List Of Chinese Novels With Overt Racism/Nationalism

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Eishun, Apr 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petrox

Petrox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's not forget that japanese novels also have a piece of racism too. With mafia, radical leader, savage unreasonable characters villains

There are 2 countries with similar names, geographic almost identical japan and china. china was in a war against another country, the leader was a imperialst stupid warmonger leader. Suddenly Aliens invade and destroy the capital Shanghai. Mc sees it with no remorse nor pity
    Apocalipse has come to earth. We can only save 1 million or so earthlings. The decision is up to japanese reincarnators:First decision. Fuck China. 0 citizens. extint that shit. Afterwards china invades, kill an MC friend, the MC goes batshit an destroys china

Back to chinese novels in I'm really a super star
    There are korean hackers attacking china as protest of MC hitting a korean pop star and recieve no penalty.. What does MC does? Create a virus against Operative systems with korean set as language and freeze the whole country for weeks. Creating one dimensional "stupid arrogant villains" korean and japs just to make the MC slaps their faces

2. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Petrox, didn't Another World With Smartphone take place in, well, another world? How did China end up there?

3. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link
    The Yuuron Heavenly Empire?

Well... it's just your another expansionist empire, but this Empire had Chinese sounding name..

4. Xiao x2

Xiao x2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you've read farther, America created an AI that can play go and it defeated world renowned players, hell that arc of the novel was just too dumb to read. The Chinese in the story were acting like it is the end of the world as bots are finally invading, and the american were so arrogant that they can reach mount Tai.

LollipoPReapeR likes this.
  5. Ogagon

Ogagon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, right, there's Mai kitsune waifu, my beautiful teacher, and there's one other that had the author thinking that others see chinese as "yellow monkeys" or something, I'm not sure which one that is.

Maybe these novels shouldn't even get the attention of the NU bot?

6. Dyne

Dyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I love most arc especially the dream of red chamber arc and the voice arc but when the foreigner come I just wait and then skip it

7. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    MMORPG: Rebirth of the Legendary Guardian. Bits in there I don’t really like. And how mc decided to capture a territory in the game simply cos that’s where the Japanese and Korean players would access the new map from. I just found it to be unnecessary and stupid.

8. MarxDarkBear

MarxDarkBear The Great Man

Reading List:
    Link
    I have seen alot of stupid racist nationalistic sht in cn novels, but the almighty martial arts system sounds so overly ridiculous I actually laughed. Europeans trying to poison the cn goverment LMAO.

9. MarxDarkBear

MarxDarkBear The Great Man

Reading List:
    Link
    Another one is Returning From the Immortal world. The MC fights against pirates and saves hostages. The hostages were totured, some were killed and the women were raped. But thing the MC reacted to was that they were japanese. After he defeated the pirates he left the rest of the hostages to take care of themselves and took the only chinese girl with him.

10. Vudoodude

Vudoodude Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anyone mention nine heavenly thunder manual yet? It started out good, and out of nowhere the racism gets laid on heavily against Japanese. Like out of the blue too.

Sabruness likes this.
  11. Soren59

Soren59 MTL Shill

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  12. TamaSaga

TamaSaga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MMORPG: Rebirth of the Legendary Guardian

The instant another country shows up, that country representative spouts off something stupid. MC returns the favor. Read: it reeks of even more stupidity. Contest of wills. Chips fall. China wins 100% of the time through gratuitous nerfing and author-induced ass-pulls so MC's never gets egg on face...

...even if he validates it with an artificial win, the MC's Bull**** is still just Bull****.

13. mm38910

mm38910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    novels from fengling tianxia

14. crow14

crow14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i'm not support IRAS or something but korea celeb most of them act like that well it also true story in my country they don't really care about the fan at all they just show up for money but (most) of them actually disgust those fan there so many time that the fangirl get bump by them and she fall but they just ignore her , it happen exactly like IRAS ( but no zhang ye to drop kick them in my country also those fangirl in my country are too blindly protect them sadly )

15. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean its super important for the MC in smartphone to save the nation similar to japan from their civil war because his girlfriend is from there. Nothing racist about love /s

I honestly never noticed that was racist when I first read it. Dragon's Bloodline on the other hand had an awful ending and I really wished it had been better.

Also thanks for making this list. I'm a fan of feeling patriotic but I'm not a fan of propaganda

missycin likes this.
  16. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Added Returning from the Immortal World and HacKer to the list.

17. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's also the Otherworldly Evil Monarch, whose final arc revolves around a race of people who reminds the MC of the Japanese race (and spikes his desire to wipe them out). I should also point out that the race of people have a biology where 2 siblings, a brother and a sister are joined together in one body, and also happen to be husband and wife.

So yeah ... being proud about one's nation is one thing, but being super mad at and wanting to commit genocide against a race of incestuous mutants cause they remind you of the people of another race ... that's some next level stuff right there.

LollipoPReapeR and Sabruness like this.
  18. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi CodeZero, can you tell me which chapter does the racist crap come from?

19. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Added 极品捉鬼系统 to the list. There's no English title at the moment, but the novel can be found over at Qidian so it will probably find its way into Qidian's English site sooner or later and finally get its place here.

20. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a few years since I read it so I can't remember off the top of my head, but it is towards the end of the book.

Edit: Just did a quick search, the chapter in which the alien race/tribe is described occurs in Chapter 490/Book 4 Chapter 95.

Last edited: May 27, 2018
    Eishun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.