Spoiler Little aunt in ATG is annoying as f**k!

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by TheUnbreakablePlotArmor, Jun 21, 2017.

?

does she annoy you?

1. yay

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. nay

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  3. idc

9 vote(s)
    40.9%
  1. TheUnbreakablePlotArmor

TheUnbreakablePlotArmor Mt.Tai cannot see me, as you cannot see Mt.tai

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so i stacked about 200 chapters and i read about 75% of them. But does it seriously piss anybody off when she saved Fen Juechen after his fight with Yun Che WHEN HE ALMOST KILLED YUN CHE!!!!!
    She also made him her elder brother WHEN HE ALMOST KILLED HER LITTLE BROTHER WHO SHE HAS KNOWN FOR 16 OR SO YEARS!! Honestly she is probably the dumbest character in the series other than some arrogant young masters. this pisses me off.

2. MadHatter

MadHatter [WindyWeather]

Reading List:
    Link
    Who care, he didn't kill Yun Che in the end, they only fought. Also he saved her life.

3. TerraEarth

TerraEarth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only girl I cared about in Ass to Grass; Manslut Yun Che, was Jasmine.

4. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup that seriously annoyed me when she asked the mc not to kill him. I dropped the novel not long after that so not been annoyed by it since then~ \o/ lol~

5. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I still think she's going to be some god's reincarnation.

6. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can understand where you're coming from, but at the same time, I also understand where she is coming from. I mean, yeah, he tried to kill Yun Che (he wasn't that close in actually killing him), but it was Yun Che who actually almost killed him. Not to mention he also saved her life. Her wanting to repay him for saving her life by saving his isn't exactly something unreasonable. Her acknowledging him as her brother was probably as a means of repaying him on Yun Che's behalf, since what Yun Che did could be considered pretty extreme, so I myself don't have anything against it.

It's lame/disappointing, for sure, but still understandable. At least to me.

7. Har D Rai

Har D Rai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lil aunt is annoying , his 1st wife is annoying , the way harem keeps on adding is annoying , yun che is annoying as well , couldn't bear this novel after the return to bluewind or whatever empire arc , #dropped.