Discussion Living as the Tyrant’s Older Sister (Webtoon)

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by marizz, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Feng baobao

Feng baobao Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Edith is an independent woman!!and she’s always a protective sisterlooking forward for new chapter 47 please have some spoilers

2. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure you are talking about the wrong person there. Edith is the Princess that was already a princess when the story started, she is not protective of Kai at all.
    Kai was raised by his sister Alicia, the heroine of this version of the story. Edith is the villainess.

ebonykun, Peachyxist and Jukki like this.
  3. Feng baobao

Feng baobao Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for my mistake I’m talking about alicia I really like her character funny ang tough woman

Jukki and lazynoodles like this.
  4. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Pity we haven't seen the range of her villainess abilities. if she's just gonna scare palace maids, it will be a disappointment. Am looking forward for her to realize that her world is already upside-down the moment the MC stepped in her life..

Don't forget that Alicia will be spending hours, if not days with Ares. I wonder what kind of images Edith is farming in her mind. Even if she creates rumors, it will just backfire on her since Ares already like Alicia and as I said in another thread, Kai will be thrilled to have Ares as a future brother in law. If Ares declares Alicia to be taken by him, what does Edith with that?

Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
    flamingorangesoof likes this.
  5. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one who loves the chibi art more than the actual character design? :X3:

6. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh the meme art is great. There is a second version of the very first chapter, possibly a promo manhwa for the novel, in a completely different art style, and it is so incredibly boring. The art and the general weirdness of all the expressions in combination with the stunning properly drawn images are what truely makes this manhwa!

ebonykun and marizz like this.
  7. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank Heaven this is the one got the green light. I go for webtoons with a very pleasing art style and a good story. There is so much I can tolerate before I give up on a story because of fo the art style.

KathyClysm likes this.
  8. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I JUST LOVED THE NEW CHAPTER THAT WAS POSTED! It was funny. The fact Noel got trolled so badly, and how jealous he (Ares/ML) was - it was just damn hilarious.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
    LitaJ, Jukki and KathyClysm like this.
  9. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear Sir Noel!

Thank you for providing me with a laugh during a stressful hour. Please, let me laugh at your expense...
    Thank you for exposing that Emperor Kai isn't ready for his sister to be courted, fake knight or so....
    Thank you for bringing out a jealous ML even you know it might be an impending death for you....
    Thank you for showing us that Pricness Edith couldn't melt butter in her mouth even if she wishes....
    Thank you for being a future target for Justin (the butler) and the other knights...
    Thank you for being so afraid of MC that you will provide me with snickers and full-on laughter in coming releases....

In short, just continue as you are! Don't worry, you'll be fine...unless Ares gets so jealous that I might give you reprieve for your services!

Don't be chopped liver just yet!

10. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized after I was done laughing AT Noel that Kai could be so cold and low-key intimidating. He even intimidated Edith who so far shown that she’s like pit bull. Unable to let anything go. Yet, she saw she might be crossing a line in some way that made her retreat immediately.

Also, did the soldiers believe that Alicia really is together with Noel? Ares maybe jealous but he is t without logic.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
    LitaJ, Jukki and KathyClysm like this.
  11. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    I am detecting a potential huge amount of siscon...
    Can we tag it as that?
    Sorry, Edith, you're not gonna have the suffocating attention from the Emperor, even if he's a kid.

If was a knight, I wouldn't believe it. I will believe that she might be a spy or something like that. Alicia isn't your usual noblewoman and she's a potential target since she is new to everything. She's basically a nobody and often they would think of noblewoman are like Edith who are interested in dresses and fashion rather than swords.

Justin the butler....well,, let's just say he's already convinced once he saw Alicia in his lord's residence. And he's gonna be the captain of that you-know-what ship. Reminds of how he picked his madam over his own grandson while violently shaking and berating the latter...LOL

12. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this is a very lighthearted and fun story (all things considering), but I kinda low-key want something big and bad to happen to Alicia so we can see Ares and Kai both going full-on no-joke mass-murdering some fool. Like R-rated 20 litres of fake blood kinda murdery. Someone unleash those boys!

marizz and Jukki like this.
  13. lamb19

lamb19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Done

totorototoro and LitaJ like this.
  14. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a (novel) prophet :blob_sunglasses:

Even though Alicia is still in the preparation phase I feel like the story is going a bit too smoothly. And with the random tense moments here and there, I don't think this webtoon will only be full of fluff and lighthearted stuff... I sense a crisis coming soon which I'm totally down for so we can see Alicia be a boss*ss b*tch again :blobowoevil_horns:
    And grand d uncle hasn't had some screentime in a while so something is definitely brewing in the background

Ps: Wonder how Ares feels about Alicia's new "eldest son" :blobpopcorn:

KathyClysm and lazynoodles like this.
  15. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as the long term victim is Edith, i don't mind. Would like to see a full on Ares on the battlefield and living to his namesake. and the brother to go nuclear even once.

And Alciia just brushes off the entire incident....

marizz and KathyClysm like this.
  16. SoraxRiku

SoraxRiku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapter brought me so much laughter!! I loved it. Poor Noel jus wants a peaceful existence.

Kai impressed me. He can be lowkey intimidating and he knows when to utilize it. Especially if it meant that protecting his sister's plan to secretly educate him on how to rule.

17. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I almost pity Ares. The thirst is deep and real. In chapter 30 - she wants to talk about her plans with Kai and he's lost on staring at her beautiful shiny hair. When she suggests pretending to be lovers in front of her brother, so he could used to the idea of her eventually getting married. Ares says YES with zero hesitation.

totorototoro, ebonykun and rock.doll like this.
  18. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah she got that boi whipped. I do get why he's so thirsty, it is literally in his character description, but I still wonder why he is so fixated on her to the point where it looks like he is being faithful to her despite her not having any of it. Maybe to me her beauty is a little bit lost because most of the art in a chapter is meme-ish.

Anyway, whatever it is that they came up with, it better happen directly in front of Edith. I CANNOT wait to see her face!

19. ellype

ellype Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I wouldn't say ML is super thirsty for FL purely for her looks (although I won't dispute the fact that's the reason he got "acquainted" with her in the first place ;D)

The FL just has a really strong character, and I lowkey love her, so I'd hope ML appreciates the personality within the pretty package.

KathyClysm likes this.
  20. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    He definitely does or he wouldn't have blushed after she cussed up a storm.