Mafia Lissi's Cookie Monster FM ~ Town Victory

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Lissi, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah , we needed some people to vote someone else to make a double lynch happen .

2. Ahodesuga

Ahodesuga °˖✧Aho desu ga, Nani ka?✧˖° 《Liking Fiend》

Reading List:
    Link
    oh yeah, that totally slipped my mind o.o

3. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry , but I have to leave >.< . I have some things to do , hopefully someone will come and discuss with you >.>

4. Ahodesuga

Reading List:
    Link
    O7 Bye bye, you will be missed bobasis-san!

5. Alva Quinn

Alva Quinn 『0→1』『The Servant』

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so we got our first steps done. Let's start planning our night actions.
    > @Adleto, you can choose to either protect yourself or protect Aho. It doesn't really matter since the result is the same, but I advise you to protect yourself. This is not a trick or a strategy where I am lying to you. You literally can never protect Aho, so you might as well keep protecting yourself so you will become immortal at night.
    > @Aho, I'm gonna be honest here, I never expect you to survive in D3, so you can do whatever you want.
    > Vigilante, I would like to ask of you to shoot Euphues. iampsyx and I believe that -based on Greed's spew and his sudden weird behavior of thunderdoming iampsyx and Adleto- he is mafia.
    > Deputy Cop, you are about to become the Cop, so don't die and don't claim at D3.

iampsyx likes this.
  6. Ahodesuga

Reading List:
    Link
    i am half offended half flattered XD

7. Alva Quinn

Reading List:
    Link
    @iampsyx, I know I asked the Vigilante to shoot Euphues, but what do you make of his vote to end the day?
    I took some risks, and he could've switched his normal vote to Shizukani before hammering the day. I don't get why wouldn't do that when we are going after him D3 anyway. (Assuming he is still alive by then.)

8. iampsyx

iampsyx Have some rest, and let's do better tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear Euphie, meta might be confusing, but meta never lies. Take a look at all this stuff you wrote, then look at me in the eyes and tell me you are not a deepwolf veteran and can't convince anyone of anything in any game.

Also, I was the first one who said Greed could have been a Cookie Mon, and you agreed with me, only because of a different reason. What I tore down was that different reason on why Greed was a Cookie Mon because it didn't make sense, and after our discussion I went away thinking Greed is scum, while you "will dial back your inherent bias against Greed and go back to the drawing board".

9. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    Either he just wants the game to end quickly, or he thinks he can turn the tables around on D3.

10. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    Also he's milking that "he didn't hammer Shizu" point (which is just the same as voting to end the day, since he's the only one left who didn't vote and everyone else has said their piece >.>).

11. Alva Quinn

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't see why he would want to end the game more quickly without throwing the game. If he had waited, then he could have played some CFD at EOD and maybe rescued Greed.
    I don't see how he plans to turn the table around either. We You already established why he should be a mafia. There is no way he can survive D3, so what exactly is his game plan?

12. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    *pats @Shizukani & Greed4444 and shares ice cream* You did your best, guys~ No need to feel down; it's just that you didn't have enough experience (which you now have!) :blobpats::blobpats::blobpats:

13. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing that most people either scumread or null-read Greed, there is no chance he could have rescued him. Better to cut his losses and survive with his other teammate. Also, Euphie said it himself:

Take note of those last lines (underlined). Just the fact that you're second-guessing yourself means that he will be able to sway you, much less everybody else.

14. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    1 hour discussion time should be done, give or take a few minutes? I'll be going to sleep now, nighto~ o/

15. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    EDIT: without painting a big red target on his back.

16. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Lissi

Reading List:
    Link
    Bobasis likes this.
  18. Lissi

Reading List:
    Link
    Another bright new morning for the cookie town! Yesterday was such a big victory for the town, but overnight, another townie has died, casting a shadow over the town.

Aho has died! They were...
    You are the Alignment Cop. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Every night, you may check a player and find out their alignment. You will be told whether the target is town, mafia, or neutral at the end of the night.
    A hidden sugar cookie!!! :cookie:
    Day 3 Vote Count:
    1. @Shizukani - Cookie Monster, Lynched D2
    2. @Furnace ~
    3. @iampsyx ~
    4. @Alva Quinn ~
    5. @Bobasis ~
    6. @Adleto ~
    7. @GREED444 - Mafia Backup, Lynched D2
    8. @Renzy - Oreo Cookie, Lynched D1
    9. @XXOOMEPLS ~ Oreo Cookie, Died N1
    10. @Aho - Sugar Cookie Alignment Cop, Died N2
    11. @Clumsy Soul - Raisin Cookie VT, Died N1
    12. @SylviaViolet ~
    13. @Euphues ~
    14. @TheBookEnthusiast ~
    ~*~*~
    Player ~ Number of Votes
    ~*~*~
    Majority is reached at 5 votes. Here is your timer.

Tagging:
    @Furnace @iampsyx @Alva Quinn @Bobasis @Adleto @SylviaViolet @Euphues @TheBookEnthusiast

Melodious Nocturne likes this.
  19. Lissi

Reading List:
    Link
    Cookie!! @Melodious Nocturne :cookie:

Melodious Nocturne likes this.
  20. Euphues

Euphues Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @iampsyx
    You keep calling back to @Fabulist Ed, So I properly sat down and thought about the game. I properly typed up a reply knowing I may not get to post it, I chucked it into Grammarly and everything.

Psyx, I hate the way you are playing this game!

On day one, @Bobasis had very little basis for clearing you yet she said.

But I can not overlook you receiving that faith without extruding an ounce of doubt about bobasis’ intentions.

The audacity to make that claim, loaded with the meaning of a player with an established meta, is now “read” by you. In a simple exchange, you two are now clearing each other, you are now bonded for life. And Bobasis in your "reading" have no capacity as a player to be anything other than 95% predictable.

As you too proved more and more town upon probing, seeing @Bobasis rile against greed. It became obvious it may not a scum ploy, which I found triggering to no end.

But I needed to keep testing you, I needed you to not be a townie in my head, I needed to know whether it’s a play as scum or it is the way you play the game now.

But then, you quoted me, NOT from this game, but from another game to use as evidence. You use statements I made when in OOC, when a game is over, to tell me “HEY! This is who YOU are! You can’t be anything else!”

This meta reading not quoting from this game, but from ideas, I had 3 months ago from the aftermath of a different mindset. From a mentally exhausted person, from statements that I can’t even argue against, because it was in all honesty myself. A shadow from the past perhaps, but it was myself nonetheless.

I am honestly surprised @Lissi have not struck you down for angle shooting. I don't think the act of quoting those post was an OK thing to do. To make such a claim is one thing, but to actually quote the OOC info, to me goes against the integrity of the system known as forum mafia. To think you have gone that far...

Still, I have not kicked up a fuss with @Lissi, I have not called for your modkill, heck, I have not even asked if it was against the rules. because yes, you are probably town.

Due to the events unfolding due to the death of @GREED444 and how he saw you, due @Bobasis, due to @Alva Quinn, due to how most of town seem to see you with better eyes than i have, I have to concede that you are town, this is your style, it is just how you play now, it is not scummy, you just decide what people alignment are, from their history. From things outside of their control.

I have to accept, I have to accept that at a personal level I had wanted you to be scum more than you showed yourself to be. I have to accept how I see this game of deception is fundamentally different from yours.

Personally... I just don't like this kind of indefensible arguments/statements, doesn't feel... elegant, but I accept that you are town.

Give me a moment, and I will start posting all my thoughts. And the reasons for the actions that led me to this point. So let me finish before hammering me.

TheBookEnthusiast likes this.