Other Request List of the harem members for Arifureta

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Braxx, Jun 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem is that i don't understand why kouki seems fed up of the fight between princess (oops shouldn't she be a queen before ?) and goddess. He should man up and just make them shut up and reconcile. Or blackmail them to not fight.

2. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Think i will do that.
    When im reading novels i pretty much dont care about any characters except the MC and his harem.
    Im not looking for character development or anything like that. So i couldnt care less about this bastard.

3. 3xtBlade

3xtBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe cuz he got a trauma watching Hajime struggle with his initially? xD

4. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow ... so that guy even got the princess and the goddess that summend them into his harem. Like im now having second thought about reading this .......

5. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah ... after knowing that this guy will get his own harem in the after stories, Im out. I will just read the the novel without the after stories, but Arifureta went down on my priority list.
    I hate it when other semi important characters get a harem, especially that bastard kouki. Getting the princess and the goddess in his harem . Totaly lost interest in this.

6. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nononono, Kouki is summoned into a 2nd isekai and the queen there fall slowly in love for him. AND BAM when everything is resolved and MC is gonna take him back into Earth, Kouki IS AGAIN summoned and grab MC shouting "NOOOOOOT AGAINNNNN" (something like that). So both are sent into 3rd isekai. For now author didn't write what happened in third isekai though, or i missed it. And goddess of third isekai is the one in love with Kouki.

Edit: nonono give it a try, because Kouki is kinda reformed by his adventure in 2nd isekai.

7. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the info. I totaly lost interest in this. Definitely going to skip the after stories. That guy should have been killed. Fuck this
    I wil lread Arifureta another time. I lost interest right now

8. Rickymex

Rickymex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You sound like an Incel. Abyssgate gets a harem against his will shile he's basically Hajime's right hand man and Kouki is basically hounded by two girls as he travels the world trying to redeem himself from the asshat he was in the main story. The fact that you can't stand some side character getting a happy ending with girls that have basically never interacted or met the MC is pretty sad. You sound like the type of people who are disgusted when a girl (real or fictional) isn't a virgin.

9. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. You are trying to push your agenda and complex on me here. Dont try this bullshit. Go fuck yourself. I dont care what you think about me
    When i read novels , i just like reading only about the MC. I couldnt care less about side characters like his friends or anything like that. As for Arifureta , i will just read the main part of it. And will skip the after stories, since they are not rly focused on the MC.
    In other words , generic, trash, wishfulfullemnt novels most of the time. Big deal

If you like the after stories of it. Good for you. Everyone can read what they like. Since its not my cup of tea and i wont read it, yet you have a problem with that .... You are looking too much into things. Just chill and dont take stuff too seriously

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  10. Rickymex

Rickymex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Again you sound really sad and this is coming from someone who hates both Pc culture and how overused the term Incel is.

Honestly considering how much you apparently hate character development you might as well skip Arifureta and stick to Xianxia power fantasy masturbation material considering Kouki gets a decent amount of development and chapters.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  11. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Again what is this shit ?
    I simply see something i dont like and you say that im sad about it, based on that ? What ?
    You are going full retard on me here.

Why are you so triggered about this ? Is it because i dislike kouki ? So what ?
    Imo he should have been killed. Be instead he gets a redemption arc. Cool, big deal, im over it.
    I just dont want to read about it.

12. 3xtBlade

3xtBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chillex guys. People read what they want. In any case, I still recommend u to read the after stories. Just avoid the arcs which involves the side characters. There are plenty of arcs in the after story revolving around Hajime only.

Braxx likes this.
  13. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice, thanks. I will read the after stories with Hajime.