagers.
    -Hey look one is still alive.
    -Leave him ... he will die anyway. Let me look at his eyes , I want to see fear in them.
    -What the ?
    There was not fear in this person eyes , it was rage.
    -What .... are ... you ? You are not .... demon ..... beasts....
    -Oh .... you will die anyway , so let me tell you . Yes , we are not "demon beasts" , we are just demons, boy .... and you know soon we will eat you all. You all just food , soon we will came back to our place and our kin will know about this place.
    When this person try to walk away , he felt something on his legs; he looked back and saw this person , that was moment ago lying on the ground. But what was holding his foot...
    -But how... did you ...
    Demon was pulled straight to this person. It was root of the tree .
    -Jolt , I am sorry for waking you up.
    -Its nothing , young priest. Let them feel the natures wrath.
    Roots pierced the demon , blood was leaking out from the holes on his body. On his scream , others came back too. There was only 6 of them, two of them was poisoned and now were coughing with blood , one died because of roots.

-Goldberd... three of them coming back , take one in the front Jolt will take two.
    When remaining demons walked back to the cave , they were surprised when the knight in golden armor attacked them.
    -One still alive ... attack him. Brothers?
    Demon was surprised when he saw that his brothers stood in daze , and then two big roots crawled from their chests. Because of this surprise his head was squashed by the Goldberds gauntlets. Drago tried to stood up , but his leg was broken. He remembered the day before all this:
    -He was at the entrance to the cave , but then he heard a howl ... all then he remembered a bloodshed. There was a battle ... confused soldiers were fighting with beasts , but Drago was not watching , because his concentration was at six wolves , they were bigger than others and they moved on two feets , not four. Soldiers were dying , because of this strange howl.... and then when it resounded , Drago lost consciousness. He woke up , because something fell on his leg and he saw how three strange figures were finishing off the sleeping soldiers with the bite on the neck.
    He poisoned the bodies near him ; he didnt know if this will work , but its still worth a chance. Thanks god it worked , of course it was not as fast as he thought , but what was that howl? Why it worked so good on them?

Dragos head was still heavy , he forced himself to get up , but when he was coming out from the cave he was attacked. Thanks to his broken leg he started to fall when that person was aiming to his neck . He missed and bit him on the shoulder , they fell on the earth together. Drago struggle to brake free , but soon he found out , that demon was dead. "He used all his remaining power to kill me " - thought Drago , while taking his body off him. Drago tried to get up one more time , but its didnt work.
    -I need to rest , I want to sleep.
    Drago fall asleep , but no one saw how his body changed ... his injuries started to heal , even his broken leg became normal and then ... his teeth became like wolves , jaw and hairs started to grow . his nail started to became like claws , but in one moment its all stopped. His looks became normal . Only Jolt and Goldberd saw that how the domain halved , on one side there was sun and on second was moon.
    Goldberd looked at the moon.
    -Jolt , whats happening? Why its changing?
    -I dont know but look...
    That strange apple tree now stood right in the middle , where the domain was halved and they heard it , a howl inside domain. From the thin air on the moon side appeared a totem made from the wood. Unlike the Jolt and Golderd that totem was not alive , but from it they felt some kind of energy. Next scene was strange because the apple form the apple tree fell right in the open jaws of this strange wooden structure. Then one more time the howl shaked the domain. Totem didnt changed , but they felt that now the energy leaking from it became more terrific.

Drago woke up and found himself fully healed , he knew that he must report about what happened to the king and country and now he had a two choices ; first to wait help here , second to start going now and meet them midway. Drago chose the second option . He took all remaining food and started to go , but he did not knew that on the way back he will meet them .
    He was walking three days long and then when he thought he met the people he found out that they wasnt people who he wants to see.
    Three more demons , but to his surprise they did not attacked him.
    -Hey !!! Brother where is your squad? Why are you moving alone and why you in this clothes?
    -Big beast killed others after we killed humans ... my clothers were torn apart , so I took this clothes. We cant move forward , the lands ahead are too dangerous.
    -Oh , that s why ... but you know what I dont remember anyone like you in my brothers squad.
    That man attacked him , Drago saw how he turned into big wolf and jumped at him .
    -Die .
    Drago to his surprise easily avoided attack ; he totally saw how the body of this beast was charged at him , like in slow motion. He hit him while he was in air ; other two were surprised because body of their leader were sent flying . Drago turned his head and looked at them.
    -We are sorry , we didnt knew that you are Lycanthrope.
    -What!? - though the Drago.

2. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    (y)
    thumbs up for working hard on a new chapter and releasing chapter 19

3. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -We are sorry for our rudeness . - said that leader that was a second ago sent flying by him. - We didnt knew that you are a noble Lycanthrope. You even have different eyes , so I think you are from very powerful family. Am I right ... mister?
    -You dont have to know my name. Now get lost from my eyes , tell others that this place is too dangerous for our kin.
    -But what about you?
    -Me ?! WHO DO YOU THINK I AM!? - Drago shouted , but to his surprise his voice became a howl. Three demons were sent flying.
    -You are from royal family .... Please , mercy lord.... We are just soldiers - said three of them.
    -Stop annoying me , get lost.
    When Drago lost his figures , he finally exhaled.
    -Lycanthrope , that strange howl and even royal family? What s all this? Well now it does not matter , he need to reach the capital and tell king everything.
    Night came quickly , strange that Drago felt nothing when the darkness fell on this world. He found out that all his body indicators are raised , his speed and reaction changed and sense of smell , eyesight and hearing became sharp and that strange howl , why its so similar to that , which became the reason of their loss.

-Meanwhile somewhere in the jungle-
    -Young miss. Is everything alright?
    -Rihs , you also heard that , yes?
    -Primal roar , but I thought it was your brother.
    -No , my brothers roar is much weaker than this and ....
    Rihs looked at young miss before and found out that she was shivering.
    -Young miss?!
    -Lets go , Rihs.
    When they come to the place , they saw a someone standing. He also knew that they came , because his showed them his face.
    -One green and one blue, -said Rihs.
    -Rihs ,behave yourself, he is not from our clan.
    -I am Shrix Longtooth. This is my acquaintance Rihs. May I know your name?
    -Leave me alone.
    This person said these words.
    -How you dare , she is from royal family .
    -Rihs , stop.
    But Shrix was too slow , because multiple giant roots coiled around Rihs. She looked at that person and saw that his eyes were glowing.
    She prostrated herself on the ground and said:
    -I am sorry for Rihs rudeness , head shaman.
    -Young miss , no , dont dirt your face , I will face my punishment myself.
    Roots weakened around Rihs and he let her go.
    -I thank you for your kind heart. Rihs remember this day.
    -Yes , young miss. And sir...
    -Rihs , shut up. You said too much.
    -Just go and tell others not to come here . This place is too dangerous.
    -Yes , 'sighted'.
    Drago one more time packed all his belongings and start to go. Meanwhile Rihs and Shrix were speaking with each other:
    -Young miss , I am sorry.
    -Dont speak , Rihs. He is shaman in such young age and you enraged him. Ask the spirits to mercy you.

Drago was crossing the forest , each day was easier than previous one.
    -You are becoming on good with earth magic , young priest.
    -What do you mean , Jolt?
    -Dont you fell it yourself , Drago? You need to be one with nature to acquire the new heights in earth magic. Of course there is many ways to do it , you just to need find your own.
    -Jolt , but these roots its not earth magic , but why I can use it?
    -Because we are as one , young priest , I give you my power , but I hope that soon you will use it yourself.
    -Jolt I promise that after I will master the attacking light magic , I will start to practise earth magic.
    -I hope , young priest and of course we can start practising now , because it will help you to reach destination faster.
    -Really?
    -Why I need tell lie to you.
    -Then can you teach me?
    -No , you must learn myself.
    -What?
    -Dont force yourself , you are in good terms with mother Nature , so you dont need me to learn. Believe in your yourself , young earth mage...
    Jolt actually first time called Drago not a young priest , but a young earth mage...
    -You just need to remember... whats sleeping within you -whispered the giant turtle and closed his eyes.

13th day. Drago was crossing this damn forest 13 days. He get used to his new speed and power. Thanks to this sudden gain now he can hunt on this beasts . Food ended week ago , but because of hunt Drago did not feel any hunger. Actually he found out then even raw meat became no problem for his stomach. Thanks to this he ate fast and didnt stop to prepare food. Well when he tried to cook the meat he was attacked by beasts , that why he knew that he must not stop and always be ready to defend himself.Drago started to search hidden places for sleeping , because one day he was attacked in his slumber. Drago woke up and heard a roar , actually two roars. He tried to ignore , but the roars did not stop. He walked in the direction where was the source of the roars , he saw the lynx , well actually it was a female lynx. She was lying on the ground , under her was a blood , she is giving birth ; that was not a whole problem . Drago saw that because lynx now was weakened , small coyotes encircled her and waited for chance to attack. Drago was not ready , but one of them charged at lying lynx .
    -NO!!! - thought the Drago - and he saw how the others also started to move.
    Drago left his watching spot. Coyotes were smaller than lynx , but they worked in group . They all jumped on her and started to bite , she tried to stand and shake them off , but she can not.
    Drago was too far to help her , but he knew each bite worsen her situation. Drago thought about his roar , but he will also aim at her , that s why he shouted too gain their attention:
    -LET HER GO!!! - strange that when he shouted , a giant rock flew to the one of the coyotes. All world became in slow motion ... Drago saw how his hand was pointing to the direction where the rock flew. He saw the green line which was a bond between him and that rock. He looked at his hands and saw that he has two of this lines . He felt the soil and rocks under his arms and when he exhaled , he looked at lynx with determined gaze.

Part of the coyotes jumped from the lynx back and begin running to him . He calmly looked at them and inhaled:
    Coyote that jumped at him was squashed with the rock that fell on him.
    Second was sent flying , Drago saw how his jaw broke after the meeting with flying rock.
    He exhaled and saw that now the remaining four attacked him form all sides.
    -"Blaze."
    Coyots closed their eyes. Drago didnt knew the light attacking magic , but Donna taught him this trick. Its simple trick by using concentrated light element that blinds enemies. Then he just dropped big rocks on this dazzled coyots heads. And now stood a question , because others coyots ran away and he stayed one on one with injured and probably enraged female lynx.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  4. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    So its an end of Arc 1 ; The beggining.

5. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -Lykos-ni , great father will meet you.
    -RRRRRRRrrrrrr ....
    -Na Ny , come here.

Shrix was surprised because this shaman which she met in the forest two months ago , now has a two lynx beside him. One was sleeping to the left som of him , second laid down on the right side; but it was not whole surprise when she met him second time he asked for a meeting with her father ,the sagamore. All in the tribe saw how the person in cloak with animals was walking to the Big house , all they ddint even saw that Shrix was showing him road. Shrix stopped , person behind with two lynxes also stopped.
    -Father !!! Your daughter came back.
    She waited for her father to come out , but it wasnt him.
    -Shrix , whom did you bring here?
    -Stop , Sarg. Young miss is not your woman , you cant ask her questions?
    -Rihs , just you wait. Soon our fathers will reach agreement and you with your young miss will be mine.
    -Annoying scum.
    Sarg looked at cloacked person , now his gaze was filled with rage:
    -So this person a man !!! You whore you even brought HIM here.
    -So you are not just scum , but also a moron.
    Sarg was enraged . It was seen from the steam coming from his nose. His father was a strongest hunter and he also was a strongest hunter among the juniors. Many females wanted him as a husband , but he was not interested in them , only in Shrix. He always knew that if he will take her as 1st wife , he will be a future sagamore. Today he killed a stone rhino and he took his head and skin as part of the big dowry to the head family , but when they started to negotiate , they all inside a house heard a voice:
    -Father !!! Your daughter came back.
    Sarg was happy , but when he saw he became enraged , because behind Shrix stood a person with in cloak. He was not afraid of him , he was afraid of this person talant . Two lynxes beside him stood like they were ready to attack or instead to retreat , that means that person had a mutual agreement with this animals. That s why he asked , but when he heard that persons voice one thought came to his head. When female brings a person to the tribe that meant that she will leave the tribe with that man. This thought caused a Sarg to become insane and he accused Shrix as if she was already his wife and cheated . He attacked . He thought he got him , but when he looked at his spear there was only piece of cloth.

-What?- he roared with disdain , - so that means you can run , little mice -, but when he turned his head , his face changed. Two lynxes took his two arms , they tore them off ; but his face changed before this , it changed because he saw the eyes of this person. One green and one blue. He cried , because of pain , but all the people were concentrated on other thing.
    -Sighted , he is sighted . Oh my , he is so young .
    -BEHAVE YOUSELF. - there was a sudden shout from the Big House.
    Everybody saw that was a shout from the current sagamore , Bilbor. All the people prostrated themselves on the ground , even the sagamor fell on his knees and said " Tiger kin greet you sighted , one ". All the people repeated after him " We greet you head shaman".
    -Give me a road to greet your elder. You can lift your head , chief.
    Drago was leaded to individual room . Drago sit on the floor and began to meditate. One of the lynx lay down near him , another took place near the door. When Shrix came in she said and only then she found out that behind her was a lynx , it looked at her , like looking at prey and then she heard :
    -Na Ny , come here.
    She looked at this person and saw him sitting on the floor , but there was two two rocks levitating around him. When he opened his eyes , they fell.
    -Lykos. You can call me Lykos.
    -Lykos - ni , great father will met you.
    -What about that fool who ruined my mood?
    -He died because of pain and bloodloth...
    Drago stood in silence , then he got up and came out from the room.
    -Are you gonna make me wait , chiefs daughter?
    -Oh ... I am sorry. Let me show you way.
    -Change of scene-
    -We are very pleased , that you choose our tribe to visit.
    -I thought that I will meet elder and not you sagamore.
    -Elders said that I must also participate in this meeting to gain experience.
    -Let it be then.

-We greet you , young shaman. Let spirits guide you.
    -Elders . I came here for an advice.
    -ADVICE? You gonna ask from us?
    -My teacher lost a life in battle. I was taught alone by my masters spirit.
    -Young shaman , can you prove your words.
    -I need a space bigger than this house.
    -Then let us go outside.
    When they came outside , shaman told to stand aside.
    -Jolt !!!
    Elders were surprised , because after this word , the earth start to shake and from the its depth came out a creature. It was like a small mountain.
    -Titan spirit .... its truly a titan spirit. Young shaman please tell us , is it a whole size of your spirit?
    -About half.
    -Then he nearly reached a titan state , yes?
    -Fascinating !!!
    -Elders excuse me , but can you enlighten this junior.
    -Yes , yes. Excuse us , sighted one , we cant tell you much , but we know who can.
    -Really ?
    -Yes , but please let us know , is your advice to teach you about shamans?
    -Yes , elders.
    -Then its not surprising , that you speaking with us with such respect. Remember shaman higher than anyone who is not a shaman , even elders cannot speak with you without your agreement.
    -Where is that impostor? I will snap him in half for what he have done with my son.
    Jolt was taken away , because elders were in fear when he stood right in fornt of them.
    -Gaal your son is dead because he didnt show the respect to the sighted one.
    -Sighted one my ***. He is impostor. He is juts a **** which came out from ****** hole.
    -May I kill him? - Gaal heard the voice and felt a sudden chill on his spine.
    -Sighted one , please can you just teach him a lesson he is our best hunter -said the elders.
    -For you knowledge I spare him , but i will smash his teeth and broke his arm
    -I thank you .
    Gall didnt even see how the big stone fist . He was sent flying and felt blood inside his mouth. Then he heard a steps and now he felt it , a fear , fear of death. This young boy was stronger than him ;
    -You called me impostor . -said the boy while looking at his fist .
    Only now Gaal saw that boys fist was covered in rock. He knew that he kicked a metal plate and he remembered what he said about breaking his arm.
    -AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! - this sounds surprised all village.
    -Well now if we done can you show me where I can gain my answers.
    -Yes , head shaman.
    They gave him a map.
    -After I will find my answers you can find me in the forest , where Shrix found me . If you need my help , just tell her to call me. I owe you one.
    -Na Ny , lets go.
    Two lynxes stood behind him and ran after him.

-Sagamor.
    -Yes , elders?
    -Your daughter found a good ally. You raised a good seedling.
    Meanwhile Drago who took the name Lykos was now on path to the tribe where was a shaman. Tiger kin elders said that only shaman can teach him about what he seek. Thanksfully such tribe was not too far.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  6. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -YOU!!! STOP!!!
    Drago turned his head back and saw a youth his years , maybe little older.
    -What do you want?
    -I saw you coming in the village with my sister.
    -And? What do you want from me?
    -Who are you to her?
    -I just met her in the forest.
    -You are lying , I saw you coming out from the Big house ; you were speaking with my father about her , yes?
    -It s just misunderstanding.
    -No , its not . You want to take my sister.
    -Wait , wait I got it . You love your little sister ; you are her big brother. Yes?
    Drago was looking at the person , who he beat a second ago.
    -Because you are Shrix big brother , I wont kill you and I wont break your arms. Ok?
    That person just nodded.
    -When you will return to the tribe , you will say how you love your sister. Ok?
    That person nodded.
    -Good boy. Now I will leave.
    -Gaal.
    -What did you say?
    -Gali , my name is Gali.
    -Well , Gali , take care.
    Drago left . Gali still was laying down on the ground .
    -Well , at least brother-in-law now know my name.
    When Gaal returned to the tribe ; he was chased by the Shrix around whole village. Because he gave her a "battle suit" for night battles. Bilbor and his two wives were very happy looking at this scene.
    -Shrix why are you doing this?
    -YOU STUPID BIG BROTHER!!!

Drago with Na and Ny was walking the whole day. Drago prepared the fire , thanks the hunting grounds were basically everywhere , so they always had a meat to eat. He cooked them on fire and now was feeding two lynxes. He remembered the day when they choose to follow him:
    after he killed coyots he helped the female to give birth. Eventually she died ; but she gave life to six. Drago raised this small creatures , and when they became independent he let them go , but this two stayed with him. He called them Na and Ny. Na was a boy with blue eyes and Ny was a girl with green eyes. Now Drago was sleeping on the back of Ny , Na put his face under his hand.He closed his eyes and begin to sleep; lynxes beside him also began to start their rest. Suddenly Drago stood up and sent giant boulder to one of the bushes .
    -Na Ny , go.
    Two lynxes ran straight to the place , where the boulder flew. Drago heard the roars and moans from the bush ; he ran to help them. He saw how Na and Ny were fighting with giant rhino. One of his eyes was damaged by the boulder he sent ; second also was bad because of the claws . His lynxes also damaged that rhino ; now he was blind and enraged. Drago knew that they cant damage him enough to kill ; but that rhino his weight is enough to squash them easily. They need a plan. Drago touched the ground , lynxes saw that and knew what that meant. 'Stay silent and be ready' - while he was raising them , he taught them many things. They saw in Drago a leader , that s why they always obeyed his commands. When they reach adulthood ; they left the pack , only Na and Ny stayed with him.
    Beast was blind , but that doesnt mean he cant defend himself. Drago was looking at him , trying to find weak point.
    -His stomach , young one - said Jolt. - his weak point , but you must open him to attack.
    -Thanks.
    Drago found with eyes his two "friends" and lifted up his two hands. They saw it and hide themselves , then he sat on the ground and started to meditate. He need to make a giant fissure to trap his legs then send a giant boulder to flip this beast to the side. He never done this , but he practised it for a long time. Drago stood in front of him , beast was looking at him well actually he smelled him . Beast because of the rage charged at him . Drago stood calmly , because he knew what will happen. He shook the bottom layer of the earth on the right side , so charged beast fell on the side.
    -Na Ny , time to eat.
    Two lynxes tore the exposed stomach of blind animal. Insides were out , but his two companions were happy eating them. Drago calmly were watching this scene , his did not want to ruin their mood , but soon he saw that Ny began to growl and shivering.
    -NY!!!
    He ran to her , but then he heard than Na also began to growl with pained expression.
    -NA !! NY!! Are you alright?
    -Young one , just leave them alone. They are experiencing 'step'. Your comrades are working hard to help you , so you need to respect their obstinacy.
    -Jolt , what do you mean?
    -I will explain after you will deal with your problem.
    -Which problem?
    -Hey do you killed this beast? -he heard an unfamiliar female voice.

-Are you deaf or something ? Was this "mailed" you prey? Hey , Lycan?
    Drago was surprised , when he was alone he did not activate his shaman power. Now he was just in his Lycantrope form.
    Drago must protect his persona , so he tried to ignore her , but he knew that now he had to protect them.
    -Can you speak? Awooooo....
    -I dont know who killed this beast , but I saw someone running to the west.
    -Oh , thanks.
    She started to walk away , but she stopped when there was a sudden groan.
    -What is that? It was from that cave.
    Drago stood in front of the cave , where were the Na and Ny.
    -Go away. Dont let me hurt you.
    -HA HAH AH AH AH!!!!
    -Is something funny in what I said?
    -No no just this is exactly what I want.
    -What do you mean?
    -Let s fight . You and me. I will give you time to prepare.
    Drago walked to his backpack and took out two skulls , he wore them on his fists.
    -Wow. Two skulls of armored rhino.
    -You said you came to fight , yes?
    -Yes , excuse me.
    Drago and this unknown girl stood in front of each other.
    -Your name ?
    -You can call me how you want , Blade girl.
    -Oh then you will Bone.
    -If you want.Less talking more fighting.
    This girl started with horizontal sweep , Drago blocked it with right gauntlet . He pinned it down to the ground , and hit aiming to the stomach. She dashed left and hit him in the face. Drago missed it , he was confused , but then he heard a sound of a blade cutting the wind from the right.He raised his gauntlet and blocked it. She jumped backwards.
    -How did you? - she asked.
    -Not only eyes can be used to sense danger. Now , come on.
    Drago disposed of his blade , but still he was a pupil of saint blade master Tarme. So he knew how the blade can move , can be blocked and how he can damage him. Drago smashed bone gauntlets ,Blade girl was looking at him:
    -Bone ,what are you doing ?
    -I don t want to fight without reason , but actually you can help me to train.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  7. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Girl were looking at this boy with interest. Now when he walking to the backpack she felt a sudden chill. She felt a battle and rage because of his words. She was only a training to him.
    -Bone , you must be aware , because now you enraged me.
    He doesnt answer her , because he was busy with armguards and gloves.
    -Bring it on , Blade girl.
    -You asked for it .
    She dashed at him aiming to his throat. When she stopped she felt hitting something hard , this was not a meat it was a sound of metal . Only now she looked at his armguards:
    -Black iron?
    Black iron is very common iron , its very sturdy ; but in the same amount its heavier than metal by 20 times. She saw that his armguards and gloves were made from this black metal. Whats his arms strenght? - she thought.
    Drago also was surprised . After he returned to the capital and disposed of the blade , he found out that his power was amplified by the lycantrope physique and because he began to train in earth magic his muscles are became sturdy. Thats why he asked Borom to help him find a new mentor. He was inroduced to one man with silver hair. He became his new teacher for this two years. In the end he gifted him three different fighting sets. Each one is heavier than another one. This one on him weighed 150 kilograms.
    Drago stood and smashed the ground . There were cracks arounds him .
    -Do you still want to fight , Blade girl?
    This girl looked at him and just dashed at him one more time.
    Drago caught the blade with right arm and took her hand with left than he smashed her right to the ground. Well at least he tried because she actually he landed on her feet.
    -Good reaction , Blade Girl.
    -Same to you , Bone.
    One more time their conversation were interrupted by the pained roar.
    -Can we have a little break?
    -Yes of course.

Drago came to the huge body of the beast and cut the meat from it. Then he made a fire and cooked meat. He saw how the Blade Girl was looking at his cooking:
    -I will leave you some.
    Girl became red , Drago ignored it. He took meat , of course he left some behind and walked in to the cave. He saw Na and Ny , they were resting on the ground. When they saw him , they tried to get up , but he stopped them. He feed them meat and then he heard a someone walking in .
    -Can you wait outside?
    Lynxes became alerted , Drago stood up , like he was protecting them.
    -Gemini beasts? They even evloved?
    -What do you mean?
    -Thats why you wanted me to walk away , I understand , I will keep silent , but you will go to my tribe with me after this fight.
    -Deal.
    Lynxes came closer to him , Drago felt they became more intelligent.
    -Wait here till I came back.
    Na and Ny nodded and closed their eyes.
    He walked out from the cave. Drago saw that now in girls arms were two blades.
    -You also changed your outfit.
    -I am daughter of the lion kin tribe. My pride is my battle , but today I feel that I will loose my pride , so I must show myself.
    She charged at him. His twin blades were dancing like wind , but Drago was like a mountain. All her blades were blocked , but in moment her blades were engulfed in flames . Drago was surprised and jumped backwards. Her black hair became red and even eyes changed their color.
    -I can control fire , my great father is a shaman , so I took his talents. Even if he said that I cant speak with spirits , I still possess a pyrokinesis.
    Drago now minimized the contacts with her blades. She was fascinated with his ability to adapt . Even in such situation he found a place to attack her.
    -Bone , you are good fighter , but I think its time to end this.
    She started a full attack. Drago felt that blades became faster , faster and faster ; he was interested how fast they can become , but because of it he loose the concentration. His chest was now in blood and he was sent flying. He blocked hit , but he blocked in such angle that the blade caused him an injury. Wound was not so deep , but staggering force which came with hit was enough to him to lose balance. He was confused and then he saw how giant flame flow was coming to him.

She lost her mind in the battle trance , thats why she actully used the killing move. Fly of the phoenix - that s her killing move. She became gloomy , because she knew that no one can block this fire , even if the fire will be blocked , the temperature will still kill you. She fell on her knees and was looking at the fire in front of her. Warriors knew about each other in the battle. She felt that this man was a honest , straight forward and gloomy , his gauntlets are heavy as a burden on his shoulders. She felt sympathy to him and while looking at this flame she felt a sorrow . She stood up and even started to leave , but then she heard sound of something flying . Giant platform fell right in front of the fire and that s how it was extinguished. She saw the shell in the place where was fire.
    "He is still alive?" - she thought - ," wait why I am so happy? Wait I am ... I am "
    Shell was destroyed from the inside. She saw his bare chest and turned her head out of embarrassment.
    -Na , Ny lets go. Thanks Blade Girl.
    She was surprised of his sudden leave.
    -Wait .... my name is ....
    But he was gone.
    She tried to trace him , but because of her fire it became impossible.
    -THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!!! - she cried out at the top of her voice.
    Actually Drago knew that they will meet each other at the lion kin tribe , but he need time to stabilize his new power and also help Ny and Na , if they have some injuries after experiencing this "step".
    Drago found a cave nearby where he began to inspect their bodies. They became bigger , he also felt that he felt energy fluctuations from them.
    -Jolt , can you say about this step?
    -Of course ,young one. This two lynxes now are more intelligent and stronger than they were.
    -Because of the step?
    -Yes , they made a step till their final form. The Gemini , thanks to the little girl I know what they become.
    -Final form?
    -Yes , all beasts live to reach their final form. Of course each animal have his own form. Young one , protect this two ; because Gemini cant live without each other , if one die , second will go after him.
    Drago heard it and looked at them with concern.

-Girl you came back!!!!
    -Miho , where is grandpa?
    -Head shaman is now speaking with the guest.
    -Doesnt matter. I need to speak with him.
    She tried to walk through , but this man easily appeared in front of her with smiling face.
    -Master said that they must not be disturbed , or do you want this big brother make a move.
    -Then I will wait.
    She was snoozing on the chair , when she heard a sound of steps. She was surprised whe he saw him:
    -Bone , what are doing here?
    -Oh , its you Blade girl . I knew that we will meet each other.
    -Shishi , do you know him?
    -Yes , grandfather , I lost to him.
    -Oh , then it is good .... Good..... Wait what? Then he ... wait ... wait ... we need to tell your father and my daughter.
    -Is everything alright , elder? -asked the Drago.
    -Miho call my daughter , tell her to come with her husband. Young one , please can you wait in my room I need to speak with my family

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  8. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -Father what happened ?
    -Shishi tell them.
    -Shishi is everything alright ? you can tell mother everything.
    -Girl dont be so afraid. We are your parents.
    -Mother , father I lost in battle to a male.
    -WHAT!? And I thought that you will never lose to anyone - cried father.
    Her mother hit him.
    -Can you tell us his name? From which tribe he came?
    -Actually I can help with it.
    -Greatfather?!
    -Shishi , enough. You will be his wife.
    -But?
    -What? - old man send her a sharp gaze.
    -I dont know his name.
    -WHAT!
    -WHAT!
    -HOW DID YOU?!
    -Five minutes later-
    -If you dont know his name , we cant say that was a honor fight . - said her father.
    -Then it was just a beast fight , not a battle between warriors.- said her grandfather.
    -Shishi , why did you started fight with him? Why did not you stop?
    -Mother at first I was enraged because of him , he was so self-confident ; then I become interested , his fighting style was so strange.
    -What do you mean? - said her father.
    -He using fists and heavy gauntlets , father.
    -Heavy gauntlets?! How heavy they are?
    -They are made from black iron. I dont know how many , but he can bend earth with his grip. He blocked my 'Fly'.
    -Interesting , I would happy to have such youth in my family. If we had his name , yes , Shishi?
    -I am sorry , grandfather.
    -Father , please stop. She has not done anything wrong, -said her mother.
    -Stop protecting her ; I will ask this youth for another fight with you . Shishi tell us the whole story...
    -Yes , grandfather.

-Father , can we help Shishi?
    -This youth left the battle , so basically she can ask him to continue this battle , no she must. You understand?
    The girl just nodded at words of her old man.
    Drago was sitting in lotus position. He felt that someone was coming.
    Old man came inside room and what he saw surprised him. Around the youth were levitating many rocks.
    -Earth essence? Why he can assimilate it so easily? - thought the old man - He can bend earth easily. - he remembered the Shishi words.
    -Young man? You said you came to learn , but as I see , you know enough! You accumulated a lot of earth essence , who is your teacher?
    -My teacher ... I can show him , but we need to go outside.
    -Wait . You mean your teacher is a spirit.
    -Yes , my teacher is a spirit . Elders from the tiger-kin tribe called him titan spirit.
    -TITAN!!! I need to see him. Lets go.
    -They walked out-
    -Jolt!!!
    He as always emerged from the ground. Not only old man was suprised , all in the tribe came to saw the titan spirit. Drago felt strange , so many people came to him. They all stood in daze , when they saw him.
    -Mother , big turtle.
    -Father , its so big.
    -I never knew that I will see titan spirit.
    -Grandfather , why this turtle is so big?
    -Son , do you see this. It s a titan spirit , many strong shamans are itching to have it.
    It was a voices emerging from the crowd.
    -Young one , it truly feel like and look like a titan state; but its not a true titan state.
    -What do you mean elder?
    -True titan spirits can shrink their sizes , but you said that you need a place to call him. I think your spirit reached a fake titan state ; it s very rare , but it can be. Can I see your totem?
    -Totem ?! Elder do you remember that I said I come to learn.
    -OH ! That s what you want . You know about our powers , but you dont know about shamans. Let me tell about this. Lets head back to the room.
    -Stop! I also want to hear it.
    All the people around stood in daze.
    -HE CAN TALK!!! SPIRIT CAN TALK.
    -Call the elders , elders must see this.
    Drago one more time was waiting inside the room , only one thing changed he was with Blade girl.

-Bone, - she tried to start a conversation , but the she was mesmerised by the scene.
    Many stone particles began to raise and circle around him. She was watching him training.
    -Fascinating , yes?
    -Mother , when you came?
    -Are are , you even did not see me coming in .
    But daughter did hear her words. Her gaze once more was concentrated on this boy .
    Meanwhile in the Big House
    -His spirit can talk.
    -This boy is dangerous. We must eliminate him.
    -Are you confident enough? Do you think we can handle him?
    -Then we must rope him or at least be friendly with him.
    -Enough! I see our shaman is not speaking , so whats your point?
    -He will be my son-in-law.
    -Teacher , he left . Boy with Shishi , they left.
    -Miho , what do you mean?
    This words caused an uproar in the meeting , but soon it all came to end; they all heard a roar.
    -Whats this? - asked Drago.
    -They coming again ...
    -Who?
    -Beast , who lost their mind . We dont know why they are attacking , but we lost many in these battles. Hey stop where are you going?
    -I just want to help.
    -Wait I will go with you.
    -Five minutes later-
    -Where are the beasts? Where is my grandchild and that youth?
    Warrior just pointed , he saw Shishi looking at something;
    -Shishi ? Whats the matter?
    -Grandfather can you explain this?
    He saw what happened. Trees , ground they changed by smth , like million of wind blades cut them. He touched them and remembered that roar.
    -Wait , roar that shook the whole house ... this was reason of that shaking. Primal roar? Then why its so strong? Who have done this? - he asked.
    -Bone done this.
    -Who?
    -Our guest.
    But he was not one who heard that roar.
    -Somewhere in the Beast Country-
    There was an old beast sleeping and when Drago roared it opened his eyes.
    In the castle old man in traditional clothes was running through all halles. When he reached throne room he stopped:
    -Uncle what happened?
    -Holy best , he woke up.
    -What ?! - old king said this standing from his throne.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  9. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -Holy beast.You woke up.
    -Who are you? Where is that young boy?
    -I am that young boy. You slept long time .
    -I heard primal roar.
    -Who was training today? Call all from young generation!!!
    -Not them. And not that puppy squeal that you calling primal roar. I heard a real roar. Far away from this place.
    -Real roar?
    -Yes someone who awaken his blood. Its still sleeping deep inside him , but like me it opened his eyes for a moment.
    -Boy.
    -Yes?
    -Find him.

-Where s that youth?
    -He was watching how simple folk was running from them and when he saw how parents shield their child from beasts; he charged and ... you know.
    -That roar , Shishi? You saw that , yes?
    -Yes , grandfather ; I saw how he changed ,his eyes they changed ,there was not that gentle green light; they became dark green and dark blue. His hairs became grey. He ran away, he told me that if you want to find him we can ask from the tiger tribe and grandfather that was not a roar , that was a howl.
    -Howl?
    -You sure?
    -Yes.
    -YOU !!
    -Yes , shaman.
    -Run to the big house and say that wolf tribe will come. They will ask about what happened... Shishi be prepared , you will have to run to the tiger tribe and ask for help.
    -Yes , grandfather.
    They came , wolf tribe unlike others had an unity. If you destroy one branch ; whole tribe will hunt you down.
    -In the lands to the south , wolfs - tribe lands-
    There was also an old man sitting with closed eyes ; he opened them when in his room walked a bulky man :
    -You found him?
    -Yes , old leader . Howl sounded in the lion kin tribes lands.
    -Who will go?
    -I myself.
    -Good, remember I need him here. Maybe he is the last one. Dont spoil anyting.
    -Yes ... father.
    They came quickly ... faster than Shishi and her parents thought. 5 days ; it took 5 days them to come. Among the ones who came , was that bulky person. He was one who was speaking:
    -We came for the one , who unleashed the howl and please may we see the place damaged by it.
    -Yes let me show it . -said the Shishis grandfather.
    That bulky man looked at surroundings , when they came to place; he was looking and touching everything.
    -We need all people who saw him howling , by the way where is he , that person , who caused all this?
    -He left , but my grandchild saw him when he howled. Shishi come here.
    -Can you describe him , child.
    -Yes . He changed when he unleashed howl. His hair became silver.
    -TAKE HER!!! She will go with us.
    -Please , can you explain , sire ? Why you are taking away my granddaughter?
    -This is our wolf tribe deal -, but when this bulky man tried to take the girl by hand ; it was stopped by the roots emerging from the ground.
    -What is this?
    Then all the people heard a voice:
    -Leave this tribe alone. Young man will return ; so be patient and wait.
    This bulky man knew, if he will do something wrong , he will bear consequences.
    -I will do as you like , but please can I saw the person with whom I talking to.
    -I am not a person , you can ask from the girl who I am , if you let her speak.
    Bulky man looked at Shishi:
    -Spirit . Its a spirit of the man who unleashed howl.
    -WOLF TRIBE !!!
    -YES , LEADER!!!
    -SAY OLD MAN WHAT YOU HEARD AND SAW HERE. I WILL STAY AS GUEST AT LIONS TRIBE.
    -YES , LEADER!!!
    All from the wolf tribe start to move after this words.
    -May I see you , old spirit?
    -You can , turn your head , junior.
    He turned and saw how a giant hill start to shake and he finally saw a pair of eyes under the moving soil.
    That hill actually was a spirit , then it is a talking titan spirit - thought that bulky man and only then he became shocked .

Drago knew that he done something that he must not. That s why he choose to fade away. Lion tribe will be under protection of Jolt. He planned return to the capital , but in the forest he met Rihs.
    -SIGHTED ONE!!!
    -What happened , wait you injured , let me help you.
    -Young lady , we was attacked ... I ran away , but young lady ... they had her.
    -Light , embrace her. "Heal"
    -Now tell me , who are attacked you?
    -Sarg , he still alive , she wants young miss.
    -Wait here...
    -I want to come.
    -NO! THIS IS MY FAULT. Just give me something from the young miss...
    -Yes , I understand.
    -Ny stay with her. Na come here.
    Piece of cloth was enough to Na to take the trail. Na and him were hiding , Drago saw the cave , two people were watching the entrance. He made a sound to lure one of them ; when he came close to the bush Na ate his neck. Second tried to attack , Drago snapped his neck. Two silent kills , Drago showed Na to stay here and guard. Drago walked inside. Drago knew alchemy , so he found that Sarg started to gulp down painkillers and some kinda drugs. There were many bottles everywhere , but it was not the worst thing ; he found a dead girl in the corner. She was raped and beaten many times ; that s why she chose to end her life. Drago closed her eyes and whispered: "Its my fault , I will avenge you ..." He finally saw the main culprit , he was sleeping and mumbling something .
    -If he is here , where is she? Where is Shrix? - then he heard a crying of the girl.
    He walked to the source and saw her , she also saw him , he showed that she must stay silent , she nodded.
    -Where the others?
    -He killed them after we ended fight. But I dont know why.
    "I know - he wanted to say after he saw that poor girl , but he stayed silent"
    -Did he touched you?
    -No , but he gave me something and said that I will come to him myself.
    Drago cut her ropes , but she stayed silent :
    -Shrix ? Are you ok?
    She kissed him , Drago pushed her away:
    -Shrix ?!
    -Drago please help , I am burning ...
    "You will come yourself ... Aphrodisiac..." - while he was thinking , he found out that currently she began to kiss his neck .
    Drago - she murmured in his ear.
    Drago finally saw that this drug was strong , because its started to work on him .
    -Lykos , am I so ugly to you? Can you embrace me? Please!!!
    Drago dont remember anything after this words ; he woke up , she was sleeping beside him. Reason of his awakening was shouting Sarg.
    He was telling something about , that Drago took everything from him and etc... Drago just smashed his head between his palms. Then he saw the red Shrix. He broke the silence with one sentence:
    -I will take responsibility. Of course if you want it.
    She tried to hide herself , but in the cave there wasnt nothing to cover herself and her clothes were ruined by him and when she heard this words she stood in daze.
    -Of course I want you to take responsibility, - she said in whisper.

Drago heard her ; she came closer to him.
    -May I ?
    -Do what you want.
    She embraced him , then she gently bit him on his right shoulder. She tasted his blood and he saw how her eyes changed. They became more gentle. She smiled then kissed him. He did not know how but he felt that she changed somehow.
    -Now I am your woman.I gave you my body and now I will give you my mind and my soul.
    When Drago heard it well unknowlingly he became aroused and he returned kiss strongly. He saw her blushed face.
    -Stop grinning , you perv.
    -Am I relly grinning?
    -Yes , stop it .
    -Then it means I am happy , - he kissed her gently.
    She became shy and lowered her gaze :
    -You bully , you know Lycas.
    -My real name is Drago. You can address me with it when we alone. - after he said this , Shrix hugged him with laughter.
    -Why are you so happy? - he asked her.
    -Because you are trusting me, - she grinned with happy face.
    Drago knew that he can trust Shrix , don t know why , but he knew that she will never betray him.
    -Shrix.
    -Yes?
    -Do you want to meet my mother and father?
    -Yes , - she gifted him one more smile.
    -Then you need to say goodbye to your parents.
    -No need , they knew ... trust me Drago they know.
    ~in the tiger tribe~
    Shrixs mother was sitting outside , washing clothes , when one of armlets on her wrist burst. Women around her became very happy ; that means one of her daughters became someones willingly. If the armlet was tore down in many places ; she died or worse. Mother took the remainings of the armguard and wished her daughter a good life.

mengheavenlymonster likes this.
  10. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -Sir why we still using "this" on him?
    -Princess wants him ,but no matter how she tried he rejected her. Cadet remember passionate woman is the dangerous woman.
    -This "alien" was found at the borders ... he is just a gladiator , why princess wants him?
    -Do you know Death howl?
    -*gulp* Yes *gulp * who dont know this martial monster....
    -Its him....
    -WHAT ? But he gained freedom after that battle , yes? Then why he is here?
    -You know the answer.
    -Princess, -mumbled the young soldier.
    -Yes she wants him ... - that s why she is erasing his memories. Poor man , I saw two pictures in his amulet...
    Cadet looked at the man , who was known as best gladiator , but this man knew that he is not so bad , this cadet saw him whan he was free ... He was in сloak , but this figure and his hands ; he will never forget , because he saved his brother. This man came unknowingly , helped anyone who was in need , then disappear. Now I can help him to be free ... That happened 3 years ago and now I see the savior in the captivity bound to this strange machine which is erasing his memories. I disrupted the mana flow inside it , so it cant work properly , but I know when he will wake up I will need to find him one more time , because it will take time to his memory to stabilize.
    -Change of scene-
    -Father , is he ready?
    -Dear , it will take time you know. We are erasing his memories part by part taking bit by bit starting from unconcerned memories to his most valuable. Also you asked to dont change his temper , that s why we are making this so slowly and careful. This fool will be yours ...
    -Thanks , father. - she said .
    Meanwhile that person woke up.
    Cadet was surprised , because he was just looking forward.
    -Excuse me , I need a second ...
    -Yes.
    -Thank you for saving me , young man ... Is your brother , ok?
    -You remember me ?
    -Yes , I can remember your village , but distant memories are in vain...
    -What about your name?
    -Rago ... Rago Death howl.
    All this years was just a dream . That s why so many details are forgotten ... how he learned fighting from that old man , two years with of his adventures with Silver that was only two examples from his lost memories. At least he had something in his head , maybe he can come back home.
    -My amulet ... where is it?
    -Oh yes ... I got it.
    Drago always wore it on his chest . Cadet gave him it.
    -We need to run ...
    -I know. I know just give me a second.
    -Whats the matter?
    -Headache. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
    Young soldier took him on his shoulder , he knew if they found him they will return him to this machine.
    -Leave ... me .... here....
    -Why?
    -They .... will ... catch ... us .... if .... we stay ..... I can simulate my .....
    -That s a plan . Yes its a plan.
    -Call someone from higher ups. Tell them .... that I woke up.
    -I will do it.

-Father , this is true?
    -Yes , he woke up , but ....
    -But what?
    -He is not responding.
    -WHAT?
    -Yes , he is just looking forward without meaning. I think he lost his mind.
    -.... - she just left.
    Her father stood in daze. Yes he was a head of the biggest trade company on this continent and the arena was under him , that s why her daughter wasted so many time there. She was genuis ; she was her fathers pride. She was ace in many fields including music and even business , thats why her father didnt found something strange in her new hobby. Watching the battles , but why his little girl is so concerned about this alien.
    -You cant understand woman in love , dear - said the woman beside him.
    -What do you mean?
    -Our little girl in love , but her first love is painful and merciless.
    -Its true - mumbled the man . "she even asked me to erase his memories" - this was his thoughts.
    This machines were banned , after the great war , but his little girl found one somewhere and even used it on that man. Now she smashing this artifact with tears , shouting. When she ended , she just sat on the ground crying covering her face with her arms.
    -Can you leave us alone , dear - said her mother.
    Man stayed outside of the room , he only heard the crying sounds of her little princess and became enraged.
    -You.
    -Yes , boss?
    -Kill that guy , if my little princess saw him she will cry more.
    -STOP , father.
    -But?
    -No , father . I will take care of him for the rest of his life.
    -Excuse me!
    -What now?
    -That alien actually he is responding.
    -What? But you said that he became dumb.
    -Actually no . Sir this is ancient technology , so we dont know how it worked on his brain. We already watched his reactions , so we think he can contact with others.
    -What about his memory?
    -No memory. He is a blank page.
    -Ok. Then let me talk to him.

-Oh my , its good you woke up.
    -Who are you?
    -Oh my god you forgot everything. You were injured protecting my daughter. Poor child she cried so long after she saw you in blood.
    -Then I am her bodyguard? Yes , I remember that she was on the arena , so that s why I am here? I was hired by your family.
    -Yes , that s true.
    -How much?
    -What do you mean?
    -How much you paid for me? 10 000 in one month , 15 000 in one month ?
    Father was bewildered , now this alien will be his daughters bodyguard.
    -No it was 20 000 but I asked you to protect her in shadows , no one must see her under protection of you.
    -Rest assured , boss.
    Her father was happy that this alien so easily trusted him.
    -Can you pay me in advance?
    -Of course , let me give you money.
    He put on the table and just for second he closed his eyes and only then he saw that this strange man disappeared. He found only a note :
    " Dont fear boss, she will be alright under my constant gaze".
    -This punk.
    -Where is he? He woke up , father ?
    He just passed the note to her daughter.
    -I hired him as your bodyguard.
    -What have you done?
    -You can ask from them -, he pointed to the two guards.- I dont even touched him , he thought that he was injured while protecting you.
    -What!?
    -Its true , princess.
    -Yes , its totally true. Your father even paying him bigger than he asked.
    -IS IT TRUE , FATHER?
    -Yes.
    -Ok, then.
    Now her father was bewildered by her reaction.

She left , but when she entered her room , she stopped then asked:
    -What do you want?
    -Nothing , your father asked to protect his princess.
    She was looking at him , trying to find a flaw in his acting , but she didnot saw lying in his eyes.
    -And?
    His lips became a small smile and he just became a pile of dirt.
    -Do you just pretending or ?
    Death Howl was an expert in earth magic , but this was not reason of his nickname. His nickname came after that last match.The match when he killed her.
    Drago left the town , he knew that this girl wont leave the town in 3 - 4 days. Reason was his smile. Smile was enough for her to stay in her room. Drago was in small village to the west , he walked in the small hut.
    -Kira. I came back.
    Woman ran to him , she rushed to embrace him , but he was faster.
    -Dont be so reckless, he still need to grow.
    She just smiled , when he placed his hand on her big stomach.
    -After that battle , he left the arena with her body , but many people saw how blade pierced her heart and even doctors checked that she died. Only after this , he got her body back and left the town. That night all heard the howl which pierced that peaceful night. He and she became a heroes of new story , all new that they were lovers , beatiful pair of killers, - thought the girl looking in the window.
    -Its a beatiful moon , mother - said the girl.
    Mother looked at her daughter with question:
    -What do you mean, dear?
    -Do you heard a story about wolf and moon?
    -Yes , dear . Wolf cant reach her love , that s why in one day when he can see her he sings.
    -Can I became a moon for that wolf, mom? - she whispered.
    -You asked , something?
    -No, nothing.
    Of course , there are some people that still hope that Kira lived through this. All pairs in this big city hope that she did not die.
    Drago was sitting in his room. Of course he lost his memories , but he cant return what he lost forever. He have other issues for concern. He looked at the sleeping Kira and lay down next to her.
    He woke up , Kira was making breakfast , thanks to magic it was fast and easy to her.
    -How long I was missing?
    -4 months.
    -I know that I dont speak with you about past , but do you know anything about me before we meet in the arena?
    -No , you never talked about your past.
    -Then let it be.
    -Rago , how is your list?
    -Almost done.
    She stood up and kissed him on forehead. She hugged her.
    -Do you remember what I asked you to do,Rago?
    -Yes, dear. Help you leave everything behind.
    -Yes. I thought you will kill me.
    Rago looked at her chest.
    -You think about scar. Dont fear no one except you will see it.
    -I have one thing to do. I will come back to his birth.
    -Maybe it will be girl. Who knows?
    -Then she will beatiful as her mother.
    Kira smiled , Rago left this small hub.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  11. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    So many fights , Rago took many lives on that arena. Somehow his memories finally stood in array, he only remember his life on arena. His mind said him that he is not from this place.
    My village , my people how are they? - he said to himself.
    -Now I have other things to do.
    Death Howl was speaking on the arena before dealing the last finishing blow. No one knew why , but Rago took a dying wish from his opponents which still had a mind. 55 was in the beginning and 20 of them still remained .
    He came back to the town , he need to see an old friend.
    Rago changed his appearance , thanks to the wolf side inside him . His face became like a wolf , his eyes became red . Half - human or half beast state.
    -Oh , you came back?
    -Tell him we need to speak.
    -No problem , director said you always welcome in his office.
    -Thanks , then.
    -Rago , you came back. Can we speak about business?
    -Vlad , you know I have enough money , but if you say I can . You know deal for the deal.
    -Of course , 70 % to you as always and as your friend I found what you asked.
    -Give me papers , then we can speak. Also find me a info about family who kidnapped me.
    -You have been kidnapped?
    -Dont be so surprised Vlad. You know that I know.
    -Come on this is not interesting. Well info also in the papers.
    -Nice having business with you. So our target?
    -Yes , some nobles asked me to kill me someone.
    -Another noble?
    -Come on , Drago , do you think I will call you to kill some arrogant bastard? This fish is bigger. He is son of the king. Some noble daughters were ruined by him.
    -How many Vlad?
    -What do you mean?
    -How many he killed?
    -Three.
    -Dont lie to me, Vlad.
    -Ok , god , 20 girls commit suicide because of him.
    -My half of the payment send to the victims families. You know what I mean.
    -Yes. Also any wishes?
    -Castrate him , Rago. This my personal wish.
    -With pleasure.
    Rago took the memo crystal with my papers,his picture and left the room.
    Vlad is not a nice guy , but he has got lines which he will never cross. When the lines crossed he call me. A deal for the deal. Nothing personal , he helps me , I help him.

3rd prince. 7th child of the king. Arrogant and impulsive. Last child , became pampered , as always. How many this kind of people Rago ended. Not so much , but they were always so pitiful when dying. He was also not so arrogant now, because Rago was sitting in front of him in the room.
    -Do you know who am I?
    -Yes , your highness. Dont you worry I will let you go after one fast operation.
    -Really?
    -I promise.
    Drago lift him up and gift him a straight punch to his "little brother". Then he checked his eyes for the reaction. Yes , this sudden pain created a misfunction in his brain , so 3rd prince became a retard. Drago just left him there. All his guards were dead ; he knew that king dont be so kind with them . Thanks god , his guards also were similar to their master and also he found that their names were also on many lists. So Vlads cut became bigger. "That smart bastard, "- thought Rago.
    -Thanks to his shady business , his target always chose dark places so that no one can see or find him. For his misfortune Rago also knew somebody that can help him. Of course it was Vlad.
    Three days after incident
    -Hello , Vlad.
    -Oh , Rago , its you.
    -You know why I came. Yes this is your cut , half of it of course.
    -Good. Send me a note , if that girl will be in danger. Also look for Kira.
    -Of course , old friend. Even if this will cost me a life.
    -You bastard.
    Vlad just laughed at his words.
    When he opened the door to leave , Vlad said:
    -Rago, be cautios. His mother is looking for you.
    -Me?!
    -Yes , do you think that she will find me. You know me I always tying up my loose ends. She will need more twenty years of learning to find this old fox and then another thirty to catch me. So , be careful , companion . Unlike me you have place to return.
    Drago knew that this man have a story to tell , but he never spoke about , so he just closed the door and left him alone.
    He returned to the Kira.
    -We need to move.
    She just nodded at his words.
    -Where now? - she asked.
    -Home.
    -What do you mean?
    -I built a house at the northern boundary. We will find peace there ; Vlads coachman who goes to the north to leave one place.
    He hugged her and said : "No more running" , then looked at her happy face.
    Brih was on his to the north port town , but he was interested when his old friend asked him for one empty place. Of course he left this shaddy business long ago when his son was born and became just a coachman, but old friends are old friend especially if he paid for this place. He stopped on this small village and waited for the person, but he was clearly surprised when he saw a 2 meter "bull" with a pregnant woman on his hands , but he clearly saw how cautious he put her in the wagon. Other passengers gave them space. Coachman with warm gaze looked on him.
    -You all right?
    -Yes. Dont worry.
    -I will be near , if you need something just call.
    -You are , Brih? Vlad told me about you.
    -Oh , but he asked for one place.
    -Dont worry , I will run beside the wagon , protecting it.
    -As you say.
    -Can you wait for a second. I need time for preparation.
    -Take your time.
    Brih was watching how this youth transformed himself into the giant wolf. He was clearly surprised.
    -Lets go, - he heard a voice in his head.
    -Are you a druid , young man?
    -I am pretty similar to them , but I am not , - answered Drago.
    Coachman just looked at this giant wolf who was walking ahead of him. Long road , of course Brih had some defenderds , but they also felt inferior before this strange man. They were behind. Long road ahead and now they were preparing to sleep. That strange wolf dont sleep , but his woman and many small children found a warm place beside him. Other passengers expressed their gratitude to this man, well wolf -man.
    Night was quiet , but Brih when he heard something. This was that wolf man , he returned back to the camp ; there was a blood on his fur , but old coach dont asked him anything.
    -Road ahead is clear , at least for three more days no one will try to attack us.
    He heard his words and took them to his heart. Whole trip will be maximum for 10 days , he knew with this man it will be his safest journey in whole life.

As he though all went smoothly , they came back to town even faster than he thought. Well even mercenaries took only half of the payment , because of him. His wife helped them with cooking and even teached them something new in the way of blade. This man , Lykas , also saw it and we all heard him when he asked:
    -Kayra, after the child will be born , maybe you will start teaching the way of blade?
    -No , maybe later. When he will grow up a little.
    Brih just smiled. It was fascinating , watching them. May of us thought that they a pair from the heaven.
    -Brih, excuse me , but where I can find you? You know your skills are ...
    -You can ask from Vlad. He knows my contacts or you can come here we will be living at the forest near the port town.
    -In the forest?
    -Yes. I will build a house for my family.Kayra want a big family.
    Brih just smiled at his words.
    -I can help with materials.
    -Talk to the Vlad. He said he would appreciate any help.
    -Thats work too. Take care , young man.
    They shook hands and Brih left.
    -Rago?!
    -Kira, whats the matter?
    -Nothing. You know just I heard when you spoke about house, its true?
    -Of course.
    -But , your plans , what about your list?
    -It can wait. Also I asked Vlad to help with some of them , so now I need a time.
    She looked at him:
    -Rago, you know?
    -What?
    -That I love you.
    -Of course I know.
    -Shameless , - she said with a smile.
    Rago turned himself into the big wolf and she sat on his back.
    They need a place for a while , before their house will be ready they need a roof. So Rago booked a room in the guest house for entire month. The landlady was happy , because I paid in advance. Later I saw her happily chating with my wife. Kira easily gained a pass to the kitchen. Port town - liqour is his blood , so everyday after I was working at the forest cleaning the place for our house , in the evening I acted as a guard in the pub. So our pair became popular , many even people from adjacent towns knew a rumor about a beauty and an anchor. Basically I was an anchor , because of my iron fists , thats what I heard. Landlady was very kind to us , she even teached Kira how to cook a delicious food. I loved this quiet style of life , Brih helped me to transport things to my construction site , Vlad bought materials , thanks to him it did not took too much time.I constructed the small house , we will live here while I will build big house. She was ready to move out , by she chose to stay when I talked with her. Our child will soon will see the world.
    -Landlady.
    -Lykos , stop , you know how to call me.
    -Margo ?
    -Thats more like it. What do you want?
    -I want you to be the first who will talk to my child.
    Old lady stood in stupor , she even sat down on her chair.
    -I ... i .. dont know.
    -Kayra lost her mother long ago , but in her tribe first who must see the child is the grandmother. She must welcome the child in this new world.
    -I understand. I will do it.
    -Thanks.
    -No , I am the one who must thank you , Lykas.
    -One week later-
    Drago saw the face of his boy. Kira smiled and said :
    -Margo , please.
    -Oh , yes. I AM , CHILD , WHO GAVE A LIFE TO SOMEONE WHO GAVE A LIFE. WELCOME YOU IN YOUR WORLD. BE STRONG AS YOUR FATHER , BE KIND AS YOU MOTHER AND BE HAPPY AS BOTH OF THEM.
    Strange when Margo was saying all this words he saw how on the babys forehead appear a strange symbol also on his arm now was a tattoo of the moon.
    -Thank you, thank you , - Kira start to cry.
    -What happened , Kayra? What I have done?

My tribe comes from the demons blood. Our tribe knows the weight of the words , thats why our child always hear the first words.
    -Please , Rago, give your son a name.
    -Dunlir.
    Child started to cry when he heard a name.
    -Give him to mother , - said Margo.
    -NO!!! He is a boy , so he must first acknowledge his father and memorize his face - interrupted Kira.
    -As you say.
    -Stop crying , my boy , your father and mother will do their best to keep you safe
    Dunlir stopped to cry and opened his eyes; Drago was also looking at him.
    Then two womens saw a strange scene Drago transformed his head into the wolf.
    -Lykas , stop. - Margo tried to stop them , but then she felt that someone caught her hand . It was Kira.
    Rago neared his face to the child , Dunlir without fear touched him. He smiled. Tatto on his small hand emitted a silver pale light.

12. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Margo really became like a grandmother to the Dunlir. She left her job to her daughter and was helping Kira with baby. Dunlir was growing properly ,but Rago got a message from Vlad , that he had a problem and that problem had a name Vilgur. Poison expert and dagger master pretty good head hunter as I am , but unlike me he doing all kind of jobs for money. Well I think he was paid by a queen to kill me , well not me , Vilgur was paid to kill all high leveled head hunters. But as his first prey he chose me , because he hates me to the bones even I dont know why.
    -Kira , I dont want to ...
    -I understand , Rago. Just come back safely. Ok? Come on , Dunli , say bye bye to father.
    -He is too young to speak , dear.
    I came back to the town, Vlad as always was sitting in his place:
    -Any shady job?
    -Monster at the North border. Fake A -class. Classic bait.
    -I will take it.
    I dont need money , just a place where I can mess with that problem. Thanksfully we have one contact , because Vlad helped Vilgur to find me, of course this fact was known only by me. This job also fake , I just need a place to kill him without witnesses. I transformed into the wolf and started my journey to the north border.
    I dont know where he is , but I know he is near. He is assasin master , so its not surprising that I cant find him , but I must have patience and concentrate. This will be my first night in the woods after myfamily life. I closed my eyes and now I was finally listening to the earth.
    -Krego?
    -Oh , its you.
    -Well what you got for me?
    -Well some shady people lurking at the shadows.
    -Thank you , Krego.
    Krego one of the Vlads men. He knows every human in town and if something shady happening he will know why...
    -On tree , 200 metres to the north, - his scent is everywhere.
    I easily dodged the arrow he sent , but then I felt something hit my stomach.
    -Ha ha!!! Dont fear this not lethal poison , just a little paralysis which cause a death of some nerves.
    But then Vilgur stopped , because he sensed a danger.
    Drago caught dagger with his hand and showed it to the Vilgur.
    -Lets make it more interesting.
    Drago raised his arms and Vilgur saw how he was trapped in the "box". Chain was flying at him in the back. He clearly felt it with his spine.
    -You know , Vilgur. I was surprised why do you hate me so much? So much that you even tried to poison me multiple times.
    -Then I remembered . Do you remember this place? This box where we were put to fight.
    -Shut up.
    -Who was he? Your father , brother...
    -Shut up. SHUT UP !!!
    -You killed me!!!
    -WHAT!?

-What do you mean I killed you?
    -You ruined the life of my daughter.
    -What do you mean?
    -Unlike you my daughter gone to face arena willingly ...
    -Then she met me.
    -Yes.
    -But I dont remember her and whats more surprising how you found me.
    -I did not find you , she saw you on the street and knew that it was you.
    Drago finally knew why person under the name Vilgur was unknown 4 month ago.
    -What do you want?
    -I want you to be sorry. You ruined her , she cant touch her blade .
    -Oh ... so its that girl? With twin blades and wind magic.
    -So you DO remember her.
    -Yes, because these blades only restrained her. She is not a blade user.
    Vilgur after I said these words roared and attacked me. I easily dodged this clumsy attacks.
    -At least attack me with calm mind and heart or you will never get me.
    -How I can stay calm THIS WORDS EXACTLY destroyed the will of my daughter.She dont even looking at the blade.
    While he was speaking I made the walls disappear and starting to walk away.
    -HEY. WHERE ARE YOU GOING WHILE I AM SPEAKING?
    -I thought it was a good chance , while you were talking about how you became a caretaker , then you start praising her , then talking about her first battle , then ... I did not hear the last part.Old man say to her that if she need an answer to come and find me.
    Vilgur was afraid because he clearly saw this boy before him became a dirt and disappeared.
    -Whats this magic? - asked himself Vilgur , - why I cant feel his aura? Is he really gone?
    Vilgur really was surprised by this youth. Is this really a earth magic?
    Rago opened his eyes , it was just a puppet with a strand of his consciousness who was speaking with Vilgur. It was true , after Dunlir was born; his spirit became more powerful.
    -Who am I? Wolf , human or ... - he looked at his hand , which had a black scale -, a demon?
    This was a real reason why he left his small paradise with Kira and small Dunlin. Birth of his son , it caused all this?
    - Is this disaster or fortune? - he said , while looking at his arm.
    Even Rago was not sure about his powers , but now looking at his arm he knew that he must ask someone. Thanks to the Vlad he knew that to the south , if he will cross the Red Dreamer , there will be lands of the demon country. For now he must hide his arm.
    -Hehe , actually this is funny , even now my son is creating me a problems.... what will he cause when he will grow up a little.

Rago done with his business , on the way back he met with Vlad:
    -Whats this ? - Vlad asked , pointing at his arm which were fully bangaded.
    Rago showed him , Vlad was surprised , then he asked:
    -Are you demon or beastman ?
    Rago looked at his arm with concern , his friend saw this then he just told:
    -I know some merchants from the demon - kins , I can ask them when they will be near.
    -Thanks.
    -Stop , Rago. You know the rules.
    -Yes. Deal for the deal.
    -Exactly. - Vlad gave me his business smile.

13. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -Tell me what do you want?
    -I need you to kill someone.
    -Let me guess , that concubine , mother of the deceased prince?
    -No! Who do you think I am? I will never send my dear friend to the jaws of death.
    -Then...
    -I want you eliminate this two people.
    Vlad pushed him two portraits. Rago looked at them and asked:
    -Who are they?
    -Eyes and ears of royal queen. They watching whole situation in the palace.
    -You know my principles, Vlad.
    -Of course , of course. Dont fear let me show you their history.
    Vlad pushed two papers to the Rago ; he started to look at them.
    Target A. Head butler at the royal palace. Trained soldier and mercenary. Was hired by the queen after the accident.
    Targer B. Maid at the royal capital. Commoner. Sends all the information to the royal queen. Personally.
    Rago lifted up his eyes and asked:
    -Target A accident?
    Vlad smiled and pushed another paper. Rago caught it , but when he read it , he nodded his head and said only one word:
    -Target A confirmed , but Target B... she did not done something wrong.
    Vlad pushed another paper. Rago just read it.
    -No , I cant.
    -But , they all dead because of her , because she delivered the information to the queen?
    -Vlad , I cant kill her , but I can make her disappear , if you wont touch her. Deal?
    This old man closed his eyes and said : -Deal , but make the scene like she was killed.
    -As you say.
    -Why I am working with you? 20 million now ... and 20 after the work.
    -You are the boss.
    -Do you think so? - asked Vlad with disdain , then he looked at the Rago, who did not left the room.
    -You know that I wont leave if you dont tell me.
    -Ehhhh and you say I am the boss. Well , that concubine actually angered some of my partners , so they want ... but she is royal figure , so I am just using queens blade to dispose of her. For now queen doesnt see a rival in this concubine , but ...
    -If I eliminate her eyes and ears , she will think that this woman wants to control the palace.
    Vlad smiled: - Exactly , that s why I ...
    -What ? When he left? How much I am just speaking with the wall? Why he always leaving my room when I am trying to say something.

Rago was heading home. He wanted to see his boy before he will go to the work and he also knew that they must leave this small port town. Kira became gloomy when she heard it , but she knew that Rago doing it for her and his child sake.
    -But our house?
    -Dont be afraid. I will hide it inside forest , so no one will touch it. Maybe we will return here.
    Kira looked at the house and whispered.
    -Home.
    Dunlir was sleeping in her arms. She smiled looking at his sleeping face. If in the past someone said that she will become loving mother she would just laugh at this words , but now ... Kira closed her eyes and remembered her life.
    She was a slave , no she was a blade. Because of her tiger kin blood she was more than talented in the art of blade and fighting. Thats why she was teached how to fight from the childhood. They beat her when she did something wrong , they beat her when she was loosing the fight with other kids and unlike many others she survived. She became blade and she brake free. She killed everyone who made her feel pain , but she was caught and sent there , to the Arena. She lost many friends in that camp.Many died in training , many died in jaws of the beasts , many commit suicide , she continue to kill in the Arena. She killed to stay alive. She just wanted to found a place to hide ,where she will kill if only another party came with ill thoughts. Then he meet him. Wolf , who was sitting on the hill ; he looked .... lonely. Yes , lonely , like he lost something. She climbed up to him and she was surprised when she heard a human voice.
    -If you came to fight , prepare to be dead , woman.
    -You can transform? - Kira was really surprised , because there was a tale about ancient people of the tiger kin who were shapeshifters. They also transformed into the tigers and now she met the person who transformed into the wolf.
    -As you see. Now if you dont have anything urgent can you leave?
    -You want me to walk away?
    -No , but I think these people want.
    Kira saw the crowd walking to the hill , she took out her blade.
    -Leave this place. They are coming for me.
    -Why?
    -I killed many before I reached this place. They want vengeance. Leave now.
    Kira nodded and ran away down to the hill.
    This is just a first of the three levels. Arena have a three levels. First level is called a wild run. 5 000 people : slaves , killers or just warriors they are all will be kept in this giant forest. There are five territories , so 25,000 people and when only 10,000 people will left wild run will stop. She heard a distant howl , but this does not bothered her anymore. She want to stay alive. She must stay alive. Two days after this meeting she found a cave where she finally rested and spent the last days of the wild hunt. Wild hunt reached his end in five days after she found that cave. How they knew that wild hunt ended ? Crows. People which stay alive got the letter to follow the crows. Kira stood among the crowd when she saw that. It was him , that wolf and above him was a cloud of ravens.
    -Death howl.- she heard a whisper.
    -Tshhh , silence.Dont you know about him?
    -What do you mean?
    -Didnt you hear his howl?
    -He killed 100-200 people on that hill.
    -What ? Really?
    -Yes , actually before that he killed everyone who stood on his way.
    -How? He is just wolf...
    -You dont know this form , is not his real form . He squashed their heads , broke their skulls , made holes in their stomach just by fists.
    -What?
    -No one saw his real face. He just walked around in his animal form.
    -Kiara? Is everything alright?
    She heard Rago voice and came back. They were running through the forest. From the side it looked like a woman with child on the wolfs back.
    -Yes. I just remembered something.

14. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -Kira , I will move you to the south border. Dont leave town no matter what.
    -Ok. Drago when you will come back? Dunlir will miss you , he even may forget your face.
    She looked at her child.
    -Dont fear , dear. You will be surprised , just dont get out of the town and everything will be alright. Two months , just wait for two months.
    She nodded at her husband words. She was silent all road to the Valhilla town. Vlads people met her , so she will be alright.
    Drago kissed his son and wife then left her alone at this unknown town.
    Dunlir woke up , Kira saw that , but then she saw something unexpected.
    Dunlirs head became wolf like and he howled ; they both heard Dragos reply , then saw the figure of the big wolf on the distant hill.
    -Be safe! - murmured the young wife.
    Dunlir felt that his mother was very upset thats why he called her attention and smiled.
    Drago was in his way to the Vlads base. Her figure it was similar when they were at the Arena. She was always telling goodbye to him , when they were fighting on the second phase. He was 100 % confient that Kira whispered Be safe or Stay alive. She always did and this was another reason why Drago valued her so much.
    Vlad was sitting in his room and was thinking about Dragos word.
    -Vlad this will be my last deal with you. Dont contant me , if I will be in need I will contact you. Protect my family from the calamity which I will bring. Both of two targets will be killed , even more I think the war of the two women will start as soon as they both will be eliminated.
    Vlad was bewildered by his words , but he knew that his words are true. He left some instructions to him . Now he was waiting for his return in this dark room and he will be ready for the show which will be prepared by this young scary fellow.
    -Old man , my hands once more will be saving lives instead of taking them. I hope you will smile looking at me.
    He thought while walking inside the room.
    -Is everything ready?
    -Yes.
    -Then I am off.
    -Wait... what I will be doing ?
    -Just wait and watch . Tell you troops to move out from the north west part of the country in one month.
    -WHAT!? WHY?!
    -Or they will be dead,-said Drago while wearing the human skin mask and cloak , then he left Vlad in daze.
    Drago left the town and walked away. Vlad tried to find him , but he disappeared.

In the forgotten forest
    Giant creature was sleeping , but it opened his eyes when he heard steps:
    -Young master?
    -Lets go , Jolt. Your injuries will be cured inside my domain.
    -What about Goldberd? Is he still silent?
    Drago did not answer him.
    -This knight will be alright , young master.
    -I know, just lets go we have a lot of work.
    This giant turtle disappeared into thin air.
    Drago left the forest , but no one saw that someone actually came there.
    -What?! But teacher 100% was sure that there is a spirit which was compatible with me. Even more he was reaching a titan state , but because he was injured sensei tell me to don't touch him. Where is he now? I cant even feel a trace of his aura.
    This man sit on the ground , he took out the big crystal from his backpack . Before him appeared the wrinkled face of the old man.
    -Master?
    -Chin , what happened?
    -Spirit is no more here.
    -Master?
    -You sure?
    -Yes , there is no even trace of the aura.
    -Then come back.
    -But , master?
    -Chin this spirit is under someone. They dont disappear so easy. That means his master took him away.
    -But ...
    -Just come back.
    -But...
    -Chin...
    -Yes , master. This student was impolite.
    Winterveil , north part ot this continent. Some people say winter came from this place. Unlike Southhelm , where Drago left his family here was always snow , even in summer. In winter Winterveil became the cold hell , of course if you prepared nothing will happen to you , but if you stay alone in the blizzard , you will die. Winter in Southhelm very kind , thats why Drago chose this part of the continent for Dunlir.
    In the road to Icebeam , capital of the Winterveil , there was a small wagon which was in hurry to cross this open field. Coachman was concerned about people inside , who knew if blizzard will caught them here they will be dead. Thats why he was in hurry.
    -Cmon , Bessy , I know you can.
    Bessy was his companion , beast which was carrying the wagon. People only see the beast , but for this man this "beast" was a close friend and now people inside wagon knew that their lives are in this beasts hands, well you even can say hooves.
    -Mom , I am cold.
    -I know dear. Come closer.
    Coachman heard this.
    -Haya! Cmon Bessy.
    But they were too late. Coachman saw IT. Blizzard.
    -Be prepared, we need to cross the blizzard. HOLD TIGHT!!!!
    This small wagon drove inside this huge swarm of small icicles and snowflakes. Coachman knew that if they stay they will be frozen to death. They need to cross this blizzard , or they will die , but they stopped. He didnot know why.
    -Bessy!!! Girl , what happened ? Are you stuck?
    Coachman jumped from the wagon to help his companion, but when he came closer he saw that his friend was dead. He came closer to her and said:
    -Sleep well , Bessy!!! Sleep well.
    He stepped inside the wagon. When everyone saw him , they knew.
    -Mom , why uncle coachman came inside?
    -Its cold outside , he came to warm up.
    -Uncle coachman , when we will reach Icebeam? I miss father.
    Coachman stood in silence , but when he saw troubled face of her mother , he said:
    -Soon , my child. Soon . Just sleep , when you will wake up , we will be there.
    Child just smiled and hugged her mother.
    Coachman saw how her mother thanked him with gaze. Its everything that he can do now. Blizzard howled , people inside wagon what will happen. Two hours , they stood in blizzard for two hours. It was cold. All children fell asleep. All fell asleep , only coachman stood awake ; he was looking at this blue from cold faces. Then he heard a howl , it was not a blizard howl ; it was something different. Then he fell asleep.

He woke up in the cave. Coachman looked around and saw many people .He stood up and saw that there were all people from the wagon.
    Who saved us? - ,he thought.
    -Dont move so fast , your body still in bad condition.
    Coachman heard the voice from behind.
    It was a man in the cloak. On his hands was that young girl. Her pale face became normal.
    -Is she alright?!
    -Yes. Now yes , she is alright. I helped her , she was half - dead when I found you all. Dont be afraid , you all gonna be alright.
    Soon they all woke up. They all thanked him for saving his their lives.
    -Blizzard is still raging outside. You need to stay here.
    They all nodded at his words. Kids were playing with each other , womens were preparing food.
    -Is everything alright?
    Coachman saw that his savior asked him:
    -Yes, just Bessy. I wish I had something from her.
    -I left someone behind?
    -No. Its a beast . my companion. I left her body there , in this cold desert.
    -Oh , then I am sorry.
    -For what?
    -Now we are making food from her.
    -What?
    -You want me to stop.
    -No ! No ! I just need her tusks. You saved them , yes?
    -Yes. Wait here.
    This man brought them to him . Coachman broke them in half , they tossed them in fire.
    -Why did you do this?
    -I am saying goodbye to her. Her spririt will wait me there. Soon we both will transport the brave souls to the Legendary Hall.
    -Yes , she is happy.
    Coachman saw how this man lowered the hood . All people around were surprised because his face was a wolf ; then he howled.
    Coachman saw the image of the Bessy behind this man. Then he closed his eyes.
    -HEY !!! HEY !!! ARE YOU STILL ALIVE? BRIG!!!???
    Coachmans name was Brig. He opened his eyes and saw his brother Crig.
    -Where are we? Wheres this man , who saved us?
    -We thought you were dead long ago. I was surprised when troops found your wagon in front of the gates yesterday night. What happened?
    Brig and other people started to tell about what happened to them. People just laughed at them , but they knew that was true. Because that coachman had his tusk with him. This was just a beggining....

15. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -I TOLD YOU ITS TRUE!!! I SAW THAT .... THING THERE!
    -You just were nearly frozen to death of course you will see strange things ....
    -BUT I SAW HIM. THIS GIANT WOLF ...
    -Yes , yes. Silver fur , three meter high , with blue and green eyes ... We all heard your story how that beast saved you.
    -BUT THATS TRUE.
    -Bolyn we are all here hunters and we know that we dont have here wolves , well we have but no so big.
    -Its true, why you cant trust me?
    -Just go and rest.
    Bolyn , hunter in this cold region , now he was enraged because no one from his hunting circle really trusted in his words. Two days ago he was on hunt and well he was injured by the White Snowbear. His leg was pretty bad , he even see his bone , his prey got preety dangerous claws. He tried to crawl out form the open place , but then he saw IT. Yes , blizzard. It was coming to him , he lay under the body of the beast , it was his last chance to stay alive. Snow and ice were around him , he was freezing , he was thinking about death and how close he was to her. Then he saw a leg. He lifted his eyes and saw the owner of that leg , giant wolf was looking at him. Bolyn was happy , because now he will die fast. Wolf will kill him fast , but that did not happen. He woke up in the cave near the town. Some people found him in the snow , when they were going back to the town. They said that his leg was bandaged and cleaned. From that day people called him Lucky , because he survived in the dire situations , but Bolyn knew that was not just a luck. That strange creature saved him.
    -I trust your words.
    -Meh.
    -What?
    -You kidding ,yes?
    -No. Actually he saved me also and also them oh also her.
    She was pointing at the people and they were just nodding to her.
    -Is he said you something?
    -What? Why do you know? Stop , then ...
    -Yes. He helped many people. Come we need to speak.
    Bolyn now knew that this strange beast was actually a human , others told him that he saved many people and it all started nearly month ago. That was a first time when the first wagon of people was saved by him. They told that this man or spirit , yes actually some of this group believe that he is not a living creature , come here to help.

Many people were argued with each other , but Bolyn currently was looking at the old man. He was not speaking with anyone , just sitting and drinking his beer. Our hunter sit beside him , old man just looked at him. They were drinking in silence , but then Bolyn heard :
    -They all just fools , well not fools , but they dont see whole picture. Currently he is helping , yes , but I think that he didnt come just to help us. He left you a message, yes?
    Glass fell from his arm.
    -What do you mean?
    -Oh ... nothing.
    Bolyn watched how this old man stood up then walked away. He asked one man:
    -Hey who is he?
    -You mean that "old bones". He is one of the first ones who were saved. He doesnt speak much , but he helps us all when we have some kinda problems.
    -Thanks.
    -No problem.
    Bolyn knew that he must speak with that man. He asked people where he lives .
    -Excuse me , is Drun living here?
    -Yes , young man , but my husband left house not long ago , i believe you can catch him.
    -Where?
    -He gone hunting , run straight to the gates. If you fast enough ...
    -Thanks , maam.
    Bolyn left , this old woman was just sitting , but behind her emerged a figure ;
    -Is he?
    -Yes ,he is beginning to see , young master.
    -Good.
    Bolyn was running to the gates . He saw the guard:
    -Excuse me , I am looking for the Drun.
    -He left town three minutes ago ... you need to stay here , wait for his return.
    -If you say so.
    He waited three hours , but then he heard a roar. He ran out from the house to the gates , he saw the familiar guard and shouted:
    -What happened?
    -Snow ogre. He is pretty close to the town. Drun maybe in danger. Lets go ...
    Snow ogres are living predators in this unfriendly north. Squad moved and what they saw was surprising.
    Giant wolf was dragging the giant body of the ogre after him. Drun was nearby , with injured stomach.
    Bolyn was surpised , that WAS THAT BEAST.

16. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -Drun , are you alright?
    -Yes, yes , everything alright.
    -HEY STOP.
    Bolyn followed the wolf in the mist and snow. Guards tried to stop him.
    -Ignorant fool . Ice will embrace him to death. MEN!!! LETs HEAD BACK TO THE TOWN!!!!! - muttered the lieutenant.
    -Take care , young hunter. - mumbled injured Bolyn inside his head.
    Bolyn , he is the youngest hunter who killed a North Dreadwolf . Killing him meant that you are a capable hunter. Bolyn followed that beast for two days. He ate what he got , but he lost the trail. Now he was in the cave , waiting for the window. Outside was only death , blizzard caught him , deer will feed him for two days more , but then.... sometimes blizzard can stay in this forgotten places for 15 or more days. Fire can keep him warm , but when the woods will burn out , he will die. He knew it , but he was not afraid , its all his own fault , because he ran throught to that goddamn wolf. Bolyn was looking at fire , he has no one to ask for help , even the God left this place. His father , and father of his grandfather were all hunters , he was sitting and funny he remembered the tale which grandfather always told him .
    -Child , let me tell you story. Do you know why blizzard is crying?
    -Dada , but blizzard is not alive , how can it cry?
    -Let me tell you story. In the past this region was even more harsher , many people were forgotten in the snow and ice , but that was a tough life. My grand father , also was telling me stories ; fifty years ago I was in your place and who knows maybe after many years you will in my place.
    -Dont be so surprised. My grand dad told me this tale. This north has his own rules , we are here just guests ; but our ancestors paid their price for us , this price was so big , that even the North acknowledged it. Thats why he let us live here , thats why our town is still here and when someone dying , the blizzard comes to take him to the ancestors. We must give our body to the North , we must become part of this region or our ancestors will be lonely and blizzard will cry. Hey dont sleep on the floor , bubu , you will caught cold...
    -Dada?! - he mumbled in sleep.
    -BUBU , WAKE UP.
    Bolyn woke up , fire was not burning , he looked outside and saw on the distant hill the figure of the wolf , but there was someone near him , it was another giant wolf , but his fur it was silver and strange thing that he saw feathers near his head. Bolyn come out from the cave , he saw how this silver wolf blurred and now he was in front of him. He was coming to him , Bolyn stood in daze , because he was hugged by his Dada.
    -Dada.
    Old man just smiled to him.
    -Awoooooo!!!! - that was a howl of that strange beast.
    Old man looked up and smiled. His figure became a snow and wind took him away.
    -Bubu , see you soon.You and family must come back to this cave when merry dancers will come up to the sky.
    Bolyn tried to find that wolf , but he just vanished.
    -Thank you , spirit of the north.
    When he came back to the town , everyone were surprised . His parents and wife were crying . Northern lights will come in two days ,so Bolyn just rushed to the Drun.

Drun and his wife welcomed him. Bolyn wanted to tell himm everything , but owner of the house stopped him:
    -With whom ?
    -What do you mean?
    -You met someone who was lost...
    -My dada.... hmmm my grandfather.
    -Then do you know what we will do when they north lights will show us the way.
    -Yes , I know . Good.
    -AWOOOOOOOO.
    Drun and Bolyn heard this. All in the town heard it.
    -He has done his job. Now he is leaving.
    -What?
    -He is just a messenger, a guide and his job is done.
    To the south Drago was in his beast like form . He looked at the town , then walked away.
    -You are one of us. Our pack...
    -Enough. I know. Just lets end this...
    -Deal for the deal. Spirit reader , I will help you.
    -Thanks , North Spirit or I need you to call Winters bite.
    Drago was looking at the Giant wolf , ten meters tall . Even the Drago in his full form was just two.
    -You have no need in my gift. Your body strong , in future I guess even I wont cause you any damage ; your spirit and even more your blood are holding many secrets , but now you are weakling. You need time. Am I wrong , big turtle?
    -Yes , his body holds many secrets , big wolf.
    Jolt emerged from the earth , like always , his giant body was on par with that giant wolf.
    -You have him inside your domain? - asked wolf.
    -He has a pretty big domain. Even I can walk freely there.
    -WHAT? hmmm I mean how he even did not reach the Grandmaster state.
    -I dont know , wolf. Maybe you can look inside yourself.
    -Dont even try to fool me , turtle. Tell me what do you want , boy?
    -Primal roar.
    -What do you mean?
    -Make it , young master. He wont be affected by it.
    -Turtle what do you mean?
    Drago roared , Wolf took his roar with his whole body.
    -Strong roar. I can hear from it , that you know how hard loosing loved ones ... but you miss something . I dont know what , but let me help you.
    This wolf blew at him.
    -Tight your feelings , young wolf. You will see yourself.
    Drago was on his knees with closed eyes. Wolf and Turtle were just looking at him in silence , but then they felt an aura.
    -Whats this? Why his aura is so similar to yours?
    Giant wolf was just looking at him. He shrunk his body and walked near him.
    -Why he has his majesty aura inside him?
    -No, its not his majesty aura , but it has similar roots.
    -Wolf , is everything alright?
    -Yes ,turtle.
    Jolt saw him transforming back to his real form .
    -Open your spiritual sense , turtle. I will give information about primal roar. Tell him not to use it , only in grave danger.
    Jolt saw the light in the giants eyes and nodded. He knew that wolf spoke seriously.
    -Then we will leave.
    -Let the winds be on your side.
    Jolt and Drago left. But on the mountain that wolf was looking at them walking away.
    -I will wait for your arrival , my king. We all will be waiting.
    On the mountain behind emerged many shadows of wolves.

17. GoodOldChap

GoodOldChap Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    keep going!!
    good job!

18. GoodOldChap

GoodOldChap Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's actually seriously impressive to put this together in a foreign language
    I took a bunch of Spanish when I was younger and I can barely understand a couple of sentences of it

19. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I am just an asian guy , with some English skills , so yeah I know I am bad at writing ... hehe)

20. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Jolt came back to the domain. It does not change , shield still was a center of his soul. Giant turtle looked at the shield and sighed ; memories are very valuable for the humans , but part of Dragos memories are lost. Thats why Jolt felt that s something missing and it was Goldberd. Yes Goldberd that knight was still sleeping , his statue intact , but he does not answer them . Reasom maybe the loss of the memories , but Jolt knew if memories will come back , they will bring something else with them. What was forgotten? SHAME!? FEAR?! ANOTHER LOSS????
    It s a mystery for now ; they need to focus on other things , deal with the Vlad and demonization of Dragos arm. They need to solve these problems first. Jolt did not see the Dunlir and Kira , but he saw them from Dragos domain. Family helped to patch up Dragos soul , but its still was shattered. That s why domain became so powerful , but Winter said true Drago did not reach the Grandmaster domain. Yes he have a great abundance of earth and light essense , even more his body can emit the light energy and his mind is harmonized with earth magic. For now effects are not so good , but in future he will grow stronger and this two effects will help him alot. One with light is a huge buff to the warrior especially if he is fighting with dark kins; stable mind will make him stay calm even in grave danger.
    -Drago? You need to train in light magic, i will prevent your earth magic.
    -Why?
    -Do you remember your grandma or teacher Skyne? You gave a word that you will train in light magic.
    -... I remember.
    -Good, I know that you got used to use earth magic. That s why I will prevent it.
    -Ok , then.
    Drago jumped , but he forgot that he cant use magic. That s why it looked like that he jumped up.
    -Cheeeezzz.... I forgot. Ok then...
    Drago turned in the wolf and began to run. Kira is waiting .... Vlad too.
    -You back? Tell me why you said me to move my troops ; what you are gonna do. You will know soon. Tell your people to clear the way from the North straight to the capital.
    -Or what?
    -They will be dead. Well not dead , but they wont be ready to protect themsleves.
    -If you say so , but they need...
    -Just tell them and if they dont go away; they dont respect you and your words.
    Vlad just smiled at his words.

-INTRUDER!!!
    Royal palace was in turmoil, someone sneaked inside. Thanksfully he was caught fast. King was surprised , because this place is full with Grandmasters and Watchiefs ; so he was very interested in this person.
    -Who are you?
    -I am just passing by.
    -What?
    -Your majesty please dont be afraid I came for another purpose, but who knows maybe there will be someday when I will kill someone who have a royal blood.
    -HOW YOU DARE? - roared one of the royal guards.
    But king was just smiling.
    -King , can I give you advice?
    -Well , yeah.
    -Sit tight.
    -WHAT?
    In the north the flower whichwas left by the Jolt bloomed. Wolf saw that and stood up. He looked at the direction where was capital .
    -Time has come. - said the wolf and he blew. Yes , he closed his eyes and blew to the capitals direction.
    Gentle puff of the wolf king became a roaring winter of the north. This wind was destroying all in his way. Villages and cities became ruines , thanks to the Vlad they were empty ; well not all of them and when it came to the final destination. Palace shaked even more this wind was filled with cold , so it obstructed non-prepared specialists. Drago was ready ; he found his targets long ago. He ran to the head butlers side and squashed his spine and brain. Even if he is not dead ; now he is useless. It all took five seconds. Then he ran to the maid. Medical knowledge helped him to put her in sleep. He smashed the window and transformed into the wolf. There was not any pursuers ; Drago was too prepared to run away. He headed to the main road and gave the maid to the passing wagon. Of course they were Vlads people. They will hide her well , but Drago returned to the forest in his beast from. Soon before him passed many mages and warriors , he just pretended that he was asleep , but when he opened his eyes he saw a little girl.
    -Doggy!!! You woke up.