Novel Lionheart ( Ch. 64)

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by HELLiCOPter, Feb 15, 2017.

?

Do you prefer that I will mark the changed chapters(Because I constantly editing and changing them)

Poll closed Apr 10, 2017.
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Stop writing.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. HELLiCOPter

HELLiCOPter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well , it was first time , when he was called Doggy even more by little girl. She was really looking at him with sparkling eyes. Drago just ignored her and keep his sleeping posture.
    -Young miss! Please be careful , your father will be in rage if something will happen with you.
    -Nene , why this doggy ignoring me.
    Nene was just a maid , who was looking after the third princess Hina. Of course Drago did not know that he just dumped the jade of the king . Nene looked at the place where she pointed and saw a fierce beast. It was not just a wolf , Nene knew it , this wolf had an aura of intelligent beast. She was just a maid at palace ; but Nene was not only maid , in the army she was a magic squad lieutenant. Even more she had a special training in close combat. She knew that this formidable beast can easily kill the young miss: Nene knew that she can kill him , but this beast can injure the princess.
    -Dont even think about it.
    Nene heard a voice inside her head.
    -Spiritual sense?
    -Now I showed that we can communicate. Dont even think about attacking me. I wont touch this human child.
    Nene knew that she met an intelligent beast. Beast who can use and sense magic became a intelligent beast , they can easily communicate with other species.
    -Are you a human? - Nene asked the wolf.
    Drago roared at her. His roar shaked her soul.
    -CAN HUMANS DO THIS?
    Nene knew that she is playing with death ; humans and others cant use such magic. She totally knew it. This roar contained another energy , thats why she did not knew how to deal with such attack.
    Drago did not use the primal roar. Primal roar is special attack that can damage the body and even spirit of the enemy. Now Drago just used the spiritual attack to shake the soul of that woman. Drago was in his beast form , so he knew that she was looking at him with maicious intent. That s only reason for his attack.
    -Bad doggy!!!!
    Drago just ignored and lay down on the another rock.
    -Now go away , human girl and take human child with you.
    Nene just nodded and said :
    -Miss Hina we must go away , mister doggy wants to sleep.
    -No , I want this doggy to go with me.
    -But mister doggy is living here ... young miss.
    -NENE ,i want him to go with us. I will watch over him , I will wash him , I will feed him.
    -Young miss , but this beast is stronger than me.
    -Oh , then ... we can ask uncle Bear to help us. He said that he will go after us.
    -Well , that s good.
    Drago heard it and he knew that he must run. Of course he can fight with that maid , but if will come someone stronger then he screwed. So he stood up and blurred.
    -Doggy is trying to run away. Nene block him out until the uncle Bear will come.
    -As you wish , young lady
    She blurred after him. She knew that beast heard the lady Hina ,so he will try to ran away. No thats why he ran away. Nene knew that she must do her best to catch him and even if she will caught up with him , he will try not to fight.
    -Jolt?
    -Yes , you can use earth magic.
    Drago dived inside earth , he was moving pretty fast under it plus now this woman cant see him; but then he saw the fist above him. Yes , that was a fist of the human. Fist became a hand which lifted him , it was a man in his thirties on his other hand was that little girl.
    -Uncle you found a doggy.
    -Are you sure; is this him?
    -Yes. Thats him. Lets take it home.
    -Nene , I understand why you did not fight this beast. He has a formidable might in his body and I feel that he is starting to feel magic. You can understand me , yes?
    Drago just growled.
    -HAhahaha! This beast is an intelligent , Hina this beast in future will be your best bodyguard.
    Drago knew that he cant run , he just looked at the south and howled.
    -AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    -Doggy what happened? Uncle Bear why he is crying?
    Uncle Bear stood in daze , because that howl now lingered in his soul. What was that, - he asked himself.
    -I dont know , Hina. Go we need to prepare a space for your pet.

Drago now became a pet. Well they have done everything to keep him here. In this cage he was unable to use magic and it was sturdy enough to receive his hits. Little girl was speaking with him every day about many things. She even was feeding him of course under the watch of uncle Bear. He was lurking in shadows Drago knew it. Little girl was playing with him every day ; fifteen days , he wasted 15 days in this cage and he was not very pleased with her situation , Hina is poisoned. Dose is still small , but its still affecting her. Drago thought its a training for royal princess , but dose is increasing ; Hina becoming more and more tired ; he knew that she cant sleep well and she is eating less and less.
    -Blackfur?!
    Drago came near her . There was not any light from , but Drago healed her with light magic. Hina was sleeping on his back , uncle Bear saw that and tried to walk away:
    -We need to speak.
    Bear stopped.
    -What do you want?
    -Someone is poisoning that human girl, - Drago looked at sleeping girl.
    -What?!
    -Dont be so surprised , I can smell the toxin from her . Dose is small , but its increasing. They will try to frame me.
    -I healed her , but you need to clean her blood. I cant do it , I am hungry for blood-shed. I need to go away. I am beast , I dont belong here.
    -No! I mean ,I need you to protect her for a couple of days.Then you can go. You have my word.
    -3 days. Only 3 days. Then I will go away or I wont tell you which poison they used.
    Maids and servants were afraid by the walking beast inside the palace. Princess Hina was very happy ; well because Blackfur now was following her everywhere.

2. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Uncle Bear , was the little brother of the king and now someone trying to kill Hina of course he was enraged. He stayed calm only for the show , his people only few trusted people now was ready ; some of them were watching the situation around the princess. Two days passed , but there was nothing that can help him to find the poisoner.
    -Whats the matter?
    -How you can always find me?
    -I listen to the mother earth . Did you find nothing?
    -How do you know?
    -Well actually I didnt know before this actual moment.
    -YOU!!! Hmmm I did not came for this. Where is Hina?
    -She is in the garden , dont you worry I watch over her.
    -By listening to mother earth?
    -Exactly. Now lets go someone is trying to sneak behind her.
    -WHAT?
    -Chill out. I caught him, I guess he is sleeping now.Drago used his power to stabilize the Bears mind.
    -How did you do that?
    -I have my own tricks. Now lets go ; you will take him for interrogation.
    Drago told him where is that man ; he himself went to the princess.
    -Blackfur! - Hina was in smiles when she saw him.
    Drago lived here only for a week , he knew that cant waste more time. Only two months , he remembered his words to Kiara.
    -You can go , wolf. People from the palace wont obstruct you , but Hina...
    -I am beast , human. I dont belong here.
    Uncle Bear watched how this wolf became bigger , now he was two meters tall.
    -So you had some power?
    -No , I am no match for the Blademaster.
    -How do you know?
    -Well , I have keen senses. AWOOOOOOO!!!!
    Uncle Bear watched how this giant formidable wolf jumped from the balcony. Some guard were shouting , but he easily stopped them.
    -Princess Hina!!!
    -Uncle Bear , this was Blackfur? Why he left me?
    -He has a family.
    -Why you think so , mister Bear? - asked Nene.
    -Listen. There was another howl ; like a reply for the first one. He is heading home Hina. He has a family that he must take care of , so dont be so gloomy . Maybe in future you will meet.
    Drago left the the town ; he knew that it will be too long if he will on his legs , so Drago headed to the forest , he needs to catch the fast mount.
    Na and Ny , his two lynxes, when he woke up in this continent he lost their tracks , moreover they nearly were forgotten , but Drago knew that they must be okay. Na and Ny , have the power of Gemini , so Zodiacs fate is always protecting them.
    Zodiac is an ancient maker of galaxy and stars. His twelve children are eternal creatures ; they never die , only reincarnating. Many heroes met them , even more had them as their friends. Strong fates always attract each other.

When he reached Vlad; he told that concubine was executed. Yes, the main culprit was that concubine ; she tried to kill Hina. Butler betrayed the queen , when Drago killed him concubine Milegra thought that the queen knew about her plan , thats why she tried to kill the little princess. Vlad returned the maid to the palace ; queen was happy and now Vlad had a pretty good impression on her.
    -So?
    - Oh , yes ... Kira and your son in the next room. Your money also all saved in the spacial backpack. I paid you more for the good job. 10 million as bonus for the maids life. You will need a lot in the demons continent.
    -Why?
    -Well I dont know buy house , maybe hire servants. Its your money , just use it.
    Kiara and Dunlir was long ago ready. Vlad did not send them off.
    -I hope you will come back soon , Drago.
    -My house is still here , just send people to look at him time to time.
    -No problems.
    -3 days later-
    Kiara was sitting in the cabin with sleeping Dunlir. Drago was lookin at then with silly smile on his face. His son soon will be one year old.
    -When we will return to Magica continent?
    Drago looked at his arm. Kiara saw that, she knew that her husband will do anything to save them. Drago lost his arm , well he doesnt lost it , but Kiara knew that he is hiding something from her. He never took off the bandages from his right arm. She didnt ask , he will tell her someday.

3. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunlir was sleeping , Drago knew that he cant always hide his arm from the Kiara , so he showed it to her. Black scales were growing , they become sturdier.
    -Is they hurt?
    -No , but I fear that I may become danger for you , for our son.
    Kiara took his arm .
    -Kiara , stop. This may be dangerous.
    -Why? This is the hand of my husband ; this hand of the father of son. Look , Drago , you will never do something that may put us in danger. This hand helped me to become mother , to become loving wife. We will get over this as always. - she said this and gave him a warm smile.
    -I am sorry , dear.
    -No , dont be sorry. Just stay with us. Promise me.
    -I promise.
    Soon they reached Demon Continent.
    -Drago we will live here.
    -Yes, I must know about my arm , but now lets find ourself a diligent house. This is a new territory.
    Demon continent , living place of the demon kins , they have demon blood , but the not demons. Demons cant exist in this world , but you can summon them.
    Now they were at the port city. Drago need a contact , well thanks Vlad knew some people here. Drago walked inside the bar " Pirate eaten by the Clam".
    -You new here, - said the bartender, - you here to drink or for work?
    -I am trying to find someone. Someone named Morgana.
    All people in the bar became aggresive. Drago felt it , even the bartender , he felt a killing intent from him.
    -I am from Vlad.
    -Boys , enough! He is from my father, so dont touch him.
    All so called boys became quiet , but Drago was interested in the owner of that voice.
    -Boss waiting on second floor.
    Drago stood up and headed for the meeting with that new contact.
    -So Vlad is your father.
    -Yeah , he was. How is he , still kicking?
    -Yes, still kicking. I want to buy a house , better the territory.
    -Oh , stop it , dont be so fast. Maybe you on good terms with Vlad , but I dont know you. Deal for the deal.
    -You really his daughter. Well what you want?
    -What I want is my problem, what you can do?
    -Well you know , solving problems.
    -Oh , I understand actually I have some problems. Maybe it even will help you gain territory.
    -Territory?
    -Oh yes you dont know about it. Actually here the strong one rules. Others must pay you for living or making deals on your territory.
    -Can you give me example?
    -If someone hunting on your territory he must give you part of the prey he got.Also we have many neutral territories , like this port. Here no one rules , but thats also mean that no one will save your ass. Well actually even on the claimed territory no one will look at you without gain.
    -Thanks. Well whos the target?
    -Bruthorn. Well he attacked some of my caravans, he has a territory to the north of this town. If you kill him , his territory will be yours.
    -Give me his profile.
    -Take this.
    Bruthorn is the half demon half beastman. Rock demon with rhino body. Pretty tough defence and body. Slavery ,rape , killing and he also has a huge army under him.
    Drago was enraged while reading all of this.
    -Hey , you alright?
    -Yes , just look after my wife and son. I hope they wont get into the trouble...
    -Too late , cowboy. Look.
    Drago saw the rhino-man who is speaking with Kiara.
    -He is one of Bruthorns men.
    -Then I will start from his gang.
    Morgana saw many killers , but she didnt know why she felt such strange fear from this man. That time she did not knew that she felt a roaring magic inside Drago. Demon kins are very sensitive to the magic energy and essence.

-GET OFF MY WIFE!!!
    -Drago...
    -Hey buddy , let me play with your wife for awhile and you will stay alive. We will give you enough money and ...
    -Shut up! This is neutral place , so I wont attack you now ,BUT if , I SAY IF , you try to do something to my woman. You wont like it.
    They was just laughing. They all five people were just laughing.
    -Listen you, - one of them said while trying to grab Kiaras hand , but he did not end his sentence his mouth , well his whole head became a meat paste.
    Others four didnt even saw him , but now Drago was in blood on the dead body , well actually he was on what left of this punks squashed body.
    -You all saw that he tried to harm my wife.
    Drago felt auras of many experts , some of them even nodded at him acknowledging his words.
    -You! - he pointed one of this punks.
    -Yeeee yyy eesss?
    -You will guide me to the Bruthorn. Questions?
    -No. I mean no questions.
    -Morgana look after my wife and child.
    Morgana looked at him from her balcony and smiled. She said something to her people. When Drago left the town he saw Kiara and Dunlir on that balcony.
    In the another building.
    -Grandfather , you saw that?
    -Of course .Even if I did not saw that , I assume that everyone in the town felt it. This was like a small earthquake.
    -His body is so strong. How much power he have?
    -I think he didnot used his full power , moreover did you felt something strange from that hit ?
    -No.
    -I felt it , grandpa.
    -Big Sister? Did you woke up?
    -Brother , I woke up because of this hit.
    -What did you feel , child?
    -Earth essence , grandfather.
    -Alan , you must learn from your sister. Good job , Selina. Yes , it was an earth essence. Moreover I felt something demonic from him, maybe because he was enraged.
    In the another building.
    -Father , this rage .... how ?
    -I dont know son , but such rage inside him. He have enormouse power of original inside him. We are the closest to the epicentre where he hit thats why we felt it. He has a seed of sin. We must do everything to lure him in our family.
    All powerhouses inside the town where interested in this new blood. Morgana was happy , because now many people tried to know who is he. She gathered all of them inside her building and said that soon this man will rule the territory to the north. All families became vigilant , they must prepare a gift for the new lord.

4. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    While the families were preparing the gifts , their experts left the city to see the battle. They have come right in time.
    Drago and Bruthorn were standing , looking at each other.
    -Look , insect , they all have come to see your death.
    -No , they are here to see the raising of the new lord, - answered Drago.
    Bruthorn was 3 meters tall , Drago was like little fly looking at the big spider.
    -I will squash you with my fist , beetle.
    -You can try.
    Bruthorn attacked for such big body he had a pretty good speed. He slammed his giant fist straight to the earth.
    -Squashed like beetle. HA HAHAH !!!
    -Do you think so? - he heard a voice, - you know you had many open places.
    Drago hit him at the left side of his ribs and stomach. Bruthorn coughed with blood.
    -You little...
    Drago kicked him in the face and retreated.
    -You had pretty sturdy body. I used only 30% of my strength.
    -You roach.

-He had a pretty good speed. He knows when to attack , when to retreat and if his words about 30% are true this will be a fast battle. Bruthhorn does not have a chance.
    -Fried did you forget about the Burning?
    -Oh , yes , it that young man dont end this battle fast , he will in trouble. Must we warn him?
    -No lets look at his real power.
    This conversation heard all of the experts looking at the battle.

-AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! DIE YOU COCKROACH!!!!
    Drago caught his hand , his grasped it with all his power. All expert now knew that his words about 30 % were true , under his grasp even the mighty Bruthorn grimaced with pain. Bruthhorn was not so strong , but he was formidable enough to has his own territory.
    -KNEEELLL!!!!
    -NO!
    Drago grasped his hand even stronger. They all heard the sound of the snapping bones. Drago broke his arm. Shouts of this giant broke the silence. When Drago let go his broken arm , he heard a laugh.
    -Why are you laughing? You will die , Bruthorn. Are you gone mad because you lost.
    -No! I am laughing because I will tear you apart.
    -Good luck with your broken arm.
    Drago was sent flying. He was clearly surprised , why he is so fast. He felt the hit , dizzy , next what he saw was giant body aiming at him. Drago jumped , Bruthorn destroyed the tree which was on his way. He looked different.
    -His bloodline is special , mutated half demon half beast. Raging rhino. His power is his rage and his rhino body becomes faster , stronger.
    Drago heard this words from the conversation.
    Then I must knock him out - though Drago. Drago retreated and smashed his hand in the earth.
    -What he is doing? - this was the question in all minds. Even the Bruthorn hesitaded in the last moment , but he still attacked.
    His fist was stopped by the giant wall. His hand broke through this giant wall.
    -I took your hand and now you giving me another.
    When Bruthorn heard this , he tried to free his hand , but it was too late. When his hand became free, all saw that three of his fingers were broken. He corrected his fingers be clenching his fist.
    He smashed the whole wall with double hit.
    -WHERE ARE YOU ? COME OUT?
    But there was only a giant cloud of dust.
    -COME OUT YOU COCROACH!!!Where are you? COWARD, let me smash you.
    -You know that you dont so smart... I am here , hey you ...
    Bruthorn looked down and saw the Drago. Drago jumped , only now others saw that on his hands were giant gauntlets made from rock.
    -Heads up !!! - Drago hit on his chin with two arms. Then he used this giant head as support to jump even higher. Bruthorns giant body was falling , well Drago was a doctor so he knew where he must hit. Drago was like a hawk attacking his prey from the air. Bruthorn woke up and saw that ; there was not any time to dodge so he just prepared to meet this attack head on fist on fist. Bruthorn hand became a mess ; he lost his whole arm , Drago tore apart his second hand.
    -You will not harm anyone. Drago left, but then suddenly stopped and smashed Bruthorns's crotch with his severed hand.
    No I wasnt right , now you really wont harm anyone.
    Bruthorn committed suicide , or died because of pain , no one knew , but they knew that this new lord is ferocious person.

5. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Drago knew that his last hit was not from him. Someone made him enraged, now he knew that he must be cautious because there some people who are far stronger than him. This unknown mage destroyed his calmness , as an earth mage his power was in his defense , but another party easily destroyed his mental shield. Drago located the man in black clothes with mask on his face, he became afraid Drago saw that ; enemy thought that he could not find him. Drago smiled at him. Man in black vanished . but he left a message:
    -Lets play another time...
    Drago just looked at the place where that person stood.
    -Father you saw ?
    -Elder?
    Drago heard the murmuring around him , but he just ignored it for now. He dived underground , because he has things to do.
    Meanwhile somewhere
    -Patriarch.
    -Is it done , is Bruthorn dead?
    -Yes.
    -Good. You can go. I will tell you brother about it. Whats the matter , why you wont leaving?
    -Master , this student failed.
    -What do you mean?
    -He died by not my hand.
    One second was enough. One second and that man was pressed against the wall by the so called patriarch.
    -TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!
    -Bruthorn was killed by that boy who can bend earth. When I came I just used his hands to end him. But then...
    -THEN WHAT?
    -That boy he broke free from my control and even more he located me.
    Old man kicked him out from the room.
    -Brother Arman!!!You alright? You made grandpa angry again.
    -Its alright old monster went easy on me.Now go , grandpa said that he waits you.
    Young girl came inside the room where the patriarch waited.
    -Grandfather.
    -Carmille I want you to bring this earth bender to me.
    -I understand , grandfather,- she just nodded at his words.
    When she came out Arman was still waiting for her.
    -Carmille . Please ...
    -I know brother , i know.

Lady Morgana organised a great banquet for welcoming the new lord. Drago was busy , so he did not attend at the beggining.
    -Miss Kiara , I am sorry for the rudeness , but where is your husband?
    -I dont know. Drago is a free man , so he free to go where he wants.
    Morgana just stood in silence. She cant do anything to her , because she is afraid of Drago. She saw his power , formidable enough to rule the territory. All the guests were impatient to see Drago and so then heard a sound. Sound of the chains , Morgana sent men to see the source of it. What she heard surprised her. Drago came back , he came back with the trophy. Bruthorns troops all chained up followed him.
    -I welcome all the guests , today you all will be witnesses .
    -Witnesses? - all the guests were surprised.
    -Mister Drago , what you will show to us? - asked Selina.
    -Good question , lady ...
    -Selina , my lord.
    -Well Selina you will all see. I just need to speak with Miss Morgana and one more thing I wait from all of you.
    -What thing? - asked the other guest.
    -Patience. Miss Morgana , we need to speak.
    -Excuse me. - Morgana apologised to all guests and left the main hall.

-So what you need?
    -I need all the people who live on my territory to come here. Each family will send one.
    -Why do you need them?
    -They will tell their stories. Send all of your men , tell them each family will get a gold coin.
    -Gold coin? Do you know how many you need to pay them?
    -Drago just threw the giant bag on the ground. - 100 000 gold coins.
    Morgana swallowed her saliva.
    She never saw so much at someones hand. Of course she also had money , but she cant just casually take them.
    Drago walked inside Kiaras room. Kiara smiled when she saw him.
    -Is everything alright?
    -Yes. Dunlir is still sleeping?
    -Our boy will be one year old.
    -Kiara I will ask you one more time? Now , do you wish to?
    Kiara looked at the Drago and smiled.
    -I want to live Drago. I want to live and see how our boy will became a fine man like you.
    -Well then...
    Drago hugged Kiara. Kiara closed her eyes and then she shouted. Drago bite her on the neck.
    Morgana ran to the sound. She saw the sleeping Kiara on the sofa , there were bandages in blood on her neck. She became afraid that she commited suicide.

6. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -Kiara!!!!
    -Hey buddy wake up! Stop screaming!!!! You creating problems for other guys.
    -Gen this is you?
    -Ragon again this dream? What now? Fighting with giant or killing someone?
    -No this time its different. My wife ... someone happened to her . Her name , her name...
    -Kiara ? - asked Gen , - you were screaming that name.
    -Look Ragon its tough , but you know our duty. Just one more week and you can go. Both of us will return back to peaceful life.
    Ragon looked at Gen and tried to smile , but his face doesnt even moved a bit. He was just a monk , which helped people to cross the line and here at battlefield he was a last chance to help people to go with peace.
    -Now sleep child. We have a long day tomorrow.
    -I know father , i know.
    Gen was much older than Ragon. Even if he was old , that didnt mean that he is weak. Scars on his neck and hands showed that this man knew what is pain. Ragon did not knew why this man chose him as his student. Ragons parents left him at temple when he was three , because they were afraid of him. Even his mother said that he is strange. Ragon knew that he is different ; his dreams were so real , thats why someday he beat his own father in sleep. In dream he was fighting with someone. They left him , but sometimes they came to saw him. Rago grew up and forgave his parents , but when they called him back , he rejected their offer and stayed at the temple. Meditation and learning helped Ragon to stay calm. That strange dreams stopped , but now here they returned and he dont know why.
    -Lets go , Ragon. God only knows how many lives will end today.
    -Yes , sir.
    -Close your heart boy .... War is far from over...
    Ragon looked at old man , his eyes now were empty like void.
    -Good. Now go.

-Doctor!!! Please... Help...
    -Come inside. Let me look at him.
    Doctor was an aged man , but unlike to Gen his hair was not so white , they were gray. He looked at injured soldier and came closer to his friend.
    -I cant help him. His wound got him bad. He will die , boy. You know him ?
    Warrior just looked at the doctor : - I never met him outside battlefield, but ... he has a small daughter and his son ... God what...
    - HEY!! HEY!!! Look at me , now what you need them. All what you can do to him make his journey peaceful... You understand me?
    -Yes , sir.
    -Go.
    This warrior with blood on his short was running to that tent. He came in and saw a young man with calm sight :
    -Where is priest? We need him , my friend .... he is ... he is my friend...
    -Calm your spirit , brother, - said Ragon.
    -My friend he wont make it. Doctor said that I ...
    -I understand , lets go.
    -But what about priest?
    -My mentor is an old man. He needs rest.
    -But .... but...
    -Your friend is waiting brother. Lets go...
    They went to the medic tent.
    -Doctor. Is he ?
    -He has time. Leave him alone ... Young monk patient waiting for you.
    Doctor looked at the Ragon and nodded. Ragon replied to his jest and went inside.
    -Doctor , you know him?
    -Just let the boy do his work , warrior. Dont be afraid he knows his job.

Ragon went inside , he saw the pale young man in bandages on the bed. Bed was red from his blood. He just sat in front of him and asked:
    -You know why I am here?
    -Yes, - he heard a weak voice , - I am on my way to the Creator.
    -You know , you dont talk too much for the monk.
    -My work is to listen , but looking at you , I see thats you are ready.
    -You have keen eyes boy. Yes , I am ready to go. I was ready long ago. Do you know how many times I saw the death ... Old hag everywhere people dying , even this soil bathed in blood will die.
    -Such wisdom from the soldier.
    -HA !!! HA !!! HA!!! Ouch , my ribs.... well you right soldiers dont live ....
    -They dont live too long to gain wisdom , but you did.... Amistus boldu , soldier! Let your blade and soul rest .
    Ragon went out from the tent. He met that young man.
    -Any family members?
    -His kids and wife ; but he said that they will be fine.
    -I hope this is true. Amistus kylych , warrior. Doctor , prepare the body.
    -No need , young monk. Body will be sent to the barons house.
    -Oh ... I see. Then his kids will be alright. Amistus den-sooluk , doctor.
    Doctor watched how he walked. Warrior was standing in the corner , there was a clear surprise in his eyes.
    -He was a barons son... - he mumbled .
    Ragon just walked away.

7. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -Well , then Ignistus died. Stupid brat.
    -Father , are you alright?
    -Leonora.Your insolent brother; well , lets forget about it. Where are my grandchildren?
    -They are coming with your daughter in law.
    -Good. Now she will be your little sister , also what about her parents?
    -Dead. They both died from illness.
    -Father?
    -I want to speak with doctor and last person who spoke to him, that young monk. Prepare the carriage.
    -Father , but battlefield.
    -My daughter let me tell a secret. War is over, their king is dead.
    -What?!
    -PREPARE THE CARRIAGE!!! I want to see that young man.

One eyed General or General Arwin Strongoff was a brave warrior , who survived three wars. Kingdom of Notvas was like a raging beast swallowing the territories of small neighbors. When his grandfather Ornob came back from war , king rewarded him giving him a big chunk of earth and a beautiful woman , his niece. Even if he was a commoner and his wife a royal , life did not change so much for him. Arwin was his fifth son , last son. His father never took a blade in his hands after he saw his first son. Mother told him , that he was afraid that he will brake such a fragile body of a newborn. Adam , Bolduin, Raksa , Nicolas and Arwin - five Strongoff wolves. Now only two of the pack are still alive. Him and Raksa , and now his firstling died.Ignistus was not so smart , but he had a firm will and kind heart. General closed his eyes and tried to forget the smile of his first son. No one his tears , no one.
    -I am so sorry Eve ... I am so sorry - mumbled the old man.
    On his way he sent an urgent message to alter the route of the cab with his grandchildren. He thought that they must do IT like a family. He knew that his son had a wife , but children . How he will look in their eyes... his thought were interrupted by the voice outside:
    -General we are close. Please be ready...
    -Thanks Bilvon.
    Bilvon Hanks adopted son and right hand of the general . Some people thought that he will be a husband of Leonora , generals daughter , but this gossips stopped when Leonora officialy declared that she will marry a person who will make her regret.
    Bilvon stood outside the tent. Ignistus body was inside. He heard a strong hit and ... then only silence. He left the general , no he left a old man alone with his dead son. When general came out he did not asked what happened inside and he will never ask.

-Are you miss , Bilvon?
    -What do you mean sir?
    -Bloodshed , cries you know all these , i mean battlefield.
    -I dont know.
    -*sigh* you still to young... After so many years , after so many death - general looked at the young man and saw a questiom in his eyes - Never mind , son. Just forget it. Where is that young man who brought my son here and Bolvir when my grandchildren will come tell me ASAP.
    -Roger that and warrior you asked for. He is in the officers tent , they are waiting for you ,sir.
    Bolvir saw that old man did not listen to him , he was looking at someone or something.
    -General?Is everything alright?
    -Yes.... just you know i felt something strange for a second. Never mind lets go.
    Bolvir knew that if uncle felt something , it meant something bad. Even if he was an old man , general lived through three wars and unlike him was a "Kylych" which meant "Blade". In the empire was only 10 Blades and he was the oldest. Father told him that the old general was a master at the begging and he became a Blade after the wars. No one knew when and why , but all knew to cross the line between the grand-master and Blade human must find enlightment which called shortly "Jol" or way.
    Bolvir came inside the officers tent with general . When young man , with shaking legs was introduced to the general , Arwin Strongoff hugged him:
    -Thank you , boy. Thank you for the chance to say him goodbye.
    Only young man knew what general said to him. He said in reply:- He was my friend and it was my duty , sir.
    -Doctor? Barns is it you? How many years we did not see each other?
    -No no , sir. Barns is my twin brother , I am Karns. He sent his regards.
    -Oh , then I am sorry. How is he , still kicking?
    -He retaired. Watching over grandchidren in the capital.
    -Its good. Maybe I will , no I will visit him. Maybe our grandchildren will become friends.
    -So my boy? How he died?
    -Without pain.With clear mind and soul. Our young monk helped him on his journey , oh its him.
    When general looked at the young boy at the entrance his hand grabbed the Bolvirs sleeve.
    -Uncle?! - Bolvir asked and put his hand on the handle of the blade.
    -Cease your momentum , boy. I just tripped.

8. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -Bolvir ,DONT!!!!
    Even the general was old , he knew his adopted son too well. Bolvir attacked without thinking , but he was stopped with ruthless strike on his head.
    -Old man , which no one saw appeared and stood behind that young so called monk.
    -Boy ... brace yourself you nearly killed him.
    -Thanks grandpa.
    Old Arwin looked at the young man and became afraid , young monk was holding his hand.
    -Arwin , you better watch your son , my grandson nearly killed him by instinct.
    -Darakin , is that you? I thought you were dead long ago.
    -No as you see , this boy actually sent to kill me , but now ...
    Arwin looked how his old friend hugged this young boy.
    -Everything is alright, calm down... No one will harm you.
    -Darakin his hand... is he?
    -Yes , he is half-breed , but as you see his birth does not enraged the gods ...
    -Why you think so?
    -Because he is still alive and he has this.
    -Grandpa Gen , you can show him.
    Old general looked at the naked back of this young boy and saw a giant tatoo.
    -Sigil!!!! Darakin you know what that means ... his fate , his ...
    -Arwin !!!! STOP OR I WILL KILL YOU! HE IS MY GRANDSON and if you want to use him as ....
    This last words of his old friend made the one eyed felt a chill.
    -Darakin!!! I swear on the name of my family i will never use your son nor you .... but ...
    -You always kept your word , wolf. How is Aya?
    -She still making you food and waiting for your return.
    -Good. I guess my daughter will be happy for another brother ...
    -Wait we can go together... Please wait , shadow ...
    Darakin looked at the Arwin and smiled.
    -Dont call me like that , wolf.
    He disappeared , giant shadow ate his whole body with that little boy.

Somewhere
    -He still cant control his urge ... poor boy he lived by instinct kill or be killed . - his thought stopped because he heard a cries in the forest. When he came near to the source , he saw a battle between a bodyguards and creatures of the forest:
    -SHIT!!!! I guess its Wolfs grandchildren , stupid idiot always does something without thinking.
    It ended fast , but one cant fight many so Darakin lost sight of the little girl.
    -Master , my daughter , I cant find my daughter.
    -SHIT!!! She ran to the Ragon , i hope I am not too late ...
    But he saw an unexpected scene , little girl was in the arms of Ragon sleeping , but everything around them was in blood.
    -Ragon!!! Please ... calm down , she is not an enemy.
    -I know , grandpa. I know , but my body doesnt ...
    When Gen came closer , he saw a hole inside that little girl chest.
    -Ragon , look this is not your fault ... you just ....
    -No , its my fault. Grandpa can you kill me ... please kill me.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  9. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -Kill me ... grandpa .... or I will do it ....
    His sentence stopped , because old man appeared behind him.
    -Sleep my child , sleep no one will harm you.
    Gen hugged his grandson and when he looked at the dead body of girl he became surprised:
    -She is not dead. Why?
    Ragon clearly aimed at her heart. She must be dead , but when he looked at his hands ...
    -What do we have here?
    Something was inside his fist. Thats why he thought he killed that little girl ;but well instead he helped her. That creature that he caught with his arms was clearly a parasite which fed on heart. Why it was inside her body? Who made this and why Ragon helped her?
    Well I guess its no use. Then little girl I will this little gift to you. This animal was created to kill you or maybe control someone by using you , but now it will help you to become stronger ? It will become your guardian . Hearth worm are very rare animals , but they have so much capabilities ; they can be used as weapons or tools , but in the past their main use were guardians.

Old assasin made the heart worm alive once again , of course he cleansed him with pure mana so he wont get any new commands from the old master. When he put inside it back ,Gen did not know that heart worm actually had two samples of blood inside him. Of this girl and Ragons.

-We need to hide .... Sleep well , Ragon, - said Gen to the sleeping child in his hands.
    -Is he yours? - asked the woman beside him.
    They were at the wagon to the north. War make people to run away. Like all these people inside here old assasin and Ragon were running from the jaws of chaos.
    -Grandpa...
    -Tshhhh... my child. I know , i know.
    Ragon was crying , crying because he knew that girl still alive. Gen did not shut him down, he just put him in sleeping mode , but he heard everything even the heartbeat of that girl.
    -Ragon do you know whats snow?
    -No , grandpa.
    -Well you gonna see it. Now sleep child. Excuse me could you look after him for awhile? I need to speak with cabman.
    -Of course , - said the woman.

-At the front of the wagon-
    Old cabman , Hitori gave an oath to wife to find a safe place for their children. He spent all his money for food and wagon. Also he took a people on his way ... Now inside were nine people . His family in number of five , old man with child on his arms and one husband with pregnant wife. Hitori was surprised when he got a company outside , that old man who was with a child.
    -So , whats your name ? Oh sorry what about child?
    -He is alright. At least for now. I need to find a home , he have seen too many things for his age.
    - .... i understand , war is making things are much harder.I am Hitori btw.
    -Gen. My name is Gen.
    -I am Hitori.
    -Then I am sorry Hitori.
    -For what?
    -For this.
    One accurate hit and old cabman became sleeping. Gen made him comfortable and also he called a woman from the back to look after him.
    -He is so tired. Lets wait here till he wakes up.
    -Yes , big brother did not sleep for so long time... You know after his wife died , he made everything to fullfill his promise to her.
    Gen looked at the face of sleeping cabman and said:
    -You have made everything for the journey , let me take the security.
    Gen killed bunch of bandits ahead on the road, he looked at the blood on his hands and felt nothing. He closed his eyes and tried to remember his old self ; but he stopped because he had nothing to remember only pain. He clutched his fist on the amulet which always were on his neck and sighed:
    -I still have my light , Benny.
    Gen returned to the camp with deer.Others were happy , even another people said they will be happy to prepare food.

- Lith , where are they?
    -Reyn, silence. They will attack when they will be ready... brace yourself do you know how much money we will have after we will sell this little childrens and how much fun we will have with that woman.
    These two who took the deer to make a meal actually knew about bandits ahead.
    -Lets make this even easier, Reyn , pass me that thing....
    This two men just smiled at each other ... Meal was ready but when Ragon touched the soup with his lips , he knocked away the soup from the hands of the woman who was near him. Gen also took the soup from the hands of the children.
    -Whats happening? Old man what are you doing?
    Gen just threw away the plates with the soup and appeared behind the man. Lith tried to help Reyn , but only now he felt pain. He looked and saw young boy then he looked at his arm , which was clearly broken in two places.
    -Ragon , how many times I asked.
    -... - old man just took the silence as his answer.
    -Well , then I have no other choice , - he said and twisted the arm of second poisoner in wrong direction.
    Ragon jumped to the pot and tasted the soup inside , Gen just waited for the sign , his grandson lifted his finger up.
    -Okay , guys we can from the pot. Just dont eat the soup inside the plates , okay.
    -STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
    -Just making things right and dont get the whole group poisoned.
    -This is bullshit.
    -Then they all saw a strange thing-
    Ragon with a plate came near the crying from pain Lith. He just dumped the soup all over his face. They all the people saw how crying in agony man from his broken arm became asleep. Now all they actually knew that there was something in this soup.

These two people were left in the forest alone in ropes on his his hands.Wagon slowly was making his way to the north. Gen was sitting at the front , Hitori was inside with his family. Ragon was near him , singing a new song which he learnt ... Old shadow never smiled so brightly...

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  10. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    - Miss Yong , please ... in your situation it is very dangerous. Please wait for the lord inside the house.
    - Shin Shi ... I am all right. I just hope that my husband will see me and his - woman touched her big belly - son as fast as he can.
    - Lord will be much happier if he will knew that you and young lord alright.
    - You right , Shin Shi. Lets wait for the Yamamoto inside.
    Two women walked inside house . But soon Shin shi once more appeared outside.
    -How is she , Shin Shi?
    -Kumagai - sama...
    -Shin Shi enough , you was servant of the Long family for the long thirty years. Even now you Martial Saint still listening to the Young Mistress and she is just a mere mortal. I dont understand you humans.
    -Kumagami - sami this family raised me , young miss Yong became a mother for me , Yamamoto - sama became a father.
    Giant bear which resembled a iceberg just looked deeply at her and said:
    -Say to her that he is coming ...
    -Yes , Kumagami- sama.
    When the girl disappeared in the house , giant bear looked at her back and said to the wind:
    -Affection or just a obligation?
    Figure of that animal disappeared in this snow and wind.
    Snowstorm around this little island starts to calm down , handsome man in shining armor which resembled a dragon took off his helmet and smiled when his gaze stopped at the pregnant woman.
    -Yamamoto. Are you alright?
    -Azumi - sama we will watch his back.
    Behind her husband appeared two more giant animals. One wolf and giant ape.
    -Izamu , Kenta ... thanks both of you.

Yamamoto and Azumi were talking when the snowstorm once more started to revolt.
    -Is he still angry? - asked Yamamoto.
    -Yes , but at least he is started listening to me.
    -Oh , is it true , Kuma?
    Snowstorm became stronger.
    -We have guests , miss - said the Kumagami , only his head appeared while his body was still hidden inside the snow barrier.
    -Who?
    -Old lord and another elders came to see you and child.
    -Kumagami let them in , I want to talk to my father ...
    -Listen to me , human if they will harm her ...
    -Kuma , please...
    Yamamoto just looked at the eyes of that beast and materialized blade from the water around him.
    -I will protect my child and my wife even from my family.
    Head of the bear disappeared and now there was a hole in the barrier.
    People in white clothes with black and golden stripes made their way inside.
    -Azumi Yong greets the elders
    -Welcome father and elders - ,said Yamamoto.
    Azai father of the Yamamoto long bearded bald old man with blue eyes , his aura resembled a dragon. Under his gaze giant bear body began to assemble near the Azumi , his new daughter-in-law.
    -Father, - said the Yamamoto.
    His father Azai just looked at his son and then averted his gaze on the belly of the Azumi.
    -How are you?How my grandson? - his question was addressed to his new daughter-in-law.
    -Father can be sure that I will deliver the child . He will be healthy and strong.
    -BUT HE WONT BE A SAINT!!! -said one of elders.
    -If Yamamoto san married and concieved child with practitioner , we would have a blessed child , but he chose this mortal bitch.
    Bear near the Azumi changed in face , he started to growl. Then there was a hit.
    Azai slapped the face of that old man with his own hand.
    -You cant call the mother of my grandson like this.Nor you can call anyone from the same family like this. Resign from your position now you wont be a part of family meetings.
    All people at this scene were surprised.

When the elders left , Azai stopped and looked at the snowstorm outside.
    -Why? - he heard a voice behind him.
    -Because this child will be my family... you cant understand humans as you say , but looking at you I think I can understand you ... when you was at her side , when you felt rage for her ... you were not just a contracted beast , am I right?
    - Figure behind him became a wind -
    -You are father like me , you big animal - Azai mumbled .
    In the snowstorm was a cave made from a huge chunk of ice , inside was a bear. it was Kumagami.
    -You right human , you right ...
    Bear closed his eyes and memories started to appear in the pond beside him:
    Cold unwelcome region. Teddy-bear left alone in the snow , because he was sick was found by the human family. Teddy-bear grew became stronger left the village. He often visited his saviors bringing them dead animals , but one day he felt a blood from the direction where that humans lived. Enraged he killed the other humans , in the hut he found a last survivor. He knew that such small creature wont have a bright life here in cold , so all her life Kumagami and Azumi were on road.

11. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Azumi was inside her room , she was singing a song to her child. Shin Shi was outside , she was always ready for anything.
    -Shin Shi , please prepare a tea.
    When she left , head of her friend appeared beside her.
    -Kuma ! Is everything alright?
    -Azumi this child ... it s abomination ...
    Bear first time saw how her gentle little girl changed. Her face changed:
    -NEVER CALL MY CHILD ABOMINATION!!!!
    -BUT!!! He took your powers , how pregnancy can change the lever of practitioner. Like Yamamoto you were a Saint ... In the north others knew you as " Ice maiden ". But now ...
    -Kuma , stop,- she placed her hands on him , - I know you afraid that something will happen to me , but Yamamoto will protect me; Yamamoto and you. Promise me something if something will happen to me , Fudo will stay here , with father.
    -Fudo you say. God of fire and wisdom.
    -Yes. In the north without these two you will die.
    -Good name.
    -I did not hear you answer.
    -I promise , but if these people will do something to him or to you ; I swear ...
    Azumi just smiled : - I know Kuma , I know.
    That day Azumi , wife of the Yamamoto Yong died while giving the life to her son. Kumagami dissappeared later with the body ... Azai ,saw how his son changed , even now after three years he still wears black showing everyone that he is grief. He often visited his "gifted" grandson , but Yamamoto dont even looked at him once after her death ... All in the clan knew how they were wrong.

Fudo Yong , son of the Yamamoto and Azumi was mute ; he was not talking , but even without it he had a gift in another. Everyone thought that he will have a mortal body , yes he had , but unlike others his all vessels were clean. Elders were praising and congratulating the head of the clan and Yamamoto. He became a genius of the clan and only Shin Shi knew the truth how lonely and dangerous that genuis was . Dangerous because without father and mother , only grandfather and her Fudo became overprotective especially when it related to his family. Her little brother had an army or a very strong person behind him. Even now in body refining realm Fudo could control fire under his own will. Others called him a dragon , because of his skill releasing a fire from his body. All children from his generation had a fear and respect before him. Fudo liked being with his peers , every day he would spent 3 hours sitting under the tree in the west garden. West garden or Azumi garden closest to the training grounds and like always bunch of the children were running with their best to that spot under the tree.
    Shin Shi also was there , she stood in front of the Fudo.
    -Our greetings to the martial senior sister , - they said in unison.
    She just nodded and said : - Fudo - sama they have come.
    Young boy sitting under the tree in lotus position opened his eyes , others saw how wisps of fire around him withered and he got up.
    - Is Fudo really still Body refiment stage , how he can control fire? I thought only people in Ascension level started to feel their union with the elements.
    -Brother you wrong , even not all the people in Ascension level can feel elements , sometimes they start only at Solidatory stage.
    -Then that means brother Fudo ...
    -Enough all of you.
    They all focused their attention on the man who were standing in front of them.
    Fudo as always started his session , he glanced at the Shin Shi who stood on the left and gestured to her.
    -As always to ask the question you must earn the chance. I hope everyone is ready , then lets start.
    Shin Shi raised her hand , her long sleeve danced in the air , petals of the sakura followed after the wind .
    -All of you extend your palm in front of you, - said Shin Shi.
    Sakura petals started to fall on the palms of each student.
    -Now look at your hand, you will know who can ask Fudo a question.
    When the students looked at their palms they were surprised. Some people now had only dust on their palms. From eighty people now only eight still had petals on their palms.

12. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    - Itsuki , Maki , Sakura , Ayano , Aki , Akira , Izamu and Kaysohi all of you,step up.
    Fudo opened his eyes and swiftly lifted his arms , then all students saw how giant wall of fires rised from nothing. All students began to clap , before Shin Shi helped him to create a room but now Dragon of the Yong clan could do it himslef. Itsuki was first but when she tried to enter the room of fire , something obstructed them. Glacial Darts were destroyed by the Fudo , Itsuki clearly was surprised , then she looked at him.
    Shin Shi roared in rage: -Ozemu , what was that? Are you trying to kill people from your clan?
    Ozemu Yong before Fudo he was rising star of the clan. That young man was defeated by the Fudo , even after his defeat he tried to kill him with lethal technique but this was not enough. Scar on his face was a reminder of that , which why he always wore a mask t ohide his shame.
    -Fudo looked at the Ozemu with spark of anger in his eyes -
    Fire room behind him transformed into a giant dragon.Even Ozemu became surprised , but he braced himself and said:
    - I see your control of fire became more precise , why you dont say about this to your grandfather. Oh , sorry I forgot that you cant
    All in the clan knew Fudo is mute , when he was a child there were many children who bully him because of that. Only grandfather and Shin Shi helped him even after he became the genius there were still such people who used this fact
    Fudo did not react for his words , he just sent a ball of fire . Ozemu dodged , but then he saw Fudo standing in front of him. Fudo sent a fist to his face , mask on the Ozemu face cracked. All the students saw the scar on his face , it was a burn . Fudo gifted it to him and now he was looking at him with disgust.
    Ozemu pull out his blade and slashed at him.
    -AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! You have shamed me , my father and mother both dont speak to me. They are looking at me and they treating me like dust. After your death they will see ... "Glacial prison"
    Ozemu was laughing like a maniac. Shin Shi knew this technique , Ozemu family was very famous because of it in the clan. Grandfather of Ozemu, Hugo used it to seal away the horde of demons , but he died in the process and know Ozemu used it to seal the Fudo. If elders of his family knew that he can use Glacial prison they would have rewarded him. Now Fudo was sealed in the giant chunk of ice , Shin Shi ignored the unconscious Ozemu and smashed her fist on the iceberg , but it did not move even for an inch.
    -You and you... Close him in the disciplinary hall. Say to the guard that he is guilty in harming the Heads grandson. Itsuki , Maki , Sakura , Ayano , Aki , Akira , Izamu and Kaysohi I am sorry , but I guess you will talk with Fudo next time. Also Sakura please call Azai-sama we need to destroy this Glacial Prison as fast as we could.
    -Yes , senior martial sister.

Sakura Yong daughter of the Akihiro saw how your father, third and youngest brother of Azai came first to the scene. He calmly looked at the iceberg under the tree.
    -Sakura , stay. We have no need.
    All present welcomed the Head of Alchemy Department.
    -Akihiro sama - , said Shin Shi , - why you are stopping her , we need ...
    But man in front of her just pointed to the ice ...
    -Look closely , child , no all of you look ... and silence.
    All students closed their mouths and looked , they all saw how the chunk of ice in front of them started to shake.
    -Akihiro-sama.
    -Look Shin Shi. Just look , this will be a new beggining for our clan. I sent a message to Azai , he will be here soon.
    -I am already here , Akihiro. Whats the matter?
    -Well of course its your genuis grandson. Just look at this.
    Azai looked at the chunk of ice.
    -Akihiro what are you doing ? Its a Glacial Prison , we need to take out Fudo or his vessels will be damaged.
    -Big brother relax and look more closely.
    Head of the clan looked with a surprise at his little brother , but he made what he asked for.
    -Fudo is okay, but whats around him.
    -Well you now , I always said your grandson is very proficient in control with fire and when you asked me can he became an alchemist?
    -Yes , you said no.
    -Well , I am taking back my words.
    -What do you mean?
    -Now your grandson using Glacial prison to temper his flames and if he will be successful , he can be an alchemist.
    -You kidding me.
    -No.
    -Explain yourself.
    -Well ... all the students please be quiet , Akihiro sama will explain today whats the difference between normal practionier and an alchemist.
    -Hmmmm.....As all you know , human body consist of vessels inside our body. Each level of ascension consist of 10 levels. Unlike Fudo who have pure vessels normal humans must baptise and prepare their bodies to store the Energy. Its called first body refinement stage. Only after full refinement , practioner can start to store the energy inside his body. Only then you can step on Ascension , your body will familiraze with energy and when this bond will reach perfection you will step into Unification . And only you can start your way to became a Saint. Well this a way for a normal practioner , but way to the Sainthood is very long and hard , thats why there are alchemists who can help to make this easier. Unlike normal practioners, alchemist must temper their bodies to withstand tremendous temperatures while making pills ; you actually now can see how Fudo using the cold of Glacial Prison to help himself.
    -Excuse me , sir , so alchemist must have only strong bodies?
    -Of course not , also alchemist must have an fire affinity and powerful soul to control the amount and temperature of their own fire like Fudo.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  13. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -Eh? Who am I ? Why I am here? Oh , yes , I remembered. I was in the cave , I looked at the sleeping brothers and sisters. Hungry ... so hungry... Meat , more meat... Mother will come back soon. But now...
    I start to munch on a body of some kinda bird laying near me. After I have done , I start to look around. I felt a similar scent to myself. Mother is near.Five little bodies ,stop, why are they not moving ? I kicked one of my brother , he did not move ... I started to squeal , hey brother move ... That day my mother cried for so long at the moon ... I howled with her , because that day I lost my four brothers and a sister ... Mother said that we have to move , because this place now filled with death. I just followed her through the forest to our new unknown home ...
    -Cold , so cold ... - I said to myself , before when we were five it was warm , but now I am alone : mother as always left to hunt ... she will come back soon , I need to sleep.
    -Awoo!!! - I opened my eyes, - mother is still crying... Now I am her only son. She had 5 children , I dont know who our father is ; wolves raise their children in pairs , then it means my father dead.
    I left the cave that day, to let my mother start a new life. Without me I hope she will start a new family ... When I went far enough I heard a howl , full of pain. I was smarter than my brothers and sister , I hope that I am also smarter than my mom. I saw my mother trying to find me , but she lost my scent after I used mud to hide it .
    When I was far enough , I howled.
    -Goodbye, mother.

-Five month later-
    I have grown, I was more proficient at hunting than I thought. Even if my body was small , my strength was more than enough to snap the necks of birds who liked to eat dead meat. Usually when I found a dead body I will lay in wait for the scavengers to find it. Bugs , flyes came first , but my food comes second ... Small owls , flying bats and other birds ... I used this trick when I was small , because I could hide in the bushes and my magic did not stand out so strongly. Now I have grown , my mana around me cause the animals weaker than me to run and hide. That s why I think wolves are hunting in packs? Too make the prey exhausted and took her down. Sadly I am not one of them... Then I heard a whistling sound , arrow , I duck down , well they missed now , but now I need to move. Human are hunting beasts like me to take magic cores , they also have packs , I saw many times how they hunted , they are pretty similar to us .... but unlike us I cant understand , but each human in group must do something. I was thinking too much , arrow nearly hit me . I concentrated on running ...
    -Dont let him run! He is alone , if we got this wolf we can buy a drug for Tomas.
    -Chuck , chill. We always can hunt more ...
    -Anna , please. He is lone wolf , pack just dumped him out. If we kill a Silver rank beast , Tomas will heal faster with the drug.
    -You are right. Leon stop him.
    -... "Taunt"
    I was surprised because when I tried to run my body just stopped. Rage come to mind and without reason I attacked the big human in armor.
    -Chuck , now!!!
    Human with a big blade slashed at me. I jumped back and one more time I was on my way to retreat.
    -ROAR!!!!!!
    -Shit I forgot , now we on a territory of that guy.
    Bear did not even looked at me. He just slammed his giant body on that human in iron.
    -Leon!!!
    -Anna !!! Grab the Annie and run , we cant fight with Brown Bear. Me and Chuck will lure him out.
    When I looked at this scene , I remembered ... my father had such eyes , like this human. When the tiger attacked our den , my mother ran with us. Father left there to make us time. These two human let the bear run after them. Man in iron used same trick as he used on me. Second human was helping him to run , but bear was faster than them , when he jumped on them , Iron pushed second human with the blade away. I jumped on the back of that huge bear who tried to get the neck of Iron human. My jaws are strong , but when I bit the neck of that creature I felt numbness in my lower jaw. I pulled with all my strength , toring off part of his neck.
    -That wolf... Chuck aim the bears neck.
    -Leon you can speak...
    -I am not mute , I just hate to mouth empty words.Now aim at his neck , wolf broke his skin but he barely done any damage.
    -Got it.
    Bear used his body and pinned me down to the tree. My ribs I think I heard them breaking , blood came to my throat ... I saw the eyes full of rage before me. Then it was darkness ...

I woke up at strange place. Unusual scent , then I saw small human looking at me ...
    -Doggy!!! You woke up ...
    -Strange , first time I felt no fear nor urge to kill the human before me.
    That little human clearly was not afraid of me ... I tried to stood up , but pain stopped me.
    -Doggy is hurt?!
    Meanwhile, people inside the house were talking about their special situation. When they heard a sudden cry:
    -Mana!!! Dont tell me she is in that room?!
    I heard humans walking not running outside.Stupid humans dont they know that this little human needs rest.
    -Leon I told you ,you idiot, to look after her.She is your daughter.
    -Wolf wont touch her.
    -What do you mean? Are you an idiot?
    Anna stopped and looked where her companion was pointing. Little girl was actually sleeping , wolf in defensive posture also was resting. Wolf clearly was angry they saw it in his gaze.
    On the next day whole town was surprised. Many people saw a giant wolf guarding a little girl at the market.
    -Will they be alright?
    - ... Fang will protect Mana , Annie.
    -Why you so confident?
    -Mans trust.
    -What do you mean by that?Ah?
    Leon stopped talking with her wife.

14. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Shrix and Drago became a pair. That meant a huge changing in their lives. Shrix changed, she felt it ; moreover she knew that her body holding something inside. Power , which she got from him. Now she was on the back of the giant brown red wolf who was a Drago. She was surprised when she saw him like this.
    -I want you to see , my world.
    -What do you mean?
    -I dont know the whole story , just wait and you will see.
    When they came , she saw. Such smell of death and old blood ... then she saw Drago in front of the giant rock with the blade and helmet in it.
    -Drago?Is everything alright?
    -Shrix, tell me why there always must be a war.
    Shrix stood in daze. She never saw him like this. She did not know what to do. She just hugged him from the behind. She felt how his hand landed on hers.
    -Its a grave for the rest of the bodies I found. Most of them were mutilated. Now please tell me,Shrix is there in the beast territories wolves with twin tails?
    -Twin tails? - she was surprised , - half-demons. Is they back , but tribes ...
    -Shrix tell me.
    -Twin tails. They are half breeds , half beast half demon. But many years ago they were exciled by the tribes because they could not control their instincts.
    Drago clenched the hand of the Shrix.
    -Drago... are they were your tribe?
    -They were kinda ... but now ,- Drago looked at his own arms which changed into the claws, - I dont know anymore.
    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! - Drago broke free from her hug and smashed straight to the earth.
    When the dust fell down she saw the figure of her beloved , but she was too slow ...
    -Drago!!!!

-Girl! No wait , young miss ... - lion henchman saw that before him was a married woman so he changed his words,- is everything alright? We heard something strange ... so ...
    -Drago!!!!
    That lionman was surprised: - She is so fast! That tiger woman ran to the figure which stood on his knees , she hugged him with care. Lionman was jealous.... -Well if everything is alright - he thought , - maybe I can go , but on his way back he was stopped.
    -HEAD SHAMAN!!!
    -Guard , you heard that roar , where it came from?
    -Its just a lovers quarell , sir.
    -What do you mean lovers quarell ? - lionman saw who asked this question , Wolfkin.
    -I saw a woman and man. They acknowledged each other , I guess that s why that guy hit the earth instead of her , moreover her silver hair ....
    When he said about silver hair , wolf-kin in front him dissappeared.
    -Meanwhile-
    -Drago, tell me, - Shrix lifted his face and looked in his eyes.
    -I am just ...
    Shrix stopped his words with a finger, she smiled and said:
    -Why are you telling that you are alone? -, she grasped his hand , but then ... her grip disappeared.
    Drago saw the man holding the Shrix by her hand. He became enraged.

-Hey put me down.Do you know its rude , when ...
    Shrix saw how fist of the Drago met the face of the stranger. She became free and Drago of course caught her , while that person flew away.
    -You alright?
    -Drago?
    Shrix knew that Drago will change like her, but at what she was looking now?
    She knew Drago in his human calm form , beastman form even full beast form now but now?
    Drago was a beast , but he stood like a human.
    -Who are you?
    -Lycantrope! Drago you lycantrope, wait thats why part of my hair became silver. I am wife of the royal blood. - All this was inside Shrix tiny head.
    -I ask for forgiveness from you descendant of the royal blood.
    Drago looked at the man who tried to harm Shrix then he howled.
    -WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lionmen found him badly wounded, but nothing lethal. Head chief tried to ask him what happened , but what he heard in reply was:
    - I myself am guilty. Take me to my men , I need to go to the tiger tribe.
    - My men will help ...
    - No need. I will ask my father for the reward to you tribe.
    - But , we have not done anything.
    - Just take it , dont make angry out of nowhere ...
    - I thank you.
    -MEN TO THE TIGER TRIBE.
    On the second day wolf tribe came to the tiger tribe. Of course all from the head family welcomed such important guests , but eyes of the captain stopped on the one woman. He jumped from his beast and came closer to her.
    -Dear sir , if my wife ...
    Wolfman commander just stopped his words with his hand.
    -Miss , your bracelet. Is your daughter became a wife?
    -How do you know?
    -Young lady and you are pretty similar.
    -Oh , sir , you are very .... What do you mean young lady?
    -Oh , you dont know , then I can congratulate you because now your daughter bears the royal blood inside her.
    -WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  15. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Shrix was now in long cape, but she mesmerised by the scene in front of her. Such strange buildings , walls made of stone all her life she saw only tents , but now.
    -Drago and people live inside them?
    -Yes, actually I thought we need to but something to Mirie and Miri ...
    -Mirie and Miri ?
    -They are my little sisters. I left home nearly six or seven years ago. We need to meet many people. Teacher Tarme will be very surprised when she will saw my strength, 50 kilogram blade no problem for me. I wore 120 kilogram gauntlets.
    -Teacher Tarme?
    -Yes , she is my blade teacher , but I disposed of my blade , now I am fighting with my fists.
    -Why?
    -Well, because its much more harder to kill someone using fists.
    -That actually makes sense.
    Shrix each day knew something about her beloved. He was kind , strong and ruthless to the enemies when he need to ; but biggest surprise to her was this world. Beastmen never knew that had a nation so close to them , well because of constant wars and other aspects , but now when she walked around the streets and saw so much children she bloomed with a smile. Drago also smiled looking at her.
    -What are you looking at?
    -Just enjoying the scene of my smiling wife.
    She becamed embarrassed , but looking at his eyes she just smiled.
    -Lets see your parents, dear.
    -If you wish so.
    Even Drago was surprised that such small village now became a strong town, but when they reached the main square he stood in daze. There was monument to the fallen 100 soldiers. Drago felt how Shrix hugged him from behind. He grasped her hand and said that he is okay. They went to the church. When he went inside with Shrix , shrine dazzled the whole building. Donna in her room dropped the book from her hands when she saw her grandson in front of her.
    -Grandma , I am home. Also welcome your new granddaughter.
    -Grandma.
    Donna hugged both of them with tears on her eyes.
    -Mother is everything alright? Sisters told me that you called me.
    -Sister Nisha!
    Nisha ran to the Drago.
    -You idiot little brother , - she mumbled and hugged him once more.
    Drago now was taller than her.
    -Sister, I have someone to introduce. Shrix please!
    Nisha saw the figure , it was a girl in a cloak , even if her face was not exposed her body showed that she is a beauty.
    -She is my wife.
    Nisha tried to smack the face of her little brother. He dodged skillfully.
    -You ignorant fool .... you know how many hearts will be broken when they will knew that you have someone. Now stop dodging and let me avenge my little sisters.
    There was a smile on the their faces. Donna and Shrix quietly watched this warm scene in front of them.
    -Thank you , little girl.
    Shrix heard the words of that old and refined woman. She lowered her hood in front of her.
    Donna looked at her granddaughter in law with a surprise.
    -I am Shrix , dear grandma.
    Even Nisha stood in daze when she saw her new little sister without cape.

-You ... you ... - Donna clearly was surprised.
    Shrix thought she is not welcomed so she tried to cover her head , but she was stopped.
    -You so beatiful my grandchild , - Donna hugged her.
    Drago looked at them , then * PAW * Nisha didnt missed that opportunity to smack his face. She even had a grin on her face.
    -Well , Sister Nisha what do you think about my wife?
    -She has uniqueness.
    -And this everything you can say?
    -Well i wont take you as my little brother if you will harm her.
    -Do you think I am monster?
    -I think yes.
    -What?
    Nisha and Donna talked to each other. Shrix showed them how she can transform. Beastman had three forms: calm , subside and fight.
    Donna took the hand of Shrix and told her to speak. Drago left them alone , he wanted to see this new city , but before he left Nisha stopped him.
    -DRAGO!!!
    -Sister whats the matter?
    -We were blinded by the happiness, come we need to speak.
    Drago came inside his room and he was surprised because Shrix was in tears.
    -What happened Grandma?
    -Drago let me tell you whole story. Shrix I hope you can help.
    Shrix nodded and only Drago now was alone in his ignorance.
    -Drago , Longhill now bears your family name. Its not Longhill , now its Lions town.
    -What?
    -After the death of many soldiers and your so-called death royal family send new campaign to kill the beast , but to their surprise they found only dead bodies of comrades. King issued an order to built a monument to the loss and citizens renamed the town.
    -My husband have a whole town in his name. WOW!!!
    -HEY, Shrix , you having a wrong idea. I am basically dead. I need talk to the king.
    -Drago , stop!!! Actually making you dead not a bad thing.

16. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -Actually I think so , too ...
    -Teacher Tarme! That s why I caught a familiar scent while I came inside room.
    -What do you mean?
    Drago transformed his head into the beast form. Tarme charged straight to attack him , but to her surprise she was stopped. Shrix put the blade on her neck. This sudden change from her charming look became surprise even for Drago. Tarme looked at the beast girl with challenge.
    -Enough! Shrix let her , I think I need to prove that I am her student.
    Girl put away her blade. Only now Tarme knew that chill coming from the blade was real , because her weapon melted in front of her!
    -Ice magic! She created blade from the ice.
    -I dont know now , but if you took his face. I will slaughter you!
    -I am touched teacher.
    Tarme blinked , her body appeared behind him. Her twin daggers pointed at his back were ready to penetrate the body. Drago did not even moved for inch, only sound of daggers hitting something hard broke the silence.
    -What?! - Tarme retreated , but asked.
    -You always said that I am not ruthless enough to use blade, I listened to your words teacher. Now I am fighting using my body and bare hands, - Drago said while playing with daggers in his hands .
    -How you?
    -You have always sad that I am good at using my hands. Like a little goblin, but because I am too pretty ...
    -I always called you Fay, my stupid disciple.
    Drago smiled and sent daggers back to her teacher. She skillfully caught them , but ...
    -Hey , stupid disciple. Come closer let me look at you.
    Shrixs gaze changed , but Drago stopped her, then walked to the Tarme.

Tarme started, others did not know how to react. Tarme in silence started to touch Dragos top half of the body , especially hands , shoulders and even fingers.
    -Interesting! Hey are you sure that you are not martial fighter , but hammerman.
    Drago just smiled , Tarme looked at him while he was taking off his gauntlets. He was holding them in hands.
    -Are you ready , Teacher?
    He saw a nod.
    -Or before I will start , grandma is this floor is sturdy enough?
    -Yes , I think so.
    -Well we will see.
    Drago dropped his gauntlets. Their fall created a hole in the floor. Donna dropped her jaw, Nishas eyes became round only his teacher and Shrix stood like nothing happened.
    -Well now I am thinking that blade really was not your weapon , you just need your hands to smash the skulls of your enemies. Maybe if I gave you a heavy broadsword.
    -No!!! Now I will teach my grandson. With such strength he will perfect shild-bearer.
    -Grandma!! Mother!!
    -Such respect , "Holy" warrior will teach MY student , but I am more than happy that you will hide him.
    -Why?
    -I came with grief and worry. King was killed.
    Donna stood up.
    -WHAT!!??? But how and when?
    -I cant stay much longer , I came to say , that Dragos family is safe and sound. It will take two days to them to reach Longhill. Crest is not safe anymore.
    -My family?! - Dragos eyes became red. Shrix reached for his hand , but others also saw rage in her eyes.
    -Where are they?! Who and why trying to harm them?
    -They are family of the traitor.
    -WHAT!? GRANDMA WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
    -Drago please ... I wanted to tell you , but some of the nobles thought that you was with the demons. No one found your body.
    -Only knights know that you still with , but we cant tell anyone.
    -ALL BACK!!!
    The one who was yelling was Shrix.
    Dragos eyes became bloodshot, his whole body changed and now in front of them was a figure of the giant wolf.

Wolf stood looks liked he was trying to catch something, then he just burst throught them and jumped from the window.
    -AWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    After him changed Shrix, silver tiger also jumped after him.
    -Nisha after him.
    -Yes, mother.
    Now Tarme was surprised , because that woman in priest clothes clearly was faster than her.
    Drago was in front . Speed of the giant wolf surpassed the speed of the horse. Even Shrix was not so fast as him.
    -AWOOOOO!!!!
    Drago howled one more time to call them. Na and Ny his two lynxes will join them soon.
    -Shrix! I need to know that they will be safe. Then I will leave this country with you. There is nothing left for me, - she heard his voice inside her head.

17. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Shrix felt the rage inside Drago. Like all wolf-kins he was protective about his loved ones. He will be a good father - she thought and blushed. This is not a right time to start a family , they have time. She let these thought to go away, now she need to follow him. She saw that big sister Nisha at her side , also in front of her Drago was running with his two lynxes.
    -Meanwhile somewhere -
    -Lord said that he will pay good for them , but remember they need alive , so no killing.
    Stendr with his family were in the empty wagon. Some people said them to leave Crest urgently. Thanks god , many people helped them. They were knows as snakes , because they raised a so - called traitor, but they knew , no whole town knew that Drago is not. Many citizens, their friends and some uknown people helped them risking their lives and now they were running without rest. They are going to the outskirts of Longhill. Town of the Drago. Only place where he is still hero. Stendr with pain looked at his family, his daughters were tired , his faces even in sleep showed some pain. His wife looked at his husband with concern, but everything changed when they heard a howl.
    Horses of the people who were chasing them stopped in fear , but that happened also to their horses. Stendr took out his blade and stood in front of his family. Three people in armor ran to him , Stendr was ready to fight , but what he saw in front of him how the giant wolf jumped on the attackers. Wolf started to rip apart the body of that poor soldier . His muzz was in blood, he looked at him , but Stendr knew that gaze.
    -Drago, thanks God, - Stendr fell on his knees, he lifted his head and saw a beatiful tiger. Tiger became a girl, no she really close to call her a woman. She smiled to him.
    -Uncle Stendr, am I right?!
    Stendr stood in daze, but he woke up when he heard a voice:
    -Shrix, yes this is your uncle , caretaker of your hubby.
    -You are Nisha? Yes? Drago wrote about you, that he have a big sister priestess , - it was weak voice of Marie.
    Now Stendr knew name of that little woman.
    -What do you mean of your hubby? Then Drago...
    -Yes, he is my husband.
    -HA HA HA HA!!!
    Stendr heard a laugh of her wife, his eyes was in tears. He have not heard sound of her laughter such a long time. He directed his gaze at his adopted son. He stood in front of them , his bloody look showed his rage and confidence , but then he saw a magic projectiles flying at him. Many spells were flying at him. Dust obstructed the view and they saw. Wolf still stood , but all his figure was now covered in black rock like armor.

-AWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    -It is a magical beast!!!
    -RUN!!!
    -Magic does not works on it!!!
    -FALL BACK!!!
    All the pursuers were running back , but Drago did not give them a chance. They all were dead, when he came back to the wagon Drago looked at the sleeping little sisters. He closed his eyes and chanted a Lesser Heal on their bodies. Their little bodies were engulfed in the light , they faces in pain eased. Even if his face was in blood , his eyes showed concern ; he lifted his eyes at the Marie, she just nodded to him. They all saw his back , he walked away in the forest with his little wife. Stendr knew that they wont saw him for a long time.
    -Drago , where are you going?
    -Sister Nisha, tell grandma that I will be okay.My presence will cause trouble to the town and family. I will be okay.
    -Drago, stay!!! We can defend city and ...
    Nisha tried to go after him , but she found her legs trapped in the earth. She tried to break free , but something caught her legs.

18. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Somewhere in the small tavern
    -Hey! Do you know about sacred beast?
    -What do you mean? Are you drunk?
    -No , no , listen to me old friend. I think I will leave this place and head to that place.
    -To the sacred beast?
    -Yeah, my brother says that he is protecting from the enemies town called Longhill. I hope there we will be safe.
    -Oh? Safe?! Is anywhere now safe? Country is dying in the wars between royal bastards. Each noble is protecting and claiming territory. So can you say who is in charge of that town?
    -No one.
    -WHAT!? You really drunk , my friend.
    -No, this town was established after the meeting of Drago Lionhearth with the king. That young priest was the first governor of that town , but he died. Now his grandma in charge, but she is not ruling the town. You can she is just watching over , keeping the peace and standing as the third side when the conflicts appear. Of course everyone is still paying her for security.
    -Well then good bye , my friend.
    -I hope you and your family will be safe.

-Three months later-
    -Haya!!! Haya!!! Tudy faster! Faster! Dont let the bastards get us and after this I swear I will buy you 10 kg of sweet apples.
    Tudy was a horse pulling a wagon. War changed everything , now all the roads became filled with bandit groups , but strange because when wagon reached the outskirts of the forest people chasing them stopped.
    -What!?
    Man at the front was surprised, but he did not even thought about lowering his speed. Horse stopped and man heard a voice inside his head.
    -Why you came?
    -We are just running from war , Sacred Beast-sama.
    Silence stood in the forest. People in the wagon were terrified and happy because all the words were true. In front of them was a giant wolf his rock armor showed his superiority and strength ; he looked at them only then he lifted his head and howled. Bandits outside heard it and ran from that place even faster.
    Wagon now was following that giant wolf.

-Uncle are you sure that Blackie is here?
    -Yes, I am sure. There is a rumor about Holy beast resembling a wolf in the town of Lion.
    -Lion town?
    -Yes. There is even a rumor that this beast is a soul of the Blessed child which protects that town.
    -Why?
    -I heard that is the town where his family is living , but I think Blackie family in that forest.
    -Is Father will be angry , because I left the castle?
    -I think no, remember you left a note that you will study harder when you will return.
    Pair of the uncle and niece in cloaks left the city.
    -This country is in bad shape, uncle.
    -This could have happened to our country if I have started a crown race with you father, silly.
    -Really?
    -Yes, look at this. Each member of royal family and nobles after them trying to win. Thanks God this country still have people which are not blinded with power and money. Some nobles actually protecting their cities. Like this town look here people at least are not fighting each other and working together.
    -ALARM!! ALARM!!! ALARM!!!
    -MEN TO ARMS!!! LETS PROTECT OUR CITY AND FAMILIES!!!
    -Dear please return alive.
    -Marta take children and hide.
    -PAPA!! PAPA!!!
    -Father I will go with you. Artur no , if something will happen to me ...
    Small princess heard many voices filled with worry and trace of sadness showed on her face. She looked at her uncle with asking gaze. He looked at his niece and sighed, he caught that boy Artur and asked him to look after her.
    -Young man , can you look after my niece.
    Artur changed in his face and asked:
    -Where is her parents?
    -They are far away.
    Artur misunderstood him , but then he took her by her hand and nodded.
    -Hina, be a good girl and listen to the brother Artur. Ok?
    -Yes, uncle Bear.

19. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -This part of the forest belongs to the sacred beast , thats why we people of the Lion town can safely cut here trees and gather the plants for medicine and also our kids can play here.
    Speach of the professor was interrupted by the laughter of small kids , who were running among the trees.
    Old man just smiled :
    - Well you can see. I came here at the start of the war, my granddaughter lost her little sister. We are all were running from the war , when by surprise we reached this forest. We met her .
    -Her? But Sacred beast-sama is a man?
    -Oh , I am sorry. I met the partner of Sacred Beast. She is a white tiger with silver line on her back. Oh , look ; there she comes.
    All the students turned their heads where professor pointed. They all saw a big tigress with a majestic aura.
    -Grandpa Kurt , is that you?
    -I am very pleased your excellency that you remember me. Please send my regards to your husband. Now I am a teacher at the academy and each student is like grandchild for me.
    Students thought they saw a smile on the face of tigress.
    -You are all the hope of this town , Grandpa Kurt you in charge of that hope.
    -Yes, your majesty.

-Change of scene-
    -Grandmother.
    -Drago?! You back?
    -Yes. What about new people , are they alright with their new life?
    -Dont you worry , now situation is country unstable , thats why everyone working to keep this place safe. Also academy is doing fine.
    -Its only for now , grandma. When the war will end , people will change ; we need to start building trust and our fond to keep the city stable in the future. Now is everything free , because of the situation , but then we will have to pay all the people.
    -Drago, you are looking in the future. Your right , now our big city , no we better call it small country have many people. Most of them have professions not related to war maybe they are weak now , but in future everyone will be looking for them. Now we have a plenty of food, our defensive army is rising , our troops are training.
    -Thats why I want to start a trade with other cities. I came with help, but I need 10 of our most trusted people to start bargain.
    Drago left the room of her grandma like a normal citizen , but now he was in the knight armor. When he left city , ten people were waiting in the forest.
    -Shaman! Chief said us that you need help , but what we must do and why we are here?
    -Well I dont want to lie , so I will say this. I am half-breed. Half-beasman and half-human.
    -Human!? You mean all this people not like us? They are not beastmen?
    -Yes, they are not , my teacher was a human. Transform into the beasts. Each one will be appointed to a human. Use telepathy to talk.

-Mother, you called?
    -Nisha take your sisters. Drago needs help.
    -Yes , mother.
    Nisha found her little brother deep in the forest. Drago changed he became taller than her, his body became bigger , his gaze now had senese of superiority and calmness.
    -Sister Nisha!
    -Where is my little sister, Drago?
    -Shrix is in the city , she is buying things to our new house. Of course we will invite everyone after we will be ready.
    Nisha just smiled.
    -Sister maybe you will introduce us?
    -Oh yes , we are all combat sisters of the church , but we are all daughters of mother Donna.
    -Then they are all?
    -Yes, we are all your sisters Drago, - he heard a voice.
    All the women in the armor took off their helmets. Drago saw their faces.
    -Edna, Margo, Nisha , Silf, Emma , Danna, Christie, Kayle, Sasha and Elizabeth. Each one has her own charm and temperament. Edna was silent , but she was very warm; Margo was very kind , but there was a sorrow in her eyes ; Silf was cold, but Drago saw that under that cold armor was a burning heart ; Danna and Christie were two suns of the group; Kayle was a warrior, with a strong gaze ; Emma tender and protective , only Elizabeth stood at the side looking at them. Other sisters circled around Drago only she walked away.
    - Girls enough!!! - said Emma, - our little brother has a task for us , so lets listen to him and built a plan.

20. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Azai calmly watched how his own grandson was trapped inside that giant chunk of ice. No one saw but there was a sweat on his hands. Even Shin Shi stood outside only with calmness on her face. Fudo was inside in lotus position under the constant pressure of cold winds and temperature. He felt how his body was losing the heat. Glacial prison truly was a masterpiece of the Ozemu family ; this spell was constantly taking the heat energy from the prisoners and using it as source to keep attacking. Fudo braced himself and kept his meditative pose. People outside was just waiting ... Its been 3 or 4 hours when they saw a cracks on the iceberg , when the pieces fell to the ground they all saw a statue; yes it looked like a ice statue. Fudos body was covered in ice , his skin became blue ; he looked like he was deep frozen , even his lips were white.
    Shin Shi fell on her knees , Azai was close to erupting , but he was woken up by his brother Akihiro.
    -Big brother just wait...
    They all the people felt their hairs stood up , when they saw how that ice statue inhaled and exhaled out a frozen air. Surprisingly it looked like a blue flame. Ice statue opened his eyes. His opened his eyes and shaked off snow from his body , but he did not move his body at all.
    -Wave of energy , he is on half way to the Ascension, - thought Azai and other high-leveled practioniers knew that , but why I feel something off. Only then he saw how Fudo fall on his knees.
    -Fudo!!! What happened?
    He looked at his grandson with pain. He felt that something to him , but he did not know what exactly. He tried to help him , but he was stopped by his brother:
    -Big brother dont touch him!!! His body is deep frozen , now his body like a porcelain. Let him warm naturally. Fudo , can you understand me , dont try to stand up let your body to get used to your new situation.
    Fudo just nodded and looked at his grandma with resolute gaze.

Drago was sitting under the sun. Azai made everything to lift his body with utmost care to the highest mountain. Fudo was sitting under the scorching sun and silver moon for nine days. Some people brought him meals, but Shin Shi never left him alone.
    -Big brother, dont be afraid your grandson is strong and he is proficient enough in using fire energy.
    -Az, please.
    -Aki I know. Just tell me how much time he needs?
    -ONE MONTH LATER-
    -Elder brother please stop.
    -Why I need to stop ?After that incident with Ozemu that Dragon lost his fire, so this cave will became mine.
    -But patriarch of Yong family chose that place for his grandson.
    That elder brother stopped his movement, but then smirk appeared on his face.
    -That Fudo must gift this place to me, yes? Then I guess there will be no problems. Where is that mute?
    -He is at the garden sitting under that tree.
    -Thats good , then I need to talk to him.
    -Meanwhile in the garden-
    Fudo sat under the tree , his skin still had some blue color , but it became much better that it was ; morerover it brought some charm to him, because more females started to spend time where he was. They all were murmuring , but they all stopped when Feng Fang came.
    -Brother Fudo , I hope you alright , after that incident I heard some people talking that you lost your fire.
    -Fudo opened his eyes and nodded.
    -I came to speak about your situation. I know you was very proficient in your training , thats why Patriach gifted you a cave with a dense concentration of energy inside to help you meditate , but now with your setback I hope ... - when Feng looked at the Fudo, he was bewildered because Fudo even without words showed him that face. Face like you were watching at the idiot. Feng became enraged.
    -Brother I hope that you wont be so wasteful , of course when you will reach your previous state I will return that cave to you, - Feng even smiled to show that he is really came with good intentions.
    Fudo just stood up and clapped his hands. At his side appeared Shin Shi. Fudo started to make signs with his hands, Feng looked at this without speaking.
    -You and young master will have a fight , if you will prove that you are stronger that cave will be yours , but if young master will win you will never raise this question again. Are you clear?
    -Yes , senior-sister.
    All the people were heading to the training grounds. All knew what happened to the young dragon, that s why his enemies started to move, - this was a main ideas in the head of all people.
    -Akihiro - sama !!!
    -Shin Shi I know , but dont be afraid. Maybe they think Fudo is weak right now , but he will show them all and remember his grandpa wont anyone to harm his grandson.
    -What do you mean?
    -You will see. Now lets head to the show and please call my daughter ; I want to see how she will be happy when her big brother will show his power ...
    -As you say , third master.
    Sakura , Shin Shi and Akihiro also went to the training grounds.

They were standing in front of each other. Fudo was still standing with closed eyes , in front of stood Feng , even if there was a smile on his face he was clearly displeased.
    -I hope you will go easy on me, Brother Fudo , - said Feng while greeting his opponent.
    Fudo also made the same gesture, still with closed eyes.
    -Today Elder Brother will show that he is the real genius of our sect.
    -Your elder brother got this chance because brother Fudo lost his fire.
    -WHO SAID THIS?
    -Its me , you have problem?
    -Oh, Sister Sakura this is you. I am very sorry about my words. Please excuse me.
    -Stop!!!
    -Sister Sakura ?
    -Take them back!!!
    -Sister , what do you ...
    -Take back your words about my cousin or I will tell my father to dont work with Feng family for 1 year.
    -Sister Sakura , look , I am ...
    -2 years!!!
    -Sister , please ...
    -5 !!!
    -I am taking back my words , sister.
    -And?!
    -Elder Brother became 1st because your cousin lost his fire.
    -Scram!!!

-You bitch! If you were not daughter of an alchemist I would rape and kill you, well at least her cousin will be trashed today by elder brother to ease my anger.