Mafia Lissi's Cookie Monster FM ~ Town Victory

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Lissi, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Ahodesuga

Ahodesuga °˖✧Aho desu ga, Nani ka?✧˖° 《Liking Fiend》

Reading List:
    Link
    I see a world where Shizukani and the mafia are too stro g and I am in lots of danger.

2. Furnace

Furnace Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Take care.
    If you feel that continuing to play is going to get hard, you can ask Lissi to sub you out.

Lissi likes this.
  3. Alva Quinn

Alva Quinn 『0→1』『The Servant』

Reading List:
    Link
    Boba and maybe Greed townread/townleaned Clumsy based off her interaction with Greed at D1, so there are motives for the cookie monster to kill Clumsy without having to scumread her.

It wouldn't make sense for the cookie monster to leave us three alone if we were sus. They wouldn't be able to make a push on us unless they have a very compelling reason to do so, such as the one given by Sylvia. However, having us as townleaders hunt the mafia is actually a very good reason.

I never said both factions have the same targets. I said that it is unlikely that both factions have the same thought process to avoid us three. The only thing that prevents them from killing us is the friendly monster, and I doubt that both factions avoid us because of them.
    Why would you think the mafia are able to reach you? Whether I like it or not, I consider you to be one of the three townleaders. I think it would be hard for anyone to accuse us based without proper reasoning.

I wouldn't be so sure about me being a danger though. I admit that I am very aggressive, but compared to your and Shizu's line of questioning, I believe that the two of you are better at pushing town to scumhunt.
    Psyx, I don't rely on "ifs". The reality is that both of us are alive, and I don't even know who Cream is.
    You also seem to see me as dangerous, but you haven't even seen my suspects yet. To give you a taste of how bad my reads are: Aside from the obvious suspect whom I mistakenly defended at EOD1, I suspect that one within you/Shizu is scum, and one within the inactives (Aho, Hikari, Euphues) is also scum.

4. Alva Quinn

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope you get well soon!
    It's less that I want to kill you, and more that I want to hear more from you. You -along with TheBookEnthusiast- seem to be under everyone's radar at the moment, so I would like to know what you are thinking right now.

5. Ahodesuga

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank you~

I think I'm under the radar cause I've been such a townie so far tbh! But now that most of my fellow townies are dead, I expect to die soon!

6. TheBookEnthusiast

TheBookEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rip XXOO and Clumsy
    For now I isod (isoed??) XXOO again to see if I missed anything.

Adleto
    Adleto seems slightly towny to me. Most of the “sus” things he said felt more like newbie mistakes rather than scum behavior, but I’m also a newbie so I can’t confirm this.
    Null to town-lean.

Aho
    I still think Aho is sus, but I guess it’s still mostly gut feeling since I don’t have much reasoning besides the potential slip up I mentioned when I voted her. Though it is pretty odd she hasn’t reacted to any of the questions and votes directed at her...:hmm:
    And I find it really sus that she stuck to her rng vote despite having scum-leaned people (Renzy and Greed I believe?)
    Scum-lean.

Alva Quinn
    I think Alva is mostly town-lean (not sure if I’m using these terms right) I already didn’t think she was very sus, but considering the fact that the last thing XXOO talked about was how sus she was of Alva, it would be a bad move for Alva to Nk her if she was Mafia.
    Alva seems like a really experienced player, so I doubt she’d do such a thing.
    It could also be that Alva expected this kind of reaction, and Nkd XXOO to look less sus, but I’ll consider that later since that would lead me into a spiral of doubt :sweating_profusely:
    Null to a slight town-lean.

Bobasis
    You Bobasis, aren’t very sus to me at the moment. You clarified the only sus thing you did pretty early on, and you haven’t done anything particularly suspicious since then. Also, from what I could see, you’ve been actively asking questions and generating discussion.
    So for now you’re town-lean.

Euphues
    Euphues is kinda hard to read. It was also hard to find anyone’s opinions on his role since most read lists just said “hard to read”. And since I’m still a newbie, I get swayed by everyone else’s opinions pretty easily :blobsweat:
    For now I think Euphues is null.

Furnace
    Will iso then decide.
    Null for now.

GREED444
    I was pretty sus of Greed at first, but I started having doubts and now idk :notlikeblob:
    I’ve never seen him play before, so I have no idea what his usual play style is...and a lot of the suspicion on him apparently comes from a change in play style...
    Null to slight scum-lean.

iampsyx
    I have to iso her to be sure, but she feels like a null to town-lean? I don’t understand what her mysterious plan is (very curious about it :blobneet:) but she’s too straightforward to be scum imo.
    Null to town-lean.

Shizukani
    Seems fairly towny to me. She’s active and asks questions, and I didn’t notice anything particularly sus about her.
    Town-lean

SylviaViolet
    Also seems pretty towny to me. She didn’t say anything sus and gave proper explanations for her votes.
    Town-lean

I haven’t read the newest pages yet, so I might change my opinions.
    Also, just to be sure “town-lean” also applies to town prs right?

7. TheBookEnthusiast

Reading List:
    Link
    @Shizukani @Alva Quinn
    uhhh who else asked for my opinion? :blob_tilt:

8. Alva Quinn

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that's how it works, Aho. You don't die because you are townie. You die because you are not giving us anything. We want to know what you are thinking about others, and what you think we should do next.
    Townlean is when you don't fully townread someone. Likewise, scumlean is when you don't fully scumread someone.

Hikari, I see that you only have two scumleans (which might be scumreads), but if you were to have a gun right next to your head, who would you vote? You don't have to vote now, but I want to know where you want to go with your reads.

TheBookEnthusiast likes this.
  9. Shizukani

Shizukani Chronically stressed

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello :blob_teary: I'm so sorry I really can't participate for now... I swear I'll make it up by the second half of the day. :blobsleepless:

*rolls* So tired. :blobsleepless: :blobdead: My shift ends in approx. 12 hours. Then I'll sleep for approximately 6 hrs. :blobflag: I'll talk to the ends of the earth by then with whatever is left of my brain okay :blobupset:

10. Ahodesuga

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I'm a terrible schemer so I'll just say it like it is, I'm the town cop and I chose to read Shizukani, she's neutral.

Alva Quinn likes this.
  11. Ahodesuga

Reading List:
    Link
    *pat pat* Take care!!!! What a long shift holy-

12. Alva Quinn

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. Well, that makes things very interesting. You are currently a suspect in the eyes of many, so the weight of your claim must be contested first before I can believe you. I will be waiting for a counterclaim, and if nobody CCs you, then Shizu will go straight to the chopping block.

13. TheBookEnthusiast

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope you get well soon~

I see! Thank you for explaining it to me~

That’s a difficult question...Now that I read the most recent pages, I’m a little more sus of Greed again....
    Since I lack evidence to support my suspicion of Aho, I would probably vote Greed if I was forced to choose now.

14. Alva Quinn

Reading List:
    Link
    Another possibility that I have forgotten is that Shizu might be the friendly monster, but that claim could also be contested.

15. TheBookEnthusiast

Reading List:
    Link
    *Pat* Take your time to rest~ your well-being is the most important, so don’t push yourself to talk too much if you’re still tired later

16. Ahodesuga

Reading List:
    Link
    I know I may look suspicious for this but I just want us all to live, eliminate shizu, if she's not what I claimed her to be, I'll walk up to the chopping block myself.

Alva Quinn likes this.
  17. TheBookEnthusiast

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn’t expecting that :blobsleepless: if no one makes a counterclaim, I might have just lost my prime suspect...
    However, this is quite interesting :blobpopcorn:

Ahodesuga likes this.
  18. TheBookEnthusiast

Reading List:
    Link
    But Alva is right, even if Shizu really is neutral, she could still be the friendly monster.
    I think I’ll wait to hear what she has to say
    Or to see if anyone counterclaims Aho

Ahodesuga likes this.
  19. Ahodesuga

Reading List:
    Link
    i w
    ant to wait for her defense too.

TheBookEnthusiast likes this.
  20. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh shoot I didn't fix the VC >.>
    As for subs, just look at the post above the one you quoted :/
    Please do not attempt to angleshoot, all roles were RNG-ed. You'll get a warning the next time this happens.
    Greed this is the second time I've told you this, so... you get a warning. :blobpoliceangry:
    Do you want to be subbed out?