Listening to Jay Shetty

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cap.toon, Apr 24, 2017.

1. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On my facebook feed, this video trended

I was so inspired that I looked him up on youtube. I just have to say, everyone should go listen to what he has to say.

The video above is amazing, but here are some of my favorite parts from his other videos
    • The note from his video "Build a life, not a Resume." Regardless of how the teacher folded the note, crumbled it, or stepped on it the note still held value. That is a great message.
    • The line " we are meant to love people and used thing, but today we used people and love things" from his video "Relationship Goals"
    • Then there is this one. LOL
      • When he said " how can someone who loves you abuse you?" I thought, cause their sense of love is screw up. How can someone who physically and verbally abuse you keep saying they love you? Sounds like a sociopaths.
      • Perhaps this explains why I love Ten Miles of Peach Blossom so much. Ye Hua's actions is perhaps an act of love or at least his way of showing love. Strangely I feel Bai Qian didn't show her love as much as Ye Hua. We need another season where Bai Qian pursue Ye Hua! I am still having withdraw symptom after watching that drama. It has been so long since a drama has made me feel like this!!!
    What's your thought? Ever heard of this guy? Any favorite lines or moment from his videos?