Novel Lionheart ( Ch. 64)

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by HELLiCOPter, Feb 15, 2017.

?

Do you prefer that I will mark the changed chapters(Because I constantly editing and changing them)

Poll closed Apr 10, 2017.
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Stop writing.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. HELLiCOPter

HELLiCOPter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -Father , Fudo gonna be alright?
    Her father just nodded , then averted his gaze to his older brother. He sent him a message using divine sense.
    -You will be surprised , elder brother.
    Azai just looked at his brother with question.
    -What do you mean?
    But Akihiro remain silent. Azai forgot about his little brother and looked at the arena. He saw how they greeted each other.
    -Well , there it goes.
    -Yes , its first official fight of my grandson.
    -Brother Fudo , show them that you are strong.
    Fudo opened his eyes. Now his gaze became cold and his eyes became like ice. He inhaled and exhaled slowly, no one saw but there was actually a steam coming out from his nostrils.
    Feng was rutless with his attacks , unlike others in the sect Fang clan had their unique way of fighting. All people in the Feng clan were fighting using claws and their own Tiger style which was known by its speed and ruthlessness. Fudo was dodging skillfully, but his clothes were now in shreds.
    -Tiger claw!!!!
    All the onlookers saw how the giant image of the tiger appeared behind Feng. He became one with that image and pounced on Fudo. Such terrifying speed ;now red lines appeared on the Fudos clothes. He was injured.
    -Brother Fudo , I am surprised that you actually dodged my martial skill , but this ends now. Tiger claw!!!
    Feng on his level can use Tiger claw only twice , but now when he saw injured enemy , he knew that he just need to finish him off , but to his surpise he felt how his claws stuck inside something hard. He tried to pull them out and only then he felt sharp pain. His hand was dislocated and he lost his claw. When he looked back he saw how his weapon was in the left side of Fudos body. He clearly aimed at the same place to make cut even more deeper.
    -YOU CHEATER!!! WHAT ITEM YOU USED RIGHT NOW TO MAKE MY CLAW STUCK!!! WHATS THIS ? ARMOR OR SOME KINDA TRICK!?
    -Feng shut up, you just trying to find an excuse!!! - shouted one from the Yong family.
    -What do you mean ? Elder brother clearly was winning and look second ago he clearly injured your mute genius , but now why attack did not work?
    -Enough!!!! Fudo Yong did not use any kind of tricks !!! Continue the battle!!!!
    Fudo even with claw on his left side of the body stood upright and started to attack. Feng with one his broken arm can not defend , so he was sent flying from the arena.
    -THIS IS NOT FAIR!!! ELDER BROTHER CLEARLY WAS WINNING!!!
    Only the patriarch of the Azai family stood up from his place and jumped on the arena.
    -Explain to them , Fudo ; explain why you won.
    Fudo took off remaining clothes from his upper body. They all saw in what the claws of Feng stucked; Tip of the blade was inside the ice plate which was red in color.
    -Shin Shi , please translate his words.
    Shin Shi saw all the signs which was made by the Fudo , only then she start to talk.
    -Young master knew after he became injured , that Feng will strike at the same place ; so Fudo used his own blood to stop the claw before it will reach his body. Speed was his weapon but without descent control it became a reason to his defeat.

-Patriarchs grandson truly dragon among men , he used his own blood!!!He froze his own blood.
    -But , why Fudo can use ice , I thought he called Dragon because he is proficient in fire , but ice his counter element ...
    -Maybe after that incident Fire Dragon became Ice Dragon.
    -What incident are you talking about?
    -Listen to me. My sisters friend third brother delivering some supplies to the sect from time to time. He heard that young dragon nearly died in some kinda incident. Of course patriarch sealed all the mouths from talking, but you know he cant stop everyone even with his power.
    -SO?
    -What do you mean?
    -WHAT KINDA INCIDENT?!
    -I dont know.
    -You ... get over here. ... I will punch you.
    -Hey , friend , chill ;what I even have done you?
    -You will know after I will punch you.

2. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -I still cant do it.
    -Grandpa Monro!!!! Grandma calls everyone for supper.
    -Well I guess another time.
    Old man took his cane and started to go back to his home. He left his life , his name now eveything he got was his grandson. He smiled when he saw Shane playing with other kids.
    -Shane!!!Lets go Marisa calling everyone to eat.
    Shane and Monro now this was their new life, but past will be always with them. Monro still cant stay if anyone will be behind his back. He nearly killed his neighbor when he was working in the garden , because he was too focused and did not see him coming.
    Monro was at his 90's , but he looked like he was fifty five at maximum. In this small village Monro found himself a widow, she also had children left with her ; so they became a family.Melony grew attached to her new big brother, Aaron also liked Shane , but Kurt well he does not liked new members of the family.
    -Monro!! Monro!!!
    He woke up in sweat. Marisa looked at him with concern.
    -Still the same dream?!
    -... yes.
    -Come here, - she opened her arms and hugged him, - just listen to my heartbeat , everything is all right. This is our home , not a battlefield , everything is alright.
    Monro to his surprise became a good farmer and woodcutter. Many elders listened to him , so he became very important person. It was not a town , but old assasin found a peace here , but that wont last for long. Somehow he knew it, thats why he always was prepared. When the moon was hanging at the sky in her full bloom , old Shadow opened his eyes.
    -Shane! - , he whispered , someone opened the door to his room ,- take the children and hide in the cave , help others , then come help me.
    -Marisa, get up! Gather all the women and elders , then go to the forest Shane will help.
    Marisa was smart woman, she lived long enough , so she got up and started , but before she left she kissed Monro and said to him:
    -Stay alive or I will follow after you.
    -Dont say things like that, you hear,- he caught her arm then let her go. He put on his tatered clothes , all the men were ready and was waiting him at the main house.
    -Monro! What happened?!
    -Uncle! Why we are all here?!
    -Enough! Monro I can see that you want to say something .
    -Thanks Braks. Men , they are coming.
    -What do you mean they?!
    -Bandits , no deserters , I think. They are too disciplined to be a bandits.
    Now the situation inside the house became tense.
    -You serious?!
    -Yes. Three days ago I found some traps in the forest and they were not ours. Also this.

Men watched how blade fell on the table at the center of room.
    -Bahrim. Please.
    Bahrim was an old blacksmith , when he looked at the blade and touched it.
    -This is not my work. No this certainly work from the capital , even if the owner tried to destroyed the sign of blacksmith I am sure.
    -Then , deserters , - said head of the village, - Monro?
    -Three days ago I caught one of their scouts ; this blade is my prove.
    -Where is that scout?
    -Where is he Monro?
    -Dead. His body somewhere in the woods. Hakim is everything ready?
    Old hunter stood , no one knew that he was sitting in the corner of the room.
    -Monro , my brats are prepared and ready.
    -Sweet.
    -Hakim , Monro. Can you explain everything.
    Old hunter started to explain. Now in the forest were lay hidden his traps. Also many hunters were waiting to ambush.
    -Men to the arms. We need to protect our village.Our families in the cave to the east. Now listen to me.
    But briefing was stopped when youth ran inside.
    -Shane!!!Is this blood?!
    -Are you okay?!
    -Men to arms!!!
    -Head we need to attack.
    -Its not mine, I mean blood.
    This sentence make everyone silent in the room.
    -I met someone while on my way back. He tried to question me.
    -Where is the body?
    -In the woods , hidden.
    -Good. My guess that you...
    -105 men in general , 30 are coming here; others at the main camp.
    -You can relax , Shane. Now just give me blade,ok?!

3. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -Oh , I am very happy to see you here , master Umbrih. How can I help you?
    -I need a gift for my little daughter.Today she will became an adult. That why she need a battle slave.
    -You mean her chosen? I hope my humble place will help your grace to find him.
    -No, I cant choose for her. Even if I am her father, she will became an adult thats why she need to choose her battle slave herself.
    -Father!
    -Young lady , please , we should have waited for master to call us.
    -Aldo , stop , father is it done? Can I choose , I want strong and fast slave .
    -Ayjen this will be your first battle-slave ; we contacters are strong , but our force is our poison , thats why we need to choose wisely our fist battle slaves. Seeker I will pay double but we will have an affinity test. Deal!?
    -As you wish master Umbrih.
    -Good, bring the young ones first , better mixed ones.
    -Mixed ones , your grace? - seeker asked with a surprise.
    -Yes, each one in our family has an affinity with mixed battle slaves.
    -Oh , i am sorry for my lack of knowledge , I will give you a discount a 10% for my mistake.
    Umbrih just smiled , he was happy because this merchant knew how to make a business.

Three young children walked inside room, chains on his arms and necks showed their statutes. Biggest one had two tusks coming from his mouth and green skin. Second was very pale , others would see him as vampire if there were not two giant horns on his head. Third one looked normal even too normal like a human , only red eyes showed that he was a monster.
    -Ogrork , ork and ogre , wow , I thought that already gone extinct. Strong body and endurance.Demonpire , vampire and demon. Pyrokines and vamprism, but third one? Well doesnt matter let start our test. Ayjen , please...
    -Yes , father.
    To their surprise Ogrork died after they young lady sent her energy to him , Demonpire lived through and the third one was on his deathbed.
    -I will pay up for your looses and I will take this Demonpire. As for that uknown ...
    -Your grace , I can close my eyes on that specimen. His mother was normal human, i think, but after giving birth to him she died. Some people took care after him , but no one knew that he had red eyes.
    -What do you mean?
    -Others thought he is blind , because before his eyes were normal. Some people brought him here after the incident ...
    -What do you mean?
    -He attacked some of the children. When higher ups heard that he is monster they sent him here.
    -Interesting, dhampire. Well he is still your merchandise , so I will pay for him. 1 glim , I think this will be enough. Also 2.5 glims for that dead one and Demonpire.
    -Thank you for your patronize , master Umbrih.
    -Boss? What will do with that?!
    -Sell him to the butchers.I think they will be happy for vampires meat.

-Hey Boo!!!
    -What ?!
    -I think that one is still kicking.
    -Let me look. Ye you right , we have a pulse.
    Boo was not a good man, but still he just cant let this pitiful creature to die under the knife. That s why he made a decision , Boo took the child and said Den that he will sell it to someone.
    -Father. Is this true!? You bought her a monster?
    -Argo , your sister. She wont live long , thats why we with your mother trying to do everythingto make her happy.
    -Papa.Is that you?! * cough cough *
    Father looked at his daughter with concern. If she was healthy maybe she would became a strong contactor , maybe even our family could raise once more. He looked at her hand there was blood. With his money and status how could he buy a true battle slave , so that s why he wandered in the black-market for a couple days ; he was not a hot headed idiot , so after a few days of listening he knew some swindlers that he must pass , but then he saw a new face. That was our old friend Boo. Boo was pretty happy about the money he got.
    -Father is this my monster?! He is so pretty!!! Thank you papa!!! Brother look my monster looks like normal human.
    -Yes , Arma. Your monster is the prettiest one.
    -Dont call him monster , sweetie. He is battle slave.
    -Grandpa!!!You back...
    Young girl ran with all her might to the man with white hair.
    -O ho ho ho!!! Sweetie stop I am not so young anymore.
    In truth old man was even stronger than anyone in this family, but he was afraid for her granddaughter. Now he was only contractor in this family. After that war , not so many Davascus stood alive. Davascus family if you asked thirty years ago , everyone would say about powerful family of contractors to the north , but after that beast tide ... Even if the family was not so strong anymore , it still had ties with other ones. Thats why old man came here to see his new grandchildren and daughter. To his surprise he found that his granddaughter was sick. He knew that his son-in-law was storing some money , but he never knew that he would waste them on this useless slave.

-Sweetie , let the grandpa buy you another battle slave.
    -No.
    -But , sweetie this battle slave is weak ...
    -No , I want Theo to be my first contract.
    -Well as you say. Make a sigh on his forehead using your blood as I taught you. Stop , what does mean Theo?! You already named him?!
    -Sweetheart remember what I told you!? You cant name your battle slaves , because when they die you will feel only pain.
    -But I will die faster than Theo , grandpa.
    Silent mother which was in the room dropped plate from her hands and left the room. Old man found her daughter in tears.
    -WHY!? FATHER , WHY!? SHE IS JUST A LITTLE GIRL , WHY SHE SPEAKS ABOUT HER DEATH SO CALMLY.
    Old man just hugged her daughter.
    -Brother , go to the mother. She needs you.
    Her older brother just nodded and left the room. Little girl came closer to her first monster. His beatiful red eyes were glowing in this dim room.
    -Your name is *cough * Theo, - she mumbled softly; using blood on her arm which she used to close her mouth she started to draw the sign of a contract on his forehead.
    That was just a beggining.

4. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me look at your stats , Theo:
    HP : 20 / 20
    Level: 1/ ???
    Skills: ???/Educable
    Affinity: Blood/Dark
    -Small girl while looking at this became sursprised. What does it mean ,question marks, really? Battle slaves could accumulate energy levels from training or killing , but now when she saw these stats, does it mean Theo will never elvolve? Her monster truly was like her , he will also die young she thought. Theo did not even looked like monster , thats why little miss changed his clothes and decided to took a strole around the city. Everyone in the market near her house knew about this small young lady. They cherished her , that s why after some time Theo had in his arms many packets of food. She was happy because she had a helper and to her surprise that small body of her monster had some strength.

Meanwhile:
    -Boo , where is that dead vampire which was sent here four days ago?!
    -Chopped.
    -Well at least I tried , I guess old seeker wont be so angry ... man if he needed that monster why he sent him here at least if he asked earlier.
    -Boss?! Why keeper needed him?
    -I dunno. Thats not our deal , Boo.
    Boo was happy , that Den died three days ago. Some girl in brothel poisoned him to death , when she tried to rob him. So Boo was sure that no one will speak .
    -Father , that Demonpire died after he went throught a course of training with me. What about Dhampire?
    -Old master , seeker told us that monster died and was sent to the butcher shop.
    -You heard him. Well too bad , I guess we need to find another place to find you a battle slave.
    Girl just nodded at his words.

-Arma!? Who is that behind you?
    -Its my battle slave.
    -Oh our girl really is growing up. You 10 years old now. I remember your mother walking with you as infant here. You are first daughter of our blacksmith, so of course he cherishes you. Hell, he even bought you a monster. That s why he sold that blade to the old noble.
    -Father sold our heirloom?!
    -Oh , you did not know about this . ARMA !!! ARMA!!!
    Arma fell unconscious ; after some time.
    -Doctor ?! Is she alright?!
    -How I can tell this?
    -Is she ?!
    -NO! No , you misunderstood me , I am sorry. My guess thats this girl gonna be alright.
    -WHAT!? But her body , you told us that she wont live through her 13 birthday.
    -Yes, I told that , but now I am taking back my words. Her infection stopped , we dont know everything , but you could tell me what happened , no let me change my question. Is anything happened to young miss in this month after I checked her?
    -Actually , she signed a contract with dhampire.
    -OH! Can I look at him?
    -Of course he is outside.
    Old doctor saw him standing on the roof.
    -THEO!!!
    When blacksmith called him , doctor saw the red eyes. Figure swiftly jumped from the roof and ran to them.
    -He has a name? Even more he responds to it?
    -Oh , yes , my daughter gave him a name three days ago.
    Father of little became surprised because old man before him puked with blood.
    - Doctor, is everything alright!?
    -Yes , yes. "SUCH INTELLIGENT BEAST!!! I WANT TO SEE HIS INFO !!! " " Inspection" he cast magic on the battle slave before him.
    Thoe Named battle slave. Vampire mixed breed.
    HP: 20 / 26
    Level: 3
    Blood and darkness affinity.
    Skills:
    Special Traits: Trainable.
    -Is he injured? but I cant see any kinda injuries on him.
    -Oh , he became level 3. He was level 1 this morning.
    -WHAT!?
    Old doctor thought what happened with this world.
    -Father!! Arma woke up.

-Young girl , I am doctor. Just call me old Barob or grandpa Ba. Tell me how did your monster leveled up so fast to 3-rd level?
    -I just gave him food.
    *old man really puked some blood*
    -Sweetie can you say me truth?!
    -But it is truth. THEO , come here!!!!
    Young monster rushed inside room. Young lady took the apple from the table and gave it to him. He ate it, and eveyone in the room saw how weak light engulfed Theo.
    -He leveled up just like this...Young lady can I look at his card , with your agreement.
    -Of course.
    HP: 20 / 28
    Level: 4
    Skills:
    Special Traits: Trainable.
    Enchaned metabolism , still in growth period.
    -What ? Young lady can you wait here...
    -BROM!!! TAKE THIS MONEY AND BUY ALL THE GUTS AND CHEAP MEAT IN THE BUTCHERY.
    -Yes , master.

5. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -You need all the guts ?! Look even if you buy them I dont think you can carry it by yourself.
    -I did not finish. I also need 110 kg of your cheapest meat.
    -Look, I dont now who send you , but do you know how much it will ...
    Head butcher stopped because he saw a small gem stone in front of him.
    -Glim ?! You will ...
    -Yes , this is yours if you...
    -Of course your grace. It will be my pleasure ... BOYS!!! WE HAVE WORK TO DO !!!
    Many people were surprised when they saw two giant kodo beasts transporting something.

-Ok, young lady ... this is for Theo. Feed him very good. Ok?! I will come tomorrow , young lady.
    Arma was very happy. She even asked her father for a giant iron sheet , when she made a giant fire on the backyard she used it as a frying pan. Surprisingly Theo ate all the guts with pleasure , but he did not like meat so much , so it was practically untouched. 90 kg of guts just gone.
    When she came on the morning , Theo changed. His small and delicate body gained muscles , before he was pretty similar in height to Arma , but now he was taller than her.
    -Young lady! Your father said you here...
    -Grandpa Ba! Look Theo grew ... now he is taller than me.
    -Oh thats true!Lets look at his stats.
    -Yep.
    Theo Named Battle Slave. Vampire mixed breed.
    HP: 80/80
    Level: 10
    Skills:Enchaned metabolism. Lesser regeneration.
    Special traits:Trainable.
    Interesting, pretty interesting. His level doubled , so i thought his HP will also will be doubled , but to such extent ; maybe it related to his new body.
    -Young lady what about you? Is everything alright?
    -Yes , grandpa Ba. I feel much better , I did not even sweated in my sleep today.
    -Ok. Then I think we can started to train yourself and your dhamp.
    -Dhamp?!
    -I mean Theo. We contractors need strong bodies , even if we have our battle slaves you dont know what will happen in the battle.
    -Grampa Ba , are you also contactor?
    -Of course , why do you think we with your old man are friends?
    -Even if your family is now in decline, you still part of Snorlokt family. So from today your name is Snorlokt Arma.
    -Grandpa?! Is that true?
    -Yes , my sweetie ; but now only we two out of fifteen elders who still alive. Of course many of descendants in other cities , but now in such turmoil we dont have a leading figure , but lets speak about this later. Now we need a weapon for Theo.

-Well now we know that he cant use blade. Other ideas. Theo was not talented in any kind of weapon they gave to him.
    -I dont what to do old friend. He has a good grip , but he lacks balance with heavy weapons.
    -Maybe whip?!
    -We can try.
    To everyone surprise Theo liked whip. Then Arma suddenly stood up and ran to the barn where Theo slept. She came with a chains. She gave them to Theo. When he took them in his arms , his posture changed. He bent his body forward , arched his back then chains hit the grounds. They broke. Old men looked at this scene with smile. To use blade body requires balance in whole body , but Theo had very strong arms and back but he was a bit clumsy and weak legs . Of course this problems can be solved in future , but now he still needed a weapon and these chains were the answer.
    -My son , I think we need a blacksmith to make a sturdy chains for your daughters warrior.
    -Yes, patriarch.
    -But I need to measure his strength.
    Well okay, Theo enough. 220 right hand and 200 left hand.
    -Thats decent for 10 level monster. Of course he is not so strong like warrior - type , but its good.
    -How many strength have warrior-types, grandpa?
    -Well gifted one can reach 270 strength , but dont fear Theo have speed thats why he is balanced type like all vampires.
    On the next morning , her father worked whole day and night he prepared chains:
    -I used black iron for this one. 5 meters long. For right hand. This one made for restraining or close combat. Second one made from normal materials but joints are reinforced , so I think its pretty sturdy. 7 meters long.
    -What about weight?
    -Cobra 110 ; Serpent 70.
    -Good. Wait you even named them?

-Theo lets go! This is our first adventure!!!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  6. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Theo wrapped chains around his hands. Simple , but sturdy. Theo and Arma walked inside the forest outside the Jinmble sity. Not all the monsters were tamable , but of course wild monsters also could be forced to follow the contractor. Theo stood in his fight posture he was fighting with ork. Ork used his giant club to smash the head of his new enemy. Theo blocked using his right hand , chains from his left arm danced , heavy hit on the face. Even with such heavy hit orc still stood firmly , but now his eyes became bloodshot ; he clearly became enraged. Even his skin began to change.
    -Theo. He has a demon seed inside him. If we kill him , we can take his demon seed.
    Demon seeds were not so rare , because many of wild mosters killed each other. Monsters who killed many began accumulating a killing intent , this killing intent after some time will become a seed. Each monster can became a demon if he killed enough or if he will take someone else seed. This seed will grow with the monster , but it can be snatched from dead body easily and now they found one.
    -Theo we dont know what kind of seed he has. So focus.
    *RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*
    Arma closed her ears , but she was clearly looking at the changing orc. Green skin became red , his lower jaw broke and two new fang started to grow his hard became longer even his body changed gaining new muscles. He looked at the Theo , he was in daze. Maybe because he was closer so the war cry worked effectively.
    -THEO!!! BLOCK !!!
    He did not hear her. It was too late to block , so body of her monster flied.
    -THEO!!!
    Dhampir stood up , he was still in shape to fight.
    -Inspection!!!
    HP: 43/80
    Skills:Enchaned metabolism. Lesser regeneration.
    Special traits:Trainable.
    Status: dazed. Cant hear the commands(Effect of the demon cry)
    -So the war cry actually became demon cry. Demonisation seed , but the main problem that Theo was still in daze.

Orc was in blind rage. Thanks god he was more interested in smashing the ground around him. Arma ran to the Theo , he was alright but still he did not hear her voice. She did not knew if this permament or not , but now they need a plan. This orc wont be so good to let them go. While she was thinking, that orc looked at them.
    - * RAAAAAAAAAA*
    Theo pushed Arma and blocked using his right hand. He also was enraged.
    - *KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA* His red eyes started to glow , he bit the arm of the orc and jumped back. His moth was in blood.
    -Inspection.
    HP: 47/80 (Regenarating)
    Skills: Dhamps bite(1 level). Vampirism.
    Enchaned metabolism. Lesser regeneration.
    -Blood boil?! Why Theo can use it? Blood boil was a trait special to beast types. Blood boil pumps up the blood inside the monster make him stronger faster sharpening their senses. Does it mean that Theo is half - beast half- vampire monster?
    -Theo , can you hear me?
    Her monster just nodded , but his eyes were still on the enemy. Orc was holding his hand , Theo bit him very badly.
    -Theo use the trick Grandpa showed you.
    Arma watched how her monster began his attack.
    -Serpent danced orc saw how silver chain was coming from the right to his face. He caught with his hand , but in the next second he felt how something hard hit his legs. He felt how his bones started to brake. Orc fell but when Theo wanted to finish him.
    -RAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Theo closed his ears. Same trick wont work two times , but orc won time to stand up , but cobra still was still on his leg. Theo swiftly used serpent and hit him , of course he aimed to the eyes. Orc once more used his hand to stop the chain , but when Theo tried to make him fall once more it did not work. Only now he saw that this orc not just dumb smasher he actually used his weapon to stop the chain. Now cobra was nailed to earth. Arma saw his smiling face; orc was laughing at them.
    -Theo let go! Circle him using the serpent.
    Orc did not understand what human girl said to the vampire , but then he saw how his enemy started to run around him. Orc did not take his eyes off from him , but then he stopped. To his suprise vampire attacked him head on without his weapon. Theo was running straight to the orc. His enemy striked first , but he easily dodged this punch.
    -THEO , CATCH!!!
    Only now orc saw how little human threw something. He did not feel any danger , but then sharp pain made him come back to fight. Theo bit him , but now he got his other hand. He clealy felt how power from his hand lowered , blood flow in his sturdy body made it worse because he was loosing blood even faster. Now Arma was smilimg to orc. Next three minutes Theo was just dancing around to make orcs heart work faster . Theo killed him using his own weapon when orc lost conscious. He lifted orcs club using Cobra and just made it fall on his skull.
    Arma came closer to orcs body to find demon seed. She found something hard inside orcs heart . Theo with pleasure ate his internal organs.

-Theo come here!
    Her dhampire with pleasure sat in front of her chewing warm liver.
    -Inspection!
    HP: 77/92
    Level: 13
    Skills: Dhamps bite(1 level). Vampirism. Blood boil.
    Enchaned metabolism. Lesser regeneration.

7. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -Grandpa Ba, is Theo alright?!
    -Well ...Digesting blood samples , interesting. So he bit orc many times and even snatched his demon seed and after you two came back home , he became like this...
    Arma her father grandpa and even old Ba and his student Brom were watching at cocoon.
    -So any ideas?!
    -Well I read about how new vampires are born. Usually child with her mother will hatch from the egg.
    -Wait Brom you think that this cocoon is an egg?
    -Yes, teacher. When I saw Theo I did not think that he is looking like a vampire type except his blood eyes , but now maybe ...
    *CRACK ing sounds*
    -Grandpa Ba he is hatching , look.
    -KHAAAAAAAA!!!!
    Whole family covered their ears , but they still were looking forward at the cocoon. Now Theo really change. His skin became white , giving a slight radiance , his blood eyes became crimson his body now gained real muscles , if before he looked kile sickly teenager now he was a sportsman filled with vigor , but the main part was on his back , now he had two wings.
    HP: 77/130
    Level: 3
    Skills:
    Dhampyr bite(1 level).(Main attack of vampire being. High chance of bleeding)
    Vampire cry(1 level)(Enemy can become dazed or feared)
    Vampirism. (Drinking blood helps body to replenish energy and heal)
    Bloodlust. (In battle helps enhancing speed strength and reflexes)
    Cloak(1 level) (Can hide in shadows)
    Dash(1 level)(Using wings to gain momentum)
    Endurant. (High regenaration and metabolism, decent strength)
    Weapon: Cobra and Serpent.
    Can use wing to fly.
    -Arma use the blood of that orc to feed him . Use all of it. My guess because that orc demonized his blood is very benefitical to Theo. Remember he must drink all of it.
    Armas father swiftly ran and brought the gallon with orc blood. Actually they wanted to sell it , but now when they found this blood is a treasure of course they will use on their only battle slave. Theo drank in big gulps , but then he stopped stood up and came closer to the Arma. Using his claws he cut his own wrist , blood drops fell into the bowl only then he extended his hand with it to her.
    -Drink , master, - she heard a voice inside her.
    -Father , Theo can use Telepathy.
    -What ?!
    Old Ba knew that monsters reaching a specific level of strength can became very intelligent only then by using bond between contactor and him they can speak with each other.
    -Drink this blood master , it will help you , i promise , Theo promise that master will be alright
    She nodded everyone started to stop her when they saw how she started to drink a blood from the bowl.

Arma slept for three days. She woke up skinny , but healthy. Even Old Ba was surprised inspecting her body. Now she was perfectly healthy without any kind of disease. She gained normal body mass in three days , she ate lot but her family was very happy. No one heard her coughing in her sleep , she did not sweat. Even her mother became more healthy because her child finally became healthy. Only one problem was her eyes ; iris of her eyes became red. Old Ba became very insterested , she came every day inspecting her body.
    -Eleven months later-
    -Theo. Sell this meat , ok ? Tell him to give you a heart and brain.
    Vampire just nodded and flied away in other direction. Arma changed now little beauty became a rising star. Moreover stable income of meat and parts of monsters helped to her family and the whole town. Many people came to see the Blood maiden and her red eyes. All this time Arma and Theos were constantly training , because now with her healthy body Arma could help Theo fight.
    -Inspection!
    HP: 190/220
    Level: 13
    Skills:
    Lords presense. (1 level) (Even the presence can weaken the enemy)
    Dhampyr bite(7 level).(Main attack of vampire being. High chance of bleeding)
    Crimsom graze(5 level)(Make them bleed)
    Vampires howl(3 level)(Enemy can become dazed or feared)
    Vampirism. (Drinking blood helps body to replenish energy and heal)
    Bloodiness. (In battle helps enhancing speed strength and reflexes)
    Stealth(1 level) (Can hide in shadows)
    Assault(1 level)(Using wings to gain momentum)
    Endurant. (High regenaration and metabolism, decent strength)
    Armas father worked on chains , so now they were even heavier. Moreover seprent now became a deadly weapon . On the head of the chains was a small spike . Theo became proficient in using that kind of weapon many orcs lost their eyes because of serpent , but for cobra mainly she was on his right hand under his sleeve. He used it only in close combat.

8. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -*KHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!*
    -*ORKAAAA!!!*
    -Theo you sure that after killing him you will gain 15 level?
    Her monster just nodded.
    -Ok, then. Buy me some time I will help you.
    Theo attacked Serpent danced creature similar to the lion dodged the incoming spike. It tried to attack , but he could not , because his legs were frozen.
    -Ice shackles!!!Theo Assault , with Cobra bite aim for the his back. Her vampire used his wings to gain momentum , he became very fast , lion clearly saw how vampire rised his right hand. Theos arm smashed on the spine of the monster.
    "Blodiness is up " Arma clearly saw how red smoke was coming out from Theos body.
    -*KHAAAAA!!!* Theo did not waste time and used his howl. Because lion was injured , howl worked . Lion became dazed.
    -Theo , serpent . Also drinks his blood , maybe new flavor will be interesting I think you tired from orcs blood.
    Her vampire took the spike in hand like small dagger and stabbed right in the eye. Then he bit the dying monster , Arma knew that because of his special diet het slaves body became sturdy and strong like a real orc. Moreover it even played a role in his skills because after drinking so much orcs blood his Dash skill changed to Assault skill. But now efficiency of this diet finally died out , so Arma tried her best to find something yummy.Old Ba became a teacher for the young Arma , she taught her many restraining and attacking skills , because Theo had no need in the healing nor he did not lacked a damage or defense. Also Arma knew one special skill that s kept as a hidden card. Also she and her battle slave had telepathy skills because of Theos intelligence.
    -Blood maiden.
    -Theo take the body. Lets go we need to ask how much it will cost.
    -I never thought the new rising star will be such pitiful ...
    - ... At least I did not let my slaves became uncontrollable , miss Umbrih.
    -HOW ... ?!
    -Well my family maybe "pitiful" but we have many friends in this town.
    - ... you!!! Let her pay , my battle slave!!!!
    - * ROGAAAAAAA!!! *
    -Theo!!!
    Spike on the end of the chain made a hole in the shoulder of Grunt ( evolved form of the orc) , it stuck deeply inside his body.
    -Take the spike out fast , you meat!!!
    But grunt did not hear her because of pain. Meanwhile Theo jerked the chain , his giant body flied to him.
    -Theo , cobra!!!
    While grunt was flying , Theo prepared his right arm. One punch straight to the evolved orc face. Grunt once more was in the air , but now he did not stand up. Arma just lifted her arm and Theo picked her up , Ayjen with rage looked at the flying vampire with her master and his trophy.

-Granpa Ba I met miss Umbrih today , also I killed monster that I dont know . Can you look at his body?
    -Where is your monster and that body?
    -Brom looking at Theo while he is sleeping. Body in the barn.
    -MASTER!!!! MASTER BA!!!
    -Calm down , Brom. Whats happening?!
    -Theo ...
    -What happened with Theo?!
    - .... oof .. hoof .. he is ... he is ...
    -He what uncle Brom?!
    -Evolving, Theo is evolving....
    -WHAT!?
    Old Ba dissappeared from the place where he was standing . Even if he was an old man , he still one of the elders of Snorlokt family.
    -Brom you sure?
    -Yes , master. Today while I was inspecting his body , I found out that his growing stopped , but suddenly he pushed me from himself. I saw blood particles flying to his body from that body.
    -Wait that body!!! You looked at the body , yes?!
    -I think it was Blood Panther.
    -You wrong uncle Brom. I know how Nether Panther looks like , that monster looked different thats why I brought body here.
    -Arma tell me precisely how monster looked like?
    Arma told grandpa Ba everything.
    -My guess that animal is Nether Leopard and like Theo this animals are mixed breeds which had darkness and blood affinity. There are many legends that these animals are descendants of Crimson Lion. Nightmare level monster. This is not evolution , this is affinity growth. I dont know what will happen with Theo , all what we can do just wait.
    - * KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!*
    Such strong cry. In the forest on the east two eyes opened in the darkness and smile showed two vampire fangs.
    -THEO!!!
    -You called, Arma?
    From the shadow of the barn walked out a body of a youth who close to became a man. Now Theo was far more bigger than Arma, his wings were in closed position behind his back. They gave a shine of the metal. His face changed , it became more mature and his crimson eyes became even more bloodier.
    -Theo?
    -Old Ba.
    -It was Shadow step. Am I right?!
    Vampire just nodded.
    -Wait your arms!!! I knew it you really mixed type. Vampires claws are created to make their victim bleed , but your sctructure made for tearing.
    -Like for the beast types , master?!
    -Exactly , Brom. Theo is mixed type of beast and vampire. Beast types are enchancing their bodies to fight head on , unlike vampires who could use magic and other tricks. Thats why beast types and vampires usually cant bear a child , but Theo is exception and thats why he is so unbalanced.
    -Grandpa Ba , what do you mean?

9. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -I think Theo did not reached his pefect body because he was in constant hunger. His body has been sleeping , but after Arma started to feed him . Beast types unlike vampires needs time to grow , that s why he was not bought before. Something pushed him , something helped him to stimulate his growth.
    -Old man asked your son where he found Theo.
    -Old Ba , why we need this?
    -I am just interested. Who knows maybe we will find someone like Theo.
    - ... old Ba ...
    -Old Sa you know how strong our family will be if we will find one more beastpyre.
    -You named it beastpyre?! Serioulsy?
    -You have better name?
    Armas father started to tell Old Ba how he found Theo.
    Old Ba with Brom and Armas father walked inside the butchery. Brom easily found that seller of Theo was local , but he never stepped in the black market before. Moreover they knew how he looked like and about smell of meat from him. He was a butcher who sold a livestock. It meant they threw away an unpolished gem.
    -You are Boo, yes?
    -Yes. Whatcha you need ?
    -I want to ask about that vampire you sold. I know that you sold him to my friends son.
    -Of course no one will know about our conversation. Boss I need to speak with your butcher.
    Old butcher looked at the Old Ba then he caught something , he looked at his hand smiled then nodded.
    Old Ba, Brom and Boo were sitting at the restaraunt . Boo told them everything ... Old Ba listened with great care , he threw a coin to the butcher. Boo caught it then looked at his arm.
    -White gold!!!! Master this is too much ... I ... I ...
    -Now you work for Snorlokt family. We will open butchery in the future , you will be Boss. This is your for hiring you and for your truth about that vampire. If anyone will ask about him tell them that you sold them to us.
    -Actually someone asked about that vampire before ...
    -Who?
    -Servant of Umbrih family , but I told him that he was butchered.
    -Interesting. Why Umbrih family searched for Theo...
    -Do you know from where this young vampire came?
    -Keeper thought he will be dead. Even I thought he will be dead but when I found him he had a steady pulse.
    -THEO!!!!

Theo appeared from the shadow of Old Ba.
    -Hello , old man , - Theos voice was cold and calm.
    -You ... your eyes , they still the same even if your body is changed. You really grew up at least now you look like a real vampire.
    Then Theo suddenly moved , he hovered over the restaurant like he was looking for something.
    Dark Assault , magnificent ,Arma, your slave assimilated dark element into his Assault skill, - thought old Ba.
    -Theo what are you looking for?
    - ... , - vampire landed , but he did not tell anything , but old man heard a voice inside his head. "Someone is watching , but I cant find who".
    - Even your mental strength grew , Theo. Now you can use telepathy. Can I inspect you?
    - Yes.
    Theo Named Battle Slave. High Vampire mixed breed.
    HP: 190/220
    Level: 1
    Blood and darkness medium affinity.
    Skills:
    Lords presense. (3 level) (Even the presence can weaken the enemy)
    Bite of the killer(1 level).(Main attack of your monster)
    Crimson sunset(1 level)(Make them bleed)
    Vampires howl(3 level)(Enemy can become dazed or feared)
    Lifestealing.
    Embrace of darkness(1 level) (Can hide in shadows)
    Dark Assault(1 level)(Using wings to gain momentum)
    Colossus. (High regenaration and metabolism, decent strength , strong will and life energy )
    Blood control(3 level)
    Child of the night.
    Demon skills:
    Awakening.
    Fire control.
    When they came back Theo asked something from Armas father. Arma looked and saw how her father nodded.
    -Father what he asked?
    -He needs to reinforce my creations. Now they are too weak for him , so lets go.
    -What do you mean , I can watch?
    -Of course. We just need to make his weapons individual to him.
    Armas father , Arman melt the weapons then strange because Theo added his own blood to that solution. Now Serpent and Cobra once more were created. Black Cobra now became burgundy , but silver Serpent now had a strange luster in it. Moreover spike on his head now looked like it was alive.

Theo was in his place. He found a cave somewhere in the forest. He was resting inside the shadow plaing with his chains.
    -My blood control still lacking , but i can use it to attack suddenly if enemy wont know about it and if I have a good chance.
    -Hey darling maybe you will come out and we will play ? - Theo heard a voice , but he just ignored it.
    -It was succubus girl living in this forest.

10. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    He spent a night with her. Nothing extraordinary, she saw him fighting with some monsters. She liked his cold attitude , but after he returned Asha felt that he changed , his power level increased once more . She knew that freshman was not high-leveled monster like her from the birth. That vampire hiding in the cave made this place his own. His presense was enough to show this. Many habitants of the forest came , but many of them were killed. Asha knew that he was not living here all the time, moreover she felt his breakthrough somewhere else. Asha knew because he was under her sights. Succubus tribe never let their targets run, succubus are always searching for proper male partners.
    -What do you want , Asha?
    -Oh, you remember my name , I am touched , but still I dont know your name?Maybe you will ...
    Theo just ignored and disappeared in the shadows. His crimson eyes was the last thing Asha saw.
    -YOU!!! HOW CAN YOU IGNORE ME?!
    Theo saw that she tried to charm him , but because of his high mental power and demon seed it did not work. Asha tried to walk inside the cave , but she did not find anything. Only empty cave. Succubus are not weak , but they prefer hiding instead of finding.
    -Where are you ?! Come out !!!

-Meanwhile somewhere in the forest-
    -You sure that demon is here?
    -Yes , master Umbrih. Our people say that she is often comes here , but we dont know the reason.
    -We need her demon seed, maybe head of the family will reward me if we will bring it to him. You sure that she became a demon?
    -I am sure, she was . Young woman from succubus tribe.
    -Come out Blade. We need to cut out demon seed from her body.
    * taka taka taka taka taka taka taka taka *
    Theo was sitting inside shadows , but then he heard clicking noises and intimidate aura. He looked outside and saw strange creature in long cape.
    There many types of the monster , but all people knew about two main communities living and non-living. His crimson eyes were looking at that strange creature , but he totally that this creature is non living battle slave. Spirit or cursed item , he did not know .

- * taka taka*
    That creature was flying without wings. Just a second and this creature found Asha. Succubus easily deflected it.
    -HEY!!! MIND YOUR OWN BISUNESS!!!
    Theo saw energy on her hand thats why she could stop the tip of the blade without any harm. She punched in the torso , her fist like her arm was glowing. Body of the monster was sent in the air , his body hit the wall of the cave.
    - ... ha ha!!! Weakling!!!
    -Look at your back , Asha , he is coming.
    Asha once more made a giant shield using her energy , but now it was shattered. Succubus was startled , she was watching at the blade coming to her face . Theo knew that she is in the trouble, so he stepped in. Serpent danced in the air , he swang it to the side blocking the incoming blade.
    -Thanks, darling.
    -Stop talking and help me...
    -Why are you so cold to me , you meanie...
    Theo was too busy to answer deflecting the incoming blades.
    -Illusions wont work on him.
    -I know , but I can do this.
    Theo saw how fog appeared from nowhere engulfing all the insides of the cave.
    -Good. Lets go.
    -Meanwhile outside of the cave-
    -I dont understand , but why Blade stopped; something is not right.
    -Young master is everything alright?!
    -Oh no!!! Is there another exit from that cave?
    -This humble servant dont know.
    -SHIT , my demon seed is running away. Lets go !!!

Theo now knew one fatal weakness of that strange monster, intelligence.

11. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -Ako , where are you?
    -I am here , mom. Look this is a plant which I am watering down. Grandma said that she planted it long time ago. She asked me to water it when we will go to the forest. I hope she will be all right soon.
    That day grandma left the home , Margo left a letter that she will be alright. Other elders knew why she got away , but no one knew that she died under that tree near the plant which her granddaughter watered today.
    She looked and smiled at that small flower:
    -So many years I never seen how you bloomed even now I remember how my father planted you here. Maybe today you will show ...
    Like listening to her last will ,flower opened his petals; strange aroma filled the air , old woman just smiled. Later at the morning her body was found by the hunter , he wanted to take body back to village but strange thing was that he could not lift her body up. So he just buried body and took her last will with him. Hunter said that he found a body at the forest. Margos daughter, Kalena cried but she took pendant of her mother and gave her to Ako. Ako each day visited the grave of her grandma , strange thing that the flower on her grave never stopped blooming ; even at the coldest winter his red petals showed little Ako where her grandmother rested in peace.

Twelve years passed,many things happened but Ako still day by day visited Margos grave. Now she was fifteen , she became very beatiful and this beauty betrayed her. Merchants coming to the village became the sources of rumors about beauty living there. Many young warriors and masters came to the village to saw her , but that could not last a long without a problems , so one day Ako disappeared. Two days her two brothers searched for her, only then to find her cold body at Margos grave. Someone tried to rape her , but she commited suicide; her brothers were in rage , but they did not now who killed her. Villagers of course did not knew that young master of some noble family and all his servants ; they all met a horrible death. Inspectors found that all the plants grew from the insides while they were alive. Two years , two years without little girl who visited her grandmothers grave ,but then suddenly village was in uproar because Baliks found Kalena alive. He told a story .

I was hunting , when I saw it. It was similar to deer , but it was something else. It told me to follow and when I reached end there was Ako. Kalena she changed so much ... look at her , she grew up.
    -We need to put her somewhere ...
    -But , head of the village .... look at her ...
    -I know , no we all know what happened to Ako , so
    -No, I will take my daughter home.
    -Kalena I know , but
    -She is my DAUGHTER and finally she returned home.
    Head of the village looked at the Kalena sighed and nodded. He felt her pain , he saw hope in her eyes and he could not just extinguish that fire. After her death Kalena became cold , her smile disappeared , she lost weight and many people saw her walking away to her mothers grave. Many were afraid that she will meet the creator there.

Kalena was watching whole night how Ako slept.
    -Mom, maybe you will sleep?
    -Honey, Bert is right , you need to rest.
    -I am alright dear, I can rest later.
    Ako wake up, simple life returned to the village , but now Ako was protected by her little brothers. Merchants coming to the village were not so welcome as before , but still some of them, who had a good relationship were coming.
    Kalena started to live again , she smiled looking at her daughter cooking and watching over other children.

-Master , can you feel it?
    -Yes, such dense yet hidden aura. Maybe some kinda artifact or spirit resting there. Lets take a look.
    Villagers were surprised when they saw a man with a youth flying on the giant platform.
    -We need to speak with head of the village, we dont want to cause any trouble , we just need a roof and warm meal.
    Head of the village was very afraid to receive such guests from far away , but he knew that he cant just ignore them.
    Mages, the so - called "living levengs" who could control various elements and now here in this rural village were two of them.
    -Master , why we need to stay here?
    -You will stay here while I will inspect that strange aura.
    -But master I want to ...

12. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -So where is it?
    Old mage well his was not so old, well in comparison to some other mages, made his way inside the forest. To his surprise he found an old grave. Only then he looked at the strange flower under the huge tree , but when he tried to touch it he felt a pity ; yes a pity thats why he was so agitated. That strange plant actually could affect the soul of the mage. He knew something will happen here and it will be related to that small flower.
    -Can you speak?
    Mage sent him a mental message , but he did not had any kind of response.
    -Maybe its too early , this plant started but it still did not have a consciousness ...
    Suddenly cold sweat started to appear on his back. He was afraid of something , something strong appeared on that village.
    When he came back to the village he saw his student dead , moreover he saw his body and that was a horrible death.
    -Call the head of the village! You !!!
    -Yes , your grace!!!
    -Tell me what happened and tell me the truth or ... - fire appeared on the hand of old man- you will know this wont be very funny.
    -Yes. Young master said that he is bored , so he will find something interesting.
    -And that mean?
    Attendant fell on his knees.
    -Old master , young master is a young man so he has his own needs. Thats why when he found a very beatiful , he tried to buy her body , but when maiden refused , he tried to ...
    -He tried what?
    -He tried to rape her. She ran away in the forest , we followed after and now they all dead. Master , help me!!!
    -WHAT?! YOU FOOLS!? NOW TELL ME HOW MANY TIMES THIS HAPPENED?!
    -Three times, sir.
    Old mage looked at the body of his student with disgust.
    -Serves you right, animal!!! When I will return to the capital I will ban your family from learning at magic acamedies and I will ask king to inspect everything and everyone related to your family. Lets go!!!
    -But old master ... body of young master we cant just ...
    Body started to burn in the flames.
    -Now we have no problem. One more thing actually , have you seen that girl?
    -Yes. She is trully a beauty. My guess she is walking to the river to get water from time to time.
    -Then lets wait.
    Old man sat on the ground and started to meditate.
    -Wait me at the village. When I will come we will go back to the capital.
    -Yes , your grace.

-Young lady , please dont be afraid.
    Ako stood in silence , but old mage felt magic fluctuations around her.
    -Please I am not your enemy. I am teacher of that man who tried to harm you.
    After he said this even rocks started to levitate around Ako.
    -Wait , I understand how it looks like , but please listen to me. He is dead and it is his fault, I came to say sorry...
    Rocks fell on the ground , everything returned to normal.
    -Who taught you magic, child?
    -I dont know. When I am afraid or someone tries to ... it just coming out.
    - ... I know my question will be inappropriate , but can I teach you way of the magic?
    -Ah?!
    -You can answer anytime , I will come here from time to time. Take this , you can use this to ward off enemies and if you accept my patronage drop of the blood will be enough.
    Ako with interest looked at the ornament , when she lifted her eyes old mage disappeared.

13. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -KHAAAAA!!!!
    Old Ba nodded.
    -GOOD ! GOOD !! Finally you can use the true Demonic cry. Demonization is going slowly but steady ; that means your body can sustain the demonic seed. Maybe you will even become true demon.
    -True demon , old mentor?
    -Yes, demon seed actually after it will grow together with the body of the host it can became demonic seed and then demonic orb. To become true demon you must have a core only then; even if your body will be destroyed but core will saty intact you can grew yourself a new one.
    -What about my master?
    -She is now learning couple of new spells and I think its time to find her second slave , because you mixed type and unlike vampire you have a good resistance to holy-type she can be free in her choosing. Also I heard that there is actually will be a test to a contractors guild , you have two months to prepare.
    -Old mentor what about Umbrih family?
    -I understand your fears , but my guess she does not even remember you and you changed so much from that time. listen you even changed your form twice. So rest now, tomorrow you must find a good partner for your master.
    -Yes, mentor Ba.
    Theo lay down and started to sleep.
    Theo and Arma with old Ba made their way to the biggest keeper in this town.
    -Oh , this humble keeper greets the Blood Maiden and her slave, also please can I know the name of old master?
    -He is my mentor, - said Arma.
    Keeper changed in face, he was not sure if he offended this young genius and her battle slave.
    -Old Ba!!!
    -Manager!!! Why ...
    Man who came in, quickly said something to the young man who served them. Young man smiled and left the room.
    -You still alive , Targo?
    -Dont you even think that I will die faster than you, old man. So tell me what brought you here ?
    Old Ba just pointed at Arma and said:
    -She needs one more couple of hands. No special preferences just healthy and with good potential.
    -First maybe you will introduce her?
    -My guess you already know her, Targo.
    -To know a person and to be introduced to a person differents things my old friend.
    -Then I hope you will give us a discount?
    -Deal.

-Come on , Arma ,Theo. This is Targo , he is an old friend.
    -Just call me old Tar , like this old man Ba. Can I inspect your slave Blood maiden?
    She just nodded.
    Theo Named Battle Slave. Blood Vampire mixed breed.
    HP: 270/270
    Level: 5
    Blood and darkness medium affinity.
    Skills:
    Lords presense. (3 level) (Even the presence can weaken the enemy)
    Bite of the killer(1 level).(Main attack of your monster)
    Crimson sunset(1 level)(Make them bleed)
    Dark howl(2 level)
    Lifestealing.
    Embrace of darkness(3 level) (Can hide in shadows)
    Dark Assault(1 level)(Using wings to gain momentum)
    Colossus. (High regenaration and metabolism, decent strength , strong will and life energy )
    Child of the night.
    Demon skills:
    Awakening.
    Fire control.
    Demonic cry.
    -Fascinating!!!! Can I look at your true form then?
    Theo looked at the Arma. She nodded.
    -*KHAAAAA!!!!*
    Theo unleashed his howl , blood particles started to crawl out from his painting his skin crimson , his body became smaller chains on his arms disappeared under the layers of blood. To everyone surprise everyone saw that he gained a new part of the body in his demon from a tail , now he had a tail.
    -Form of the blood emperor. Good offence , mediocre defense but superb agility. Truly his demon seed growing perfect , this is perfect ascension. So Arma I will ask even if I know that I will have a rejection , but did you think about selling your battle slave?
    -TARGO , HOW YOU CAN ASK THIS?!
    -Grandpa Ba , please calm down. No I will never sell my Theo.
    -Good , then lets go. Of course your vampire will have no problem in close battle but fighting with ranged type he will have a ton of problems , so my suggestion to get a control which can help your Theo to get throught ranged attacks or ranged type who will cover him up in bad situations.

14. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    -You should have never come here! My grandson just started to feel how to live without ...
    -NO PLEASE !!!
    - bloodshed! My grandson , all of you even dont know ...
    -YOU MONSTER!!!!
    -I never saw him smile before.
    -NO STOP , I HAVE A FAMILY!!!
    Blade stopped mid-air , that pitiful bandit was happy for a second but then blade fell on his head.
    -Then you should have never left them!
    In one night all that giant army of bandits died under his blade. There was not even a drop of blood on Monros body , he cleaned his blade and broke it using his arms. His gaze was empty , even if Marisa saw him right now she would new never recognize him as her cheerful old plowman who liked to eat her food and watch playing kids from afar.
    -WAIT!!! WE CAN GIVE YOU MONEY EVEN WOMEN!!!
    He does not even tried to listen to him, piece of the broken blade gave his reply. All the women were long ago dead , they all asked to end their existence. They all were raped and used by them. HELL they even thanked him.
    Monro felt like there was a blood on his hands even if they were clean. He stood in silence , he fell on his knees closing his eyes.
    -Grandpa! Lets go back home.
    He heard Shanes voice and opened his eyes. Now he actually had a home and a beatiful waiting at home. He looked at the sky and disappeared.
    When he came back his killer aura dissipated , he walked inside Melony and Aaron welcomed them , even Kurt smiled. Only then he saw his grandson with eye patch , Shane lost his eye in that forest thats why Monro became enraged to the point that he took everything in his arms.
    -Big brother, you okay?
    Shane was not so proficient with one eye. He had a problems , elders and many villagers were looking at him with pity. War took too many things from them their food , their peace and even their children. Thats why people came here they were running from the jaws of war , but she still came to them.
    -Monro !!! I dont know what happened , but they stopped sending scouts.
    -When they stopped?
    -Two days ago.
    -Maybe they are planning something. Send young ones deeper in the forest if they will see something they need to run back to the village.
    Man just nodded.

Shane and Monro resumed training.
    -Show me your eye!
    Shane took off eyepatch.
    -What you can see?
    He looked at his grandfather , he looked normal only his giant shadow showed he was not.
    Monro knew that he saw something.
    -I HOPE YOU HAPPY BASTARDS!!! YOU CREATED ONE MORE MONSTER LIKE ME!!!!Shane listen to me , never show this eye to anyone. You too young and too weak to know its origin , thats why you cant control it now. Also you need to constantly move in time periods from one place to another .
    -Why, grandpa?
    -They can find you , thats why you need to move time to time. Once a year you can return, remember with your eye you can see many things , but that also means you are in constant danger. My skills is everything all I can give to you. Remember you can not stay in one place before you could control your power. I dont know what will be on your road , but promise me one thing my child.
    -What , grandpa?
    -How tempting it would not be , use killing as last resort.
    -Yes, grandpa.

Three years long three years
    Teenager in shabby clothes and covered face walked inside guild.
    -Shabby its you!!! Working again?
    Young and cheerful receptionist welcomed that figure. She even smiled to him , her name was Mitra ; she started her work only two months ago and that small youth was her first client.
    -Any transportation quests?
    -Yes, actually we need to deliver this package to the village at the north.
    -Hey , move aside. let me speak with Mitra. Hello beatiful.
    Mitra just ignored this brute and returned to talk with Shabby.
    That man became enraged , but when he tried to hit that youth on the back his fist was penetrated with hunters knife.
    -Thats a self-defense, am I right ,Mitra?
    -Of course. You can kick him out.
    Many people outside were busy with their own things , but people in front of the door suddenly started to pack up things because they all heard .
    -INCOMING!!!!
    Newcomers in the town did not know whats happening , but one man who saw their silly faces told them to wait. Next scene they saw was a flying body coming from the building.
    -Good thing, that he is always notify us before throwing someone out.
    -Do you remember when ,he was apologising to us?
    -Yes , he was so shy. I dont why such kid working as adventurer , it would be a lot better if he had a family.
    -Come on ,friend that not our bisuness. This is his life.
    -Yeah , your right!!!

15. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    - eh eh ...
    In the forest were running a man , boy in his arms was sleeping. Man with care looked at the child and maintained his posture forcefully. Two arrows stucking out from his back helped him to stay awake.
    -eh eh ...
    He heard them , who were following him. Once more he clenched his teeth and started to run. Agony , such agony his back his knees only his will to hide his child helped him to not die. He looked behind and heard a sound of wind.
    -Gaya !!! Help me!!!
    Giant arm made of soil and rocks blocked the incoming arrows. Man with concern looked at his child , then put him on that giant hand.
    -Goddess protect him. Use all my power to send him in safe place.
    When the pursuers found him , they were afraid because their prey stood at the edge.
    -Dont be a fool!!! Give us a child.
    Man with smile jumped in the void.
    -NOOOO!!!!You fool!!!!
    They only saw a man hugging a child falling in the abyss. He was crying.
    -This was the last one. Others left. What will we do now?
    -We will wait, they will return. They always return.

Meanwhile in garden was a woman and man. They were crying in front of the giant tree. They asked a godess for a child. His sole died in the jaws of the beast , thats why they were in grief. They wanted this child for such a long time, but now he died. Batruk father of this child stood in front of the tree for three days without eating and sleeping. His wife stood along him , this was their punishment; they did not cherish their only son. Other villagers were looking at them with sorrow, they knew how they liked this child. That was the reason he grew up so naughty. At the end of the third night when they were nearly falling asleep Marheka suddenly stood up. She heard a cry , cry of a small child. In the bush was a dirty cold and crying child. She without thinking tear her own clothes to make him warmer. Unknowingly she get to deep in the forest ,Marheka was a weak woman but when she saw a wolf running at her she decided to use her body to protect the child. To her surprise Batruk helped her without any fear he used picked up trunk to smash that wolf. Even without eating three days , he found some strength to repel the attack of the beast. Family returned with a new member. Villagers did not asked where thye picked up that child from that day ; but they were happy because ancestor tree helped them.

Time was flowing normal. Child named Baum was growing healthy and happy. Markeha and Batruk became good parents and each year they were perfoming a ceremony for their new child. Baum finally started to walk and talk; he grew very handsome and kind , thats why many girls wanted him to be his wife in the future. Moreover Baum helped looking after small children , some villagers even saw him warding off kids from dangerous places. Many villagers were smilinhly call him little hero.
    Baum was also vry timid and friendly child he could not look at someones fighting. River of the time flowed very fast little hero became a good boy with chubby face and healthy body. Now he was running around the village helping elders with simple things. His mother was pregnant , thats why he wanted became responsible big brother. He followed after his father with big log on his shoulder. Batruk was just smiling looking back .
    -My small tiger, are you tired?
    -No , father. I am stronger than any boy in the village , I am nearly strong as you and you the strongest in the village.
    His father just smiled hearing this words , because it was clear truth. Many peoples knew that his son was far stronger than normal human , even he who was in military for a long time could not match with him in future. He did not even asked why Baum was so strong , he only that his son will be a big figure in the future. Pair of father and son finally came back home. Villagers especially girls who were in same generation with Baum were shy welcoming him.

Batruk was the sole woodcutter in the village. Only he was strong enough to cut down tree in Iron brach forest , but now his son was a helping hand. He smiled and his gaze fell on the ancestor tree.
    -Thank you , - was only his words.

16. HELLiCOPter

Reading List:
    Link
    Lamia was sitting in front off the fire looking at the depth of it like trying to find something , when she heard a flapping of the wings. She cheerfully stood up from her place and walked to the door. Monster with closed big wings on his back and crimson-red yes walked in the barn. He gently kissed her and asked:
    -How your eyes?
    Lamia touched bandages on her head which were closing her eyes and smiled.
    -I am starting to see shapes , but they are ...
    Theo just hugged her.
    -No need for a haste , just let the things go normal.
    She gently touched his face ans smiled. Her bandages became wet but smile bloooming on her face showed that she was happy.
    Arma walked inside the barn, which became more like house of newly weds ; she still remembered how she and your mother were coming here to tidy up this bachelor's lair.

Suu , lamia which they bought. Surprisingly Theo knew her and he knew that she was blind. Only because he told that he can cure her Old Ba gave his permission to buy. In the nursery , place where all the monsters live Theo was just a weak and powerless nobody; only in groups such monsters as he could live trought. In her past Suu and Theo were in one group. Weak monster without decet strength and blind snake-girl , when they met second time Suu thought she met a spirit. In her forgotten cage was no light , she was coughing and shivering when she felt something warm on her skin.
    -Who are you?
    -Me just me, you are you.
    She knew this voice. but when she touched his face she was afraid. She clearly remembered that monster who helped but now the person in front of her does not look like him.
    -I know I look different , you also changed. Your blood helped me to find way to freedom , he looked at her neck ; he gently touched the place where she was bitten by him.
    She felt his breath and then ... she was lost in the pain and pleasure. When she woke up , she touched the place of his bite , but she did not feel anything there. She was bewildered , but then voice inside her head reassured her. She waited two days, then came a people who bought her.
    -He is waiting for you, Suu ...
    -Suu?!
    -Yes , from today this will be your name. You understand?
    She just nodded. Then they left her , she heard sounds of steps. Only then she found that someone stood behind her. She was afraid , but fear disappeared when she heard his voice.

Lying in the bed on his giant chest she felt happiness and pain, because her darling was too violent to her. She was sleeping, she also filled safety listening to his hearthbeat. She closed her eyes , but then she remembered the last night ; when they were reaching the very end , when the pleasure was on zenith she felt sharp pain her neck . Her body replied to her mind , sharp pain filled with pleasure made her to wake up and move her body. Theo also wake up , because she felt her partner sexual desire. He smirked on this and when Suu found out that he was not sleeping was too late for her. Suu slept like a log , Theo also slept underneath her body. Smile on the Suu face was still shining like a bright sun.
    Theo woke up , when he tried to get up he felt someone holding him. Suu showed her sleepy face and smiled.
    -I will wait for you.
    Theo kissed her forehead and said: - Be a diligent wife and wait for your husband return.
    She just smiled at his words. Lamies were very protective and family-seeking monsters , thats why even if she was blind she fastly learned each centimeter of this barn. It was a sixth sense , kinda. This barn became a heaven for the this lamia, unknowingly to Theo.

final chapter

details later